Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:39 am

*bumpedness*(wolfie, could you please post?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 am

((HOMFG I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A SOLUTION! Very Happy

There's

always

random

herbs!
))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am

(how'd you make it move?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Ooc\\
Good idea hanabi!
I'm sorry but I couldn't reach my Aunt, I tried every weekend or so, but she was always at work at the hospital.
She's in Mexico and long distant calls take forever!
8D
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 pm

((@ sora22: while replying, go to others and it's the vertical scrolling option.
@ wolfie: Now we can continue! :3))
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:47 pm

((HOMFG is this a reply?!?!?!?!?!?))

Kaina ran to the side and searched the ground. "I need help. I need an amaranth, some onion grass, the bark of a birch tree, and the sap of an old elm tree. I need them all ASAP." she barked, then returned to Phobia. "I'll try to slow down the poison until then. And you two love lizards," she said, looking at Brutas and Franarch, "better go and get some spring water. Franarch nodded, then nudged Brutas.

((And pictures in case you don't know what's what. It might help even if you do know. Amaranth, onion grass, birch, and an elm.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:41 pm

BRutas nodded also. "Got it.", she said. Cade, along with Ace, began gathering what Kaina had demanded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm

"Good to hear." Phobia mumbled quietly as her blue eys turned to Raven who leaned against her large red head, "But I'm asking please for all of you to hurry up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:10 pm

"We're trying to!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Franarch flew towards the nearest water source, which was indeed a spring. "Brute, there's a fallen tree over there that could be good for holding it. It's got a hole in the bottom, but the top is intact. Could you fill it?" he asked, indicating with a claw towards the tree.

Kaina looked Phobia in the eyes. "Phobia, I don't care how bad your mouth dries out, keep it open. If the poisoned blood makes it into your saliva, you could swallow it and it would infect your digestive system harshly." she said, tapping the dragon on the nose.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:52 am

Brutas nodded and grabbed the tree with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

"I heard ya, I'll try my best." Phobia answered, she parted her jaws leaving them open the best she could. Jet watched his sister and Raven lay there in pain and he knew Alex must be feeling the same way as well. The two of them sat under a tree quietly watching as they didn't want to interuppt.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Franarch sighed. "Brute, I feel bad about not being able to help you fill the tree. But my touch generally poisons water..." he said, looking longingly at the clear spring.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:01 am

Brutas nodded. "You sure did infect me(not with something bad)....", she said, with effort.She dipped the log in the spring.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:18 am

Leathery wing beats were sounded and Jet turned his head to see Lekayta land and walk over to them with a worried look in her green eyes.
"You sent the whisp hawk." she spoke up.
"Yea, but every one else is managing the situation." Alex said getting up.
"I want you two to do me a favor, ask Kemuki though." she then bent down low for the two to hear and she explained her request. Jet stepped back nodding his head and he spread out his wings, "Let's hurry boy." Alex mounted his dragon, and the grey beast took off flying into the sky as fast as he could.

Once they got to camp, Jet landed in front of the elders tent and Alex dismounted him.
"Kemuki, Lekayta has asked us to request something from you, please hear us out."
The white elderly dragon poked his head out and he waved his claw, "Come in." The two listened and they walked into the large brown tent. John was seated no the floor and his dragon then sat next to him looking at the two, "Speak now."
"We know your real history of the dragon legends. Kemuki controller of the Ice, you lost your rider long time ago but you didn't disappear, you are a chosen Guardian Dragon to remain on earth until you have done a good deed." Jet answered.
"Clever child, you are so right. John here is an angel that was suppose to be disgused as a human. I live among these dragons for ages watching come in and go on. I watch death and birth, war and peace, almost everything seems to replay, but now this war is recording history itself. But now, for the request?" Kemuki said.
"Are you wiling to give up your life to revive Flick?" Alex said with his hand folded behind his back. The white dragon turned to John and spoke up, "Meet me at midnight on Moonstone Perch, you shall have your answer by then, but make sure only you two and Lekayta comes. But for the meantime, I will need to find a way how to explain things. I might have Trekera or Haritense take my position, but for now things haven't reached their decesion, you two are dismissed." The two bonded partners nodded and walked out leaving the dragon and the angel.
"John, should I?" Kemuki asked.
"The dragons closet to Flick might be willing to get to their knees, I think it might be good, but it
s your choice my friend."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 pm

"Now let's hurry to get back to Kaina. Who knows if the other items have been collected." Franarch said, stretching his wings for the flight to come.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:23 pm

"Can you at least help me carry the tree?", Brutas asked.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm

"Sure." he said, taking hold of the trunk for Brutas.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 am

BRutas smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:16 pm

"Ahnd a ellcom oo ouu." he attempted to say, but couldn't.

((Say that with you teeth clenched and you'll understand.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:21 am

BRutas smiled slightly when Franarch attempted to speak.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Franarch flew swiftly back to Kaina, knowing how impatient she was.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Brutas landed along with Franarch. "Here's the water."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Kaina nodded. "Settle the tree in the ground there. Now we need the ingredients. Now were is everyone?!?!" she said angrily, looking side to side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

ACe and CAde rushed over to Kaina. "We brought the items you demanded. PLEASE DON'T HURT US!", Cade said.(XXDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 19 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: