Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

"Um...uh...well..."they said together, "A lot of things!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 pm

"Like?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:14 pm

"The reaper dude, Grim, had the two creepy dragons shoo away. Cade went to be a hero and saved Raven, but he ened up passing away, but coming back from reaper dude and right now everyone is helping with the wounded."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:15 pm

"I have no idea waht the hell you are talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:19 pm

"Oh no." Echo groaned.
"Amnesia man!" Clocks cried out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:28 pm

"Huh? I don't have amnesia. I know everybody here. I remember every bit of my past, except for what happened today."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 pm

"Oh."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:14 pm

"So, mind telling me?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 pm

((Okay, I wrote a really good post, but suddenly my computer went back 2 pages and I don't remember anything but the gist of what I wrote. Please don't mind the new crappiness because of my compy's screw-up! I'm trying to rewrite it so quickly I spelled Brutas's name Berattas!))

Franarch returned, setting the medical supplies beside Brutas. He had gone to get it after a while of fighting as Kaina had collapsed. Neither dragon nor rider had seen Cade die, so they were slightly confused to see no Blackblood and Soulcarrier. The girl stumbled over to her dragon. "Alright, I know I blacked-out and everything, but honestly. What happened?" she asked, leaning on the over-grown green lizard. Franarch noticed the scratches covering his beloved, but also could hear the groans of others in pain. "Sweetie, I'll be right back. Some of the creatures out here need this stuff more than you do." he said, then trotted over to Trekera with the medical supplies wrapped up in a spare tent dangling from his mouth, like a puppy that had fetched a deflated ball.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 am

BRutas looked at Kaina. "The gist of it is, the Grim Reaper came and tried to kill us, then he was pretty cool, and helped us, it turns out that Cade is an angel, Cade got killed, the Grim Reaper broguht him back, and somehow, about 20 minutes later, Grim got rid of Blackblood and SoulCarrier in half a second.", Brutas said. "And Cade is exhausted, so don't wake him up, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am

Ooc\\
It's okay hanabi, the post is fine and head ups, I'm going to be going to San Diego for Spring Break, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to get on the computer when I am in my aunt's house, so I might be on for a week, but if I have a chance to, I will try to.

Bic//
Trekera turned to Franarch and she smiled at him nodding her head, "Thank you. Lekayta appreciates all the help she is getting."
"Of course I am." she answered trying to wrap some bandages around a dragon's left eye. Lekayta turned to Franarch as well and she wiped her claws together from a mixed cream she made, "If you're not so wounded like the others help Phobia and Jet fly among the battle ground to see if there are any more wounded or dead." Mr. Ember ran in and he was panting but he turned to Stella, "Ma'am we had a body count and our toll is two hundred."
"That's too much." Serafina murmured turning to the young camp leader. Stella sighed shaking her head and she turned to Kanda who was sitting there with the two Yachu Twins, "You guys risked your lives to break a bond with Kersier."
"It was a risk we were willing to take, I couldn't stand him any more." Kanda murmured, "He caused the death of so many with Blackblood and Soulcarrier. I am ready to do whatever it takes to kill the scaly golden lizard!" The rider smiled at the blue dragon and she turned back to Mr. Ember, "Are you willing to work with a dragon?"
"Anytime madam."
"You are with Kanda and Flick then. Mr. Onami can have both Yachu Twins." she smiled.
"An honor to work with such brave dragons." the ashy black fox smiled at the young purple dragon the the spiny slim blue dragon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 am

*Cade's terrible dream flashback thingy from when he was a kid, start!*

*wiggly lines*

Cade looked around, horrified at what he saw. His home was burning, and the beautiful forest around him was already reduced to ashes. In all the terror and chaos, there stood a horrifying man, with giant bat wings. He wore a strange mask, with the bottom half made of green wood and the top half made of glistening gold. He had large, purple, pupiless eyes that showed through his mask. He held a large sword, made of ice, with the handle tied to the blade with a red cloth. 'Burn before the mgiht of Cysero!", he shouted, shooting blasts of flame from his hands. Cade drew his scimitar that he kept at all times, and pointed it at the demon. "Stop this at once! My family has done no wrong, and you do not even belong on this earth!", he shouted angrily, but with tears in his eyes. Cysero turned to face Cade, and snarled. "You should have run, little one.", he said, shooting a large blast of flame at him. Cade immediately turned, and tried to run, but the fireball hit him in the back. he cried out, and fell forward. He woke up some time later, to see Cysero standing over him, holding a large red orb in his clawed hand. "The... Elemental Orb of Fire!", cade said, alarmed. "How... did you... get it?!", he said, struggling to speak. "The so-called "Guardians" do not protect their tower very well, little one.", Cysero said, smiling. "Goodbye.", he said, rasiing his foot. He slammed it down on to Cade's face, and Cade blacked out.

*wiggly lines*

*end flashback/dream*

At the exact moment in his dream that Cysero stomped on his face, Cade woke up with a start. He looked around. 'Mother... Father... I failed you.... You're dead and it's all my fault...', he said to himself. 'If only I'd stopped Cysero...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 am

"Flick, since your are suppose to be a chosen guardian I have managed to fix your necklace, but this time on a brace." Mr. Ember laughed pulling it out from a messenger bag around his body. His purple orb was attached on to the middle of the neck brace that seemed like a metal band. It was a dark metallic black and the did stand out as it glowed. Flick's green eyes glowed with delight and he bent his head down as Mr. Ember placed it on, "This time no dragon shall be able to tear it off." Kanda watched him as Flick rasied his head and looked down at it.
"Kanda." the fox spoke. Her eyes widen and he smiled at her, "Supposely you haven't heard of the dragon Heratu?" Her eyes teared, "That was my father."
"He was a guardian back then but he failed to protect the Ice Orb of the North, do you know what has happened to it?" Mr. Ember asked.
"No sir." she answered shaking her head.
"Your father crushed it himself to prevent a foul creature from taking it, a new one can be made but it is going to be a long journey."
"I am willing to for my father then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:32 am

Cade growled. "I must destroy Cysero...", he said to himself, but out loud.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 am

"Cysero?" Flick asked tilting his head to the side looking confused. Kanda turned to Mr. Ember and the fox teacher looked at Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:36 am

"He's the evil demon who destroyed my home... and killed my parents... He has the legendary Frostus Rectar, and the Elemental orb of Fire! He could destroy the entire world if he wanted to!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 am

"We only have a Psychic Guardian and a Ice Guardian. We need to find the other Guardians." Mr. Ember said.
"We could make Guardians." Trekera smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 pm

"Actually, I think that when Cysero blasted me with the fire orb, he imbued some of the power into me, by accident. I am the current guardian of the Fire Orb, and that is one of the many reasons I wish to find and destroy him."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Franarch had returned to Brutas, and said, "Brute, we're supposed to help find everyone that suffered casualties." he said, bending down to lift Kaina onto his back. "If you aren't too hurt, of course."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

"I'm fine.", Brutas said. "Let's go.", she said. "I'm coming with you. I suppose I'm partly responsible for everything.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

"Fire Guardian? Impossible my boy! We are suppose to have one dragon for each element! If you wish to be a Guardian you must have time, Verakilt could handle with the fire thing Cade." Mr. Ember huffed. Kanda stared at the ashy fox and Flick laughed to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Cade sighed. "You want proof?", he said. "Here.", he said, pulling up his sleeve. On his arm, there was a strangely shaped scorch mark, shaped almost exactly like a flamnig orb. "The mark of the Fire Guardian. Any more proof needed?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Mr. Ember ears lowered down and he turned away mumbling something. Phobia landed on the ground with the last of the wounded on her back and Raven dismounted to see the large group gathered. The Yachu Twins turned to see them and they nodded their heads at the two. The crimson dragon did too and her rider looked up at Flick.
"Guardian stuff." he chuckled.
"Oh gotcha." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:19 pm

"You know, Ember, back when I was a kid, the Guardians were humans. But as less and less people were pure and worthy enough, we started naming dragons as guardians."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm

"I heard every tale from my father about it." the black ashy fox sighed rubbing the side of his head, "The humans back then became reckless and wild too obtain the power. The Dragons God had to removed them free of the power and hand them to dragons who were of course the best of the best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: