Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 pm

"Not really. Paladins and necromancers alike can delay death. Not stop it, but delay. I could probably fix Echo right up."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 am

Franarch paced. "Agh! Why didn't they let me go with them? I know I'm supposed to watch over our wounded, but really! Oh, I don't even know if Brutas went. Hey! You! Back on the bed!" he ran over, then nosed the person into their bed. "Go back to sleep." he commanded. The person, a girl, mumbled something before slipping into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Brutas was getting very worried about Cade, but he knew what he was doing.

Cade slowly opened his eyes. "Ugh.... my head..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 pm

"Cade!" Raven yelepd. She ran over to him and threw her arms around him, "I got so worried about you." Phobia's lips curled into a smile as she watched from her spot.

One of Lekayta's healer assistance turned to see Franarch and rubbed the back of his head as he was a young elf with bright eletric blue hair, "You're not the only one who wanted to go. Serifina is worried about everyone else. Zelven's close general is not going to stop running around the battlefield till he sees a sign of his leader. Calm, down I assure you they're fine. Anyways Cade left a while ago leaving Brutas here, she she should be somewhere in the camp." He turned back to see Echo resting peacefully on a bed as her pale face went along with her beautiful striking black hair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm

"Raven.", Cade said, smiling. His eyes widened. "Now I remember what happened!", he said. "I finally beat Cysero... Got my revenge.... and saved the world from his evil power. But... when I beat him, as I wasl eaving the tower, something attacked me.... it was a reature of pure hatred and cruelty. It looked like it used to be human, but lost its humanity long ago. I maanged to kill it, but something flew into me.... Then, everything is dark..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 pm

"The only people who witnessed much of your trance was Echo, Clocks, and Mr. Ember, but mostly Echo. Right now she's back at camp in the healer's tent."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm

"What? What happened?", Cade said. "You were being used as a vessel by the necromancer, Dark Madder.", Artix said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:32 pm

"What he said." Stella said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 pm

"So... I helped bring back the ultimate evil?", Cade said. "Yep. Pretty much.", Artix said, nodding. "Whoa. Bad day.", cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm

"We gotta strenghten our defenses. Our army is not big enough, and with the loss of nearly half of our allies, it's not going to be possible." Trekera spoke turning to the remaining warriors that stood around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:21 am

"I will have my paladins help you, and I think I know a few others who could help as well...", Artix said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:11 pm

"Others?" Mr. Ember coughed a bit and an elf came oevr to support him from the other.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:11 pm

"You'll meet them soon."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Ooc\\
We'll wait for hanabi to post, for the past few days we've been going too far without him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Spoiler:

Franarch sighed, then looked at the elf. "That's why I'm worried. We've been practically inseparable, but now she's not in the camp at all. I just know she isn't. I think. Aw, phooey!" His tail lashed, but didn't hurt anyone. It just disturbed the girl enough to wake her up again. She immediately attempted to get up. She seemed to constantly be muttering something, as if she was chanting a spell.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 am

Cade sighed. "I want to get back and get some sleep.... Hopefully without those nightmares, now that I've killed Cywsero..... Where is Brutas?...", he said to himself. "Brutas!", he said, relalizing something. "Mr.Ember, I need to bring back the connection!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

"You should have the black ice shard with you to relase the bond." The fox teacher coughed again, wheezing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm

"How do I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm

'I bring forth bond. I, the Carrier of Time, relase it from the shard.' the teacher murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"I bring forth bond. I, the Carrier of Time, relase it from the shard."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:19 pm

A swirl of grey mist came out and settled upon the Cade. The rest of it, disappeard and Mr. Ember nodded approvingly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Brutas landed in fornto f Cade at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Phobia whipped her head to Stella, "We should go back to camp, the others might be needing us." The red dragon nodded and turned to everyone and flared her wings, "Everyone! Come! We must get back to camp!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Brutas nodded. Cade hopped on to her back, and reached out his hand. "Come on, artix."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Alex and Raven mounted their dragons and every other dragon an rider as well. Stella hopped on to Trekera and the brown dragon spread her wings. Suddenly everyone disappeared and reappeared on the fields, not far from the camp. Some of the allies ran towards the tent pleased to see their companions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 38 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: