Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Adrian grinned at Andy. "It's a good thing you came back, I had no idea how to kill those things" He said casually, not wanting to yell or something.
"Thanks" He said, walking over to her and laying a hand on her shoulder.
"You don't have to leave, no one hates you" He said, turning a little. "You're family, and no matter how mad we seem, we still love you at the end of the day" He said finally, turning and walking inside. He wanted to see if Shaye was alright/
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Zero saw the pure pleasure in the sparkle of Andy's ruby eyes as she listened to Adrian. "Thanks," Andy said softly. She looked up and Zero and smiled, then slowly followed Adrian inside. She hestitated at the door, but then walked in. Zero knew that Andy felt really bad, ecspecially since Keith left, but she'd get over it. That's how Andy was. She might get over it, unless he didn't come back. Then she's go crazy. Zero shrugged and then followed behind.

Jay heard footsteps and pushed herself harder against the door. She took aa deep breath, hoping it was Adrian, Andy, and Zero. She sighed and waited.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Adrian knocked on the door.
"It's us" He called in, not wanting to scare Jay. He guessed Shaye was passed out or to out of it to care. He looked back at Andy and grinned.
"No prob" He responded, he was still mad at her, but he would never turn her away. Keith would kill him if anything happened to her anyway.

Shaye lay on the bed, her body spasming still, although it had stopped. She was partially awake, but not really aware of what was going on. She knew she needed help, as she just continued to feel worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Jay threw open the door. "Do something." She said, worry etched in her face. "Her body is freaking out. But she's half asleep." She stepped aside and gestured to Shaye behind her on the bed. She looked at Andy and bit her bottom lip. Andy casually shook her head and then Jay smiled. Andy returned her smile and then turned away to face Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Adrian looked at Shaye in horror.
"What the hell is going on with her body?" He said, staring at her. He knew nothing about medicine, and Keith said there was no way she could go to a doctor. He looked at from Jay to Zero, he wondered what he thought. It was probably tough seeing Shaye like this, normally she was so vibrant and full of life.

Shaye shuddered again, her eyes flying open and staring unseeingly at the ceiling. She felt as if she were trapped in her mind. She didn't know what was wrong, and she couldn't talk to her friends. She felt as if she wanted to cry, and for once her body obeyed, allowing a single tear to slide down her flawless cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Jay looked at Zero. "The hell if I know," Zero said, walking toward her and kneeling down by her side. Jay's jaw dropped. It was so weird, listening to Zero curse. He usually didn't do it. Andy and Jay never did it, except maybe in their mind. Jay watched him lean forward and she could see his lips moving. He was whispering to her. His hand was covering hers and Jay shrugged.

Zero continued whispering to Shaye as Andy approached. She checked the wound. "I think her body's reacting from the loss of blood. She lost alot. Shifters can recreate blood. Their blood cells multiply if there is one drop lost. That might be all that's happening. It's a painful experience and it might take a while. All we can do is wait and see if that's all that's going on." Andy said softly. She'd learned so much when she studied medicne and 'mythological' creatures, such as vampiric people, shifters, and unicorns.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Adrian looked over at Jay, gaping slightly.
"What?" He said, not sure if had heard her correctly.
"She's recreating her blood?" He looked at Zero then gesture for Andy and Jay to follow him into the hallway. He figured the two might want some time together,seeing as they hadn't really had a chance to just be together yet.

Shaye overheard Andy and nodded.
"She's right" She gasped, her body shaking again. She had never had to regenerate her blood before, it hurt. She felt Zero's hand over her's and smiled a little, funny how regardless of all the pain and drama of today, she still counted it as a half-decent day. She opened her eyes and stared up at him, trying to smile, even though it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm

"Yes," Andy nodded, walking out. "She's recreating it." She walked into the hallway, pulling on Jay's wrist. Jay shut the door behind her and then walked into the living room. "It's excruciating," Jay said. "I know." She rolled her eyes and looked at Andy. It was her fault. Andy looked away.

Zero gripped her hand tighter. "It's okay." He said softly. "It'll be over soon enough. Squeeze my hand next time." He whispered in her ear. "I promise. It'll be over soon." He said, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 am

Adrian rolled his eyes. "Whatever, c'mon let's go sit down or something" He muttered, not wanting to listen to Zero talking to his sister.
"If you're tired take a bedroom" He offered at the last minute

Shaye nodded, squeezing his hand, although it was weak.
"It hurts" She moaned softly, her other hand grasping and un-grasping the blanket. Her blood felt as if it were boiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 am

Zero ran his other hand over her cheek. "I know. I've had to do the same thing with Jay several times. You are a whole lot calmer. She was screaming and," he shook his head before continuing. "It was pretty bad. You'll have to wait it out. I'm sorry."

Andy nodded and then sat down on the couch, beside Jay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:53 am

Shaye made a noise somewhere between a laugh and a sob.
"I suppose I can do that" She whispered, the pain was intense, her whole body was on fire, plus it didn't help that her ribs were aching enough to make her want to scream. She shuddered again, she wanted it all to end, she would give anything to make the pain go away.

Adrian sat down on a leather chair, and grabbed the remote. Quickly he turned the movie back on, trying to concentrate on it. He didn't know what to think, there was so little about Shaye that he knew it seemed. If Keith were here, he would have known what to do in a second.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Zero chuckled and laced his fingers through her's. "It'll over soon enough. I'm sorry. If there was anything I could do to make you feel better I would." He sighed and squeezed her hand gently.

Jay yawned and then stretched her arms in front of her. She saw Andy lean forward in pure pleasure because of the movie. It was her favorite movie. She knew everyline, every scream, every voice. Jay chuckled softly and then continued to watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Adrian yawned, normally he wouldn't be this exahusted, but the days events had worn him out.
"I'm going to bed, feel free to watch as many as you want" He said, meaning the movies, he could tell how into them Andy was. It was weird, having her in the house when Keith wasn't here. Normally she was here only for Keith or Shaye, and neither was around.

"I know" She whispered, her free hand gripping the blanket. "I've never had to regenerate this much blood before though" She expaliend, She was terrifed that her ribs would puncture her sides again, and she would have to do all this again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Andy looked up as Adrian disappeared around the corner and she shook her head. She took in a deep breath. She wasn't used to being here without Shaye or Keith. It felt weird as she struggled to find comfort in the darkness of her own mind. She shook her head again. She gave a sideways glance at Jay and Jay was already back asleep. Andy shook her head and then rested against the back of the couch, sighing. She knew shifters could only take so much exhaustion and pain.

"You're exhausted," Zero said calmly, "Which is making it hurt more. Just calm down and think about something else. It'll pacify the pain slightly and should do you some good if you fall asleep." He shook his head slowly. "You'll be fine after this. I promise."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Adrian closed his bedroom door and flopped onto the bed. He wished Keith were here, but seeing as he wasn't he would have to be an adult, at least for a little while. With this final thought, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Shaye nodded, curling onto her side so that she was facing him.
"I'll try" She whimpered, closing her eyes and trying to regulate her breathing. She didn't say anything, but her thoughts were racing. She didn't want to be alone at the moment, and she was scared to fall asleep and wake up and find herself alone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Zero sighed and ran his fingers through her hair. "I won't leave you," he breathed softly, "I promise."

Andy sighed and then crossed her legs under her. She sighed. "Ugh," she felt weird being in the house without Shaye or Keith by her side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 pm

"Thank you" She whispered, her words slurring in exahustion. She could feel sleep coming now, depsite all the pain. She took comfort in his hand in her hair, she yawned, although it hurt to, sometimes her body couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Zero ran his fingers through her hair over again. He sighed and then stayed in the same position so she could sleep peacefully.

Andy yawned and then continued watching the movie.

OoC: Let's continue to next morning ;D. Kay?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:36 pm

OOC:: KK

Shaye woke up slowly, her body not wanting to enter the reality of life. Yesterday seemed like a bad dream, like now everything was going to be fine. Happily she sat up, then bent double, groaning. Definately not a dream. Her battered ribs screamed in protest at the sudden movement.

Adrian yawned, he had only slept for maybe an hour, but hadn't decided iif he wanted to leave the security of his room. Unlike Shaye, he knew yesterday had happened, but he was reluctant to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Jay shifted uncomfortably on the couch and saw Andy startle awake. "Woah. That was weird." Andy murmured softly, running a hand over her face. "What?" Jay asked, covering her mouth like she was about to cough. Her eyes welled up like her was going to cry and then she let out a cough. Andy chuckled and then said, "I didn't even know I fell alseep. It was weird it being morning and all." Andy said, standing and looking at the TV, turning it off and dropping the remote on the couch next to Jay. She yawned and then continued on her way into the bathroom, where Jay heard the sink turn on. Jay yawned and stood up, running her fingers through her hair. She pulled on a peice of it and realized it was still red. She chuckled and then the night before's memories returned in a whirlwind. She shook her head, her hair becoming blonde again, and then stretched her arms over her head.

Zero sighed and then looked at Shaye, only sleepign about maybe an hour and a half last night. "Good morning," he said softly, not wanting to disturb her when she was recuperating still. "How are your ribs?" he asked, unlacing his fingers from her her's. "You shouldn't be in anymore pain from your regenerating blood. You stopped sometime last night. About 5, I would say." He yawned into his balled fist and then looked at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm

"They suck" She muttered, swinging her feet onto the floor.
"Argh, I need to shower" She muttered, running her fingers through the black hair. She smiled at Zero, trying to relaxe and just go back to being herself, the regular, somewhat psychotic Shaye. She stood tentaively, not fully trusting herself.
"I need to change and stuff" She said, looking in disgust at sweats she was wearing, as well as the oversized t-shirt that was hanging off her shoulder, revealing the dark skin underneath.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Zero shrugged, standing up. "Okay," he said with a smile. He reached forward and pulled the side of the shirt that was hanging off of her shoulder and pulled it back on her shoulder. "You don't need to tempt anymore boys, now do you?" he asked playfully, helping hr off of the bed and then walking and leaning against the door frame.

Jay sighed and then pulled herself off of the couch after hearing the doorknob to the bathroom turn. She yawned and thenwalked toward the bathroom, pushing past Andy and shutting the door carefully behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes a little and made her way slowly down the hall to her own room. She had her own washroom, and was looking forward to her shower. Pushing open the door, she walked across the room and stepped into the washroom, showering quickly, manily because the hot water hurt. Once she was done, she dressed in a pair of jean short shorts and a black tank top. She pushed open her bedroom door, looking around the messy house. Half-eaten boxes of pizza sat on the table along with some mugs and random other things. She snagged a piece of food and began to munch on it, her still wet hair clinging to her shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Zero had quickly showered too, after Jay had finally decided to exit the other washroom. He was dressed in a baggy pair of dark jeans and a deep grey tee-shirt. His silver hair was sticking to his neck and neck and he was peering out between the seperated parts with purpley eyes. He walked up behind Shaye and wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face in her wet hair. "Were you really that hungry?" he whispered to her with a smile playing on his lips.

Jay fake gagged and then yawned again, stretching her arms over her head. "If Andy would hurry up and get out of the shower," Jay mumbled. She heard Zero chuckle into Shaye's hair and she couldn't help but smile.

The steam finally cleared and Andy stepped out of the shower and then sighed, wiping her wet hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 pm

"Yea" Shaye replied, leaning back against him. She heard him laugh softly, but didn't know what about. She smiled a little and took another bite of the pizza.
"We should go to the beach today" She annouced suddenly. She had no desire to stay in the house all day, and it looked like it was going to be a scorcher.

Adrian walked down the hall, he was wearing a pair of swim shorts and a black t-shirt.
"I could go to the beach" He commented, smiling a little at the pair/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next