Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Zero laughed and ran after his friend, easily catching up and pushing his friend's shoulder. "I beat you there," Zero teased, running off.

Andy smiled and took a carrot off of the same plate. "Veggies?" Andy mumbled, "What kind of high school party is this?" she asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:40 pm

"One just getting started" Shaye commented, watching as two guys ran past, knocking a lamp off the table.
"And I happen to like veggies" She said, taking another bite for emphasis.

Adrian laughed and sped up, staying right next to his friend.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 pm

"You're a dork," Zero smiled and sped up just slightly, pulling in front of his friend.

Andy smiled. "Of course," she shook her head. "As do I," she mimicked Shaye by bitting the end off of her carrot.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Suddenly music began to blast from the sound system.
"Awesome" Shaye yelled over the music, as she began swaying to the beat. Instantly she was surrounded by a group of people, male and female alike, not that she minded, she just loved dancing.

"Am not" Adrian hissed, pulling on Zero's shirt so he could get a head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Zero growled playfully and tackled Adrian, pinning him to the ground. "Yeah, you are." He said nodding.

Andy let go of her friend's arm and then started swaying and dancing. She was laughing as their elite group of friends surrounded them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Shaye had her eyes closed, she was completely into the moment. She laughed as she felt the group moving around them. This was what she needed, desperately.

Adrian laughed as Zero pinned him to the ground.
"So what happened to the brave rescue?" He teased/
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Zero laughed. "Oh right," he said, rolling off of Adrian and standing up. "We have to do that, don't we?" He laughed and waited for Adrian to get up.

Andy closed her eyes and danced to the music.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Adrian scrambled to his feet.
"That would be the point of this outing" He said, he knew they were close now, he could practically feel the beat of the bass.
"Loud much" He hissed, his senstive ears hurting due to the music.

Shaye moved towards Andy, and began dancing with her friend. She had a huge smile on her face, and was completely oblivious to the group surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Zero growled and cringed against the music. "Let's get it over with." He said.

Andy smiled and danced with her friend.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 pm

"I don't think they're going to appreciate this" Adrian said, walking up the steps of the house. He could barely see the girls inside the huge group. He had never understood the need for Shaye to go to these ridiculous human functions.

Shaye laughed, throwing her hands above her hands and waving them in the air.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Andy laughed and mimicked her friend happily.

"Probably not," Zero said, walking through the still open door. Many of the people from the high school he attended. They all raised their chins at him. He shrugged at Adrian and raised his chin back, looking for Shaye and Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Adrian stood beside Zero.
"In the group" He said, pointing to the large circle of dancers. He could make out Shaye's hands waving above the heads of a few people. Sarah walked over, she knew Adrian as Shaye's brother.
"Hey, awesome that you guys could make it" She said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Zero's smile was friendly. "Hey Sarah," he said. "How long have you guys been here?" he asked, looking as Andy raised her hands and started dancing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"Probably about half an hour" She said, smiling at Zero, and glancing around.
"Can I get you guys drinks or anything?" She asked curiously.

Adrian shook his head, "No thanks" He said, smiling at her. He wasn't sure if they should stay and keep an eye on the girls, or just take them and leave.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"Take them and leave," Zero answered Adrian's unanswered question. "Let's just get them."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Sarah looked at Zero curiously.
"Take them and leave?" She asked, taking a step back. She had forgotten how scary these two could be when they wanted to.

Adrian nodded and began to make his way through the packed room. He could hear Shaye laughing, although it sounded forced.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Andy stopped and grabbed Shaye's arm. "Our brothers ruined our party," she hissed, glaring as Adrian made his way through the crowd. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips.

Zero smiled at Sarah. "Yeah," he shrugged kindly, "We've got to get them home." He shrugged again. "Stupid stuff. Parents and all." He chuckled mentally. Parents? Yeah right. More like never!
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Shaye stopped dancing and looked up to see Adrian.
"What are you doing here?" She hissed angrily, glaring at him with burning green eyes.

"We came to get you" He said, quietly, ignoring the glare. She should have know this would happen, eventually anyway.

"Oh" Sarah said, biting her lip. She knew that neither girls parents had ever cared before.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Andy shook her head. "I'm not going," she said simply, crossing her arms over her chest.

Zero laughed. "Yeah. They decided to go all 'Come home now!' on us. So we have to round up the girls and go." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 pm

"Ah come on Andy, don't cause a scene, besides Shaye's coming" He said, gripping his sister by the wrist gently.

"Oh, that sucks" Sarah said, looking at the center of the circle where Shaye, Andy and Adrian now stood.

Shaye shrugged. She didn't really have the strength to break away from Adrian's grasp, or the speed necessary to run away. She knew if he wanted her to go, she would have to.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Zero shrugged. "Yeah. Sorry. We'll come and stay next time." He winked, knowing that, if not just his presense, his wink would make her heart skip a beat or make it flutter, and pushed his way through the crowd, hearing Adrian's comment. "Make a scene and you will never leave my sight again." He growled. He saw Andy take a deep breath and roll her eyes.

Andy growled and rolled her eyes again. Then her shoulders dropped and she let Zero grab her wrist and pull her through the crowd. She could tell Zero was happy and she knew that his mood would suddenl change as Keegan, a guy from her science glass that likes to oogle at her from across the room, started over in their direction. "Hey Andy," Keegan smiled, stopping and hugging a surprised Andy. She felt Zero stiffen instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Shaye felt Adrian's hand pressuring her wrist, she sighed and began to follow him through the crowd. She lowered her eyes and stared at the floor. She couldn't believe this, she was never allowed to have any fun. Angrily she pulled her wrist from Adrian's loose grasp, suprised she felt him let go. He turned and looked at her, his eyes hard.
"You don't need to drag me like a child, I'm perfectly capable of walking by myself " She snarled at him, her own eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Andy closed her eyes momentarily and took a deep breath. "Hello Keegan," she sighed. "I don't think her boyfriend would like that very much," Andy heard Zero's hard, intimidating voice said. "Excuse me?" Keegan said, letting go of Andy and standing straight up. "I said, I don't think her boyfriend will like that." Keegan laughed. "You mean Keith? Puh-lease." Keegan said. "I really wish he had heard you say that." Zero growled, pulling Andy behind him and raising his eyebrows threateningly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Adrian walked over to Zero, Shaye still behind him.
"What's going on?" He asked in a light voice, although he had already over heard everything.

Shaye glared at Andy a bit, conveying her dislike for Keegan. She had never liked him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:57 pm

"Well," Zero started, "Keegan here just hugged Andy and told him that I didn't think Keith would like that. And he said, 'Keith? Puh-lease.' And I said I wish Keith had heard you say that." He shrugged. "I'm debating what to do." He looked at Adrian.

Andy shook her head. She's never liked him either. She suddenly wished Keith was here, just to watch him kick Keegan's butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next