Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:09 am

"Thanks" Keith murmured, nodding at Randi, as she came to sit by them. The bet had been a dumb one, he had it sewed up before the money was even on the table. Jonny had heard Keith could hold his breath for a long time underwater, so he had decided to be an idiot and bet him fifty bucks that he could hold it longer. The bet had taken place after hours in the swimming pool, with a friend of both Keith's and Jonny's timing.
Jonny had lasted only about two minutes, Keith, nearly eight. Of course, Jonny had flipped, calling Keith a cheater and then refusing to pay him. That had lead to a lot more drama, but Keith didn't care, he had gotten paid in the end, and assumed that this was the end of it, however, it seemed Jonny had other things on his mind. He sighed, glancing up at Mr. D, who was glaring at them, but not bothering to say anything. Good man, he realized it was pointless to try and tell kids alrady in detention to do something. You were already in detention, so it couldn't really get worse.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 pm

ooc: I guess I'll post now XD

bic:
Chrissy stared out of the window aimlessly while still ignoring the lesson. After a few minutes she noticed a shadow over her desk, and as she looked she knew it was the teacher. She mummbled, "Sorry," before getting a slip handed to her. She had never been given a detention before and it scared her. She wasn't sure what to do. She grabbed her yellow bag and stood up, walking out of the room. Thank heaven there was a room number on the slip!
She found the room eventually, stepping inside and sitting down away from the others. She didn't recognize any of them, and wasn't sure if she wanted to be by people who were in here a lot. It was fairly dark in the room, and it was darkening her mood it seemed. Even though she had been sent to detention, she had been in a fairly good mood until she couldn't find the sun. It was strange for her to be in a bad mood because it was dark, maybe she didn't like the lighting.

Nate took out a sheet of paper, attempting to copy the sentence. He seemed to be writing down strange symbols more than letters, but at least he was trying. He took off his hoodie getting really warm, but didn't want to be noticed. He hated it when he got warm, it made him show his deathly pale skin and he never liked it. He had tried tanning before, but for whatever reason it didn't seem to work.
He looked around not seeing that many people left, many had been sent to detention. He was curious why, normally not too many people got sent to detention after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Sara sighed, watching as Randi, and then Chrissy were sent to detention, it seemed their teacher was in a fairly bad mood, which was bad for Sara. She glanced at the guy she was sitting next to, he was taking off his hoddie, and seemed really pale. She caught sight of his paper, and a small gasp escaped her, he was writing the exact same symbols she had been writing.
"Oh" She murmured, her green eyes flashing up to Nate's face. This just seemed to weird, she had thought she was the only one who wrote like this.
"Sorry" She murmured, they were doing group work in class, so the teacher didn't mind students talking. She felt sort of bad for staring, but there was something about this boy that was different, intriguing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:20 pm

"Don't mention it." Aria said, shrugging her shoulder again. She tapped her fingers on the desk in a rapid rhytm, obviously restless. She would glance over her shoulder occasinally, looking outside, as if nervous. There was that anxiety again. Sighing and forcing her body to be still, Arianna smirked as Randi came over to sit next to her as well.
Her green-blue eyes darted up to see another girl walk in. It took her a bit longer to firgure out who it was but Aria nodded to herself. That was Chrissy, sweet girl, she was nice. Aria frowned then. How had she end up in detention?
"Sheesh, teachers must be on a roll today." Aria murmured, shaking her head. Her restlessness kicked in again, and she turned quickly to look over her shoulder. Dark clouds were gathering, and Aria sighed; it would probably pour later by the looks of it. "Cute birds..." she muttered then, not seeming fazed by the unusal gathering on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Randi turned to see another girl walk into the room. The girl looked to sweet and innocent to be in detention. Randi listened as Ari spoke. "Must be." She said with a nod. She was used to detention, but she had never seen so many people in here. Randi glanced back outside and sighed as more birds came and gathered at the window, staring at her. She rolled her eyes. "Stupid birds," she muttered right before Ari commented nicely about the birds. She hated these stupid animals that followed her everywhere. She turned her head to stare at the ceiling. "How'd you guys get stuck in here?" Randi asked, looking back down. Her amythest eyes flicking between Keith and Ari.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Keith glanced up as Chrissy came in, he gaped, what was she doing in here? He felt an overwhelming urge to laugh as he saw all the animals. It was so Disney, like Snow White or something.
"Oh, I was caught skipping English. Principal caught me" He shrugged. "I'm used to it, I think I've gone to English like four times this year" He just hated the class, he went to everything else, just not English. He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.
"You?" He asked, he realized he barely knew this girl, and smiled.
"It's Randi right? I'm Keith"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Aira smirked. "Nah they're cute." she murmured before looking back over at the two. She listned to Keith, tapping her fingers against her desk again.
"Ah, history. She wants us to write books instead of taking notes." Aria said, shrugging her shoulders. "I wasn't paying attention and supposedly I was being 'smart'" Once again, Aria shrugged. It was somewhat public knowledge how perfectly blunt Aria could be. That was the downfall of hearing things once and being able to repeat it again without much thought.
"It's whatever really. Not like I could read the god-damned notes after I took em." she murmured, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Randi chuckled. "Wish I could skip English." She shook her head and rolled her eyes. She could feel every birdy stare that lay on her face. She sighed. "Was late for class," she shrugged. "And for using sarcasm and talking back." She shrugged again. "Like usual." She looked at the birds again and narrowed her eyes, opening them and glancing at Keith again. "Yeah. Randi." She nodded. "I know who you are." She said. "You don't understand how much it sucks to be a girl and hear them talk about you all the time." She rolled her eyes and shrugged again. "Apparently, bad boys are in this year." She smiled, stretching her long legs out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 pm

"You're good," Nate said shrugging before laughing a bit and adding, "I don't even know what I'm writing." English seemed like such a different language to him, and he felt like it wasn't ever going to make sense.
He then muttered, "And they say that it's dyslexia, yah right." He wasn't sure if he was saying it loud enough for the other girl to hear, but he didn't care if she did. He hadn't met anyone here really, so he was glad at least someone had said a couple words to him. "I'm Nate by the way," he said holding out his hand for her to shake. He figured a formal introduction might be nice.

Chrissy looked at the others as they talked curiously. She didn't say anything seeing as she was a few chairs away and didn't know them. It made her shy being in here, she didn't feel in place. She pushed her blonde hair back a bit looking around wondering what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 pm

"Sara" She responded, smiling at him. She rarely smiled, weird stuff seemed to happen when she smiled, like people following her around.
"No, it's just, well, I've never seen anyone, besides myself, writing like that before" She said blushing.
"Dyslexia? That's what they say I have" She said, shaking her head. "Sorry, I'm normally not this talkative. It's nice to find someone who understands though" She said, shrugging her slender, perfect shoulders.

Keith stretched out.
"Bad boys eh?" He arched an eyebrow, "Is that what they're calling me these days?" He laughed softly, glancing back at the birds in the windows, and smiling. His gaze fell on Chrissy and he nodded at her. She seemed out of place here, and he didn't want to scare her, or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Aria laughed, a dry, sarcastic laugh. "You are not a bad boy." she said, shaking her head, covering her mouth gently, still laughing. She looked over at Chrissy, looking at her for a moment, racking her brain to find something to say to the girl.
Sighing, Aria let her head fall back against the window, jolsting a few birds that had perched there. "My bad." she muttered before looking back at Chrissy. "Hey, you alright?" she asked then, frowning. The girl looked a bit ill, sitting in the gloomier part of the room. Maybe Aria was just imagining it.
Mr D looked up at Aria sharply then, clearing his throat to gain her attention. Aria rolled her eyes at him, slumping back into her chair with a rough exhale, her eyes never leaving Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

ooc: aww shizz...my entire post just got deleted! I'm not gonna retype it as good, sorry guys XD

bic:
Nate laughed a bit and said, "Yah same, and I don't mind the talking, I haven't really talked to someone sense I moved here." He hadn't gone out of the way to make friends while he had been there. He was glad that someone did understand him too, he was beginning to think he was the only one. He looked back down at his attempted writing and scribbled it out saying, "Maybe it's a 'symptom' of it or something."

Chrissy looked up slightly surprised someone was talking to her. "Oh, no I'm fine." She had been lying, she was far from fine. She felt down in the dumps, and it was probably because of the lack of sun. Lately she had been noticing that her mood pretty much revolved around the sun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Sara smiled, "Yea me neither. When did you move here?" She asked, suprised to find herself smiling again. It was so rare for Sara to smile, mainly due to the reactions she recieved, though Nate didn't seem bothered by it, which was nice, it meant a real conversation. Keith, her friend, also didn't seemed to bothered, though once in awhile, he did get flustered around her.
"Yea maybe. So, what are you doing after school today?" She asked, wondering if he was interested in maybe hanging out.

Keith laughed. "Ah, so I'm not a bad boy?" He asked, glancing back at Chrissy. He smiled again, and nodded at the seat next to him, inviting her to come up if she wanted. She seemed sort of down, whcih was only to be expected if you were sent to detention.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 pm

"A couple months ago, I haven't really talked to anyone though," Nate said shrugging and adding, "And so I guess that means I'm not up to anything." He was surprised a girl this cute was talking to him. Usually he didn't talk to anyone like that, or let alone get himself to talk to someone like that. He was just shocked that they were kinda turning into friends.

Chrissy watched Keith's motion and decided to sit by them. She felt a little better being around other people and closer to the sun, but she still felt out of place being there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Sara smiled, shaking her head in amusmant, at herself. She was never this social, it was ridiculous.
"Cool, do you wanna hang out or something?" She asked, staring down at her blank page, sighing and shaking her head, before begining to doodle absentmindedly on the page. She wasn't going to hand in the assignment anyway, how could she? She smiled at Nate again, "That's kind of funny, I moved here not that long ago either, I really only have one friend. Keith, though he never shows up to class" She grinned again, and tossed her dark hair over her shoulder. "I'm sort of glad to have a friend who shows up to class" She laughed softly, leaning back in her seat, and glancing down at her paper, only to blush and begin erasing furiously as she saw she had drawn a heart.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:24 pm

"Sure, doing something social is probably good for me," Nate said shrugging and listening to her story. He then said, "at least you can say you have a friend though too." He glanced around noticing the heart she had drawn and he laughed slightly but pretended not to notice. He didn't do anything about the homework, he didn't care about it. It's not like he could read it anyway. He was surprised he wasn't put into stupid-people english by now. He laughed at himself before saying, "I wish this class would end, it lasts forever."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 pm

As if on cue, the bell rang. Sara laughed, "Nice timing" She murmured, snapping her note book shut.
"What do you have next?" She asked curiously, she had a spare, thank god, but she had no one to hang out with. Keith had texted her, he was in detention for the rest of the day, so she was pretty much alone. She waited for him to get up, ignoring the glare she was reciving from the teacher as she failed to turn in the in-class assignment.
"Hey Sara" A tall, dark haired boy, Matt, said, sliding up to her. "Oh, hey" Sara responded, her voice odviously bored.
"Wanna grab lunch later?" He pressed, leaning between her and Nate.
"Er, sorry Matt, I have plans" She glanced pleadingly at Nate over Matt's shoulder, hoping he would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Aria smirked and shrugged. "I don't really know you." she told Keith. "From the looks, you aren't." Her blue-green eyes watched as Chrissy came to sit next to them. She seemed to relax in the sunlight, which Aria found a bit odd. However she didn't press the matter.
"Chrissy right?" Aria asked, narrowing her eyes again. "How did you wind up in here?" Once again, Aria hardly knew the girl, but she didn't come off as the type to get detention on a daily baises, like the rest of them did.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Randi smiled leaning back in her chair. "We'll they believe you are," Randi said with a chuckle. She watched Chrissy with her strange, out-of-place amythest eyes. She smiled as warmly as she could manage. "Tall, dark, and handsome. Isn't that what they say?" she shrugged. "Whatever. Doesn't matter." She smiled, standing up again and stretching her long arms above her head, rolling her shoulders and staring the birds. She felt a little out of place in the sunlight. She had realized recently that she was more agile and skilled in the moon, even though she had devolped better agility and skill during the day. She looked at those stupid birds perched upon the sill and rolled her eyes, plopping back down in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 pm

"Yah," Chrissy said smiling and then answering her question, "I wasn't payig attention in class. See I'm not really good with English, it just isn't my thing I guess." She shrugged glancing over at the detention teacher. She wasn't sure why none of them had gotten in even more trouble for talking. She glanced back out of the window, wishing she could be outside but knew that that wasn't going to work put for her. She sighed glancing back at the others, beginning to get curious as to what thy were talking about.

Nate rolled his eyes slightly at the guy before butting himself back in. "Sorry mate, we were already planning on hanging out." He had picked up on her hint and hoped that he had done enough, he wasn't sure though. He looked back over to her and said, "I have math next by the way, what about you?" They hadn't really gotten to finish their conversation by the time Matt had jumped in. He took his black backpack off of his shoulders momentarily to put away his hoodie, he had holding it and gotten sick of doing so. He zipped his backpack back up and plopped it back on his shoulders. He was surprised how interestingly his day had been going, normally nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Aria frowned for a moment, narrowing her eyes. They darted from Chrissy, to Randi, then to Keith for a moment. "Wait a minute...you skipped English-" she pointed at Keith. "You two got kicked out of English for not doing the work..." she pointed to Randie before at Chrissy. "And, I wasn't taking notes in History." Her voice was slow for all that her heart was racing and she felt twitchy.

She paused for a moment, looking back at each of them, wondering if they had made the connection yet or not. "Do any of you have dyslexia like something fierce?" she asked, her voice low now, suddenly picking up on the fact that Mr. D's usually dull gaze had intensified and was staring at the small group.

Last edited by mystikmage on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Keith let out a small chuckle.
"Tall and Dark, handsom I dunno about" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Arianna, "Yea, supposedly I have Dyslexia" He shrugged, he wasn't sure if he believed it though, even people with Dyslexia could at least read and write in English. He smilde at Chrissy, "That sucks" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

"Thanks" Sara said, smiling brightly at Nate as Matt disappeared.
"I've got a spare" She shrugged, "I guess I'll go to the library, attempt to learn something" She shrugged, she would have hung out with him, if he had a spare, but she didn't want to encourage him to skip class.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

"Same here," Chrissy said rather quietly. She could tell that they didn't really wanna talk about it too loudly with the teacher around. She glanced back at him momentarily, shuddering, and then turning back. She took out her iPod and grabbed one of the earbuds, putting it into her ear. She turned it on quietly to "Imagine" by John Lennon and started playing the piano part on her desk. She wasn't making any noise, but she was feeling down and music seemed to bring her spirits up a lot.

Nate shrugged saying, "Why try something you can't do? Wanna just hang out? Math's always a bore for me." He figured he could just tell his mum that his ears were buzzing and bothering him again so he went and laid down. Of course the buzzing in his ears were driving him nuts, but not enough to do anything about it. He then smiled and said, "Whadda say?" Doing something entertaining sounded fun to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 pm

"Yea, I'd love to" Sara said, swinging her black shoulder bag over her shoulder.
"Wanna go downtown or something? Avoid the crowds?" She saw a group of guys hovering outside the door, which made her nervous.
"Come on" She smiled at him, stoked to have a normal friend, and not a horde of followers for a change. She walked out of the class, heading towards her locker to drop off her stuff.
"Where's your locker?" She asked, spinning her combo in and opening the squeaky door.
"Urgh" She said, tugging harder and staggering backwards as the door finally swung open. Her locker wasn't as decorated as some other peoples, just a note bad with nothing on it and a mirror. She hung her bag inside, sliding her wallet into her pocket and grabbing her sun glasses from the top shelf and settling them on her head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Aria frowned. How many kids got sent to detention on the same day for dyslexia?
"Ok...do you just get words scrambled?" she asked. "Or do the words sort of float and rearrange themselves?" Her face was serious, hoping that they wouldn't think she was insane for asking these questions. Every now and then, her eyes darted over to the teacher. Suddenly, she was aware of everything in the room.
The animals that had gathered at the window, the light that cast in through the windows, the soft music playing from the ipods, Mr D's constant gaze, the coolness that ran down her spine, making her shiver. Aria clenched and unclenched her fists, looking at each of them with facination and amazement. Was she not alone? Were these crazy disavandages not just some random fluek from her ADHD? Aria felt excitement swell in her, but then the anxiety came back.
Be careful... Aria looked over at Keith, hearing a man speaking. She frowned, Keith didn't have that deep a voice...maybe she had imagined it. Aria shook her head, brushing her hair from her face before looking back up at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next