Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

Keith's eyes grew wide and he glanced at Aria, "For me? They sort of float of the page and re-arrange himself" He murmured, his eyes flicking to her face before falling back to his desk. He had thought he was the only one with that specific problem, and whenever he tried to describe it, no one believed him, most definately not his mother. He winced, he didn't want to think about his home life right now. His mom wasn't exactly the make cookies and plan birthdays types. In fact,, the majority of his birthdays had been spent caring for his mother, due to her taste for certain liquids, particularly alcohol. He sighed, "So it sounds like you have the same problem then? I mean, even people with Dyslexia can read, it just takes more work. I can't read to save my life" He said, with a shrug. He glanced at his cell, Sara had texted him, she was going out with some new guy. He frowned, well, Sara was smart, she wouldn't go out with someone she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 pm

"Mines just down that way," Nate said pointing to the left and waiting until she was done at her locker. He noticed it was hard for her to open and he said sarcastically, "New locker huh?" He smiled and once she was done he walked over to his. It was about 20 meters away from where they had been. He twisted the dial, putting in the combination, and sliding the door open. He put his backpack inside and tilted his skateboard so it would barely slide in. He grabbed his cell phone and a few bucks, stuffing it in his jean pocket, and slamming the locker shut. He had put his goodie back on, not wanting someone to stop him near the front office asking if he was ill. Staff here seemed to do that often. He rolled his eyes at the thought before bringing back a conversation up from eariler, "Downtown sounds like fun, I haven't gotten to explore there much.

Chrissy smiled somewhat excited, so she wasn't the only one with this problem! "I'm exactly the same way!" she said, sounding in a much better mood. In fact she did feel better, things always made her day when she coul relate to other people, but this was just huge! She looked at the other two realising they were much more serious than she was at the moment, so she let her smile fade a bit. She didn't want to be too preppy if that was going to make them stop talking to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Sara laughed, "Yea, can't you tell?" She followed him down to his locker, smiling a bit.
"Really? That's where I spend most of my time" She smiled and followed him out of the school. No one even blinked twice, watching the two teenagers trailing out of school was a normal occurance here, plus, Sara was very good at getting her way anyway.
"I'll show you around" She said with a small smile. She had no desire to return to class today, her head hurt from English, and like Nate had said, what's the point in going to something you sucked at anyway?
"Wanna just go hang out at the mall? Go get something to eat or something?" She asked, she felt much better, being outside, away from the hordes of people following her. She sighed, watching as a few people, men, turned their heads to watch her pass. She hated it, she had no idea why people looked at her, particularly when she didn't put any effort into her own appearance, and in her opinion, there were much better looking girls at school.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Aria stared at Keith for a moment, with new found curioisty before Chrissy caught her attention. Her eyes flickered over to Mr D. before she put up a hand subtly, asking her to relax a bit.
"Shh." she murmured, unsure as to why they needed to be quiet but unable to fight against the anxiety she was now feeling. "Alright, so we've all got a serious case of dyslexia..." she murmured, almost as if it were nothing. To her though, her whole world had just been brightened. There were otehrs like her! She wasn't going crazy!

For all that she was exicted about this new find, Aria kept her face serious. Glancing over her shoulder again, Aria realized class must have broken, students darted the campus, some were leaving, others were showing up. A typical day...Sighing, Aria drummed her fingers restlessly against her desk before turning her attention back to her detention mates.
"Anyone believe in coinsedenses?" she muttered, half sarcastically as her knuckles continued to rap again the desk in an unrhymtical manner.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head and sighing.
"I have no idea' He murmured, he hadn't really believed in coincidences before, but now it seemed that coincidences were kicking him in the ass. He glanced at Mr. D, shaking his head and glancing out the window as he saw Sara wander by with some random guy.
"Skipper" He grumbled under his breath, shaking his head and laughing. He felt sort of like an older brother to Sara, having no attraction to her, unlike most of the guys at this school it seemed. As he stared out the window, he couldn't help but laugh as someon almost got in an accident because of watching Sara. It seemed it had gotten worse, a few months ago she had no one really interested her, now she couldn't even walk down the street without attracting some attention.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Randi smiled. "Serious case of dyslexia, ADHD." She shrugged. "But yeah, words rearrange themselves and float off the page." She smiled again, then looked at the birds. They were ruining her mood. She narrowed her eyes, but kept the anger to herself. Suddenly, like she had been slapped with the thought, she realized that they were like her. She had personaly thought that she was the only one with that serious of dyslexia. "Wow. No. I actually don't believe in coinsedense(sp?)." She looked at Aria, Keith, and then Chrissy. Chrissy looked in a much better mood in the sun. That was the opposite. She felt uncomfortable here in the sun, but she would deal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm

"Whoa, ADHD?" Aria asked, sitting up rather fast, almost in the blink of an eye. She pointed lightly at Randi, forcing herself to breathe deeply and calmly.
"ADHD and the werid Dyslexia?" Aria swallowed, her throat suddenly dry. She stood up then, ignoring the scowld from Mr. D., unable to sit down any more. She paced up and down the row silently.
"This is just too weird..." Aria said, shaking her head as she continued to pace, forcing herself to maintane her speed as she walked, taking four steps in one direction, turning around and taking five more before repeating the pattern.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:51 pm

"No way, I have ADHD as well, supposedly" Keith said, rubbing his temples. This was way to confusing for the tall, dark haired teen. This was a lot to take, he sucked in a breath, eyes flicking from Randi to Aria.
"My friend Sara has ADHD and Dyslexia as well" He murmured, wondering what was going on. He glacned at Aria, waiting to see what she made of that. It was weird, he had only recently figured out about Sara's own issues, and had never told her about his. She had always just assumed he skipped English cause he didn't like the teacher, and he had kept it that way.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:26 pm

{{Guess we're waiting on Vamp and Movie?}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC:: Yupp =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Ooc: sorry, I've been at a couple parties and a musical, now I can post!!! =P

bic:
"Yah that sounds cool to me," Nate said following after her out of the school. He could tell that a bunch of guys kept stoping to look at her, and he wasn't quite sure why. Sure she was really attractive, but it's not like this was the movies and guys literally stopped everything they were doing to go googly-eyed for some girl. But who knew, maybe American cultures were different from the one he was used to. He shook his head slightly hoping the buzzing would stop, no luck. He needed to figure out a way to get it to stop.

Chrissy looked at all of them in awe. They all had the same exact problems she did. She, however, stayed quiet about it. She liked to think that she didn't have problems and to keep it that way she wasn't going to go blurting out that she had ADHD and severe dyslexia. It just wasn't good for her. She smiled at all of them, keeping her good mood up, while trying to figure things out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Randi sighed, raising an eyebrow. "This is too weird to be undestined." She said, looking out the windows at the birds. Maybe the birds had something that added to her dyslexia and ADHD too. Those stupid animals that she hated following her around. Maybe they were there to tell her something. Then her mind babbling halted suddenly. No. Those stupid animals had nothing to do with it. She was acting ridiculously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Sara smiled, shaking her head and sighing. This was getting ridiculous, and sort of akward.
"God" She grumbled under her breath, wincing and looking away. She hated being stared at it was disgusting, and it definately made her feel objectifed.
"Sorry" She murmured, rubbing her hands over her arms, looking slightly embaressed. She sighed, and looked at Nate, smiling weakly. She enjoyed his company, and despite being deathly pale, she did find him attractive, which was something that had never happened to her before. She sighed, moving subconciously closer to him, it felt safer, and when you got stared at, constantly, it was easier to hide behind someone like Nate then stand out in the open.

Keith sighed, smiling and shaking his head. This was ridiculous, everything just seemed to weird.
"Weird" He murmured, sighing and glancing at the clock, almost lunch time, not that that ment anything for kids in Detention. Lunch was brought to you, so you didn't get free. He coughed, pressig his hand to his throat, wincing, glancing at his water bottle, he frowned, it was empty.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Aria was close to wearing tracks into the titled flooring. She hadn't sat down at all, and she was starting to move a bit too fast for comfort. However, she was too stressed to even think about it. This happened sometimes. She would work herself up somehow and go for a run, and end up half way across the city in under ten minutes, when it was a good half an hour drive with no traffic.

Having moved to the back of the class, Aria tried to make it look like she was glancing out the window, or reading one of the posters. Of course, they would know she couldn't read it, but it gave her something to do. The same thought kept running through her mind- I'm not alone...

Her head snapped to Randi as the girl spoke. "Desitned..." Aria repeated, her eyes wide, as if that made absoulete sense. "What good does it do us though? Can't read in English. Can't sit still in any other of my classes. Always getting detention." Aria threw her hands up in frustration, not carrying about the loud and out of place slap from them falling back against her thighs. She continued to pace, muttering under her breath as she made her way around the classroom.

"Arianna can you please take your seat." Mr. D. asked, his eyes having followed her on her odessy around the room.
"No." Aria muttered, passing his desk quickly to get to the otherside of the room. She couldn't sit down now if she wanted to. Now she was starting to notice subtle things; the teacher was tapping his pen against a few papers, the animals were still gathered at the window, the lunch bell had just rung. Aria's head turned, seeing Keith wince out of the corner of her eye. She frowned.
"You alright?" she asked quietly, in front of his decks a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Randi watched silently as Ari paced the room and took the chance. She got up from her seat. She crossed over and looked out the window at the birds. The black eyes stared at her, blinking repeatedly. She sighed. "Shoo. Go." She whispered to the birds, whom reluctantly flew off. They landed in the trees in the woods that was a few feet form the school. They watched her from the trees, she could feel it. Atleast they weren't at the window anymore. She sighed and sank back into her seat thankfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Keith glanced up, suprised as Aria appeared in front of his seat. He had been to focused on his empty water bottle to have heard her at all for the last few minutes.
"Er, I dunno" He admitted. He was sort of unwilling to admit his odd desire, almost need, for water, either drinking it, touching it, being in it, on the other hand, he was going to get very sick if he didn't start drinking soon.
"Just thirsty" He settled for, nodding at the empty bottle. If anyone had been paying attention, they would have noticed the massive bottle had been full when he had come to detention, only two hours pervious.

He sighed, watching Randi return to her seat. He frowned, confused, he hadn't noticed her get up earlier. Sighing, he shook the bottle, silently willing water to appear, as if that would ever happen. He glared at the plastic, nothing, bone dry.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Aria tapped her knuckles against the table, nodding as Keith answered her question. She stared at the bottle for a moment, clearly thinking. She glanced over her shoulder, appearing to look at the window as she stared at Mr. D. from the corner of her eyes.

"I can distract the big man for ya if you want to slip down to the water foutain." Aria murmured, knowing she could easiy strike up a converstation with the teacher. Although he was a bit annoying on the worst of days, Aria usually couldn't sit still long enough for her detentions, and ended up talking with the man to pass the time by.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Nate laughed slightly before saying, "It's no problem. Do you know why they stare at you?" He was confused why people would do that, it made guys seem more like dogs than people. He then pushed away the idea saying, "So where are we headed off to first then?" He wasn't srue what people did in their free time in downtown. It'd be fun to see what kind of things were there. He looked around thinking he heard someone talking to him other than Sara, but didn't see anyone around. At least the buzzing stopped while he thought he was hearing things, the strange thing just was that it felt like it was inside his head rather than someone saying it out loud. He pushed the though away looking back at Sara, trying to keep his attention focused on one thing at a time.

Chrissy hadn't been paying attention to the others, the thought of being in detention just came back to her. She had already been confused, and now she was slightly sad again. She didn't want to be stuck in here just because of things she couldn't understand. She sighed not knowing what to do, all the others were focused on either the revalation(sp?) of having the same problem or whatever thing they were looking at. She on the other hand could only think about going outside and getting a tan, or playing music. She loved to play music, it just seemed to make people happy when she did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Sara shrugged.
"Honestly? I don't know. It started like a few months back, I went from being a nobody, to, well this" She gestured, shaking her head as every male in the vicinty turned, gaping openly at her. She hated it, but, well, she couldn't control it.
"I mean, in my opinion, there are a lot of better looking girls then me out there, but if I'm around, everyone seems to ignore them. I'm not even that attractive" She was, like most shy girls, completely oblivious to her own appearance. Keith told her constantly, despite her protests, that she was 'hot', but she never believed him, or anyone for that matter.

Keith glanced at Aria, smiling.
"That would be awesome" He murmured, picking the bottle up and sighing. His throat was so dry it ached, and he swore he could feel his body drying out. It was like he needed water to function.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Aria grinned, and was at Mr. D's desk the next moment, standing so that she blocked his view of the door. She asked him a few general questions, like How things were going with the Missus and chullin back home, about the latest story in the paper, and that got the teacher on a roll. The man seemed to have a heavy opinon on everything. Aria let her eyes wander to Keith before back at Mr. D. She nodded, showing that she was pretending to listen, before geusturing subtly to Keith, telling him to leave now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am

Keith expertly slipped from the room, thankful for Aria and her distraction. Filling the huge water bottle, he paused for a moment, splashing some of the water on his face. Breathing a relieved sigh, he felt tons better, it was odd, he knew water was good for you, but this was ridiculous. Capping the bottle, he checked the class room, before sliding back into his seat, placing the water bottle on the floor, and letting his eyes glaze over with a bored expression. He glanced at Aria, smiling and mouthing a quick 'thank you' before once again resuming, his 'bored, zoned out teen' guise.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:53 pm

{{Should probably wait for the others huh? xD}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: Yea lol.
I don't want this RP to die though =[
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

{{Definatly not.
Could always pm them when they come back online...}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Nate laughed a bit, "You're attractive," he thought it was funny somewhat. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was pretty, but maybe that meant she was modest, and he was cool with that. "So which one's your car?" he asked curiously. He figured it was about time they got off that topic before it got a little awkward.

Chrissy watched Keith be able to leave while Aria distracted the teacher. That was kinda cool that they could do that, she had no idea. But then again she had never been in detention before though. She watched the two quietly not having much to say.

ooc: sorry, I'm not sure what to say for Chrissy really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next