Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Andy faked her horror. "Well then I guess I'm lucky this is my house then, huh? If it wasn't Harley and Ryley might have to stay outside or leave." She smiled and stood, holding Harley. Zero still had Ryley. He put Ryley down and then sat down in 'his' EZ chair. Ryley tried to get on his lap. "Oh-no. This is't happening. You three have the whole floor to yourselves." Zero said meaing Ryley, Harley, and Jet. Andy smiled and put down Harley whom tried to jump in Zero's lap too. "Nope." he told Harley, holding his hand out. "They like you Zero," Andy smiled. "I don't like them as much as they like me." He shook his head. "These dogs aren't allowed on the couch or chairs. Andy, do you hear me? You got away with that last time. Not this time." Andy smiled. "Okay Zero."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Adrian shrugged. "I dunno, Max lived outside, and this one will as well probably" He said, nodding to the small, sleepy puppy in his arms.

Shaye nodded. "We don't generally keep the dogs in the house when we have them" She explained. "Wen they're puppies it's alright, or if it's a bad storm, but Max lived outside, and so will Jet once he's old enough" She said, smiling at the small, black furball in Adrian's arms.

OOC:: We tried that with my dog, making him live outside. Yea, didn't work so well, he sleeps on my bed every night.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 pm

OoC: Hahah.
BiC:

Zero gaped, turning around to look at them. "Take advice from them, Andy," Zero said. "The dogs will live outside when they get old enough and that's final." He turned back around. Andy rolled her eyes. "Fine." She mimicked him silently and then smiled as the puppies pulled on her flip flops. She looked at Shaye. "We should go out tonight. I'm bored here." She shrugged. She meant everyone going out to a party or club or something. She would love getting dressed for that. She smiled and listened to Zero sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 pm

"Ashley's having a party" Shaye said, taking a sleeping Jet back from Adrian.
"She said we're all invited if we want to go, it's kind of a pre-grad thing" She said, smiling brightly.
"I wouldn't mind going" She glanced at Keith, who rolled his eyes but nodded.
"Yea sure, whatever" He said, not that he could really say no.

Adrian smiled. "I'll go with you guys" He offered, smiling brightly. He didn't mind the occasional party.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 pm

"Zero?" Andy asked, whom grunted an okay. She smiled. "Okay. Then we have a party to go to. Exciting. Just think Shaye," Andy said as she picked the sleeping Harley and Ryley from the carpeted floor near Zero, "Now we don't have to jump out the window." She chuckled and then started toward her room.

Jay rolled her eyes. She knew she was going and she knew Andy would treat her like her Barbie doll, picking out her outfit and applying makeup. Jay shrugged and walked up stairs toward her room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Keith sighed as Shaye handed him Jet. Rolling his eyes he sat down on the floor, leaning agasint the wall, the sleeping puppy in his lap.
"Don't take too long to get ready" He called, as Shaye bounded up the stairs to Andy's room. All her stuff had already been put up there, so she wouldn't have to much trouble.

Shaye rolled her eyes and walked into Andy's room, her boxes piled neatly in the corner.

"Hey, thanks for getting me that tie" Adrian said, finally able to talk to Keith.
"I really appreciate it"
"No worries man" Keith replied, handing him the blue tie.
"So, now all we need are those flower things?" Adrian asked, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Zero chuckled. "Corsages." He said to Adrian, smiling.

Andy was already picking out her outfit. "Okay," she said to Shaye, "What top with this?" Andy asked, holding a short blue jean skirt and black stileto boots. She smiled as Jay walked in. "There," Andy said, nodding her head toward a pair of white jean shorts and a bright pink tanktop with a pair of strappy black high heels.

Jay rolled her eyes, but took the clothes and started toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Shaye nodded. "Hot" She commented. Pulling out a black mini-dress and a pair of stilletos.
"Well?" She said, holding it up. She had already made up her mind about wearing it, but she wanted Andy's opinion anyway.

"So are you guys coming tonight?" Adrian asked, ignoring the talk about prom. He was more interested in the party.
"I mean, me and three girls? They'll destroy me"

"I'll go" Keith said, smiling. "We still have a kennel left over from Max anyway, so we can leave the puppies in it, so that they don't destroy the house"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am

Zero grunted softly. "I'll go." He sighed and looked up toward the stairs, then back down at Keith and Adrian.

Andy smiled. "That looks great on you." She smiled and then pulled on her skirt and boots, then wandered over, grabbing a black strapless top and pulling it over her head. She smiled and then fixed her hair, quickly pinning it up on the top of her head, making it look slightly messy but sexy. She smiled, reappllied her eyeliner and mascara and slabbed on some lipgloss.

Jay walked out. Andy looked and catcallled. "Oh my Gosh!" Andy exclaimed. "Jaylen Reaves has a figure." She laughed and sat Jay down, appling eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. Then she ran a brush through Jay's hair, pulling it up into a twisty ponytail.

Andy smiled and grabbed Jay's and Shaye's wrists, pulling them into the hallway and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 am

Shaye laughed and allowed Andy to drag her along.
"Please remeber some of us are wearing heels my friend" She said as they went haphazardly down the stairs.
She pulled free on the last step and quickly ran her fingers through her hair. Smiling she walked into the living room.

"Oh Jeez" Adrian said rolling his eyes. He couldn't deny that Shaye was hot, but at the moment, he was resenting her looks mainly because of all the trouble it got her into.

Keith glanced up, having eyes only for Andy.
"Wow" He breathed, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:31 pm

"Ugh. Hello! Stiletto boots." Andy rolled her eyes playfully and smiled at Keith. "You like?" she asked him.

Zero pulled a coat off of the rack and stuck it infront of her. "I don't. This is what gets you in trouble. Go put a shirt on." Zero said harshly.

"Oh hush Zero. You aren't my father." She shrugged and smiled again, looking at Jay.

Jay looked at Andy and saw her looking at her. She smiled. "Alright. Let's go party." She said, looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Keith nodded, smiling.
"You look awesome" He said, rolling his eyes at Zero.

Shaye sighed and grabbed her own sweatshirt from the wall. Sliding the zip-up black hoodie on, she waited for the others, completely ignoring Adrian and his gasping.

Adrian rolled his eyes and nudged Zero.
"Keith can look after Andy, you should be worrying more about Shaye" He hissed in his friend's ear.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 am

Zero turned around and smiled. "Well hello gorgeous." He wrapped an arm around Shaye's waist and pulled her into him. "You two," he looked at Andy and Jay, "Go put clothes on." He looked at Shaye. "She's with me. She's good." He looked at Andy again. "I'm not changing. Neither is Jay." Zero shook his head and sighed. "Well, boys, looks like we have double duty."

Andy smiled at Keith. "Thank you." She looked around and said, "Let's go. I'm getting bored just standing here."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 am

Shaye laughed softly and went easily into his arms.
"Thank you" She said, brushing a stray hair from her face. "Are you guys ready?" She asked, glancing aroung and seeing three sleeping puppies in a large kennel.
"C'mon" She asid, smiling brightly. She hadn't really had a chance to ever party with the boys seeing as they only went to drag her, Andy and sometimes Jay home.

"No prob. I'll keep an eye on Andy, Zero" Keith said, rolling his eyes. He slipped an arm around her waist and led her towards the car. It would look strange if they 'walked' to the party.
"Who's driving?" Keith called back, "Or are we taking seperate vehciles?"
"I'll drive and we go together" Adrian called, snagging his truck keys from the table.

"Well I guess that leaves me and Jay" Adrian said, glaring at Zero a little, although it was only jokingly.
"You look really nice" He said, offering her his hand so that he could lead her towards the truck.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Jay smiled at Adrian. "Thank you Adrian." She said, taking his hand.

"I want to drive," Andy whined playfully, matching Keith's gait. "No!" Jay and Zero yelled at the same time. Andy grumbled something under her breath, but kept her mouth shut.

Zero pulled Shaye towards the car. "You really do look good." He said, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Adrian led Jay to the car and unlocked it. There would be enough room for everyone if the squished together. Quickly he climbed into the driver's seat and waited for the others.

Keith laughed, "No more driving for you" He said, leading her to the back seat and pulling open the door.
"I guess you'll have sit on me" He commented, looking at the small space. Laughing he climbed in and helped her up.

"Aww, Thanks" She said, smiling brightly. "How are we all supposed to fit in that truck?" She said, seeing Adrian and Jay in the front and Kieth and Andy squeezed into the back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Andy laughed and allowed Keith to help her in the truck.

Zero chuckled. "Come on. I'll show you." He pulled her to the other side and sat down, picking her up and placing her in his lap.

Andy looked at Shaye and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 pm

"Well I guess this works" Shaye said, leaning against Zero. She glanced at Andy and shurgged her shoulders, smiling a little. She knew her best friend would totally understand.

Keith rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. He laid his arm across Andy's shoulders.

"Are we all in?" Adrian called. "Good" Starting the truck he pulled out of the driveway, heading in the direction of the town.
"Where am I going, like what's the address?"

"9930, 25th AVE NW" Shaye called back, checking her phone.
"Got it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Zero wrapped an arm around Shaye and smiled.

Andy smiled and looked at everybody. They all seemed happy enough.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Adrian drove quickly down the highway, heedless of the traffic. One of the advantages to being a vampire, his reaction time was awesome. Quickly they arrived.
"We're here" He said, pulling into an available spot and turning of the truck.
Hopping out he waited for the others.

Keith rolled his eyes at Adrian and pushed open the truck door. Getting out he quickly helped Andy to the ground, linking his fingers with her's as he did so.

Shaye laughed a little and pushed open the door on their side. Quickly she stepped down onto the ground, waiting for Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Andy smiled and was also helped down from the truck. Keith linked his fingers with her's and she smiled, leading him toward the front door.

Zero smiled and got down, intertwining his fingers with Shaye's. "Let's go party." He smiled and started following Andy and Keith.

Jay got out of the car and followed the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

You could already hear the music from inside the house. The front door was thrown wide open as Keith led Andy inside.
"This should be fun" He said, noticing that the furniture had been cleared to create a dance floor as well as a large table with beverages and food stood off to one side.

Shaye bounded up the steps behind the others, her head bobbing in time to the music. Quiet a few people waved and called out her name as she entered. Smiling she waved a general greeting before looking at Zero.
"Wanna dance?" She asked, smiling hugely. Directly to her left was a small group of guys just waiting for him to say no so that they could ask her.

Adrian walked with Jay, wondering if he should be behaving like the others. He wasn't really a relationship guy, so he didn't really know how to act.
"Um, you do look nice" he said akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Zero looked at the other guys. "Yeah, lets dance." He said, pulling her toward the dance floor.

Someone grabbed Andy's wrist, pulling her and unlinking her fingers with Keith. She turned, her hair flying. She instantly relaxed. "Oh. Hey Amy." She smiled. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time, since I switched classes and everything." Andy smiled wider. "I know." Amy replied. "It's been so long. Hey Keith," she smiled at him waving. "I was hoping you would come. There are these guys that have been dying to meet you." Andy laughed. "Sorry darling. Keith's my boyfriend. He has been for awhile now." Amy gaped. "What? How come I didn't know?" Andy chuckled. "I have absolutely no idea." Andy looked back at Keith. Andy could read Amy's expression clearly.

Jay smiled. "Thank you." She replied. She looked around. She knew almost everyone here. This was going to be any interesting night, Jay could tell because all the guys were staring at her, Andy, and Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Shaye laughed, completely comfrotable with having practically every male in the joint watching her. She wrapped her arms around Zero's neck and began to sway her body in beat to the music. Her eyes were closed and she was slowly losing herself in the beat of the music.

Keith nodded his greeting to Amy and stood off to one side, watching Andy closely, but not interfering. He wasn't a huge fan of Amy, mainly because she was constantly trying to introduce Shaye and Andy to guys, and he, Zero and Adrian were always forced to go rescue them. He turned and saw Adrian and Jay entering the room, Adrian was hovering close to Jay his eyes wide. Shaking his head, Keith looked around and spotted Shaye and Zero dancing, he smiled before glancing back at Andy and Amy.

"So what do you wanna do?" Adrian asked Jay, watching the party nervously. He rarely went to these events, and now he was supposed to take care of Jay so that Zero and Shaye could be together, same with Keith and Andy.
"We could, um, could dance or something" He offered, spotting the others instantly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Jay turned and looked at him. "Okay," she nodded happily.

Zero smiled and wrapped his arms around Shaye's waist again, inaudibly growling as some guy across the floor said something Zero dind't want to hear about Shaye.

Andy smiled and bid her goodbye to Amy as she stalked off. "She wanted to introduce me to guys so she could get to you," Andy said as she stood by Keith again. "Some old stuff from the same old girls." She rolled her eyes and smiled as another friend handed her a drink. She sniffed it and then took a sip. The fizzy, carbonated Coke sizzled down her throat, but it was yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next