Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 pm

"And because I'm lucky enough to have you.", Brutas said, nuzzling Franarch in return.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Franarch's face scales darkened slightly. "Now that's nuthin' to be jealous of. I know that I'm toxic and all, but..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Brutas laughed. 'You're right. Having you is nothing to be proud of.", she teased.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Franarch removed his head from it's nuzzling spot. He gave Brutas a begging puppy look, as if to say, 'But of course, you aren't being serious, right?'.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am

"Oh, Faranarch, you know I'm just teasing..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:39 am

Raven turned around to see Flick's killer gone, and she then turned to her dragon who was standing there letting blood drip from her mouth. They glanced at one another and all of a sudden Phobia's eyes widen and she fell on to her side. Her rider's eyelids grew heavy and she fell into Alex's arms. His eyes widen and he turned to Jet who was starting to stand up, "The dragon had poison in his tail, and Phobia bit hard into it, that the spikes began to inject the venom. If we don't hurry up, we could loose the two, come on Alex have Cade help you, but we need another dragon to help us carry Phobia. She isn't all that heavy, so I might be able too, but I'm entirely weak, we might as well get a party of eight dragons."
"How are we going to get back to camp?" his rider muttered. Jet blew out some wind and it formed into a pale figure of a huge hawk, "Get to camp in lightspeed my friend, hurry." The pale hawk took off into a blur and Alex saw it no more in sight.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 am

~I just noticed my name on this roleplay. Are those spots still open?~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 pm

(lol, hi yakumo. glad you finally decided to show up.)

Cade nodded. He looekd over at Ace. "We'll probably need some help for him, too.", he said. ACe slowly got to his feet, staggering slightly. "N-no. I'm fine. I'll j-just call Luna...", he said. He summoned Luna, who arrived almost immediately. "There you are!", she said, a concerned and angry tone in her voice. 'What happened?", she said. "I was worried sick!". Ace looked up at LUua. "That's not important right now, Luna. Phobia and Raven are in trouble, and we need to get them back to camp ASAP.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:40 pm

~Shut up you. D:~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Franarch nuzzled her again, then suddenly he looked away and his ears perked towards the tent's entrance. "I have to go now, Brute. I'll be back, but it might not be soon." he said, slipping out of the tent. He smelled poison, and he noticed Kaina running over. "You noticed it too?" Franarch asked. Kaina growled. "Of course I did, you fool! I've been calling you! Phobia, Raven, Jet, Cade, and the others guys fly off into the forest. If you smell poison, and I saw that, guess what that means?" Kaina fumed, her eyes tinting red again. Franarch widened his eyes. "One of them is poisoned! We need to go, there's no poison we can't cure!" the green dragon stated, placing Kaina on his back and flying away into the distance, to the place with the poisoned dragon and the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Brutas came out after Franarch, and took off. "I'm coming with you! Cade is out there, and if he's the one who's poisoned, I'll need to take care of him!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:10 am

Ooc\\
Oh hai titan.
:3
Yea you can claim your elements if you want to.

Bic//
Jet's green eyes darted to the side and he spoke, "The others are coming, glad to hear the wing beats." His rider nodded then placed Raven on the ground next to Phobia and patted his dragon, "Your windy friend?"
"Either he disappears as the others come of her gets to camp right away and have Lekayta come here with a small group." he answered. Alex glanced on over to Cade, Ace and ?Luna then at the still figures of his sister and her dragon.
"Oh guys, please hurry." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Seemingly alone but with Brutas nearby and Kaina on his back, Franarch was prepared for whatever he might see. He beat his wings quickly, gaining speed. We've gotta get there fast! he thought hastily. It could be a quick spreading poison! GO FASTER, DANGED WINGS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 am

(I just remembered that Brutas has control of time!)

brutas smiled. "Don't worry sweetie, i can speed up time around us and let us get there faster!", she said, and focused for a second. Almost immediately, Brutas and Faranarch sped up.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

((Minor Time skip!))

As soon as Franarch, Brutas, and Kaina arrived, the green dragon immediately tracked the poison to Phobia. "How did she get it?" Kaina asked Raven, after hopping off her dragon's back and running over.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:08 pm

"We were fighting the dragon who killed Flick, and Phobia bit down on the dragon's tail. Unfortunately, the dragon's tail had pisoned spikes on it.", Ace said. "I would help them, but I-", he said, pausing for a moment as he coughed up a substantial amount of blood. "But I have my own problems to worry about.", he finished.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Jet shook his wings and glanced up at the sky. Grey loomy clouds hovered above them and he heaved a sigh, "Let's make this quick, night fall is coming and a slight chance of rain is coming along as well. Being in this forest in the dark gives me chills." Alex nodded his head quietly as he had his arms crossed over his chest watching the still figures of Raven and Phobia in front of him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Kaina hurriedly checked Phobia over for any other wounds that were currently bleeding. Not finding anything she deemed too major, she walked over to Phobia's head. "I'm gonna need you to keep your mouth open until I can find out what type of poison this is, alright?" she said to the wounded dragon, patting Phobia's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am

Her eyelids slowly opened and she spoke in a murmur enough for Kiana to hear, "All right." She parted her jaws and winced at the pain.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm

((Soooo...Is it a quick or slow poison?))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Ooc\\
Slowly, but painfully.
xD
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:12 pm

((What XD? Phobia is in pain! Also, I am doing research before I post, so it may be a while.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Ooc\\
Okay.
x3
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

((Every thing includes medical help, even when I search for it without medical help! D:))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

(What were you reaserching? Were you researching the sites I told you about? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 17 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: