Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:37 pm

"Come on," He said, standing and picking her up. "We should go home." He started walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm

"I can walk" She said, smiling a little. "And we can take our time, I'm in no rush" She said, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:51 pm

"Hmmm," he said, setting her down. "No rush. I like that idea." He intertwined their fingers and walked beside her.

Andy was still angry, shaking and breathing heavily. She calmed down enough to walk into the house before the others got home and go see her puppies, whom were wimpering as she walked in. She carried all three into the backyard, where the moon glinted superiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Shaye smiled and paused. "One Sec" She said, reaching down and sliding off the stilettos.
"There" She held the shoes in one hand and his hand in her other.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm

The puppies barked and squealed and pulled on each other's floppy ears. Andy couldn't help but smile. She sat down on the ground, in her skirt, and the puppies ran to her, licking and biting her softly. She giggled and then puppies chewed on her fingers tenderly. Andy was still angry, but the puppies were just to much to be mad with.

Zero smiled and pulled her toward home, humming 21 Guns by Green Day.

Jay watched the road zoom by her window as they drove home.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Shaye smiled.
"Wanna go swimming?" She asked, they were near a forest, and she knew inside was a small pond that she and her friends often went to when they were skipping class.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Zero looked at her. "Sure." He nodded. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm

She turned and walked onto a small path that looked fairly new.
"Come on" She called, movnig faster, walking towards a small, sparkling mass of water. As soon as she was close she took off her dress, revealing a black bikini underneath. She walked around the edge of the water and found a deeper spot, smiling she dove in.

Keith, Adrian and Jay pulled into the driveway. Slidnig from the truck, Keith heard Andy playing with the puppies.
"I'll go talk to her" He said, walking around the back of the house.
"Hey" He called as he appraoched.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Zero smiled and walked to the side of the pond, squatting down and looking at Shaye.

Andy scrambled to stand up. She looked at Keith and waved slowly. "Hey," she said, smiling softly as the puppies ran to sniff Keith. "What's up?" Andy asked, looking back up at him.

Jay went into the house, traveling upstairs and changing into terrycloth pajamas pants and a oversized teeshirt of Zero's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:37 pm

"Nothing" Keith replied, grinning.
"Just wanted to hang out with you" He smiled softly.

Shaye surfaced on the other side of the pond, a small smile on her face as she pushed her hair from her eyes.
"Coming in?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm

"I'm coming," Zero nodded and smiled. He pulled off his shirt and jumped in, hitting the water with a small splash.

Andy smiled. "Thank you. I appreciate that. No one wants to hang out with me after I get angry. I don't get angry often." There was a loud, scream. "Jay?" Andy ran into the house, passing Adrian and ran into Jay's room.

Jay's wrist seered in pain. Luke had just snapped her wrist for struggling. "I know what you are. I had to get some help from the warlocks." Luke hissed in Jay's ear. "That's why you can't beat me." Andy growled. "Well then I have to kill you." Andy slammed Luke into the wall. Luke kicked back. Luke kicked Andy in the stomach, sending her flying backwards and into the wall, where she sank to the floor, and Andy-sized dent in the wall now. "Andy!" Jay cried. Jay screamed again as Luke turned her other wrist.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Keith snarled as he followed Andy inside.
"Drop her" He growled dangerous as Adrian joined him inside the room.

Adrian let out a feral growl, although he made no sudden moves, he had no idea what Luke would do to Jay if he attacked him.

Shaye laughed and floated on her back in the water.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Luke laughed. "Not likely fellas." he smiled evily. "See I've already gotten with your sister and the two other hottest girls in the school are right here in your own house." He shrugged. "Now vampires. What an odd fictional creature to be?" Jay screamed in pain as Luke dropped her to the floor, her wrist turning beneath her.

Zero laughed and swam beside her. "Do you always do that?" he asked, "Travel around in bikinis?" he asked. But he dind't wait for her answer. "I like it." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Andy struggled to get up, then gave up, slouching back down. "Leave her alone Luke. Please. I'll do anything." She cringed after she said it. She wasn't in the exactly thinking mode. Luke grinned devilishly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Keith hissed, eyes narrowed.
"Nothing strange about" He snarled as Adrian let out a wordless cry. The second Jay hit the floor both male vampires sprung, Keith went for his throat while Adrian his legs. They slammed into Luke, sending him flying backwards.

Shaye laughed.
"Only in the summer, it's nice to be able to swim whenever I want" She said, turning back onto her stomach and diving beneath the water.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Luke hit the wall and cried out in pain. Jay scrambled to move away from them and finally reached Andy. "Andy? Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

Andy looked up at Jay, her eyes half closed. "Sort of. I just have to sit here for a second. He kicked me pretty hard. I hvae to fix your wrists, come here." Jay snatched her wrists away. "Let yourself get better first this time." Andy closed her eyes momentarily and then opened them again. She stood, struggled a little, but stood. "Let me kill him," she hissed. "It's my turn." She growled. She walked toward Keith, Adrian, and Luke. "You know what we are. We have to kill you. Trust me. You won't be missed."

Zero looked around him, searching for Shaye under the dark water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Keith snarled. Stepping aside a little so she had a clear shot at Luke, although he didn't let go of the boy.
"She's right, plus you threatened us. You really think you could get away with that? You're dealing with supernatural beings, those don't appreciate being messed with" He snarled, his normally kind eyes hard.

Shaye laughed mentally, she could see Zero above her as he searched for her. Stealthly she reached up and grabbed his leg as he swam above her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Andy grabbed Luke's head as he screamed protests and in one swift movement his struggling stopped. "I hate you." She growled, then moved away, walking over to Jay and helping her up. "Get rid of him. I never want to see a peice of him again." Andy growled, leading Jay out of the bedroom.

Zero laughed and ducked under the water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yes Master" Keith called sarcastically, helping Adrian pick up Luke. He snarled under his breath at the prone figure.
"C'mon, we'll go dump him in the forest or something" He snapped, glaring out the door after Andy.

"I say we, as in me, you and Shaye go get a hotel room for the next couple of weeks dude" Adrian said, hosting Luke over his shoulder and heading out the door.

Shaye surfaced, taking a breath of air and then quickly swam to the opposite side of the pond. She couldn't see Zero in the water at all now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Zero pulled on her leg. Then surfaced, laughing. "I'm already dead. I don't have to breath. I can swallow and breath in as much water as I want." He smiled.

Andy sighed. She knew she was losing her temper again. She blinked several times and then opened the door to her room. "I always do that." she grumbled at herself, walking across the room and getting bandages and over things. The bones hadn't broken the skin, but she could tell Jay was in pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

"I agree" Keith said as the walked into the woods.
"I mean, I don't want to be all mad at Andy again, but this whole thing with Luke really bugged me. She got so demanding and stuff" He grumbled, quickly digging a hole to deposite the body in.

Adrian nodded, dumping Luke's carcass in the hole.
"I'll call and get us a reservation" He said, pulling out his cell. After a few minutes they were set up at the nicest hotel in town for three weeks.
"There" He said, smiling.

Shaye laughed, "Yea well, I have to breath" She said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Zero chuckled and nodded. "I know."

Andy sighed, fixing the bones in Jay's arm and wrapping it tightly. "I hate that." Jay looked up, "What?" Andy dropped her shoulders. "I get so awful when I get angry. And I hate it. And I've always made everone made at me after I get angry. It takes them so long to get over it." She pounded the heel of her hand into her forhead. "Its so stupid. I don't think when I get angry. It's automatic and vicious. I would never be that way to Keith, Adrian, Zero or any of my friends on prupose. I just don't think. I'm impulsive and it always finds away to get me into trouble."

OoC: You won't believe how excited I am about their prom. It's so exciting to me.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 pm

OOC:: Same ! Another Drama filled night.

Shaye laughed and began to tread water. She loved swimming, and she was loving swimming with Zero.

Keith and Adrian made thier way back to the house, mainly to gather their, and Shaye's things.
Pushing open the door, Adrian ran upstairs and began tossing Shaye's thiings haphazardly into her boxes.

Keith hadn't even bothered unpacking his stuff, so he just sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

OoC: I've been waiting for it and it is so unbeliveingly excitable.
BiC:

Andy finished with Jay's other wrist and looked up, the other girl was staring out the window. Jay blinked and refocused her attention on Andy. "You're right," Jay sighed. "What do you mean?" Andy replied, standing up. She was calm now and her ruby eyes were a more subdued color. "You are always right." Jay shook her head. Andy asked the same question again, but Jay just shrugged.

Zero smiled. "Maybe we should head back. It's getting late and Keith and Adrian are probably worried about you. Even if you are with me." He chuckled and started toward the edge.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Shaye nodded, and swam to the edge of the water. Pulling herself out of the pond and sitting on the edge.
"C'mon" She said, smiling brightly.

Keith yawned and stretched out on the chair, waiting for Adrian.
"Hurry up" Keith snarled under his breath, his bad mood returning in a vegence.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Andy walked down the stairs looked around, going into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water. She glanced around again and heard rustling upstairs. She wondered what Keith and Adrian were doing.

Zero nodded and got out of the water, grabbing his shirt and Shaye's hand and pulling her toward home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next