HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 pm

"No. Nothing's wrong." Jay said, shaking her head. "Not yet anyways," Jay mumbled so low, hoping Adrian wouldn't hear. She knew whom the flowers were from. She wasn't going to tell Andy that they were from. She would know by looking at them whom they were from and she knew what they would mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 pm

"Jay, what the hell is going on?" Adrian asked, standing up, a worried expression on his face. He looked curiously at the flowers, to him they were just flowers, but they odviously met more to Jay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Jay looked at Adrian. "Andy's going to be taken," she said darkly. "Happy now that you know what's going to happen?" She asked, her voice hard and monotone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:59 pm

"Taken?" Adrian asked, shaking his head, confused.
"Don't act like that" He said, looking at Jay, confused. "Will you just tell me what you're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Jay's laugh was hard and dark. She stood up, moving over to the flowers. "Andy has a stalker. But not a human stalker. Oh no. She couldn't go around nonhumans without impressing someone. Nope. She has had this stalker for years now. Now that the flowers came here, that means he's been watching her and he's going to take her, once again. He does this multiple times a year. He sends her flowers and then finds someone to take her. No matter how much she is protected. She's always taken. Always. This time, there are only 3 flowers. That how long we have to save her. Three hours. He has this obsession with her. If he can't have her, no one can. That's how he thinks. It's been worse since he's started seeing her with Keith. 3 hours. That's all we having." There was a scream from the bedroom. "Starting now." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Adrian gaped, confused. He snarled, "Damn, Zero and Keith are gonna kill me" He muttered.
"You call Zero, I'll call Keith" He instructed, opening his phone and dialing Keith's number.
"Dude, you need to come back now, it has to do with Andy" He flinched as there was a loud snarl on the other end.
"Oh" He responded and dropped the phone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Jay opened her phone, dialing Zero's number. "Zero," she said. "Ricky's taken her." Zero's yell of anger rang through the phone.

Zero snapped the phone shut. "We have to go." He said roughly to Shaye. He picked her up and began to run. He arrived at the hotel, carrying Shaye inside. He looked at the table. "Three hours?" he asked. Jay nodded. "Shit," he said quickly, putting Shaye down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Shaye gasped, "I think I'm gonna be sick" She muttered, dizzy from the run. She swayed a bit, and stumbled over to the couch, collapsing on it.

Keith was close behind Zero as he ran in.
"Where?" He asked, looking around. He saw the flowers and understood, he had been through this before.
"Three hours?" He hissed, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Zero glanced back and nodded. Then he looked at Shaye. He walked over. "You've run with me before," he said. He looked up at Jay. "Check the bedroom."

Jay fiddled with the lock and triggered it. She pushed open the door. There, laying on the bed, was a doll that looked like Andy, dress ripped and everything. Jay picked it up and a peice of paper fell out of the purse that was under Andy-doll's arm. If you wish to find her, look deep. Jay read. Jay swallowed and brought both the doll and the paper out to Zero. She looked at Keith and tossed the doll to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:04 pm

"Yes, but normally I'm sober when I run with you" She muttered, closing her eyes and willing the world to stop spinning. She rubbed her temples and tried to make herself to stop from feeling sick.

Keith caught the doll.
"He is really starting to bug me" He muttered. "What does the note say?" He asked, looking from Shaye to Zero.

Adrian walked over to Shaye and sat down on the floor, his head near her's.
"You silly girl" He muttered affectionately, rubbing her shoulder before leaning his head against her's.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Zero stepped back from Shaye, taking the note from Jay. "If you want to find her, look deep." Zero repeated, looking up at Keith. "What the hell?"

Jay rolled her eyes. "Deep... Water." Jay shook her head. Zero shook his head in response. "Ricky's more complex than that." He said and then looked up at Keith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm

"The ocean maybe?" Keith muttered. "Also, he's really not that deep, he's kidnapped the girl a couple hundred times now, and has never succeeded in keeping her" He muttered, walking around and searching for more clues.
"I say we start with water" He said, shrugging.

"I suppose I'll stay with Shaye" Adrian said, smiling. She was in no condition to go anywhere, and he didn't really feel like letting her stay by herself right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Zero looked at Adrian and nodded. "Stay here," Zero ordered to Jay. Jay groaned in protest, but Zero wouldn't listen to reason. He disappeared down the hall, not saying anything. Jay sighed and went and sat down in a chair, grumbling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm

"Bye" Shaye muttered, rolling her eyes.
"I need to go take a bath or something" She said, rising unsteadily to her feet. She made her way to the washroom, shutting the door behind her and running bathwater and climbing into the steaming tub. She was totally irritated that she had no idea what was going on really, and all she knew was that Adrian was apparently babysitting her and Jay.

Keith followed Zero, catching up with him easyly.
"I guess we start at the aquariam?" He muttered, his chest was killing him, but he was so angry it didn't matter.
"And why is my sister hammered?" He asked, turning to Zero, a confused expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Zero nodded and then laughed. "She snuck out and then went to an afterprom party and a a few too many drinks." Zero said as he turned down a street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:56 pm

"Oh neat" Keith said, rolling his eyes. Shaye was a bit impulsive at times.
"Was she alright when you found her then?" He asked, wondering how much she had been stumbling around.

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-