Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

"Ember, you know full well that there are at least three human Guardians:The Wind Guardian, the Lighnting Guardian, and me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm

"Couldn't be!" he snapped ears lowered teeth bared. Stella was startled and so was Kanda along with Flick.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm

"Ember, if you are a teacher worth your salt, you should know that any theory or conception is complete crap, sense the Universe is 100% unpredictable. As such, anything could be., tHere is no real meaning to 'impossible' or 'couldn't be'", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Mr. Ember's golden eyes narrowed and he growled, "I study on a certain subject I don't go into depth if I want to talk to a more knowledge able fox asked Mr. Onami has more experince into this stuff since I all can teach is the techniques both riders and dragons are suppose to know before they head into war."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm

"Ember, the problem is not you're training. It is your steadfast belief that humans cannot be Guardians. Normal humans can indeed be Guardians, and there are two nromal humans who are pure neough of heart, and brave enough, to be Guardians. But, I am not a normal human, as you all saw."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:31 pm

"Two?" his eyes widen slightly, "What two are you talking about?" Flick and Kanda looked at one another before Trekera who was watching the two of them bickering back and forth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

"My cousins, who survived he blaze. Marcus, the Lighntning Guardian, and Matty, the Wind Guardian."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm

"Alright, let's go, Brute. Cade seems to be busy." Franarch said, spreading his wings to fly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm

brutas nodded. "Ok, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Franarch pounded his wings, forcing himself into the air as he always had when he took off. He circled, waiting for Brutas.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm

"Are they dragon riders themselves?" Raven piped up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

"Indeed they are."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"We-" Flick began but Trekera spoke, "We need to gather all of the Guardians, if not possible the guardians should be able to pass down their orbs to a trusted dragon who carries the same elements."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 pm

"To get my orb, obviously I need to fight Cysero.", Cade said. "I can help.", Brutas said. "No, Brutas, I don't want to put you at risk. Besides, if I get help, I won't deserve victory. I need to be Cysero on my own.", Cade said. "If I don't come back, put up a nice tombstone for me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Raven shook her head and Trekera sighed, "Cade if you don't want Brutas to die along with you, we'll have to break your bonds."
"It will take a lot of magic." Mr. Onami mumbled as he came up to them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm

"if that's what it takes for Brutas to be safe even if Cysero kills me, then so be it."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Franarch practically came crashing down when he heard Cade might die. "That can't be!" he said, ears laying back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm

"Franarch, I'm afraid it is possible. He has the power of the Frostus Rectar, and the Elemental Orb of fire. And if he has the Frostus Rectar, he must also have the Orb of Ice, to keep the Frostus Rectar from vanishing.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Kanda growled and her wings flared open, "The Ice Orb is back?!" she snarled baring her pearly white teeth. Mr. Ember looked up at the upset blue dragon and he turned to Cade if you are willing to go, you are not alone though. Kanda was revenge for her father and she wants to bring the Ice Orb back to her village were it is suppose to be." Flick shivered as he knew he held the Pyschic Orb around his neck.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm

"Again, I must do this myself. I must prove to Cysero that I am not the child he stepped on years ago. He MUST die!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm

"But I need to reclaim the Ice Orb! My village needs their heriloom back! And I want to bring it back!" Kanda howled in rage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm

"If I survive, I'll bring you the ice orb."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 pm

"He killed my father, I want revenge!" Flick came up from behind hoping to calm her down but Trekera stopped him. He turned to face the brown dragon but she had a serious look on her face and Flick nodded stepping back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Cade turned to face Kanda. "He kileld my entire family, Kanda. He killed everybody I knew when I was a child. He destroyed my life. i am going alone. And that is final.", he said, unnervingly calm.

Last edited by sora22 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Ooc\\
That was Kanda speaking Flick was trying to calm her down, opps.
xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: