Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Andy followed them in, holding her arm out behind her to hold the door for Jay. She was behind Zero and Zero kept looking at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Adrian fell back beside Zero. He Sighed and looked at Zero.
"Are you alright?" He asked softly. He could guess that Zero would probably rather being holding Shaye right now.

Keith bounded up the stairs, when you were a vampire, stairs were quicker then the elevator. Soon they were back at the room, the scent of the shadow creature was still strong enough to make him anxious. He walked inside, glancing around as he did so. Nothing was there. Carefully he placed Shaye on the couch, his eyes never leaving her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm

"Fine," Zero nodded, giving Adrian a small smile. Zero went and leaned against the wall near the couch where Shaye was lying.

Andy followed them all in and sighed, looking around. "Maybe we should go home." She was tense and so was Keith, which was the warning signs of a figth between them. She looked back at Jay and Jay just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:33 pm

"You're welcome to stay" Keith said quietly. He knew that when Shaye woke up she'd want to talk to Zero.
"There's enough room" He said, sitting on one of the chairs.

"Yea, I'm sure Shaye'll wanna see you guys" He muttered leaning against the opposite wall, watching Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Andy nodded. "Okay then. We'll stay." Zero hadn't spoken, just watched Shaye quietly. He looked uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Adrian sighed and glanced at Shaye. He wondered if Zero still wanted to be with her, especially after all this.

Shaye's lips parted in a soft moan as her eyes fluttered open again. She struggled to sit up and gave up fairly quick, collasping back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Zero dashed to her side, kneeling on the ground and looking at her. "Shaye?" Zero whispered her name softly, hoping she would respond.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Shaye turned her head, glancing up at him, a small smle lighting her face as she saw him.
"Hey" She breathed, not really sure what else she could possibly say. Her body still hurt, a lot, but she felt imense happiness at seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Zero let out a sigh of relief. "How do you feel right now?" he asked.

Andy had placed both hands on the back of the couch and was looking over at Shaye, worry riding her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Shaye bit back a laugh. She didn't even know how she felt. She shrugged, her shoulders barely moving due to her sore muscles.
"I dunno" She whispered, feeling confused. She felt different, a lot different, but she didn't know how. She saw the expression on Andy's face.
"What?" She asked, looking scared.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Andy smiled softly. "I just happy you're okay, darling." Andy said, glancing at Keith and Adrian and then looking back at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 pm

"Oh, okay" Shaye said, leaning back against the couch and rolling slowly onto her side. She wasn't sure why everyone was staring at her with such worried expressions. She felt akward and nerovous now, wonderng what was wrong with her.

Adrian watched her carefully, he sighed and glanced around at everyone.

Keith got up and walked over to Andy, wrapping his arms around her.
"I think we should let them be alone" He whispered in her ear, catching Jay and Adrian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Andy nodded and looked at Jay, whom raised an eyebrow but shrugged. Andy looked at Adrian and then looked back up at Keith.

Jay's eyes followed a fly that had been buzzing in her ear all night. She growled and reached up, clapping and squiching the bug. She shook her head and then walked out into the hallway, leaving the door open behind her.

Zero glanced up at Keith and Andy. Andy looked perfectly content. He smiled softly and then lookedf back at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Keith slipped his hand into Andy's and led the way out of the room, closely followed by Adrian, who glanced back at Shaye and Zero. In the hall he sighed, "C'mon, let's go get dinner or something" Keith muttered, although it was almost three in the morning. He knew a few restaurants were open 24/7.

Shaye rolled back over and glanced at Zero.
"What's wrong with me?" She whispered, still feeling sick. Her wounds were healing, which was making the intense pain start to subside. But she still felt werid.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Zero shrugged halfheartedly. "You are supposed to be becoming a shadowperson. What ever that is." He smiled sadly and leaned forward, kissing her forehead. "I'm not sure what it is or does." He stood up and sat on the coffee table.

Andy smiled and followed Keith out. She shrugged. "Okay," she nodded and then pulled Keith along behind her, looking around for anyone. There were several men were stumbling into their rooms. Some were with girls, others were not. They were all clearly drunk. "Hmm... Too bad we can't get drunk," Andy murmured, glancing around again. "I would totally get drunk right now. So much pressure." Andy shook her head and then laughed. "Just kidding. I wouldn't actually do that. Not that stupid."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Keith bit back a laugh. He too would't mind having that human ability. He sighed and allowed Andy to pull him on. He glanced back, seeing Adrian and Jay following them closely.

"A what?" Shaye gasped, sitting up fast.
"Woah" She breathed as her head spun. She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth before letting her eyes fly open again.
"What's happening to me?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Zero reached to steady her and shrugged. "I don't know." He said helplessly. "I really don't know."

Andy smiled and stepped out into the night, jumping back as a car swerved onto the sidewalk and then back off. "I must attract trouble." Andy mumbled. "Where shall we go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:01 pm

"I dunno, anywhere" Keith said, smiling as Adrian and Jay caught up to them.

Shaye sighed and collasped against Zero, her emotions boiling over. Suddenly a shadow from the rising sun fell on her and she began to fade.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Zero's eyes went wide. "Shaye!" he said with urgency. "What's going on?" he asked, grabbing her hand.

Andy smiled and then pulled Keith down the side walk. She slowed, letting Keith catch up. "Where you want to go Adrian and Jay?" Andy called back, leaning slightly against Keith's shoulder, then turning her head to look at them. Jay shrugged and turned to look at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 pm

"I dunno" Adrian said with a shrug, "Wherever you guys want to go" He said, smiling.

"I dunno" She said, holding onto his hand, terrified. She closed her eyes and concentrated, instinct taking over as she concentrated on the sun and slowly began to come back.
She opened her eyes and glanced down, seeing herself again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:16 pm

"Thank God." Zero sighed, kissing Shaye's cheek. "That was creepy." He said, "But oddly interesting." He gave her a sexy smile and then slid back onto the coffee table.

Andy sighed. "Someone needs to choose something."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 pm

"Why don't you then" Keith said, smiling at Andy as they walked.

"That was weird" She muttered, leaning agianst him and closing her eyes. She could barely handle her shifter abilites half the time, she wasn't sure if she could handle this.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "That's what it's come to? Me choosing?" she laughed and then shrugged. "There are lots of places." The sun caught her eye and she growling, shielding her eyes momentarily. "Was so not expecting that," she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Keith flinced, as did Adrian when the bright sun hit them.
"Argh" Keith hissed throwing his arm up to shieled his eyes.
"Yes, it comes to you love" Keith said, kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Andy smiled when Keith kissed her head and then sighed, dropping her arms. She looked up at him. "Let's go to the Diner." Andy shrugged. "It's open now, not so greasy, and it's easy to get into." She looked back at Jay and Adrian, then at Keith and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next