Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm

"i convinced them to leave."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 pm

"Wow, did you shoo 'em off with some weird magic or yourself?" Subzero chirped as he landed on the ground. Raven's sword disappeared back into a red gem and she dismoutned the black and white griffin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 am

"no, I froze time and told them to go away."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"Aw cool did you just tell them to shoo?" Subzero chuckled. Raven elbowed him and the griffin cowered. Phobia limped over to them as Jet let her lean against him and Flick landed on the ground with Kanda beside him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

"I think my work here is done for now.", Grim said. "Doom, Gloom, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 pm

"You are really just going to leave?" Stella murmured.
"We could use all the help we get." Trekera spoke as well. The hellhounds all came back to their masters and turned to see Grim some of them leapt in excitement as they noticed it was their true leader.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:35 pm

"I must return to my post in the Underworld, but perhaps my students could help? I've taught them well, and I've got no way to test them. Helping you all out would prove to me that they're ready to receive their own scythes."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm

"Oh yea!" Echo and Clocks highed fived one another hoping the two would stay. Stella looked at her dragon and Trekera smiled, "They are welcomed to stay, we'll have the hellhounds keep track of their progress, if things go well, we'll send one to the under to bring you of good news."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 pm

"I' just leave my little spy here to watch them.", Grim said, releasing a small creature that appeared to be an eyeball with bat wings.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 am

One of the hellhounds barked at it and Echo shivered as Clocks stood beside her startled as well. Raven freaked a bit and Phobia's eyes narrowed slightly. Trekera looked a little disturbted but she shook it off and sopke, "Well then...that could work...as well."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:21 am

"Just don't hurt him. I don't know what I'd do without little Jimmy.", Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Echo turned to a hellhound and he nodded his head, "Raku offers to watch Jimmy incase somebody might freak and try to hurt him."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 pm

"Good.", Grim said. He held out his hand, and let Jimmy land. "Now, you be good while I'm gone, ok?", he said. Jimmy made a strange, quiet screeching noise. "Good.", Grim said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Raku gave a bark and the hellhounds around him disappeared into the ground as they were going to search for the wounded among the battle field. Subzero took off flying into the skies and Kanda followed with Flick.
"Lekayta!" Trekera yelled.
"Medics Tent! Got it!" the older bright purple female dragno said as she passed by them with some elves following.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm

"Farewell. Hopefully, I won't be seeing you for work next time I come.", Grim said. He snapped his fingers, and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Raku's nose twitched and he ran after his clan with Echo and Clocks on his back. Phobia snorted then turned to Raven, "Let's go help." Her rider nodded and mounted her dragon's back. Phobia spread her wings and took off flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Doom and Gloom followed after, with Jimmy flying behind them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 pm

The hellhound would come back in groups to Lekayta's tent as they found the wounded allies. Some of the angels would bring weapons left by the enemy and Tint would tinker with them to see what he can make from them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Cade was laying down on the ground next to Brutas. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Phobia carried ten wounded elves, and helhounds as she made her way back to the camp. Raven stayed behind to see everyone pick their way out. A golden eagle came soaring the across the sky and Mr. Onami saw it too, "Bishop came too late, but the allies are wonderful."
"What?" she murmured. Raven turned to see a long line of centaurs, wolves, goatmen, jaguars, phoniexs, and many more to see. Her eyes widen and some of the current allies turned to see the new line.
"Darn it! We came too late!" Bishop chirped landing on the ground.
"It's okay." a wolf snorted. Zelven raised his head to see the regular size one and his large pack. His brown eyes scanned the large mass of allies and his nose twitched.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Cade yawned. He hadn't slept in days. "Brutas, I'm gonna get some rest. Make sure nobody disturbs me unless it's important, ok?", he said. "Sure, Cade.", brutas said. "Thanks.", Cade said, yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Trekera saw the large mass and Stella moaned, "More?"
"The more the merry." Mr. Ember chuckled while walking away with some griffins following after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Ace was still lying face down on the ground, unconcious. Luna was lying on the ground next to him, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Echo and Clocks stood above him then Raku bent down to lick Ace's dirty face.
"Come on! Nappy time over!" the twins chorused.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Ace slowly got up. "What happened..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 31 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: