Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:32 pm

"It is." Andy nodded. "We all have appiontments at the mall. Here's what we agreed on. If okay with you guys," Andy started. "The girls will go to the mall for manipedis and hair stuff. Then we go to my house. Then Zero will haul his little butt to the hotel room and we'll all get ready at their places and then you boys will come pick us up." Andy glanced at Keith and Adrian. "Good with you guys?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

"Sure" Adrian said, well Keith nodded.
"Yea, I already rented the limo, seeing as Zero and Adrian are the epitimy of useless" Keith muttered, shaking his head a little bit.
"I guess we should go drag Zero out of the hotel?" He muttered, knowing the girls would be gettng in ready all day pretty much.

Shaye sat up suddenly.
"Oh my god" She breathed, grabbing her phone of the table and checking the date.
"Today's the prom"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Zero grimaced and then smiled. He didn't realize it would come so quickly.

Andy nodded, taking a final sip and sliding out of the booth. "Let's go." She smiled, payed the waitress, and then started out the door, Jay on her elbow. "Come on, slow pokes." Andy shouted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Adrian sighed exasperatedly and followed behind Keith.
He walked behind them as Keith led the way.
"Alright, I guess you want us to stay at the hotel and you girls go to your place?" He asked, confused at who was where.

"What?" Shaye asked, seeing him frown.
"At least you'll get to see me all dressed up" She said, smiling fliratiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm

"It should be very interesting." Zero nodded and smiled.

Andy nodded. "You guys at the hotel. Us at the house." She started humming and then smiled. "I'm excited."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:31 pm

"Alright, I'll send Shaye via taxi then" He said, flagging two taxies, one for himself and Adrian, and the other for Andy and Jay so that they could get to their house.
"Alright, I'll see you guys tonight at six for dinner, and then the prom at eight" Keith said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Andy smiled and nodded, sliding into her taxi behind Jay. Jay grumbled beside her. "You'll love it, I promise." Andy said and then gave the taxi driver the address. They got home and opened the door. "It's smells like dog," Jay grumbled, going upstairs to sleep a few hours before appiontments. Andy smiled. She heard the dogs whimpering, so she let them out in the yard, already having check for holes so they couldn't get out. There was no way those three could get out of the fence. She plopped down on the couch, still in her pajamas and sighed. She was tired too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Keith and Adrian showed up at the hotel, planning on picking up Jet after the prom. Opening the room door, Keith walked in, grinning at the two on the couch.
"Alright, Shaye you gotta go to Andy's now" He said, ushering her off the couch.
"Fine" She grumbled, walking into her bedroom and grabbing the garment bag that held her dress. And her box with shoes.
"Bye" She called, heading down stairs to catch the taxi to Andy's. she blew a kiss to Zero and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Zero stood up. "I'm confused." He said, shrugging. Andy had probably come up with it. "But I don't have me tu-" he was cut off by a knocking. He walked to the door and opened it. There was a bellhop standing at the door. "Zero?" Zero nodded. "Andy Michealson sent this." He held out his tux, tie, and everything he needed. Zero smiled, thanking the boy and shutting the door. "Your girlfriend is good." He said to keith without looking at him, going to hang up his tux.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 pm

"Of course she came up with it" Keith said, rolling his eyes and sitting on the couch.
"So what do you guys want to do to kill time. Shaye and the others wont be ready for awhile, believe me" He heard Adrian groan.

Shaye bounded up the steps to Andy's house and knocked politely on the door.
"Hello" She called as she stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Andy sat up. She had fallen asleep on the couch. "Hey Shaye. How are you feeling?" Andy asked, not moving form her spot on the couch. She glanced over at the other couch. "Tired. Jay's upstairs sleeping." Andy rubbed her face still red with sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm

"Good" She said, smiling a bit. Her wounds were fully healed, but she still felt a bit off.
"Although I totally disappeared when I was in a shadow this morning" She said, laughing a bit.
"Is Jet outside, I forgot to grab him last night?" She said, looking around for her puppy. She needed something to cuddle right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Andy nodded. "Outside with Ryley and Harley." Andy said, then put her head back down. "We have nothing better to do until 11, so you should pobably sleep. I mean, you are still human, whether shifter or not." Then she heard Shaye's comment on disappearing. "Really?" Andy asked, sitting up quickly again. "That is so cool!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 pm

"Nah, I'm not tired at all" She said, walking out to the back yard. She layed her garment bag on the couch and opened the door, letting the puppies run inside,
"You don't mind if I play with them for a bit, do you?" She asked, sitting on the floor in her sweats and t-shirt. Her puppy immediatly crawled onto her lap, and the doberman puppies began to yap and jump all over her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Andy shook her head. "Nope. Go ahead." She stretched and then stood up and wandered into the kitchen. "Hungry?" she asked. Andy grabbed a bottle of water, being thirsty instead of hungry, although she was kind of low of blood fuel. She sighed. "Can you stay safe for a few minutes?" She teased Shaye. "I have to... take care of my vampiresses business." Andy said, flashing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'll be fine" Shaye said, rolling her eyes. Everyone seemed so worried about her now. She began a tug-o-war with Hayley, letting the small pup yank on the rope toy to her heart's content.

OOC: Wanna skip to the boys picking them up?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 pm

OoC: Sure.
BiC:
Andy huffed and rolled her eyes upward to see that friggin' strang of hair that would not stay up. She growled, moving her hands quickly, not really liking the updo anyway. The lava that was her hair fell down her back and then she tried a different updo. She sighed, then dropped her hair again. "Guess I'll leave it down then." She growled, fixing her make up quickly. "Hurry." She called to Jay. "The boys should be here any minute."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Shaye's hair was down, but curled elegantly and pulled into an extremely fancy pony tail. She walked carefully down the stairs.
"Well?" She asked when she reached the bottom and twirled. Her long legs, were tan, thanks to her shifting ability. She glanced at her appearance in the mirror.
"It'll do" She said.

Keith and Adrian sat in the back seat of the limo as it pulled up to the house.
"Are you ready?" He asked the odviously nervous Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Zero looked at Adrian and shook his head slightly. "Whether you are ready or not, we're here so let's go." He moved to exit the limo.

Andy walked down the steps, her hair wavy and curled out at the ends. "You look amazing, Shaye." Andy smiled, moving a stray piece of hair from her face. She looked up at the sound of Jay and saw the gorgeous girl coming down the stairs. Jay's hair was up in a loose, pretty updo, her makeup was done by Andy, and her dress fits her curves beautifully. Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 pm

"Aw Jay, you look hott" She said, smiling at her friend.

Keith stepped out of the limo and up to the door. He sighed and knocked. He knew from experience that they shoudn't just walk in.

Shaye gasped as someone knocked on the door. Grinning she stepped forward and swept it open, revealing herself, Jay and Andy.

"Wow" Keith said, his mouth dropping at the sight of the three girls, especially Andy/
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Andy smiled at Keith and the stubborn hair returned. She huffed and ened up tucking it behind her ear.

Zero was speechless. "Look at the three of you." He gaped. He knew he sounded oddly like a father, but they all looked amazing. Zero walked up to Shaye and kissing her hand. "You look absolutely amazing." Andy laughed. "Sorry, Zero. But this isn't the 1800s anymore. You don't have to kiss her hand anymore." Zero laughed. "Really? That dress could've fooled me." Andy growled, but then focused her attention on Keith. "Say something besides wow please." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 pm

"You look beautiful" Keith said, brushing the stubborn hair behind her ear. He kissed her lightly, and pulled out his corsage, carefully he opened the package and wrapped it around her wrist.

"Hey Jay" Adrian said, smiling a bit. He copied Keith, but minus the kissing and carefully slid the corsage he had gotten keith to buy on Jay's wrist.

"This dress is from the 1800's. I didn't think that they had such low cut dresses without straps and such long slits" She teased, smiling.
"You look really good" She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Jay smiled. "Thanks."

Andy smiled and chuckled. "You look great," she smiled, letting him slip on her corsage. Then she reached out, straightening his tie. "That's so your color," she teased, smiling brightly.

Zero smiled. "Thayt you, Shaye. That's no comparison to how you look." He smiled and slipped on her corsage.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 pm

"Thank You" Shaye said, letting him handle her arm and wrist.
"You look really good" She said smiling at Keith and Adrian as she slipped her arm into Zero's.

"Shall we head to dinner then?" Keith said leading the way towards the limo, his arm wrapped around Andy's waist.

"Sure" Adrian offered his arm to Jay, smilnig shyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Andy smiled as Keith slipped his arm around her waist. She let him lead her to the car.

Jay smiled softly and looped her arm through Adrian's.

Zero cut in front of Andy and Keith and led the way out to the limo, openeing the door so Shaye could get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next