Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Flying Warriors - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:27 am

Franarch sat up, tall and straight, very quickly. "Nothing, sir. Until you are not looking, sir, Brutas's cuddling is on hold." Here, he slumped."Curses, I told..."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:38 am

CAde laughed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:40 am

Franarch tucked his wings down against his body, then laid down, leaning on Brutas. He sighed, then cuddled her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 am

BRutas cuddled Franrch in return.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Flick turned to see Franarch and Brutas and his fan ear from the back of head folded down and he held a howl of laughter as he bit his tounge.
"Come on don't lauhg." he smirked quietly to himself trying not to laugh. Jet turned to see the squirming Flick and he turned to see the two, "Phobia's going to fall back laughing if she see's this."
"Should I call her?" Flick asked letting out a quiet laughing turning away from view. Jet got up and shook his wings, "Don't of you're going to die."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

Franarch's ears perked, and he sat up. "Dangit! Brute, look at Flick over there. Does this really look that silly?" he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am

Brutas smiled slightly. "It probably does."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 am

"But why? Well, aside from the fact that you obviously have scales and I have more like a leathery covering. I'm not that much smaller, am I?" he asked her, nibbling on the end of his tail.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:07 am

'Yeah, but usually I act really tough, so I imagine that it's funny that I'm showing my soft side."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 am

"And I'm just silly. Well, we are a little strange together, I guess. But never shall we be separated!" He said wrapping his tail around Brutas's front leg.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 am

Brutas smield at Franarch. "Indeed, we shan't be seperated!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 am

"More cuddles?" he asked, leaning on her again.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 am

Brutas smiled at Franarch and cuddled him again.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 am

And still more cuddles from both dragons.

((Now what?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 am

(I don't nkow!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Flick then flew off laughing and Jet watched the immature purple dragon fly off. Phobia whizzed out of the way as the purple dragon sky rockted. Raven stared dumbfounded and the two glanced down to see Jet waving his wings. The red dragon landed and she folded her wings, "Well what is it?"
"Look, but don't laugh, it seems like love is in the air." he chuckled, "Like Cade and Raven, just the poor guy is shy, while Raven herself is shy, but one way I'll ask Brutas to get Cade not being shy anymore while Phobia you help Raven." The crimson dragon smiled at Franarch and Brutas and spoke, "Well I think it's very sweet, I don't know why Flick think's it is funny."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 am

Franarch's ears perked again, and he said, "Thank you, Phobia. Flick is just being immature, I'm sure." Then he rubbed himself against Brutas.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 pm

BRutas smiled at Franarch and rubbed up against him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

((With the way Franarch and Brutas are going, it's inevitable. But I can't imagine the babies!))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

(I know! Cade's gonna be pretty surprised...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:49 pm

"I'll go after that lizard." Phobia crouched down and Raven dismounted her. The cirmson dragon took off into the air trailing after the clumsy laughing dragon. Jet and Raven watched her take off and they both smiled, "I bet Flick's going to loose a tooth at this rate."
"No kidding, Phobia is a strong flexbale fighter." the grey dragon spoke. He turned down to see Raven walking away and he blinked, "Where are you going?"
"Just walkin' aruond camp, nowhere else." she answered before walking away.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:52 am

((Aww, crap. I just remembered something. In a book I read once, it said that a dragon's egg has to be incubated for 3 years before it hatches.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 am

(We don't have to follow that rule)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 am

Jet held his head high and he walked away as well.

Phobia flew over the skies looking for Flick and she glanced around to see a small forest, but a very tight-pakced one. She landed in some open space right in front of it and Phobia strained her head to look, but nothing. She grew worried and walked into the tight forest of trees. She walked around quietly and something caught her eye, she picked up something from the ground and held it up. Flick's necklace with a broken orb in the middle. Phobia gulped and she dropped the necklace on the muky earth.
"Where's Flick now?" she muttered. The startled red dragon picked up the necklace with her mouth and she took off right away flying in a hurry.
"Kemuki, is not going to please and neither is Harintense or Lekyata." Phobia thought shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

((I guess we could skimp out on that. It hasn't even been a day yet, so imagine how long 1,095 days would take to pass! By the way, sorry about the terrible pun coming up, it sucks buttock.))

Franarch sensed a disturbance in the force(what did I tell you!?!). He sat up and looked around. "Brute, something doesn't feel right..." he said, now scanning the skies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 10 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: