Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:43 pm

OOC:: No worries, thanks for posting =]
-Hugs-

BIC:
Sara smiled, "Thanks" She murmured, she glanced at him, startled, "Car? I don't have a car" She said with a small grin. Her dad didn't trust her to drive, mainly because she got stopped constantly, contruction workers, cops, anyone who could, stopped her.
"Do you?" She asked, they were nearing the mall, which was nice, she liked the mall.
"We could grab lunch in here, they have some pretty good restaurants" She said with a grin, looking around before she crossed the street. That was another thing, she always had to be careful, people tended to get distracted when they saw her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Aria heard the soft click behind her, which meant Keith was back in the room. "That's amazing." she murmured, having half listened to Mr. D.
"I had no idea. Guess you learn something new eveyday huh?" she asked before knocking on his desk and walking back over to her seat.
She fell into it, looking over at Keith with a light smirk. "Better?" Aria asked, resting her feet on her chair with her back against the wall.
Her eyes wandered over to Chrissy then, seeing that she had been watching. Aria simply shrugged. "I do this kind of stuff daily. Come back tomorrow, and I'll teach you." Aria promised, grinning as she joked.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Randi smiled and shook her head, watching as Keith rose and disappeared. Then listened softly as Aria spoke to the teacher. Mr. D seemed pleased that someone actually listened to him. She could still feel the birds and the other animals. She smiled softly as Keith snuck back through the door. She glanced out the window and watched as Aria came and plopped back into her seat. She smiled at Aria, then looked over to Chrissy, listening to them talk. Randi waggled her eyebrows and smiled at Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)   Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changing Circumstances (Semi-lit +)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5