Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 pm

"No, I'll stay, for now" Keith said, trying to smile at her.
Sometimes rage just hit him and he couldn't control it. He'd leave if he had to, but he didn't not just yet.
'"I'll leave if I have to, but you can stay" He said, smiling.

Shaye leaned against Zero.
"I didn't plan on leaving" She said, smiling teasingly at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Zero chuckled. "Of course you weren't." He said.

Andy looked at him. "I've been to enough proms to miss one, trust me." Then she smiled. "If you have to leave, let me know." She said and then grabbed Shaye's hand as a faster song began to play. "Come on," she said, pulling her friend off of Zero's lap and toward the dance floor. "Come and join us if you want!" Andy called back to the guys.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Keith sighed. Andy had seen him angry, but she had never seen the fullout rage he had gone into only twice before in his life.
"If I leave, she can't come. Don't let her" He said softly to Zero.
"I mean it"

Shaye laughed and began to dance with Andy, grinning as she rocked out with her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Zero shrugged. "Okay. She won't like it, but I won't let her come." He, unfortunatly, had seen Keith full out rage. It wasn't pretty. "What's bothering you anyway, dude?" Zero asked, placing his elbows on the table in front of him.

Andy laughed and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm

"Memories" Keith replied, frowning. He knew Andy wouldn't like it, but if she was to close when, if, he lost it, she could get killed, easily.
"Just stuff, her...." He trailed off, knowing Zero would understand.

"So who was that guy?" Shaye asked, dancing close to Andy, so that the others wouldn't over hear.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Andy shrugged. "Another fan," she joked. She, Shaye, and Jay had 'fans'. "I really don't know him. I think he's in my A.P. anatomy class. He looked pretty jealous when I kissed Keith." She shuddered.

Zero nodded. "Got it," he said, then glanced out into the crowd. His eyes searched everyone and saw Andy and Shaye. They were having a lot of fun. Andy had been to every prom she could make it to. Every single year. He shook his head. She always found a way to get into trouble and this year probably wouldn't be any different.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:03 pm

"It was tonight, only over four hundred years ago" Keith said, shaking his head. He would never forget, and tonight of all nights was the worst. It was the anniversary of his family's death. He could hear the screams, his sister's in particular.
'Stop Keith, Stop Keith' over and over. Fists clenched under the table as he stared at it.

"Ah, sounds like a loser to me" Shaye said, laughing
"Hey, Maddy invited me, and only me, apprently, to her after prom party" She said suddenly, shaking her head and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Andy looked shocked and stung. "Well then," she said with attitude. "You going?" she asked and then laughed. "Zero won't let you gpo alone."

Zero sighed. "Dude," he took a deep breath, "Why'd you come if you kenw this was going to happen?" He shook his head. "You're only torturing yourself."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 pm

"Because, I wanted to come, to forget, for one night" Keith muttered. He sighed, and looked at Zero.
"I need to leave, don't let anyone try to follow me" He said softly, standing and slipping out of the prom. He sighed and hurried down the street, eyes red with rage.

"Probably not, Maddy drives me crazy to be honest" She admitted, laughing a little as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Andy chuckled. "Good thing she only likes you then, huh?" Andy smiled and then glanced around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 pm

"Ha, I think she's just trying to play us against eachother" Shaye said, shaking her head. She turned, and saw only Zero sitting at the table.
"Oh..." She breathed, frowning a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Andy smiled then looked at Shaye, frowning. "What?" she asked, turning. She saw only Zero sitting there and clenched her jaw. "Where's Keith?" she asked, walking toward Zero.

Zero looked blank then glanced up at Andy and shrugged. "Don't give me that," Andy said. "You do know." Zero shrugged again and then stood, grabbing Andy's waist as she started toward the front door. "If he wanted you to go with him, he would have taken you with him, Andy," Zero whispered in her ear, so low only Andy would hear. "Now go have fun." Andy turned. "I've gone to mor proms than you can count. I've had my fun." Zero growled lowly in her ear, not looking at her. "Just go." Andy felt a hypnotic pull to do as Zero said and only Andy and Zero knew why that was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Shaye sighed, "Is he alright?" She asked, looking nervously from Zero to Andy.

Adrian, who had glanced across the room and had seen the worried expression had appeared at Shaye's side.
"Keith?" He asked, looking only at Zero.

Keith snarled, his eyes turning black, completely black as he felt his sane mind disintigrate. He was losing himself, had lost himself in the rage.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Andy walked over to Shaye. "Yeah. He's good." Andy said. "Come on," she pulled her back out onto the dance floor.

Jay watched Adrian walk over to Zero and then walked over, sitting down next to Zero.

"He left," Zero said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"Oh god, it's tonight, isn't it?" Adrian breathed, staring at Zero, horror etched on his features. Like Zero, he had had the misfortune of seeing Keith caught in a rage.

Shaye allowed Andy to pull her onto the dance floor. She was a bit nervous, she had never seen Andy give up an argument so quickly before.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Andy attemped to dance, but it was halfhearted. She blew new strands from her face and sighed, pulling the bobby pin form her hair and pinning back the new strands as well. She sighed and shook her head. The thing with Zero really bothered her. He had told her what had happened just a few weeks ago. She had always noticed how Zero had a strong, hypontic pull on her. Now she knew why and she tried to resist but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 pm

"Andy, whats wrong?" Shaye asked, looking at her friend with a worried expression. It was odvious that something was wrong, she could tell. She glanced over at Zero and the others, wondering what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Andy looked at Shaye. She was her bets friend. "I really have to tell you something." She started toward another room the was competely empty.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Shaye followed Andy, somewhat nervous. Once inside she shut the door behind them.
"What's going on?" She asked, scared.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm

"Okay..." Andy paused. "You know how I always seem to do what Zero says, no matter how much I don't want to?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 pm

"Sure" Shaye replied nervously. She watched Andy closely, worried about her friend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 pm

"Okay... Well," Andy hesitated. "I was born into a devout Catholic family. And I was the oldest. My mother was deathly afraid that if I went anywhere with anyone, I might sleep with someone. I was locked in the house when I was fifteen. I wans't allowed to go anywhere without my parents. I asked my mother if I could go to the art school in California. And I was really good. She wouldn't let me go because I would be so far away. She was very strict, mean, and slightly scary. But ouor family was very rich and known in the whole town. I was young and stupid, only 18. I tried to kill myself. Jumping from my fourth story window. I didn't survive, but Zero came along. Turned me into a vampire. He had been watching me closely, but not too closely until we got put on the same job with the demon hunting. We became bets friends, almost like brother and sister. Because he was the one that changed me. He made me a vampire. That's why I don't cuss, because he's told me not to." She sighed and then looked at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 pm

"He can control you?" She asked, shaking her head, not really understanding. She was confused.
Shaye sat down on a nearby chair, staring at Andy, horror on her face.
"What?" She said, shaking her head. This sounded way to weird for her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 pm

"Not exactly. He has a greater control over what I do than my own mind does. He can't control me, but it's very hard and painful to rebel." She let out a single laugh as Shaye sank into her chair. She smiled sadly. "It's alot. I'm sorry. I never should have told you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 pm

"No, it's fine. Just weird, that's all" Shaye said quietly. She faked a smile at Andy, but was pretty much lost in her own thoughts.

Keith's eyes opened. Dark blood pooled around him, running down his ruined tux. He gasped, a rough laughter bursting from him as he rose, unsteadily to his feet. He was bleeding badly, but he didn't feel it. Bodies, many bodies lay at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next