Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Shaye shrugged her shoulders. She kenw Keith wasn't in the mood to fight. In fact she hadn't seen him all night, and was missing him.
"Let's just go home" She muttered, looking at Zero with desperate eyes. Her night had already been ruined anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Zero growled. "Fine," Zero sighed, "Let's go." He said, walking toward the door, hearing Andy's taps of her shoes behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Shaye flinched a little as Zero growled, but didn't say anything. Truth be told she was happy they had come. She had started to feel a little uncomfortable, as well as lonely. She sighed and stared at the ground as she followed Adrian out the door.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Zero sighed and scooped Shaye up. Then began running. Shaye couldn't run as fast as they could, so it was easier this way. He sighed and slowed, panic flooding him as he opened to door to find Jay gone.

Andy pushed past Zero into the living room and saw the light on in the bathroom. She pointed to the door for Zero and Adrian's benifit and then started down the hallway. She sighed and stretched and heard Zero set Shaye down on her feet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 pm

"Thanks" She mumbled quietly, before walking into the kitchen, which was kept quiet well stocked. She stood over the sink, staring out the window. Her entire body hurt again. Miserably she leaned forward, and let her head rest on the cool glass. She felt incredibly ill, as if she were going to be sick.

Adrian nodded at Andy and then went back to his place on the couch. He had seen Shaye go to the kitchen and assumed she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Andy sighed and then escaped into 'her' room. She shut the door and went into the washroom connected to her bedroom, like all the other rooms in the house. She placed her hands on the marble counter, like she wasn't sure if she could keep standing if she didn't, and studied herself in the mirror. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She sighed and then started the bath water. She growled and stood there, waiting for the bath to fill. She felt shaken and scared. She didn't know how Keith was going to react and whether he was breaking up with her or not. It bothered her and she felt even worse as she slid into the bath because it reminded her of him. They might both be cold skinned, but he still made her feel warm inside.

Zero nodded at Andy and then walked into the kitchen. "What's the matter?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispering in her ear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:23 pm

"I-I don't feel good" She mumbled, shocked at how good his cold skin suddenly felt. She knew at that moment she must have a fever, because normally she wouldn't have enjoyed the coolness this much. She turned in his arms, pressing her fevered skin against him, hoping to try and cool down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:27 pm

"Jesus," Zero gasped. "You're hot. I mean temperture wise." He said. "You always feel hot to me but you're bunring up." He growled and pulled her over to where he had put the medicne. He took a deep breath and gave her a pain pill and a fever reducing pill. He sighed and gave her the pills with a glass of water. "This'll make you tired." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 pm

She nodded mutely and took the pills, allowing the cool water to spill down her throat. She had felt fine this morning, besides the rib pain that was. She closed her eyes, feeling the effects of the pills almost instantly. She groaned, she felt as if she were going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Zero picked Shaye up and took her into her room, putting her on the bed and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight," he whispered. "Sleep, please." He said as he pulled pajamas out and put them on her bed and left, closing the door behind him. He went and sat on the couch next to Adrian. "You're still a dork," Zero mumbled, lightly punching his friend's arm.

Jay yawned and then pulled the towel tighter around her body as she walked to the room which she had called last night. She dressed quickly and then dried her hair, straightening the bumps, and then climbed into the bed. She was tired as she turned off the lamp on the bedside table and turned over, eyes closed, and fell asleep.

Andy sunk deeper into the water. It coming up to her chin now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Stumbling she changed into her PJ's her eyes barely open. Tumbling onto the bed and falling, hard, smacking her head against the head board as she did so. Oblivious she rolled over, blood pouring down her face as she fell into a fevered sleep.

Adrian laughed, "Shaye alright?" He asked, growing somewhat concerened when she did not appeare.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 pm

"Oh God," Zero said as he sniffed. "She's bleeding." He growled, jumping up and heading into her room. He walked over to her and called Andy's name.

Andy heard her name being called and she pulled herself out of the tub, growling. She wrapped a towel around her thin, pale body and then walked out into the hallway. She saw the door to Shaye's room open and she walked in. Suddenly, she was upset that she didn't have time to dress because both guys were in there. Then she saw Shaye and yelped. She walked over. "Again?" she growled. "She's asleep?" Andy sighed. "Give me some room." She growled, tucking in her towel so she could bend down and help Shaye. She examined the wound and sighed. She looked through the bedside table drawers and then found the ointment that she needed. She applied it quickly and then tried to wipe away the blood as the wound slowly healed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 pm

"Accident prone" Adrian said shaking hs head a little and moving back so that Andy could do her thing. He kept his distance as he tried to ignore the scent of his sister's acidic blood.

Keith bolted down the hall the second the scent of Shaye's blood had hit him. Walking in, he ignored everyone and looked at his sister, she looked flush, as if she had been recently sick.
"Is she alright?" He asked, looking at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:50 pm

"She's all good now," Zero said with a smile.

"Unfortunatly," Andy said to Adrian. She took in a deep breath and stood. She gripped the top of the towel and then walked out into the hallway. She walked into the next room, closing the door behind her and locking it. She dressed in her shorts and tanktop and sighed, drying her hair, which took forever.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Keith nodded, and walked into the living room. His room had become more of a cell in the last few hours, and he had no desire to go back just yet.

Adrian laughed and followed Keith into the living room. He didn't say anything to him, worried that one wrong comment would have Keith retreating back into his room./
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Andy sighed and finally finished drying her hair and pulled it up on the top of her head. "Zero?" she called as she saw Zero walk out of Shaye's room. "You coming?" she asked. He looked in her direction. "Don't I always?" was what he answered. "Of course." She called back, finishing tying her tennis shoes and walking into the living room where Zero had sat back down on the couch. "Let's go," she smiled and walked to the door. She put her hand on the door knob and sighed, impatient.

Zero yawned, stretched, and rolled his eyes. Sighing, he got up. "Alright," he said, reluctnatly, "Let's go." He turned back to Keith and Adrian. "We'll be back in a little bit." He said, "That okay?" he asked, rolling his eyes at Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 pm

"See you" Keith said, his voice soft for, foreign. He still hadn't decided what to do about Andy. He looked up at her, an imaginary breath catching in his throat. Tomorrow, tomorrow he would talk to her he decided. What he would say, he didn't know,but he did know that it needed to be done, for both of them.

"Hurry back" Adrian said, his eyes on the TV, "I'll call you if anything changes with Miss Accident Prone" He said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 am

Andy chuckled and then pulled the door open, eyeing Zero and then walking out into the darkness. She started humming and waited for Zero.

Zero laughed and watched Keith for a few seconds, then followed Andy out the door. "Let's get it over with." He smiled and jogged to catch up with Andy. "As always," Andy answered him. Their feet hit the road at the same time, their tennis smacking against the pavement. There weren't any words until Zero decided it was time to tell Andy. "You ahve to apologize," Zero said. Andy didn't answer at first and Zero didn't think she would. "I understand. I will." She nodded and then it was silent as they jogged up the hill. There was no sound except their tennis shoes hitting the pavement.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Adrian bit his lip indesicivly, he wanted to talk to Keith, and of course to tell him about their disasterous night, but he didn't want to startle his friend.
"Ah to hell with it" He muttered under his breath, catching Keith's attention.
"Shaye almost gotten eaten last night" He muttered, watching as Keith's eyes expanded to the size of silver dollars.
"Five Shifter-Eater thingys should up, it took me, Zero and Andy a while to get rid of them" He expaliend softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Andy took a deep breath and it came out in a puff. The air was cooling and it was past mid-night. Andy was tired but she and Zero and Jay liked to run, Jay because she has to to keep skinny, Zero and Andy because they couldn't let her go alone and liked to talk while they jogged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm

"It figures, the moment I leave everything falls apart" Keith muttered, looking at Adrian with huanting eyes.
"Are-are you gonna talk to her?" Adrian said, his voice catching a little at the look on Keith's face.
"Tomorrow, when they come back" He replied, although he still didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Zero looked at Andy without turning his head. She looked distressed or thoughtful. "Thinking of an apology?" he asked as they started down the hill. "Maybe," Zero was pretty sure that was what Andy mumbled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Keith got up, and walked down the hall, ignoring Adrian's questioning look. Sighing he pushed open the door to Shaye's room and walked in. She was still asleep, her face pressed into her pillow.
He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed, pressing the back of his hand to her forhead.
"Woah" He hissed as he felt the burning skin.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:37 pm

They had reached the beach. They stopped for a second and looked at each other. "You better apologize," Zero said. Without an answer or even a nod, Andy started joggin again. Zero sighed, shook his head, and then followed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Shaye smiled in her sleep, his cold hand offering reliefe from the constant burning in her forhead. He sighed, knowing her injured ribs were the cause of this latest sympton. She wasn't allowing her body to recover, and it was begining to cost her, her health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next