Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 pm

"Oooohhh," Andy said, marveling the shoes. "I love them." She smiled at the shoes. She put them down, draping the dress over them, and then got back to the closet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 pm

"No prob, any other doubles I find you can have" Shaye said, pulling a pair of runners from the back of the closet.
"I don't even remember buying half this stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Andy chuckled and then pulled a few things from Shaye's closet, folding them and then labeling them, placing them in piles on Shaye's bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Shaye was head first, on her hands on knees into the closet.
"Wow, these are awesome" She said, pulling out a pair of black and white heels.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Andy chuckled, totally emerged in clothes. "They are," she nodded, peeking out, having to move a yellow tanktop out of the way so she could see.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Shaye laughed as she glanced over at Andy.
"Nice" She said, smiling.
"I don't see why the guys don't enjoy this" She said, placing the shoes in their case.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 pm

"Because they are guys. And guys are weird. So that's that." She said, her voice muffled by clothes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Shaye laughed and pulled another bin towards her.
"Hey I have another pair of shoes for ya" She said, pulling out a pair of delicate looking white flip flops.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 pm

"Cool," Andy smiled, even though she knew Shaye couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Shaye knew Andy was smiling, so she placed the shoes aside.
"I have way to much stuff" She muttered, staring at the two, huge, full bins.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 am

"Yes," Andy nodded. "But I do too. I always have to pack my stuff by myself because Jay and Zero refuse to help me pack anymore so I have to start like 2 days before we leave. Then I load it all in my car, which I love, and then drive away." She shook her head.

"She also drives like a maniac," Jay added, leaning against the door frame with a smile on her face. "I refuse to ride with her anymore." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Shaye laughed, "Yea, normally I'd be in here two days in advance as well. Although I have to spread my stuff out between my vehicle, Keith's and Adrian's" She said, laughing a little.
"You should drive with Adrian, he had two driving personalities. Grandma, and Nascar" Shaye said to Jay.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm

"Hmmm," Jay laughed. "I drive almost as bad as she does. Except I have to be a little more careful because I can't just get up and walk away from a crash like she can," Jay said, jabbing her thumb toward Andy.

Andy couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Shaye nodded, "I know the feeling" She said, standing up and dusting her hands off on her dress.
"Done with the shoes" She sang, staring a the caverous hole where her shoes used to be.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

"Catch," Andy said to Jay, sending two shirts and a pair of jeans flying across the room and landing in Jay's arms. "Here," she held out two dresses, a red and a green one, to Shaye and then picked up another pair of shorts. "Done with the clothes." She nodded at the boxes and yawned.

Jay rolled her eyes, folding the jeans and shirts and storing them away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Shaye sighed. "I guess I can pretty much leave everything else, except my lap top" She said, smiling a little. She could buy everything else she needed. Putting the dresses in an empty bag, she grabbed her lap top and shoved it in with them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Andy nodded. "Now to round up the others." She smiled and walked into the hallway, stretching her arms over her head. She sighed and dropped her arms to her side.

Jay shook her head and then walked out into the living room. She looked around for Zero or Adrian or Keith. Adrian and Keith must've still been packing. But where was Zero?

"I'm right here," Zero smiled, tapping Jay on the shoulder. Then he moved back into Shaye's room and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Adrian sighed, and dragged his last of thre boxes to the hallway. All he had packed were his clothes, and computer, like Shaye, but unlike her, he and significantly less things.

Keith lay across his bed, staring at the ceiling. Three boxes stood, stacked in the corner. His room, was almost completely bare, except for the bed, and large pieces of furniture, which would stay.

Shaye shrugged. "They're probably all done" She said, leaning against Zero. "The pack faster then I do, less stuff" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm

"They should be," Zero nodded, hearing Adrian. "They are." He smiled and Adrian. "Need help?" he asked Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm

"Nah I'm good" Adrian said, poking his head into the bedroom and rolling his eyes at all the boxes.
"Are you done?" He asked his 'sister'.
"Yupp" She said brightly, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Zero smiled, scooping up Shaye's bags and boxes in one arm and pulling her out into the living room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Shaye laughed.
"Apparently we're going to the living room now" She said as she was swept in that direction.
"So, um are you guys alright with us staying with you?" Adrian asked, following them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Zero opened his mouth to gave Adrian a smart remark, but Jay jumped in before he could. "Of course. I'm the one that suggested it."

Zero laughed, kissing Shaye's cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm

"Just checking" Adrian said brightly, making a face at Zero and Shaye.

Keith finally emerged from his own room, boxes in arm.
"Ready when you guys are" He said, dropping the boxes with a crash.

Shaye leaned against Zero, her forehead pressed to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Jay smiled and then pushed Zero and Shaye toward the door. "Let's go." She urged, motioning for Andy, Keith, and Adrian to follow.

Zero laughed but pulled Shaye out into the night, heading toward the car, whistling and holding all Shaye's boxes in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next