Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1X1 with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:28 am

Keith sighed, walking slowly, scanning the area. When in any animal form, Shaye took on those instincts. She hadn't meant to attack him, but instincutal, she had bee forced to. He sighed, he probably should have told them that, but he figured they knew. Shaye was a genuinally good person, but everyone made mistakes.
Shaye's black ears perked as she heard someone callling to a cat, Soren. She hissed, disappearing into a luggage wrack, hiding amongst the boxes as she slipped through them. She could always turn into a mouse or something, but she hated forms like that. Shaye was only really comfortable in feline forms, any size, so she tended to stick to those.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

Ooc\\
Dang it, I hate it when my post gets smaller
XP

Bic//
She heard something shift and stood up staright and still, "Come on, let's just be friends. You can be a nice kitty and come back to the cabin with us, without being caught, or we'll play rough and I'll wrangle you into a sack and keep you there." Soren's hands clenched a bit as she took one step at a time glancing around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 am

OOC: Haha, I know the feeling.

BIC:
Shaye growled, low in her throat, threats didn't fly so well with her. Shifting around, her body tensed and she slipped further down the wrack, being completely silent. She was not about to let someone drag her back to Keith, he'd only get mad, and she'd only get stressed, and when she lost control of her temper, she tended to lose control of her shifting ability, and bad stuff happened when that happened. She leapt down from the wrack, slipping into the cabin with the sleeping children. Any of them would be absolutely stupid to risk coming in here after her. She curled up under the seat of one of the children, pressed against the wall, impossible to see unless you were on your hands and knees looking for her.
Keith sighed, catching up with Zach, "Any sign of her?" He asked, looking around and sighing. He was starting to get mildly worried, considering Shaye could lose it at anytime, and then they'd have to deal with a loose tiger or something.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Soren whirled around and gave a frustrated sigh, "Come on!" She growled under her breath, "Sara this ain't no fun time right now!" She began to walk around, eyes shifting from spot to spot as she helplessly looked for the small black kitten that scampered out of their sight.

Zach turned to face Keith and shook his head, "Sorry man, no sign, Soren went off in a different direction, so probably my sister caught sight of Sara and went off to follow her." He rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Keith shrugged, "Sara won't come back until she wants to" Keith said, glancing up and sighing. He shook his head, begining to walk in the direction Soren went. Catching up with Soren, "Any sign of her?" He asked, he had heard the girl cussing under her breath, and assumed Sara was being a bit of a pain in the ass.
Sara sighed, shaking her head and cuddling up under the seat. She closed her eyes, drifting into a cat-nap. She wasn't coming out until everyone left her alone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Zach followed him as he saw his sister take off her cap, untying the ponytail letting her long black hair loose, she ruffled a bit and let out a sigh, "I pressumed, I heard her so ya, but being all stubborn so I didn't see her, but heard Sara all right." Soren murmured.
"It's okay, eventually she'll has to come back before day break, it's already night." Her borther gestured to the windows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 pm

Keith laughed, "Right, she'll come back, when she feels like it" He said, raking his fingers through his hair and resting a comforting hand on Soren's shoulder.
"Don't take it personally, when she shifts, she takes on the instincts of whatever animal she is, so, yea, it can be hard to deal with her" He shrugged, "Head back? Before the conductor comes around and gets annoyed at us for being out of our cabin?" He said, nodding in the direction they had come. They'd just leave the door propped open, Sara could get in that way.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 pm

She gave a nod and turned to Zach who nodded as well, "Come on, let's go back and get a good rest. Of course Sara will be in there before morning when everything is clearer to see since the light comes in through the windows."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Keith stretched out, using the spare seat comfortably, considering that Sara wasn't back yet. He sighed, he was worried sick, but there was nothing he could do, which made him all the more stressed out. He sighed, using his bag as a pillow, "Might as well try and sleep a bit" He mumbled, leaning onto his stomach, hand dangling over the edge of the seat, eyes on the door, a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Soren plopped onto the seat restless and leaned against the wall, blowing a piece of hair away from her face before turning to see Zach sit down next to her, and he ruffled his blonde hair, "Okay, you go to sleep, I'll doze off eventually." She nodded quietly, before settling in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Keith sighed, staring at the floor, stretching out, he wouldn't sleep until Sara was back, and he knew she wouldn't back all night.
Sara sighed, finally wandering out from underneath the seat, slowly walking down the aisle of the train, careful not to be noticed. She finally found herself in the engine room, which was not where she intended to end up, but, whatever, it was some place to hide. She wandered out from the room, glancing around curiously, noticing the conductor in time to hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am

She was soon fast asleep curled up on the seat. Zach watched the steady rise and fall of her body and he slumped into the seat, taking out his Ipod and placing one earbud on, turning it on. He placed it in the inside pokcet of his jacket and settled into his seat, shifting a bit, before releasing a sigh. Zach glanced up slightly to see Keith and whispered to him, "Sara will be all right, she won't let herself get caught, and be taken away, I do have a nerve that's telling me everything will be all right." He gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:20 am

Keith glanced up at Zach, hassarding a smile.
"I hope so" Was all he muttered, he continued to stare out the door however, still worried. He watched one of the train employee's walk down the hall, watching closely, just making sure that he didn't have Sara or anything.
Sara sighed, bored with running around, she began to wander back to the cabin, slinking along, because all the employees seemed to be out and about right now. She came to the cabin, frowning as she noticed Keith and Zach still awake, Keith was watching the door, but couldn't see her, so she snuck in, sliding under his seat, invisble once again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 am

Zach gave a small nod, before shifting a bit in his seat to get comfortable. He let out a quiet sigh and closed his eyes as the music slowly had him fall asleep. They would be stuck here in the train for a while and he knew things would get crazy because their confined into a small cabin, but he's hoping to have things starighten so all four would be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:57 am

Sara sighed, curling up and watching everyone. She was the only one awake now, not that she minded. She sighed again, wondering if she was making things more complicated then necessary.
"They're staying in this cabin" A voice echoed outside and Sara glanced up, rather startled to realize that the men Zach had been describing earlier were positioned outside the cabin, peering in.
"Ah, thank you" One said, shaking hands with the conductor.
"Er, sir, if you don't mind my asking, why do you want them?"
"Well, they're runaways, and we're the investigators hired to find them" Sara hissed under her breath, liars.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 am

Ooc\\
Both of my charries are down for now, so I dunno what to post.
xP
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 am

OOC: Alright, I'll post again and have Sara do something, or something happen.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 am

Ooc\\
Okay thank you
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 am

Sara was panicking mildly, she didn't want to wake everyone up, but at the same time, she didn't want them getting caught. As the cabin door opened, she shifted into a large cat, she couldn't remember which, but she suspected tiger, and lunged at the men. What she didn't anticipate was the dart that hit her in the side.
"Got her" One muttered, barely a sound had been made, as the large cat lay limply at their feet. Kneeling down, one of the men placed a thin silver collar around her neck, though it locked impossible for anyone, but them to remove. Pressing a button, her body convulsed, and the girl lay there. Picking her up was easy, "Stop the train" One of the men said, paying the conductor, "There's more where that came from, if you dont' say what you saw here"
"What about the other ones"
"Ones enough for now" And with that the train pulled into the next station, the men exiting with Sara.

Keith yawned, eyes flickering open. He glanced around, something wasn't right. He frowed, looking at the metal door to the compartment. The frame was bent, as if something large had hit it.
"Zach" He nudged his friend, scanning the cabin, something was definately wrong.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 am

"Hmmpp?" He mumbled sleepily, sitting up, as the earbuds fell out and he rubbed the back of his eyelids, pulling the headphones out, rolling them around his music player, stuffing it into the pocket of his jeans. Zach stretched his arms and coughed a bit before clearing his voice to get the sleeply tone out, "Yea, what's wrong Keith?" He saw that worried expression across his friend's face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 am

"Look" Keith pointed at the mangled door. Standing he brushed his fingers over the metallic frame, using his ability to hopefully recreate what had happened here. As he touched it, his fingers touched a tuft of black fur, "Shit" He muttered, dropping to his knees as he found the end of a dart.
"Zach" He held back his findings, looking around for more evidence, not that he needed any. He was already thinking the worst, Sara had been caught, which terrified him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:17 pm

He came over and his green eyes widen slightly, "Are they still aboard this train?" He murmured frantically looking around. Soren heard the comotion and slowly woke up, rubbing her eyelids before sitting up to see the two guys standing up, whispering to one another, she can feel the tension among them and gulped quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

"I'm gonna bet they're not" Keith said, checking the list of stops.
"No, they would have gotten off here" He pointed at the previous stop, his hands curling into fists. He was beyoned angry, more so then angry. He was shaking, the metal frame of the train was making strange hissing noises, bending slowly, if he didn't stop, he could destroy the entire train with how much anger he was feeling.
"They've got her" He growled, leveling his eyes on Zach. He looked pissed, beyond pissed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 am

Soren's eyes widen at the metal and freaked a bit, the sleepy feeling wearing off as she got alerted and she glanced at her brother who was looking back at Keith, and he gave a small nod, "We'll try to get her, but should we get off next stop then?"
"How would we know where they took her then?" Soren murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 am

"Well what are we supposed to do then? Just stay on the train and get further and further away from her?" Keith demanded, the metallic body of the train creaking again. He was far to pissed off to even realize what he was doing right now.
"I mean, if we get off at the next stop, we're closer to her then if we just keep going" He pointed out, taking deep, ragged breaths.

Sara groaned as she slowly woke up. She was back in cat form, lynx specifically, in a tiny cage. She blinked, looking around, the walls were pure white, blinding almost, and she was in a small corner, she was aware of the racket, and many people were around, as well as animals. She tried to shift back, but found she couldn't. She gasped, pain struck her, warning her not to try that again. She lay still, her body shaking from the pain and horror of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next