Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Shaye sighed.
"Sheesh, you could have told me" She grumbled, handing the one back.
"Oh well, I saw an add in the paper for German Shepard puppies, maybe I'll get one" She said, smiling. She had always wanted a german shepard.
"Actually can we stop there on the way home?" She said, smiling brightly.

"C'mon" Keith said, rolling his eyes and heading towards the tux shop.

OOC: I have a german shepard^^ He's currently lying on my feet:P
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Zero hummed softly to himself, following Keith blindly.

"Of course," Andy smiled, veering onto the highway. "Our three can grow up together and then they'll be best friends."

"Or worst enemies," Jay mumbled from the backseat.

OoC: I have a Doberman puppy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 pm

OOC:; -Smile- I love puppies^^

BIC:
"Awesome" Shaye said, her old dog had passed away a few months back, and she was ready for a new one.

Keith walked into the high end shop. Quickly he explained to a staff member what he, Adrian, and Zero needed. Smiling, she busied herself, gathering various things.

"Hey" Adrian gaspsed as she began to attack him with a measuring tape.
"Relaxe, she's taking your measurments" Keith said, rolling his eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Zero chuckled at Adrian and then let the woman measure him. Andy had made him come plenty of times to get measured for different things. He rolled his shoulders, much to the woman's annoyance, and then stood still.

Andy pulled into a driveway, cutting the engine and holding her squirming puppies in her arms. "Let's go get your puppy, Shaye." Andy said, her long legs coming from the car, making the two guys in the front yard stop and stare.

Jay sighed. "I'll wait in the car." Andy shrugged. "Suit yourself." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 am

Shaye followed suit, her own long legs sliding from the car.
"I think we have a few new admirers" She commented, waving to the two guys on the grass. Instantly they jumped up, bounding over and offering her and Andy nine kinds of help.
"I was wondering if I could look at the puppies" Shaye said, and was instantly taken around back, to a large pen, filled with nine puppies.
"Oh" She breathed, following one of the guys in. Kneeling, she was instantly surrounded by small, yelping, furrie bodies.
"I think I'll take this one" She said, picking up a small, black male.
"Alright" The guy replied, helping her and her new puppy from the pen.

Adrian grumbled under his breath the entire time, but stayed still. He glowered over at Keith, who was chatting with the woman taking his own measurments.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:19 am

"He's beautiful, Shaye," Andy said as Harley and Ryley struggled from her grasp. She put them down so they didn't fall from her arms and they ran over to Shaye, barking and yelping at her puppy.

Zero yawned and looked at the woman taking his measurments. "How are you?" he asked. They chatted quietly while she continued her measuring.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 am

"He's exactly like the dog I ahd growing up" She said, paying the guy and scooping up the terrified puppy. He had been cowernig behind her legs when the two other pups had come up.
"I wonder what the guys are gonna say?" She said, smiling a little.

Keith stepped down.
"Done" He said, smiling. Thanfully they had a suit in his size, so all he needed to find now was the tie.

Adrian too was done. "Finally" he grumbled, letting the woman wrap up his suit as he followed Keith around searching for a tie.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 am

Andy smiled and scooped up her two puppies too. "That's an interresting thought. I've been wondering what they'll say too. Zero doesn't like most dogs. He only likes big dogs. That's why I got these two, because they'll be big when they get older." She kissed Harley's head. "You need a bath," she smiled at the puppies. "Let's go home and get them taken care of," Andy said, smiling at the guys and then starting back to the car.

Jay sat in the backseat, watching as Andy approached with her puppies and Shaye approached with a black German Shepherd puppy. Jay smiled, but crossed her arms over her chest anyway.

Zero sighed and thanked the woman for his suit, then went and found a tie. "Carribian blue, right?" Zero called softly to Keith, holding up a tie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:33 am

Keith nodded. "Yupp" He said, holding up a purple tie, "Here we go" He said, grinning.

"Keith will laugh and Adrian will be terrifed" Shaye said, climbing back into the car and laughing a little as Jet, the new puppy curled up in her lap.
"Adrian hates dogs, but mainly because they bark and stuff at him"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:43 am

Andy laughed and gunned the car. She drove quickly, like always, and they arrived home in half the time. She got out of the car and got the puppies inside the house. She put the dogs down and slammed into the wall by two vampires. She reconized them instantly. "What do you want?" she growled. "And you know, it's a real pitty that it takes two of you to hold one of me." She growled, pulling her arms in a throwing the men across the room. This time they pinned her against the wall.

Jay shook her head. "Let go of her!" she yelled. The men chuckled at her. "Tell Shaye to text Adrian. Not Keith or Zero. Adrian." Andy told Jay and Jay nodded. The men were speaking to each other in a low, unknown language to Jay. She found Shaye and told her francitcally what had just happened. "Andy said text Adrian, not Zero or Keith. Adrian. Tell him 'Andy's in big trouble. We need you home know.' He should understand what we mean by big trouble. Or I know Zero will." Jay ran and hand over her face. "They won't leave them alone." She whispered to herself.

Zero smiled. "Purple is so your color, Keith." Zero laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Shaye nodded, holding Jet in one hand she quickly relayed the message to Adrian.

Adrian grumbled and opened his phone as it viberated.
"Oh" He swore under his breath.
"Shopping trips over boys" He said, tossing the phone to Zero so he could read the text.

Keith was instantly alert by the sound in Adrian's voice. Whipping out his credit card he tossed it on the counter, quickly everything was paid for.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Zero growled. "Oh no." He swore under his breath. "Let's go." He growled, debating whether or not it would be faster to drive or run. He shook his head, jumping ina starting his car.

Andy shook her head. "Let me go you idiots." She growled. They looked at each other and then laughed, but kept her pinned to the wall.

Jay shook with fear. The last time the Pephilia Brothers had come it was an absolutely disaster. Jay narrowed her eyes as the older brother looked at her. The brother laughed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Shaye watched, she had no idea what was going on. She glanced down, Adrian had texted her, saying that they were on their way.
"There coming" She said softly to Jay, holding Jet close.

Adrian lept into the front seat of the car, as Keith slid in the back.
"Let's go" Adrian growled, narrowing his eyes. He hoped that they would make it in time and that the girls would be okay. He wasn't as worried about Andy as we was Jay and Shaye. They were immortal like the vampires, and would live long, much longer then human, lives. But they also were human in the sense that they were easy to kill and could die fairly easily compared to the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Zero whipped out of the parking lot. "I should have been there. I should've known they'd be coming again. Oh God. This can't be good. Keith, Adrian." Zero said. "Be careful. If they talk to you, think about what you say before you say it. The Pephilia Brothers are known for twisting words around." He looked at them momentarily. "Have you ever been requested by them?" he asked. The Pephilia Brothers were a group of vampiric demon hunters. They had requested Zero and Andy several times. That's how Zero and Andy had met, being requested by them and having to be partners. They were vicious, but Zero and Andy had agreed to hunt demons. He and Andy were some the best, he knew. But he wondered if they were goign to request Adrian and Keith too. That would be bad. He couldn't imagine leaving Jay and Shaye alone for a day, but a week? No way.

Andy growled again. "You've got bigger." The younger brother said. Andy rolled her eyes. "Haven't changed since the last time you saw me." Andy winced and tensed in pain. The Brothers were inside her head. She kicked at both of them, sending them flying across the room and Andy dropped to the ground. She felt Jay scurry to her side, along with Harley and Ryley licking her face.

Zero stopped the car, leaving it running and threw the door open. When the door opened, the Brothers were flying across the room, hitting the wall with a loud thud. He smiled and then looked at Andy. "So sweet," the older Brother cooed. "She's fallen in love Brother. Did you see that?" The younger brotherl aughed. "Of course. Did you see, Brother, that she's was having problems with her love?" The younger Brother chided. "I did." The older one nodded. "Ahh! Zero! Just the people we were searching for." The older one said as he looked up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Adrian and Keith followed Zero inside, staying close to him. Keith looked around, seeing Shaye standing, ingored in the corner. He smiled reassuringly at her, before noticing she was holding something small, black and wiggling to her chest.

Adrian stepped inside, his dark eyes narrowed. He knew the brothers, but none of the others really knew that. When he had first changed, he had run away, and had had a few experiences of his own, but he had yet to tell Keith and Zero or the girls. He curled his upper lip, growling warningly at the two.

Shaye smiled a little at Keith, before turning her attention back to Jet, who was cowering in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Zero noticed the two black and brown things licking Andy's face. "Get out of her head," Zero growled, pinning both brothers to the wall, holding them by their necks. "This is why," the younger brother started "You are one of the best demons hunters," the older Brother finished. "Adrian!" The younger Brother said. "So surprising. Wo wouldn't have guessed you'd be in a group. We figured you'd be happies alone." the younger Brother smiled iwckedly, but released Andy. Zero heard Andy sighed in relief and mumured to the black and brown things. Zero dropped the Brothers. They landed nimbly on their feet and looked at Zero and Andy. "Dear children," the older one said. "We need you once again." He smiled darkly and then glanced at Adrian. "It's only a week. You'll be in Italy and fighting a large group of Raveners."

Andy shuddered. "Ugh. I hate those things." They were huge lizards that had the stinging tail of a scorpion and were extremely dangerous. They had heads like alligators and loved to eat vampires and humans. Andy growled. "I won't do it." The Brothers laughed. "But you three must." The younger one approached Keith. "You are new to our records." He said, staring at Keith, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 pm

"I told you already" Adrian hissed, his eyes narrowing.
"I told you never again, not after the 'incident'" He snarled, stepping between them and Keith. He knew from past experience he could handle the two brothers if he had to, but he was happy that Keith, Zero and Andy were around.

Keith narrowed his own eyes at the two brothers. He had no idea who they were, but from the way Zero, Andy and Adrian were behaving, he could tell he wanted no part of it. He smiled a little as Adrian shielded him, and he in turn stepped subtly in front of Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Jay stood up and, cuddling the puppies, let Andy stand up and move to circle around the brothers. She smiled at Shaye and walked over to her.

Zero made a growling sound. "I will not fight a group of Raveners. I refuse." He snapped, shaking his head. The Brothers lifted their heads in laughter at both him and Adrian. "You will fight. All three of you. It'll only be a week and then we'll send another group of people. You three are probably the best we have. You leave tomorrow." The younger one said. And then, both Brothers disappeared in smoke.

Andy growled. "I won't fight Raveners." She snarled. "I'm not going."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Adrian let out a harsh laugh and moved away from Keith once they had gone. Over the years the brothers had approached him numerous times, and he had refused consistantly.
"I'm not going either, they need to learn that" He said, more to himself then to the others. He glacned over at Shaye and took an involuntary step backwards.
"What is that?" He pointed at Jet.
"Oh this is Jet, my new puppy" She said, smiling.

Keith looked at them curiously.
"Who were they anyway?" He asked, ignoring Shaye and Adrian. He was curious, he had never seen them before, and none of the others had ever told him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 pm

"The Pephilia Brothers." Andy answered. "They are a group of like six guys and many, many years ago they asked for volunteers to fight demons to protect the humans from them. I joined because I was a fledling and really had nothing better to do. Zero joined too, although I have no idea why, and we were partners in my first fight. It was a small group of Raveners. I was almost killed and Zero saved my butt. We've been partners ever since and they keep coming back to us for fighting because they know we are the best. They recruit vampires and vampiresses to fight demons and then send then out to random places around the world to fight them. All different types of demons. If one of them dies they just replace them. That's why I don't fight for them anymore. I'm not going to Italy. Even if I've always wanted to go."

Zero chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not going. I hate Raveners." He shuddered. "They are pure evil." He heard Andy laugh. "All demons are pure evil, Zero." "Shut up," Zero shot back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 pm

"They used to be a group of seven guys" Adrian said softly. He had been on of the first, the creators of the group, but once he realized that they didn't care about who they recruited, and would replace those who died, he couldn't handle it and had left the group. He bit his lip to keep from continuing, he had never told them this, and he wasn't sure if he was ready to reveal that much of his 'old' life to them.

Keith nodded. "I think I've heard of them" He said thoughtfully. "I'm sure I have" Shaking his head, he glanced at Shaye, who was still cradling the wiggling, black mass.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Harley and Ryley jumped from Jay's arms and came running to Andy. Andy laughed and picked them up. "You probably have. They've been trying to get recruits for years."

"What are those?" Zero demanded, studying the bigger black and brown thing Andy was holding. "These are Harley and Ryley. Doberman puppies. I had to get them. I just couldn't pass up the chance." Zero growled. "They look like rats to me." Andy chuckled. "Soon they'll bee bigger. I promise. You won't always hate them." Zero scoffed. "If they even try to sleep in my bed I might have to kill them." Andy laughed and then put the puppies down. They sat there, looking up at Andy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Adrian sighed, relieved that no one had pushed the subject. He glanced back down at Jet, who was wagging his tail at Shaye's feet. Disgusted he shook his head, practically leaping into the air when the puppy growled and began to pull on his shoe laces.
"Get it off" He snarled, staring in horror at the small black dog.
"Fine" Shaye said, rolling her eyes and scooping up Jet.

"I like him" Keith said, accepting the small puppy from Shaye and petting him.
"Shepard?" He asked her, and smiled when she nodded.
"Like Max?" She nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"They are so cute!" Andy squealed, dropping to her knees to pet the puppies. She knew Zero was rolling his eyes. "I still think they look like rats. We tried this once before, remember Andy? You promised you'd never get anotehr dog." Andy smiled. "I couldn't help it. They were so little and flawed so no one wanted them." "What do you mean flawed?" Zero asked, bending down to pet Ryley. "Harley has a white spot of her chest and Ryley is missing a brown sock." Andy watched as Zero examained the flaws and nodded. "Well house train them or whatever." He stood back up and the pups started pulling on his jeans and shoe laces. Zero chuckled and then walked away, Ryley chasing after him, right on his heels. "I think Ryley likes you Zero!" Andy smiled. Zero looked behind him and scooped up the dog, whom licked his face. He laughed. "Okay. They can stay."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 pm

"You like that thing?" Adrian hissed, staring at the small puppy in Keith's arms.
"It looks nothing like Max" He grumbled. Shaye's old dog had been the only one he had ever liked.
"He'll grow up to look like him" Keith said, holding out the puppy to Adrian. Reluctantly the other vampire reached over and held the small pup. Jet wiggled around and began to lick Adrian's hands.
"I guess he's alright" He said, glancing over at the two dobermans, "But I don't know about them" He said. He smiled a little at Jay and realized he hadn't had a chance to get a tie. Horrifed he looked at Keith, who slipped a hand in his pocket and quickly showed him a blue tie he and stuck in there. Adrian smiled, nodding his thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next