Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 pm

"Do you think I should?" Shaye asked, pulling her hair from the pony tail and letting it fall around her shoulders.
"Hmm, What about my cream coloured skirt with a bit of a darker top?" She asked, smiling at her friend.
This was a typical night for her and Andy, trying to decided what to wear and how to sneak out.

Adrian laughed.
"If I was the coyote, I would have given up by now" He said, laughing as yet another huge boulder landed on the Coyote.

Keith nodded, staring at the ceiling, his mind racing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm

"Good idea," Andy winked walking into the closet again. She hummed the tune of the song playing on the radio and sang softly along with it.

"Me too," Jay nodded. "He keeps getting smooshed and tricked by the Roadrunner. Pretty stupid to continue." She shrugged.

Zero came into the living room and sat in the leather chair beside the couch, listening quietly to Jay and Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:09 pm

"He should be dead, or at least in the hospital" Adrian said, laughing as the Coyote fell of a one of the high cliffs.

Shaye twirled in front of the floor length mirror and grinned. She was completely satisfied with her appearance. Applying her make up, she turned and looked at Andy.
"Well?" She asked, striking a dramatic pose, just for affect.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm

"That's hott," Andy said, her Paris Hilton voice leaving her lips. "No really. You look great." She smiled as she clasped her necklace around her thin, pale neck. She let her hair down from the twisted ponytail it was in and it cascaded down her shoulders and down to her hips. "Should I straighten it?" she asked, looking at her wavy hair in the mirror as she darkened her eyelids with eyeliner and applied the black mascara to her lashes. The darkness around her eyes made her ruby eyes appear even brighter and prettier. She smiled into the mirror as she smoothed some clear lipgloss over her lips. She slipped on her tennis/ballet flats and then looked at Shaye. "Straight or wavy?" she asked. This was a question she asked everytime she would sneak out, which wasn't an infrequent thing for them. She smiled and then looked at the window and the door, planning their escape route.

Jay laughed. "Very true," she smiled, keeping her eyes on the TV, not entirely trusting herself to look at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:36 pm

"Wavey" Shaye said, smiling a little as she slipped her phone into her skirt pocket. She always brought it, no matter what.
"Ready?" She asked, her skin practically buzzing with excitment. She loved going out, especially when it was 'forbidden'

Adrian stretched out, kicking his bare feet onto the coffee table.
"What a day" He murmured, still watching the ridiculous coyote. Then the cartoon switched to the one with the rabbit being chased by the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Andy smiled and then nodded. "It does look good wavy too, doesn't it?" she asked, fingering the ends. She yawned in boredum and then looked at her friend. "Out the window?" she asked. "We can't pass the living room windows, Zero'll spot us." She nodded. Zero knew a lot, because he saw a lot. If they could sneak off without Zero seeing them, they'd be good.

"Very strange two days," Jay nodded, hearing the leather creak as she saw Zero nod his head too. She knew he wasn't including himself in the conversation, just agreeing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 pm

"Yea, then out back, past the pool and over the fence" She said, knowing that they had done this hundreds, if not thousands of times.
She pushed open the window, thankful that it behaved and didn't squeak. Stepping down, she stood against the side of the house waiting for Andy.

Adrian sighed, and laughed as the bunny leaned against the barrle of the gun, eating a rabbit.
"Some show" He muttered, he had never seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Andy climbed out of the window, careful to make sure that the skirt behaved too. She rolled her eyes as she landed easily on the ground. She smiled and winked at Shaye as she clutched her hand and started pulling her toward the back fence.

"Bugs Bunny," Jay nodded. "And Elmer Fudd." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:50 pm

"Who?" Adrian said, turning to look at her incredulous.

Shaye gripped Andy's hand as the sprinted quietly across the yard.
"Supposed to be the party of the year" Shaye whispered softly, excitment stamped across her features. She never missed a party if she could help it, and not even Keith, Adrian or Zero could stop her from making this one.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm

"We are going to make ourselves known," she smiled, pulling herself up and easily over the fence. She got to the top and looked down at Shaye. "Need help getting over, weak mortal?" she teased.

"The bunny is named Bugs and the hunter is named Elmer Fudd," Jay smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:56 pm

"It would be appreciated" Shaye said, ignoring the 'weak mortal' comment. She reached her hand up to Andy, having done this many times before.
"We're already known" She said, smiling a little.

"Ah" Adrian said, still not fully understanding.
"So where are Shaye and Andy?" He asked, looking around, and realizing the two girls were missing. They were probably still locked in Shaye's room talking about clothes or something.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm

"I think they went to Shaye's room. Listening to music and talking." Jay said, yawning. "Andy said that they were tired and that they were going to hang out in Shaye's room incase they fell asleep." She shrugged. She'd had to this many times for Andy and Shaye before. She had learned. She was so good that even Zero believed her most of the time.

Andy smiled and grabbed Shaye's hand and pulling her to the top with a smile, landing on her feet without a noise and reaching her arms up to help Shaye down so she didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm

"Awesome, Sarah's picking us up on the other side of the forest" She explained, as she turned and bounded down the familiar path. Her hair swinging as she went.
"I can't wait" She breathed.

Adrian nodded, "Girls" He muttered, meaning those two. He had completely forgotten the text message he had read earlier.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Andy smiled and then grabbed Shaye's wrist. "Hold on," she said before she ran at vampiric speed, leaving nothing behind her but the dead leaves swirling their path. She slowed as they saw Sarah's running car on the street. "You okay?" she asked, fixing Shaye's hair from the run. She looked at Shaye and pointed to her hair. "It okay?" she asked.

Jay chuckled and leaned deeper back into the couch cushions, yawning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Shaye nodded, slightly breathless from the run. Sarah waved at them as they approached, a huge smile on her face.
"You guys made it" The red headed human called, smiling brightly.
"Of course, can't miss this" Shaye replied, climbing into the back seat.

Adrian glanced over at Zero, the messge suddenly flashing into his mind. Cursing he rose to his feet and walked down the hall, pressing his ear to Shaye's door.
"Drat" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Jay closed her lips, but a small smile played upon her lips. "Are they gone?" she called, knowing that Adrian and Zero couldn't see the smile on her mouth.

Zero jumped up, following Adrian down the hall and shaking his head.

Andy took a deep breath and climbed in behind Shaye. "Of course we made it." She smiled, "Now put on some party music and let's go." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Sarah began to blast her music and turned the car onto the main road.
"This should be awesome" She called back to Shaye who nodded her head, while singing along to the music.

"Yes" Adrian hissed, pushing on Shaye's door, it was locked, typical.
"Window?" He said, looking at Zero. He could guess where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 pm

"Through the window, out the back, around the pool, and over the privacy fence. Through the woods where they met a friend in a car." Zero recited their plan. When he heard Jay gasp softly, he said, "They didn't pass by the living room window because they knew I would see them." He shrugged. "It's pretty typical for Andy. She sneaks out all the time. Never learns her lesson."

Andy smiled, singing along with the song, excited about the party.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

"Ah, but I know exactly where they are for once" Adrian said, reciting the address.
"2560 Norht Ave" He said, laughing a little at his cunning.

Shaye leaned back against the seat, she needed to relaxe after the drama that had been her life for the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Zero chuckled and looked at Adrian. "Let's go," he winked. He would enjoy plowing through loads of guys and rescuing Shaye, even if she resisted being rescued. She chuckled again. "Wonder if we should tell Keith what his current girlfriend has done, once again?" He smiled.

Jay laughed and then continued watching the TV.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Adrian laughed, "Maybe we should avoid telling him, cause he'll probably just flip out or something" He said, walking to the front door.
"I wish that they could just tell us they were leaving, it would make this so much easier" He said, waving bye to Jay.

Shaye grinned as they arrived at the house. Quickly she stepped out of the car, and walked towards the open front door.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Andy came up behind Shaye, linking her arm with Shaye's. She smiled and then walked into the party, everyone stopping and looking at the gorgeous girls that just walked through the door.

Zero shook his head with a smile. "They know we would never let them go without us." He smiled at Jay and then walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

"Well what would be so horrible about us going to a party with them?" Adrian asked, as he closed the door and looked at Zero.
"Run or Drive?" He asked, smiling a little and shrugging his shoulders.

Shaye laughed and immediately made her way across the room, aware of all the eyes on her. Someone handed her a drink and she took a casual sip, it was pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Andy giggled and followed her friend. "Wait," she said, taking the Pepsi away and then taking a sip. "Okay. It's clean." She smiled at her friend, referring to alchol, and then handed the Pepsi back to her.

Zero laughed. "Two protective guys hovering over two girls. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 pm

"I'd assume they appreciate it" He muttered, although he laughed a little.
"Come on, let's run" He said, taking off in the direction of the address.

"Oh sheesh" Shaye said rolling her eyes and grabbing a piece of celery from a large plate nearby. Smiling she bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next