Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

"Sure" Keith said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and led the way towards the Diner. Adrian nodded, agreeing.
"Yea I'm good with that" Adrian said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Andy smiled and then walked beside Keith, their steps matching. "Okie dokie then. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Shaye sighed and leaned against Vaix.
"Mmm, How do you feel about room service?" She asked, laughing as her stomach growled.

Keith walked beside her, his arm warpped comfortably around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm

"Sounds good," Zero smiled. He handed her the phone and 'menu' that was next to the phone. He smiled and looked at the Shaye. "Go ahead."

Andy smiled and then looekd at the small diner. She reached for the door handle, opening the door and allowing Jay to pass her into the diner.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Adrian squeezed through the door, laughing softly as he followed Jay.
Keith grinned and took the door from Andy, gesturing for her to go through.

Shaye grinned and took the menu, quickly glancing over it. Dialing the nunmber for room service she placed her order for a belgium waffle with whipped cream and strawberries on the side.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm

"Hmmmm," Zero said. "You sound yummy." He laughed nervously. "Your food sounds yummy." He smiled.

Andy smiled and walked through, chuckling and shaking her head at Adrian. "Alright. Gimme some," she said, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 pm

"Give you some what?" Adrian asked, sliding over in the crecent moon shaped booth so her and Keith could fit.

Shaye blushed a bit.
"It is, you can try some if you want" She offered, smiling and leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm

"What ever could possibly make you this happy when the sun comes up?" she shrugged and slid into the booth. "I mean. I've seen you in the morning. You're vicious." She curled her fingers like claws and hissed like a cat at Adrian, then she smiled and leaned back in the booth, looking up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm

"I never went to sleep, therefore I'm not vicious because no one wake me up" He said, rolling his eyes a bit.

Their was a loud knock on the door and a voice called "Room Service"
"Yes" Shaye said, sliding unsteadily from the couch and answering the door. She returned, balancing a tray in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Zero smiled and stood, taking the tray from her and herding ehr back to the couch. He sat on the floor, long legs crossed. He smiled and put his hands in her lap.

Andy rolled her eyes. "Oh right." She chuckled and then looked up at the waitress that had arrived and was staring at Keith and Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Keith coughed akwardly as the waitress stared at him and Adrian.
"Can we, uh, get menus?" He asked, laughing behind his hand.

Shaye smiled and and allowed Zero to herd her towards the couch, once she was settled she placed the tray in front of her and began to carefully cut the waffle.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Zero watched boredly.

Andy giggled and then the waitress handed them their menus, then walked off stiffly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 pm

"Bored?" Shaye asked, seeing the expression on Zero's face.
She felt sad for boring him, but she was hungry.

Keith accepted his menu and nudged Andy.
"Don't encourage her" He grumbled as Adrian burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Andy smiled. "Maybe I'm mind controlling them." She shrugged. "You'll never know," she smiled, tapping her temple. Andy noticed Jay was also laughing along with Adrian and Andy looked at Keith. "Now who's the funny one?" she teased, looking down at her menu.

Zero smiled. "Not really."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

She took the last bite of her waffle and sighed.
"Waffles are good" She said, laughing.

Keith rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. He pulled the menu towards him and began to scan the pags, looking for something he could eat.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Andy smiled and glanced up. The waitress was back. "I want a sweet tea." The waitress nodded and listened as Jay ordered Milk, because she still needed the nutrition. The waitress looked at Keith and Adrian. "Whatcha want?" she asked them loudly. Andy cringed at her loud and booming voice. Jay shuddered in her seat and then she shrugged.

Zero smiled. "Want another one?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"I'll just have a coke and some friends" Adrian said, flinching at the sound of the waitress voice.

"Same" Keith replied, rubbing his ears and glaring at the waitress a bit.

"No, I don't need anymore" Shaye said, leaning against Zero and turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Andy raised an eyebrow and pursed her lips at Adrian and then watched as the waitress walk off. "Hmmm. Interesting voice," Andy sighed, rubbing her ears lightly. Jay nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:32 pm

"She was attractive, until she spoke" Adrian muttered as Keith burst out laughing.
"Sheesh, I thought I'd start bleeding from my ears" He grumbled, rubbing them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Andy reached over and lightly hit Adrian's cheek. She grabbed his face and turned it toward Jay. "You have the most gorgeous girl sitting right next to you." She said. "Duh." She let go of his face and then grabbed her sweet tea from the waitress.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

The minute Andy did that, Adrian immediately went quiet. He wasn't a fan of being put on the spot like that, and he wasn't too happy with Andy trying to always play matchmaker between him and Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Andy gripped the straw and then drank her sweet tea. She glanced at Jay, whom was staring at her, eyes mad. Andy shrugged and then sipped her tea again. She was used to Jay being mad at her. Jay was like her sister, usually always mad at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Adrian's eyes lit up when he saw the waitress returning with the food. He accepted his plate and began to eat. He wasn't a huge fan of fries, but he could tolerate them right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Andy picked up her fork and then decided against it. She picked up the hamburger, even though it was only 6 in the morning. She put the burger down and gasped. "Do you knwo what today is?" she asked, looking around, mouth almost full of food. She sipped her sweet tea again, swallowing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

"Prom" Keith gasped, staring at Andy in horror.
"Oh crap" Adrian hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next