Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm

ooc: I'm procrastinating too XD but here's my bios, finally! =P

Spoiler:
Name: Nathan James
Parent: Hades
Personality: He is ambitious and hard-working, and he wants to be appreciated for it. He's highly social and enjoys the company of others. Things come easy to him, so sometimes he expects others to keep up at the same pace as him, even if they don't need to. He's quite the people-pleaser, sometimes to a fault. He is very down to earth, practical, and has a very high energy expenditure. And even though he comes off as a very social person, he is actually very much a loner and seems to be more morbid than most others.
Abilities: He can sense when someone has died through a buzzing in his ears, can communicate with the dead, and can create flaming fissures that can close up (symbolizing hellfires sorta XD).
Other: Is from London and has ADHD and dyslexia like most other half-bloods.

Spoiler:
Name: Chrissy Leander
Parent: Apollo
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly. She also always has a positive outlook on things and wants to help others out more than herself.
Abilities: She can call upon light, seeming to be able to find it everywhere. She can also heal better in the sun and seems to feel weak when she's not in the light for a long period of time. She has an ability to also make people feel better, especially through music.
Other: She has dyslexia and ADHD like most other half-bloods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 pm

{{Sweetness.}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 pm

ooc: intro coming up in a few
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 pm

ooc: haha I got kinda distracted, well here's Nate's intro....Chrissy's will be up momentarily.

A young boy woke up while it was still dark outside. He seemed to be most active not in the light, and seemed to have a hard time sleeping at night. He stood up stretching and grabbing a green tshirt and dark blue jeans. He yawned turning to a mirror and sighing at his reflection. His hair was dark brown and messy, and he looked almost dead he was so pale.
He shook it off walking down the stairs. His mother was still asleep, as usual. he didn't wake her up when he went to school. He walked into the kitchen grabbing a piece of toast and heading out the door. Just before he left, he had grabbed a hoodie and his skateboard. Once outside, he slipped the grey hoodie on with his black backpack over that, and stepping on his skateboard. He pulled the hood over his head skating down the street, and heading to the school.
The sun was already up by the time he had made it to the building. Not too many people were there yet, and he stepped off his skateboard just in front of the main doors. He shook his head annoyed, lately he had been hearing a constant buzz in his ears and he couldn't figure out where it had been coming from. It hadn't really showed up until he had moved to here. He hadn't heard it in London.
His mother and him had moved to the city about three months ago, he had been kicked out of three schools already for his 'inability to learn' as they all said. His name was Nathan, or rather Nate really. He wasn't the most outgoing guy ever, and not the smartest. He couldn't read english for christs' sake!
By the time he had made his way to his first class the bell had rung. He sat down near the back and took his hood off looking around. He didn't see anyone he knew yet.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:38 pm

ooc: alrighty, and here's my other intro

A seventeen year old girl rubbed her eyes as the sun rose. She never had to set an alarm, she always seemed to wake up and sleep with the sun. She smiled already happy for the day. She stood up rummaging through her closet. She ended up with dark blue jeans, a white tshirt, and a pink dress tank over it. She went over to the bathroom grabbing a comb and brushing her light blonde hair and looking around with her green eyes.
"Chris!" she heard her mom yell up the stairs. She sighed never liking that nickname. That was a boy's name, her full name was Chrissy, and she actually like it that way. She padded down the stairs walking into the kitchen and grabbed a waffle smiling at her mother. "I'm running late, I'll see you later!" she said walking out the door with her yellow shoulderbag in hand. She only had a block's walk and she didn't bother driving ever.
Within a few minutes she arrived at the school and walked over to her first class. She sat down just as the bell rang, sitting in a seat by the window. She just loved it when the sun hit her skin, it made her feel great. She had no idea why either, and lately if she didn't feel the sun on her skin often she began to feel tired and mopey, which was unusual for her. She was usually in a poisitive mood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 pm

{{Awesome, so just Vampire now?}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc: I think so
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 pm

"Randi!" called a girl from her comfortable slumber. "Get up, you lazy..." The girl was sure her father had said something that she really didn't want to hear, but she really wasn't worried about that at the moment. She jumped from the bed. She was almost late. Scratch that, she thought, glancing at the clock again, she was going to be late. No choice about that.
"I'm up," she said sharply as her father began to yell something else. She scrambled from the mattress on the floor and started running around her dark room. She was exhausted. She could never seem to sleep while the moon was up. She tugged a brush through her hair. It hung limply at her waist line, a lovely dirty blodne color, naturally streaked with brown and red. She wished she knew what do to the stupid stuff, but alas, there was nothing she knew of. She pulled it hastily into ponytail as she padded down the steps in her black-socked feet. She was now wearing a pair of dark jeans and a simple faded red shirt. She knew she looked boyish, but who cared but her? No one. That's who. She shoved bottles of beer aside in the fridge, looking for a canned Cola. She looked at all the cans, the letters swimming in front of her eyes. She grabbed one, hoping, by the coloring, she had grabbed the right one. She quickly pulled it out, wondering how her rich and beautiful step-mother dealt with her stupid heffer of a father. She could call him something else but decided not to to do so. She hated her father.
"Bye sweetheart," her step-mother called from the living room.
"Bye," Randilynn called back before escaping into the bright sunlight. She shielded her amythest colored eyes quickly and then started running down the sidewalk. She was a good five blocks from her high school, but she'd deal. She'd adjusted to being late everyday, due to her father's negligence. Today was the first day she had seen her stepmother before school in six weeks. Her muscular legs felt weird to her. She felt skilled, almost like a ninja, she joked mentally, hoping, for once, she might actually get along with someone her age.
"Crap," she said as she stood outside the school's front doors as the after thirty minute rang. The doors automatically locked after that last bell. She sighed, not believing what she would have to do... Again. She hadn't had the best of luck last time this had happened.
She whistled quietly as she scrambled through a hallway window. She pressed her body to the wall as a security hall guard passed. She sprinted down the hall as quickly as she could manage without her blue and black Converse slapping against the tile floor which, surprisingly, was pretty fast. English was her first class and she was not happy about it. She opened the door and it slammed against the wall.
"Sorry," she grumbled as she walked to the front, "Opened it harder than I thought." She said, snatching her detention slip from her disapproving teacher and sliding into the desk in the back corner, as far away form the sun as possible.

OoC: Sorry it took so long and that it isn't as good as everybody else's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Keith sighed, sitting on a bench outside the school. He was supposed to be in english, but there was no way in hell he was actually going to show up. He watched a girl race by, not that he cared. He pulled his iPod out, ramming the headphones in his ears and cranking Duality by Slipknot, he pulled a water bottle from his bag and took a sip, he needed water almost constantly, it was freaking ridiculous. He sighed, dumping some of the water in his hand, enjoying the feel. He sighed, waiting for something interesting to happen, not that anything exciting happened around here, it was dullsiville USA.

Sara sat in her desk in the back corner, glancing up as some girl showed up, late, in her English class. Sighing, she tried to focus on the board, not that she could understand what was being written. The teacher called her name, and she glanced up, blushing.
"Sara, can you tell me what's wrong with this sentence?"
"Uh... I don't know" Sara said, hanging her head. She was good in her other classes, but English was something she just sucked at.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Randi sighed, slipping lower into her seat. She watched as a girl across the room, by the window, blushed as she was asked a question. Maybe the girl sucked at English like she did. The teacher never, ever called on Randi, because she was so bad at English. If Randi was called upon, the teacher was trying to liven things up by embarassing her. Randi mumbled something and then shoved her earphones into her ears. She loved music. Randi wasn't complete without her music. She turned I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin on and listened in the back corner, by herself. She noticed that every one sat atleast one seat from her, more if they could help it. This made her face take on a small smile. Maybe she was hated and she woudln't have to worry about anyone this year.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

"Arianna-"
"Here." gaining laughter from everyone else in the class room, Arianna smirked. The teacher hadn't been calling roll, like she thought. She blinked once, forcing herself to wake up as the teacher gave her a stern look. Rapping her fingers on her desk restlessly, Arianna sighed.
"Yes Mrs Montery?" she murmured, deciding to be obeident for once. Ari soon noticed all the notes the teacher had written on the board, and glanced down at her own paper, which was blank. For all that she loved history, the woman expected them to write books each hour.
"Can you repeat what I just said?" the teacher asked.
"Uh, my name." Arianna said, the class laughing once more.
"About the lesson, Ms Vendedi, and one more smart remark from you, and it'll be detention again." Arianna sighed, gathering her notebooks and putting them into her bag. She stood up then, slining the bag over her shoulder.
"Might as well save us both the trouble and just write me the slip." She said, walking to the front of the class for the paper before leaving the class room. That teacher always gave her the creeps, and Arianna shivered as she left, not realizing that she was watched closely by the woman until the door closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Nate sat in the back seeing a girl have to answer a question. He pulled his hood back on over his head, not wanting to get called on at all. He had no idea what was on the board, it was a bunch of nonsense in his opinion. He sighed looking down at his desk and wanting to plug his ears really badly. The buzzing was driving him nuts now! Why wouldn't it stop? Sometimes it got louder too, as if something had happened closer to him that was causing the buzzing while others were much farther away. He looked back up at the board trying to read again, he could only pick up the word 'The'. Great accomplishment Nate, good job.

Chrissy looked out of the window smiling at the sun. She hadn't noticed anything going on in the classroom, she never paid attention in this class. Ever. It was english, how was she supposed to get it? She was lucky she could just speak it at all. She moved some loose hairs behind her ear so she could see better while looking back around in the classroom. Not much was going on, only a girl trying to answer a question and everyone else seeming glad that they didn't get picked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm

"Skipping again Mr. Black?" A voice called, cutting through Keith's loud music.
Damn it The tall, dark haired teen thought, glancing up and seeing the High School principal standing in front of him.
"Come on, detention" She said, as Keith sighed, grabbing his bag and trailing along after her, his hands shoved deep in his pockets. He sighed, he kenw he had detention from yesterday still, so he'd be here for awhile it seemed. The Principal opened the door to the detention room, ushering him in.
"I know the drill" He said, sighing and nodding at the teacher on duty, who shook his head and gestured to an empty seat in the back.

Sara sighed, glancing around as a few of her classmates snickered. She opened her book, staring hard at the white paper. She couldn't think of what to write, she had no idea.
"Everyone will please copy down this line, and fix what's wrong" The teacher murmured, writing a new line on the board, and underlining the grammer problems.
"Great" Sara murmured, so softly it was nearly impossible to hear her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Ari took her time walking down the hallway to detention. She kept her hands loosly in her pockets, her eyes darting around anxiously. Why was she anxious though? Glancing over her shoulder, Ari shivered, seeing that the hallway was empty, though a moment ago it had felt like someone was watching her.
She smirked then, seeing one of the cafe ladies walking past with a basket of fruit. She nodded polietly, turning sharply and swipping two apples effortlessly from the basket. Bitting into one, Ari smiled before pushing open the door to detention with her help.
"Hey Mr. D." She said, tossing him the second apple. He shook his head at her, about to say something before she held up a slip.
"I'm not skippin' this time." she muttered, bitting into her apple again before taking a seat against the window. She sat with her back against it though, one leg bouncing restlessly as she ate her apple. Finishing, Ari quickly opened the window to toss out the core. Licking her fingers, Ari looked around the room. "Oh, Keith right?" she asked, looking ove at the kid who sat a few seats behind her in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Keith glanced up, suprised as someone else seemed to have detention.
"Oh yea" he responded, pulling one of his ear phones out. "You're Arianna?" He asked, he recognized her from in the halls, but he didn't show up to enough classes to know people in them. He sighed, moving to the seat opposite her's, not caring at the look he recieved from Mr. D, the permanent detention supivisor. He slumped forward on his desk, watching her out of the corner of his eye, curious about his new-found detention friend. It was odd, most people generally avoided him, as he was considered a rebel at the school, and most students generally avoided him, scared. He pulled his water bottle from his bag, taking a small sip. He had to ration it now, being in detention he wouldn't be allwoed to leave to get more if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Randi chuckled and cringed as the teacher looked up at her. "Miss Raymond," the teacher said as the class snickered around her. Can anyone say imaturity? Randi thought.
"Miss..." she trailed off, she had never bothered to learn any of her English teacher's names. The teacher rolled her eyes and the class broke into laughter.
"Your detention slip is for now." The teacher said. "Just like everyother day." Randi tried to resist the urge of her rising temper.
"Just though I'd mix it up a bit, today," Randi retorted sarcastically. The teacher shook her head and bent down to write another slip. Randi's head fell forward as she stood and walked forward, laughter roaring behind her.
"See you after school, Miss Raymond." The teacher said with a grim attempt of a sarcastic smile.
"Yeah," Randi said, snatching the other slip. "Whatever." She mumbled.
"What was that?" the teacher asked, reaching for her pen again.
Randi made a growling sound, barely audible to her ears, but it sounded very animalistic. "I said, see ya."
"You..." the teacher said.
"What?" Randi asked.
"It is supposed to be, see you. Not ya." The teacher said calmly. Randi heard crashing, which meant someone had fallen out of their chair laughing.
Randi rolled her eyes. "See you." She said. "It just doesn't sound right." Randi retorted and then left before the teacher could reach for her pen.
Unsurprisingly, the security hall guard led her to the detention classroom. Randi waved off the unhappy security guard, but who did Randi care. She walked into the classroom and, not to her surprise, the teacher recognized her, saying her name, and gesturing to the seat in the back corner, just like everytime before. She glanced as another girl entered, opening the window. Randi had noticed how animals had been following her around lately, it was kind of creeping her out. She thought about it as a bird sat right outside the window, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm

"Mmmh, I gotta message for you." Ari said, watching him move to the seat next to her. "I think it was from Jonny Willsof. Said you two had a score to settle, and that if you were still in town by friday that he would meet you out at the Lakeside court at sunset. Of all the cliche times." Arianna rambled this information effortlessly, still licking the apple juice from her fingers. This was another weird habit she was picking up on. People could tell her things and she could relay them back word for word to whoever the message was for.

Ari finished as Randi came into the room and she nodded in greeting before looking at Keith. "I'm pretty sure I have the right Keith, but what on earth did you do to piss of Jonny? You seem so laid-back all the time." She smirked, leaning back against the window frame as a bird perched at the open sill.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 pm

OOC:: Let's wait for Movie =]
We don't want her getting left behind due to homework
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

{{Oh yea. ^-^; hehe, sorry. I get carried away sometimes.}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

ooc: haha I've given up on chemistry...I've been trying at it since 2 and can't figure it out XD
I don't know what to post though, it seems like I need to get into detention to post anymore haha
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 pm

OOC:: Sara's in class with your character =]
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:49 pm

{{o0o0o I hate Chem. I gave up on my paper as well xD.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 pm

"Jonny? Ah, I beat him on a bet" Keith replied, laughing. "Am I laid back?" He shrugged, shaking his head and glancing up as another girl came in.
"Yea, I'm the right Keith, only Keith at this school, or so I'm told. Why did he give you the message though" He asked, he and Arianna had never really hung out or anything, so why Jonny would give her a message for him was beyond him. The teacher glanced up sharply, making a 'shushing' noise, which Keith ignored. There was no point in trying to tell kids in detention behave, it just didn't make sense. He pulled his headphones out and put his iPod on his desk, bored. He waited expectantly for her answer, though he wasn't sure if she would explain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:18 am

Arianna shrugged. She looked over at the teacher with sharp green eyes before rolling them and shaking her head.
"Well, I don't personally know you, but from the looks of things, you seem to be." she rambled, shrugging. Her fingers continued to tap on the desk as her leg boucned.
Once again, Ari shrugged. "No idea. People have been doing it a lot lately, ask me to take letters or messages to people. I'm pretty good at it too. I know basically everyone in the school by name and face at this point."
Her eyes darted around the room, hardly lingering on one thing for too long. She ignored the posters and signs, not bothering to try and firgure out what the letters were trying to say to her. Looking over at the girl-Ari was pretty sure her name was Randi-Ari smirked and nodded to the seat in front of her.
"Whatcha in for?" she asked, rolling the sleeves up on her denim jacket, still fidgety.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 am

Randi sighed boredly and listened as the teacher complained about unruly teenagers and delinquent children. Randi smiled a bit at this and then turned her head, looking out thw window. The bird was still there and had, unfornunatly, been joined by a few others. She could also see squirrls and other things lingering on the ground or in the trees. Randi growled and rolled her eyes, finally seeing as the girl glanced around. Green eyes landed on her and Arianna, Randi was almost positive that was her name, nodded to the seat in front of her. Randi raised an eyebrow, thinking she much not've known who she was, because no one like Randi. That's how it went. Randi hated the school and the school hated Randi. All because she couldn't friggin read or spell or write English. She stood and walked over anyways, nodding at both Arianna and... Randi paused, searching her memory. Keith? Yeah, that was it. She sat down quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next