Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Adrian led Jay to the floor, glaring at people until the moved, making room for the two of them. Smiling he held out a hand to her.

Shaye glacned around and noticed that people were slowly closing in on her and Zero as the dance floor got more crowded. Soon she was being touched by people, inadvertantly, from all sides. Laughing she began to move faster as the song changed and the music began to pick up a faster beat.

"She's human, she's not attractive to me in the least" Keith said, smiling down at her. "Besides, it's quiet odvious that she only wants me because she can't have me"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Jay took Adrian's hand and started dancing, smiling.

Zero laughed and started dancing with her.

Andy laughed. "Okay. Look around the room and tell me who is 'attractive to you in the least'." She laughed again and took another sip of her drink, looking around at the guys staring at her. She rolled her eyes as she caught several things guys said about her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:30 pm

"You" He said simply glancing around. He had in the past found Jay and Shaye attractive, but now he only thought about Andy.
"I mean, in a sense, of course I can look at a girl and say she's hot, but it's mere thought" He said, reaching around her and taking a coke of his own and taking a small, tastless sip. He rarely drank anything but blood, and human food and drink had lost it's taste.

Shaye felt a hand around her waist, and soon she was pulled around, dancing with another guy.
"Oh, hey Luke" She said, smiling akwardly. She and Luke had dated a couple months previous, but it had ended akwardly.

Adrian began dancing with her, and smiling.
He was actually enjoying himself a lot more then he anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 pm

"I don't count," Andy smiled. "No one. Absolutely no one in here interests you at all?" she said, looking around. She shrugged and took another sip of her Coke. "Hmmm. Would anone interest you if you hadn't met me?" She asked, looking up at him.

Zero growled softly as Shaye was spun around. He narrowed his eyes. He stepped forward, putting an arm around Shaye's waist, smiling nicely, but fakely at Luke.

Jay laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm

"Oh" Shaye gasped a little in suprise as Zero's arm wrapped around her.
"Luke this is Zero, Zero this is Luke" She said softly. Her and Luke had had a rough relationship, and an even worse break up. He had only wanted one thing and she had given it to him, and then he had dumped her. Although Andy was the only one that knew that.

Keith frowned. "If I hadn't met you?" He said thoughtfully. He glanced around the room. "Her" He said, pointing to a dark haired girl in the corner.
"Not because of beauty, but her attitude, it's interesting"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Andy chuckled. "Really? Interesting." She glanced around and saw Shaye and Zero, talking to Luke. She grimaced slightly, but then looked back up at Keith smiling. "Okay then."

Zero smiled. "Hello Luke." He looked at Shaye without moving his head and then back at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 pm

"Nice to meet you" Luke said, still glaring hotly at Zero.
"Want to dance Shaye?" He said, his voice implying that it wasn't really a question. She bit her lip, her emotions spinning.
"I'm going to go get a drink" She gasped quickly, turning and hurrying off the dance floor. She walked right past the table with food and drink, past Keith and Andy and straight for the washroom.

"Sh--" Keith tried to call her name, but she rushed past way to fast.
"What was that about?" He demanded, watching Zero and Luke. He looked at Andy, his eyes hard.
"What happened?" He said, his voice rougher then he intended it to be.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm

"Uhh," Andy glanced at Zero and Luke, then up at Keith. "I'll be right back." Then she rushed off after Shaye. "Shaye," she whispered, knocking on the door. "Open the door. Let me in. Don't make me break the door in." She said, but she was quite serious. "Come on Shaye." Andy pleaded.

Zero growled at Luke and then looked back, walking up and standing next to Keith. They were the same height. That must make Shaye and Jay really look up to all four of the vampires. "What's going on?" Zero asked Keith, glancing at him momentarily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Shaye unlocked the door, and let Andy in.
"I didn't realize he would be here" She said, slashing cold water on her face. She hated Luke so much, and the fact that he had touched her made her want to vomit.

"No idea, Andy won't tell me" Keith said, standing next to Zero, his eyes on Luke.
"What are you looking at me for?" The teenage boy demanded, rolling his eyes. He had basically told the whole school what had happened, mainly because he had 'scored' with the hottest girl in school.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Andy walked in and shut the door behind her. "Baby doll." She said soothingly. "Don't hate people. It causes stress lines." She paused. "But trust me. He'll get older and die. You'll stay the beautiful girl that you are and won't die. You can't hate him forever. It isn't worth it." She hugged Shaye and then sighed. "Just ignore him."

Zero looked around and growled, hearing things about Jay, Andy, and Shaye. "These human boys are revolting."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 pm

"Human boys?" Luke said, rolling his eyes.
"We're all human man, you're just jealous cause I've been wirh Shaye and you havn't" He said, putting on a brave front. He figured if he bragged about it, he would be the most popular guy at the party in a few minutes.

"You've done what with my sister?" Keith snarled, grabbing Luke by the front of his shirt.
"Your what?" Luke said, suddenly scared.

"I know" Shaye said, "He just took me by suprise, ugh" She said, washing her face some more, "Besides, he like touched me" She said, shaking her head and smiling at Andy. "But you're right. Myabe I'll go visit him when he's old or something and rub it in"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Andy chuckled. "Exactly."

Zero growled. "His sister, my girlfriend." He bared his teeth, trying to hide his canines, not doing a very good job. Zero looked at Keith. "Should you kill him or can I?" he asked, looking back at Luke.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm

"You're what?" Luke said, taking a step back. "You guys need to chill" He said rolling his eyes.

"I don't care" Keith hissed, eyes narrowed. "Don't tell Adrian" He cautioned Zero, knowing how Adrian would react of he heard.

"Don't tell Adrian what?" Adrian said, appearing at Zero's side.
"That he 'got with' our sister" Keith said, smiling meancingly at Luke.
"He what??"

Shaye laughed. "That would be rather hilarious" She said, staring at herself in the mirror. "Unless the guys kill him first" She said, rolling her eyes. She never wanted any of them but Andy to know.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 pm

"Ummm... Shaye." Andy said, her head in the hallway. "Maybe you should come see what our boys are doing." She grimaced and then stepped into the hallway.

Zero growled. "Yes. That's what he claimed."

Jay followed Adrian and stood, eyes wide, and gasped. "Bad idea," she whispered as yet another guy grabebd her arm. She swung around, jumping and kicking the guy in the side of the head. "Whoops," she said, smiling. She suspected no guy would touch her for a while.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Shaye stuck her head out of the bathroom and moaned.
"Seriously? Who told them?" She said, stepping out of the washroom and quickly towards the knot of guys.
"What's going on?" She said, walking up and squeezing between Zero and Keith.

"He-he what?" Adrian hissed, gaping at Luke, although he was having far more trouble then Zero with controlling himself.

Keith jumped a little as Shaye appeared. She had taken him by suprise.
"He told us" He said, looking at her, his eyes hard while his voice was soft. She sighed, "Oh"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Andy cleared her throat. "Drop the boy, Keith. Please. We don't have to kill him." She looked up and narrowed her eyes at Luke. "Yet." She growled. "I should kill you know." She said, slowly approaching him. "For hurting my best friend like you did. But I'm still debating. Although, your chances of living are very, very slim." Andy wanted to grip his neck and throw him against the wall, but she was trying to control herself.

Zero looked at Shaye and then back at Luke and Andy. Andy was taller than Luke was and Luke was scared enough. Maybe I should tell Andy to stop. he thought. No. This is so much more fun. He laughed mentally.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Keith let go of Luke's shirt and took a step back, listening to Andy. His mind suddenly flashed back to six months previous, Shaye had been extremely depressed and had actually ben unable to shift.
"Oh god" He said, glaring at Luke with dangerous ferocity.

Shaye sighed and turned to look at Zero. She could see that he was happy, probably due to how Andy was currently treating Luke.
"Sorry" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Zero looked down and shrugged, a we'll-talk-about-it-later kind of shrug, then looked up to see Andy growling. "Oh no," Zero reached out, but it was too late.

Luke's head cracked loudly against the wall. "What did you say?" she demanded. Luke stayed silent and stared at Andy. Andy had picked him up by the front of the shirt and slammed him into the wall after he had mumbled something Andy wouldn't repeated under his breath. "I asked you what you said." She growled again, slamming him against the wall again. The music was so loud, no one heard anything. "You disgusting little cretin." She spat, growling again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Shaye sighed and looked around. She couldn't handle this right now, not with Luke being here. She waited until everyone's attention was focused on Luke and then quickly slipped out the door. She just needed some time to think.

Keith finched a little as Luke's head hit the wall. He watched, impressed by Andy's ability to toss a human body with such ease.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Andy's hands were balled into fists. She was taking deep breaths and shaking with anger. She felt Zero reach her. "Calm down." She growled, a sharp, nasty sound, that scared Zero into backing up slightly. She picked Luke up again, he was sgtaring at her still. "I will kill you. You just wait." She was still shaking. She tossed Luke aside, him hitting the wall hard, and then stormed out the front door, starting on the run home.

Zero looked around. "Where's Shaye?" he asked.

Jay watched both Shaye and Andy run out. She was shaken by Andy's temper and scared for Luke and Andy both.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:04 pm

"Outside" Adrian said staring at Luke, a nasty smile on his face.
"She's probably a bit stressed" He mumbled, glaring at Zero a small bit.

Keith watched Andy take off and shook his head. "Yea, Shaye's outside. C'mon Adrian, let's take Jay home" He cast Zero a look.
"Go talk to her" He said simply walking out of the house.

Shaye sat on a bench on the side of the house, completely hidden from view. She had seen Andy leave, and understood why.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Zero caught the glare and the look. What had he done? He hadn't encouraging Andy to do anything. He shrugged and followed them out, looking around and finally spotting Shaye. He sat down next to her, sighing. He looked at her. "Did you really think I would be mad?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:16 pm

"I guess, at least I figured Keith and Adrian would be" She said softly. "On top of it, I just couldn't handle being in there with Luke being around" She said, looking up at him from under dark lashes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 pm

"I think you don't give them as much credit as they deserve." He said softly, reaching for her hand. "I still love you. No matter what happens."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:34 pm

"Or happened?" She said, smiling a little. "I know, but it's hard to talk about. It was a really bad time in my life" She said softly, leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next