HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:43 am

~Plot
Dragons and Riders live together throughout thier life time until death. Every time a child is born a dragon is hatched from their egg. Each Rider and Dragon is gifted with one element; some are common some are not. But now a few Riders must master their elements because of an upcoming war. Riders between the ages of 12 and 50 are froced to part take in the army. All males and females are froced to participate in the war as an aerial messenger, a warrior, a general, or a healer. The parents of a few of the young dragon riders are worried but the older riders that part take in the battle promise to protect them. As the desperate call was passed on unlikely allies came in aid, like griffins, elves, werewolves, talking animals and witches. As they prepare for war their enemies came from the fiery pits of hell, gaining numbers and numbers of comrades. Now as the days grew shorter and the date of the war came closer, thier time is dwindling, as their hope is falling apart but the teen dragon riders just gave the elder ones a flicker of hope you win this war...

~Setting
In many kingdoms, forests, field, and mountains

~Rules
[>]No GM, No PP, No Spamming
[>]Limit of two Riders and Dragon per user
[>]One element per Rider and Dragon
[>]Follow all other rules that shall make this one happy thread for me and the users here. X3

~Elements
Fire; taken by fuzzypuppy (Not on stie, have a short amount of time to sign on and claim)
Earth;
Water; takne by titanwolf (Not on stie, have a short amount of time to sign on and claim)
Ice; taken b fuzzypuppy (Not on stie, have a short amount of time to sign on and claim)
Electric;
Wind; taken by forgotten_wolf
Light;
Darkness; taken by titanwolf (Not on stie, have a short amount of time to sign on and claim)
Akasha;
Poison; taken by hanabi
Time; taken by waddledude
Fear; taken by forgotten_wolf
Invisibility;

~Bio Format

Rider's Bio

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Looks;
Element;
Dragon's Name;
Other;

Dragon's Bio

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Looks;
Element
Rider's Name;
Other;

[Note; I shall post my bio's if anybody ever joins.]

Last edited by forgotten_wolf on Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:46 am

OOC- CLAIMED!!! bIO FOR OTHERS TO SEE:
Name; Kaina Lant
Age; 27
Gender; Female
Looks; 5’ 9, long brown flowing hair, Black leather clothing, and heeled boots. Golden eyes that change with her mood.
Element; Poison
Dragon's Name; Franarch
Other; None
~~~
Name; Franarch
Age; 30
Gender; Male
Looks; http://bueshang.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Poison-33696818
Element; Poison
Rider's Name; Kaina Lant
Other; None
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:47 am

(I will be time! Also ,what is akasha?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:50 am

Ooc\\
Hey hanabi,
and
about Akasha, I'm sorry but it is hard for me to explain, you'll have to look it up on google.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:23 pm

(Hey, can I also be a half-dragon chick? I was looking for pics for Brutas, and I saw this awesome pick of a half-dragon chick that i wanna use)Rider's bio
Name:Cade Alexander
Looks:http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=8
Element:Time
Dragon's Name:Brutas
Other:Loves to play guitar

Dragon's Bio
Name:Brutas
Looks:http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=76
Element:Time
Rider's Name:Cade Alexander
Other:None
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Name; Raven
Age; 14
Gender; Female
Looks; Long black hair reaching to the middle of her back tied in a ponytail most of the time. She has dark pale ivory skin and bright purple eyes. She usually wears trousers that are meant for boys and a light shirt with a brown vest over it. She stands 5'11 and weighs about 132 pounds.
Element; Fear
Dragon's Name; Phobia
Other; Has the symbol of fear on the palm of her left hand. It appears as a demon with little flicks on the head and empty holed eyes. As she joined the war her brother was forced as well.

Name; Phobia
Age; 14
Gender; Female
Looks; A huge dragon crimson dragon standing taller then an average airplane. She has bright blue eyes tinted with a shade of a deep sea blue. Her teeth are almost as tall as a five year old and her talons reach out at least two inches longer which makes no difference. The end of her tail is curved like a blade, and many cuffs goes around her neck, ankles, and her tail. Horns sprout all over on the back of her head and down her back reaching to the rear end.
Element; Fear
Rider's Name; Raven
Other; Phobia has the same mark on her head like the one on Raven's hand.

Name; Alex
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Looks; Short black hair reaching to the bottom of his ears and it cuts off from there. He has dark pale ivory skin like his sister but he very pale light blue eyes. He has the same kind of trousers his little sister would usually wear and he wears a thin shirt undenreath a thick vest to prevent the strong gust of wind as Alex rides his dragon
Element; Wind
Dragon's Name; AirStream
Other; Has the symbold of wind on the left palm of his hand and it shows three curls together facing the same direction. He vowed his parents to take care of Raven.

Name; AirStream (or Jet for short)
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Looks; He may seem old but he has met older dragons. But most of the time he is more mature then his friend Phobia. He is a huge grey dragon standing a 150 yards taller then Phobia. His talons and teeth are almost as tall as his rider's sister, Raven. Jet has one huge scar running across his face to underneath his snout.
Element; Wind
Rider's Name; Alex
Other; Has the wind symbol on the middle of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:39 pm

(Can I also be a half-dragon chick?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Ooc\\
Hrm...oh yea!
We need allies anyway.
8D
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:51 pm

(Yay!)
Name:Lucy
Looks:http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=54
Element:None
Other:Is half-dragon
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Ooc\\
You post an intro first.
8'D
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:56 pm

*whines*(Why do I have to post first?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Ooc\\
Cuz I'm the boss of this thread!
xD
Just kidding give me a few.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:06 pm

(okies. I'll be fighting the Dark Wolf Syndicate)*howls and runs off with Cade*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:12 pm

A comet of fire blazed above the forest and it began to fade away into little drifts of sparks. An angel appeared from the comet flapping his feathered wings spiraling downwards but he swileved out of the way as a huge crimson dragon flew upwards with her rider on the saddle.
"Come on Chance, you can beat me!" a voice spoke. The angel shook his head in amuesment and he flew after the two. As he came in glide with the dragon she turned her head and laughed, "Finally able to catch up?"
"I can't keep up with an expert dragon like you." Chance panted, "And plus I can't get lost so you two please slow down, my leader is willing to help you guys."
"Don't worry no more racing." the dragon's rider smiled, "Come on Phobia! Let's spiral!"
"As you wish Raven." she answered. Phobia stretche dher wings and began to spiral in the air. Chance watched the slick dragon fly and he also tried to follow their technique. Phobia stopped spiraling and she went onwards with a regular glide followed by the angel.
"It's not far from here I promise." Raven spoke. As the clouds cleared away a huge camp was seen in the distance with tall leathered tents set up and spots of colorful dragons. A few raised their heads to see one of their incoming comrades and a small pruple dragon lighted down as Phobia landed as well with Chance. Raven dismounted her dragon and tied the reins to the saddle horn.
"Hey Flick." she smiled at the small dragon. He leapt up into her arms and rubbed his head under her chin purring oddly for a dragon. Chance looked around awed to see the many sizes, colors, forms of dragons. Some wingless, some long, some tall, some short, some sleek looking, a few bold looking, and a couple of naive looking dragons as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Cade watched Raven and sighed. He smiled to himself. Brutas chuckled. "Cade, if you like her so much, why don't you go talk to her?", they asked quietly. "Brutas, it's complicated.", he said. "No, it's not complicated, Cade. You're just scared, aren't you?", BRutas said, smiling. Cade blushed slightly. "Sh-shut up! I'm not scared to talk to her!", he said angrily. "THen prove it. Go talk to her.", Brutas challenged. CAde was silent. He hung his head in shame. "fine... I'm scared..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Phobia folded her wings on her back and sighed, "You go on ahead and find something amusing to do. I'll see if Jet is around." Raven turned around facing her dragon and she nodded her head, "See ya later than." Phobia smiled and then walked off to join the dragons that began to come together that talked about the current events.
"So where can I see ol' man John?" Chance asked.
"He should in the tent with the white flag on the top. You can't miss it." she pointed. He nodded his head, "Thanks, catch you later than." He walked off with his weapon strapped around himself and Raven sighed, "Come on Flick let's see what we can do around here." The small purple dragon nodded his head and flew beside her as she walked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Brutas snickered. "Hey, shut up Brutas!", cade said angrily. "Go talk to her and I will!", Brutas said happily. "Fine!", Cade said angrily. He walked over to Raven.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:40 pm

She turned her head and saw Cade, "Hey there!" She smiled. Flick landed on her shoulders and his tail swinged from side to side as he eyed a yummy bird up in the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:51 pm

"Hey!", Cade said. Brutas watched intently, a smile on their face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:53 pm

"You and Brutus doing good lately?" she asked while rubbing Flick's head. The purple dragon turned his head towards Raven then back at the small bird.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:54 pm

"Yeah", CAde said smiling. "What about you and Phobia?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:59 pm

"Better than ever." Raven said smiling back, "We've tried using our element on one of our prisoners back at the kingdom and it seems to work good, the way I wanted it to."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:02 pm

"Good. I still haven't been able to get up enough courage to see if Brutas is a guy or a girl yet.", cade said, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:03 pm

"By the way the dragon acts it could probably be a guy, Cade." Raven smiled again laughing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:06 pm

"Yeah, but you can't be sure. Some human girls act like guys, some guys act like girls, you can't be sure about somebody's gender by the way they act.", Cade said with a shrug. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next