Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Artix grabbed Cade's hand and hopped on to Brutas. "Cade, who's this?", Brutas asked. "The guy who brought me back form the dead."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

The girl staggered, searching for something. There was a gash on her arm, but she wouldn't lie down as the dragon commanded. "He's back...He's back...!" she repeated, over and over, her long, purple hair falling over her eyes again and again. She continued heading towards the returning victors, glad to see the dragon she had wept over with them. "He's back!" After the last futile yelp, she collapsed, unable to carry herself all the way to the one she loved. Franarch tsked as he walked over, shaking his head softly. "Poor Feliciana...I'll never know who 'he' is..." he grumbled before lifting the girl and returning her to her bed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Artix did not notice all of this, as he was off fetching his allies.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Kanda turned to see Flick walk off with Mr. Ember on his back and Lekayta beside them as they headed their way back to the healing tent. The young purple dragon peeked through and saw some of the resting allies look up to see him, the female dragon let the teacher pass through the flaps of the tents and sit down on a bed muttering something as he swiped a hand down his furry face. Flick came inside the tent and curled up in a spot watching everyone from there.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Soon, Artix returned, followed by a large group of people. "These are my allies.", he said. "I am Valencia Surehunter.", said a woman with long purple hair, dressed in adventurer's clothes. "Robina the Hood.", said a brown-haired archer woman. "Ash Dragonblade.", stated a young boy holding a toy sword. He seemed full of courage. "Warlic.", stated an old-looking mage with white hair. The tohers introduced themselves as well.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Franarch soon drifted off, waiting for Brutas, and the girl sat up. She snuck into her dragon form and 'slithered' the the place where Flick rested. "You're back!" she whispered from behind him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Brutas walked voer to Franarch, and licked him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 am

Franarch jolted himself awake. "Brute! Oh, you're back! IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIlove you!" he said, snuggling her fiercely, but avoiding horn contact.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Brutas giggled. "Stop it, Franarch"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:07 pm

He jumped back startled, and his green eyes flashed turned to see a female purple dragon behind him. Flick gaped slightly then shook his head, "Yes I am! But don't scare me like that! I'm jumpy after knowing what happened to Echo, anyways Lekayta where is her corpse?"
"With Trekera, she is consuleing with Mr. Onami, Clocks, and Raku. They might end up leaving her in Paradise since it might take a while for her to take in a new body." she answered handing a wooden cup to a young angel with a dislocated wing stained in blood. He took the drink and sipped it down. His other winged twitched in response as it wasn't broken, and the other one began to glow fixing up right. He gave a yip bit the healer dragon sat him down, "Give it some time." He nodded. Flick gave a small nod then turned to her, "We should go see the others to make sure they're all right."

Raven had most of everyone gather around and to introduce themselves a few were in the healing tent as they were getting their wounds treated so Jet suggested for a camp meeting later, for everyone to participate.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 pm

"They will help you all in your quests and ventures.", Artix said. A young girl with bat wings and short black hair walked over. "And I am Vayle. Artix did not introduce me.", she said. "I am a budding Necromancer. I once studied under Dark Madder, and I am hte only one who knows her strategies."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 pm

"Advantages." Bishop murmured turning to Raven. The rider nodded then turned to Artix, "You guys are welcome to makes yourselves comfortable here in the camp, and Vayle, maybe later Trekera might want to talk you. Battle strategies might be needed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 pm

"And I could pull some stirngs to have my father's troops help you.", Robina said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 am

Feliciana smiled. "Alright, I'll go with you." she was talking in a small voice.

Franarch whimpered. "But I missed you!" he said, now looking up at her sadly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 am

"I missed you two.", Brutas said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 pm

"That would be nice." Jet murmured quietly.

Flick got up then stood aside, "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 pm

(i got nothing)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Franarch made a pouting face. "I hoped you would, cause if you didn't, I would say that you didn't love me anymore, and I'm glad you proved that wrong."

Feliciana nodded, smiling nervously, as she stepped out. "Where to first?" she asked, obviously not noticing her arm had once again begun to bleed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Brutas smiled. "Franarch, I could never not love you."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 pm

"I know. I'd be devastated if most of the unthinkable things were thunk and brought to life, but that one would hit me the hardest."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:58 pm

"So you'd care more if I stopped loving you than if I died?", Brutas said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 pm

"Ah, but you dying is a thinkable thing, us being in a war and all. It would also be a horrible thing, but I'm sure even if you were dead you'd love me. I'd still love you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Brutas frowned. "So you would care less if I died than if I stopped loving you!", she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Flick stepped out to see the tall raised head of Phobia glancing around the camp, "To see our friends." he answered pointing his tail to the crimson dragon's direction.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:20 pm

(ooy, got nothing.(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 39 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: