Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Jay rolled over, seeing the hall light on. She yawned, closed her eyes, and fell back into a peaceful sleep.

Andy shook her head, almost tearing up. She knew she had to apologize, but she wished Zero would leave her alone. She would talk to him, when he would talk to her. She was waiting on him becasue she dind't want to push him further to the edge.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Keith sighed and walked out of her room, sitting down next to Adrian again.'
"She's really sick man" He muttered, still remembering the burning sensation of her skin.
"She'll be fine, she probably just wore herself out, besides hopefully she'll be better by tomorrow. Shifters heal fast"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:56 pm

"Let's turn back," Zero called up to the slightly disappearing Andy. He knew she stopped, turned and nodded, even though he couldn't see her. He stopped and waited as she approached. "Don't you think we've run enough tonight?" he asked. She nodded solemnly. "How was the party? Before, you know, we crashed it?" he asked, matching Andy's stride. "Fine. All of my friends were there..." Zero zoned out as she blabbed on. He knew getting her off of the other subject would make her happy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Keith laughed. "Good point, although I was hoping the cold would lay her up for awhile, then I wouldn't have to worry so much" He said, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table.

Adrian grinned brighly at the sound of his friend's laughter.

OOC: Must depart, will be back tomorrrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Zero took a deep breath and held the back door open for Andy, whom made a bee line for 'her' room so she could change into her pajamas. He watched her go and shook his head. "He's really upset, dudes." he said to his friends. "She's made up an apology and everything but doesn't know when to say it to you," he told Keith. Zero shrugged and sat down beside Adrian, smiling. "We just sitting on the couch for the heck of it?" he asked, looking at them.

Andy quickly changed, feeling better as she slipped on her orange terry cloth pajama pants and an orange tanktop to match. She sighed and then pulled her hair down, tying it back up on the nape of her neck. She rolled her shoulders and then plopped down on the bed, thoughts coursing through her head like cars on a freeway at 5 o'clock.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Keith laughed, although it sounded a little forced.
"JUst talking man" He said, although he acknowledged the aplogy.
"I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow" He said to Zero, but arched an eyebrow, meaning that he was done talking about it for the time being.

OOC:: I'm going camping, wont be home till sunday.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Zero chuckled and then nodded, smiling, at Keith. He wondered if Keith and Adrian could read Shaye's mind like Zero could read Jay's and Andy's minds. It was weird for him at first, but then he'd realized that he could only read their minds when they were upset, or stressed, or anything but happy for that matter.

Andy sighed and turned over, putting her head against the pillow and blinking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Keith arched an eye brow at Zero.
"What?" He asked, tilting his head to one side and smiling.

Adrian laughed, he had turned the TV back on and was once again watching cartoons.
"Have you guys ever seen this before? That Coyote's my hero" He said, once again watching the Road Runner Show.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 pm

"Nothing," Zero shook his head and then rolled his eyes at Adrian. "Adrian? Honestly?" he said, punching his friend softly on the arm. "What about me? I thought I was your hero." Zero laughed. "Or do I have to force you to say that again?" he asked, rasing his eyebrows and flexing his legs, ready to pounce and wrestle if needed.

Andy closed her eyes and, without the blanket, was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:41 am

"Ha, you only wish you had made me say that" Adrian said, his face and body completely relaxed, although he was tensed for the coming 'battle'.
"In fact I do believe you called me your hero" He said, laughing as Keith rose quickly and moved across the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 pm

"What?" Zero said, standing up. "I never said that." He growled, pouncing and pinning Adrain to the ground. "Now what do yoiu say?" he asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm

"I say get off me" Adrian said, tensing his body and bringing his knees to his chest. Hissing with effort he managed to flex his legs and send Zero flying off of him.
"Ha" He said, laughing as he quickly lept to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Zero growled, flying through the air, and then landing nimbly on his feet. "That all you've got?" he taunted. "Not very much at all." He shrugged. "Wimp," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm

"Nope, of course not" Adrian said mildly, standing behind the couch, a small, patronizing smile on his face.
He laughed and waited, knowing Zero would attack first.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Zero smiled threateningly, then crossed his arms across his chest. He decided to change up his strategy a little bit. He shrugged. "Then show me it's not all you've got." He said, shifting his weight to his left leg.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Adrian shrugged. "I could, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort" He said with a cheeky grin.

Keith rolled his eyes and lunged unexpectedly, taking Adrian, hard, into the ground. Laughing he held him, pinned.
"Now who's your hero" He said teasinly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Zero laughed. "Lil' ol' Keith tackled you Adrian. So sad." He shook his head sadly, but couldn't help the smile that broke from his lips.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Keith glanced up at Zero.
"Lil' old Keith? I pinned you just last week" He said, shaking his head a little. The three of them had been doing this for so long, it felt almost natural.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 pm

"When?" Zero asked. "You couldn't tackle me if you wanted to." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 pm

"Right" Keith said, rolling his eyes as Adrian tried to toss him off.
Adrian snarled and bit Keith's hand, causing his friend to yelp and pull his hands back, giving Adrian the chance he needed to escape.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Zero laughed. He eyed both vampires. Which to attack now? he asked himself. He just couldn't decide. Now that Keith was playing along, it was a tough descion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Adrian caught Keith's eye and with a small nod of confirmation, Keith and Adrian lunged as one, tackeling Zero to the ground.
"Ha" Adrian hissed laughing as the three crashed into the floor
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Zero growled and struggled agianst their holds. He laughed and then kicked Adrian off and then rolled over, pinning Keith. He raised his eyebrow at Keith. "Now, you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:26 pm

"I was saying that only last week I pinned you" Keith commented, struggling briefly before using Adrian's technique and kicking Zero off.
Laughing he lunged at him, pinning his friend to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Zero growled again and couldn't help but laugh. "Well," he said, grabbing Keith's wrist and flinging him off. "I say that's wrong." He shrugged, standing quickly and keeping eyes on both vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next