Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Phobia opened her eyes and the corners of her mouth creased to a weak smile she attempted to pull off.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

"Put them in!" Kaina said, searching for something. Then she touched Brutas's claw and smiled. "Perfect! Brutas, once everything's in there, I'd like you to stir it with this claw." pointing at Brutas's lefter-most claw, she glared at the two human boys.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 am

Cade and Ace hastily dropped the ingredients into the water, and Ace's dragon(darv'it! i've forgotten her name), provided a small blast of light to enchant it and make it more effective in fighting the poison. Brutas then mixed the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:28 pm

((1. The name is Luna. 2. Did you mean D'arvit?))

After a short while, Kaina stopped Brutas. "Now, Phobia, you must drink every last drop."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 pm

(yeah... do you read Artemis Fowl, too?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 pm

((Finished the series 'bout 3 months back.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 pm

(Nice. I'm still working on it)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am

"Sure thing Kaina." Phobia answered. She curled her tail over to Raven placing it under the chin and tipping her head back, the red dragon let the liquid material go down the girl's throat and stopped after a few seconds. Phobia took a drink took to finish the rest as she had a larger body. After a few minutes Raven woke up coughing, the crimson dragon turned eyes to her rider and smiled, "Better?" She looked up and smiled, "Yea, you?"
"Of course." Phobia answered. The two of them turned to their friends and Raven got up dusting herself free from leaves, "I want to thank you all for saving us, how can we repay you?" Phobia got up stretching out her wings and she shook her body.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

(Don't forget, even though Brutas is in love with Franarch, Cade is in love with Raven.)

CAde shrugged. "Don't mention it, girls. I'm sure you would have done the same for any of us."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Raven giggled and Phobia nodded her head looking up into the sky, "We better get moving, nightfall is coming and I sense a storm coming."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 am

Franarch smiled, then scooped Kaina onto his back. He rose into the air and waited for his companions.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Raven jumped on to Phobia's back as the dragon was about to spring off the ground, blissful to feel the new energy flowing inside of her body.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 am

Cade climbed on to Brutas' back, and Ace on to Luna's back. Ace glared over at Cade angrily, and Luna glared at Franarch in a ismilar way.(rEmember from their bios, Ace is in lvoe with Raven, and Luna loves Frnarch.)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 am

((I just noticed it's just becoming night, and it's been over 20 pages.))

Franarch shuddered, wondering what was giving him this guilty feeling. "Must be a chill..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Cade and Brutas didn't notice Ace and Luna's jealousy, and took off.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Phobia flew through the sky in a quiet glide as they headed back to camp. Raven's eyes scanned their surrondings as they flew over the dark forest. She looked up at the bright moon as the dark clouds came rolling in.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Cade looked over at Raven, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 pm

She turned to see Cade and smiled back laughing quietly, "What an interesting night, huh?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Franarch breathed in heavily and released the air in a puff of bright yellow gas. It drifted down onto the forest, like a tired bird descends to the trees.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:34 am

Cade nodded. "Yeah.", he said. 'Perhaps it could get more interesting...', he thought. He was careful not to say it ou loud, though.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Phobia glanced downwards at the ground and her eyes began to glow a dim blue. She can see the small dim figures of the elves moving around the thicket quietly as they patroled the outskirts of the camp grounds. The dim light faded and she smiled, "We're close, prepare to land."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Brutas and Luna both nodded. Luna continued to scowl at Brutas.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Dragons stood in the center of the camp waiting to see the first apperance of the young riders. A young dragon like them jumped up and down crying out, "I see 'em! I see 'em! Lady Raven and Miss Phobia are fine as well!" The crowd of dragons and riders let out a cry of joy.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Cade smiled as he heard the cheers. "Seems their glad you're ok, Raven."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:06 pm

"Yep it does." she giggled. Phobia folded her wings and began to point downwards with her mouth aiming towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 20 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: