Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 am

Clocks eyes narrowed and Mr. Ember snarled baring his teeth. Echo slowly looked up and gave a smile to her twin, "I'll see you in Paradise." She collasped onto the ground, unable to fight the pain no longer and he stood there disbelief. He sank to his knees crying and the fox teacher gasped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 am

Cade walked over to Clocks, his hand already glowing with the enrgy needed to convert Clocks to thhe Nechrons.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 am

The hellhound tamer looked up, to gasp and he stumbled back as Mr. Ember lunge foward swining a glistening sapphire blue sword at Cade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 am

Cade side-stepped the attack and grabbed Ember. "Kuno."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 am

"No!" Clocks yelled. Mr. Ember let out a yelp clutching Cade's arms trying to struggle, "I'm not going to let you get away with this!" the teacher snarled. He coiled a fist and punched right into Cade's face with suhc force.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:48 am

Cade ducked below the punch, while keeping his hand on Ember's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 am

Mr. Ember furiously struggled. Three figure appeared as well as they took the forms of dragons. Clocks turned to see them and quickly knew them, "Flick! Kanda! Trekera!" A small one came in the front and it was Raven standing there beside Stella who came in as well. The rider gasped and she ran towards him yelling, "Cade stop it! Please!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 am

Upon hearing Raven's distressed voice, Cade struggled against Dark Madder's contropl. He fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 am

The fox teacher fell to the ground crining a bit, as Clocks came over to see if he was all right. Flick came over to grab Mr. Ember, Clocks, and Echo's lifelss body. He disappeared with the three and the other two dragons stayed to watch. Raven came close to him afraid of getting close, but she did so and bent down placing a hand on his shoulder, "Come on break this trance."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 am

CAde slowly got to his feet, his eyes blank. "This creature is no longer of use to me.", he said, in a loud, hollow, cruel, slightly feminine voice. "He has too much free will."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:40 am

Raven stepped back startled and Kanda's claws clenched into her palms, drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:25 am

A jet of black neergy shot from Cade's chest, and he fell forward on to the ground. Meanwhile, the enrgy materialized itself as a beautiful, but demonic, woman holding a black scepter and a staff the colour of blood. She dusted herself off. "Finally. By finding a suitably corrupted host, I have managed to materialize myself at last. DARK MADDER REIGNS ONCE MORE!", she said, laughing evilly. She rasied up thousands of skeletons and Noctherezzas.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:33 am

The two dragons startled got down on to all fours and flared their wings letting out an ehcoing roar. Raven came crouching down beside Cade as she rolled him on the flat of his abck and shook him lightly, "Come on wake up!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am

"He won't wake up.", Dark Madder said, smiling wickedly. "He never will."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:15 pm

The rider turned to face Dark Madder and she shook her head, "I don't believe you!" Stella's hand glowed a light white and she drew a symbol in front of it. Once it was completed, it bursted into a large cloud of white and then it vanished once it was gone figures began to appear. Phobia appeared beside Raven, wings flared, blue eyes glowing. Mr. Onami came in holding his two large scythes and elves, angels, hellhounds, centaurs, dragons, rider, and many allies came in to help.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 pm

"Nechrons.", Dark Madder said. the army snapped to attention. "Destroy them.", she said, smiling. She then vanished. The skeletons and Noctherezzas an forward to attack.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:32 pm

"Attack!" Trekera howled. The allies let out a battle cry and charged head on. Lekayta came over to Raven and Cade with a worried look on her face, "Come on dear, I'll watch him. You go with Phobia to fight." The shocked teen nodded her head quietly, then hopped on to the back of her dragon and took off into the skies screeching.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm

However, the Fire Orb took priorties in defending itself and his Guardian, and set up a large barrier of flames.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Lekayta stepped back startled and some dragons turned to see the Healer back up slowly shocked.
"Lekay! Leave Cade alone, he'll be fine for now! Come help us!" Mr. Onami howled as he hacked down monster after monster.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:48 pm

However, for every enemy slain, another rose up. Suddenly, a blast of light shot through the field of skeletons, destroying them and keepnig them destroyed. Several more blasts flew through the enemies until only one skeletons remained. A man in glimmering golden armour with a golden axe ran over and killed it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Phobia turned her head and Raven got off of her dragon. Everyone stood there staring at the man confused and shocked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm

The man removed his helmet. He had brown short hair and blue eyes. He walked over. "I'm Artix von Krieger.", he said, holding out a hand for Mr.Onami to shake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:59 pm

His eyes blinked but Mr. Onami shook his head and grabbed Artix's hand, "It's nice to meet you...um...well..."he mumbled quietly turning to the large group of allies that stood behind him. The fox teacher turned and nodded, "You'll have to meet everyone else later, it's a very rather large group we have."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

"I'm a paladin. Dark Madder is a necromancer who I put away in the ethereal realm eges ago. How did she escape?", Artix said. He spotted Cade lying on the ground. tHe flames had vanished as the threat was destroyed. He walke dover and placed a hand on Cade's neck. "Hmm.", he said to himself. "Well, seems this one killed the demon I left in charge of keeping her in the Ethereal Realm.", he said. "Simple spell to fix him up.", he said. He clsoed his eyes and drew a few simples in the air. Soon Cade slowly got to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Kanda's blue eyes widen and she shook her head, suddenly Flick appeared with Mr. Ember who had an amr draped around Clocks who stood there. Stella turned, "What is of Echo?"
"Long gone." his twin murmured quietly.
"We'll find a way." Trekera huffed.
"Impossible." Clocks muttered in a harsh voice, heading snapping up, "Once we're dead, we're done for, the end of our story."

As Raven watched Phobia turned to Jet who stood there beside Alex who was watching with arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 37 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: