Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm

(lozerz, i fixd it)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 am

Her nostrils flared and Mr. Onami looked at Raven who had been standing there quiet for the whole time as the two of them argued back and forth. Trekera looked at both fox teachers as they mumbled among one another and Mr. Ember stepped foward pulling out a shard of black glass.
"Uniquie item, huh?" he smiled turning to Stella. She nodded her head, "Only the best jet blue fire dragons can make those."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 am

Cade took no notice of the item, and immediatelly began to leave, to find his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am

Mr. Onami gasped and ran after him, "Cade the bonds! We gotta break them if you don't want to risk Brutas's life!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:02 am

"Of course, i nearly forgot. What do I have to do?", Cade asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:09 am

Mr. Ember hled out the black glass shard, "Priceless item. It took my grandfather ages for him to obtain it. This shard is usually call the Black Seal, it seals the bond of riders and dragons within this shard and keeps it there forever as long as the rider wants it there. He or she can mutter some words to bring the bonds back once they want it back."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 am

Cade nodded. "So, how do I do this?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 am

"Say I Cade, carrier of Time, wish to enclose my bond in the Black Seal to protect my dragon and her life." Mr. Onami smiled. The black fox placed the black glass in Cade's hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 am

"I Cade, carrier of Time, wish to enclose my bond in the Black Seal to protect my dragon and her life."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 am

A small breeze blew in and a grey smoke began to swirl around them, both dragon and rider. The Black Seal glowed and took in the smoke. It shook for moment, glowing for a couple of more minutes till it dimmed out to a deep black. Mr. Ember nodded his head, "It's not much, pain free process. You will feel a little odd becuase your dragon is like your other half, so you're missing a part of yourself but you'll get use to it."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 am

Cadenodded. HE turned t oleave and search for Cysero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:04 am

Raven bit her lip. Tint came up to the group and he quickly took airborne. He landed in front of Cade with his wings held out, and the black dragon held out a bag, "Just in case, the best weapons I keep in my stash."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 am

"No thank you. I will use my own weapons. THey're stronger than anything in that bag, I can guarantee."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:14 am

The black dragon snorted in disbelief and his rider who stood beside Stella in the distance shook his head, "He's just trying to help." Tint nodded his head then stepped aside.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 pm

"Now, I must go.", Cade said. He froze time around him, to make sure nobody would ttempt to stop him. Then, he proceeded to run off, unfreezing everything when he was at a good distance.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Raven looked up at the broad sky and saw Bishop flying above them. She signaled him pointing her fingers a certain direction and the golden eagle nodded taking off in light speed. He screeched out as he flew over the grassy fields. His keen caramel eyes spotted Cade and he shimmered blending in with the cloudless day.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Cade put up a field of enhanced time around him, bernding the laws of time and space to make himself invisble to avoid being tracked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Bishop stopped flying and he screeched out loud, having it echo. Raven gritted her teeth and Phobia's blue eyes narrowed. Jet snorted quietly and Alex mounted on his back, pulling the reins.
"No use, don't go wasting your breath." Mr. Ember murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Cade kept up his veil for several hours as he searched.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 am

Bishop flew back and landed, "I'm sorry Raven I couldn't keep on tracking. The force of magic takes affect on my kind, we go paralyzed for a while if it is very strong." She nodded her head then smiled weakly, "You tried." The golden eagle nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 am

Cade eventually found the site of his old house, the charred remains overrun with vines. He explored his old village, every building charred and overrun with vegetation. However, there was one building that was in pristine condtion, save for the fact that it was completely inverted- the guardian tower. "Cysero must be there...", Cade said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 am

From a forest nearby a shadow stirred and Clocks appeared with his twin Echo and Raku. The three of them spread out among the forest to watch from a safe distance. The young female hellhound tamer relased a cloud of black smoke and from it emerged a black raven soaring across the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 am

Cade entered the building, and looekd around in horror at the corrupted Guardian tower. There was a huge, creappy, purple eye on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 am

The black raven flew silently around the town as it looked around. Echo guided the brid with her mind telling him where to go but it refused at it felt a bad prescence among them all. Raku let out a low growl and snorted. Clocks held a sword in a hand as he pressed himself behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

"Well, well, well...", a booming, hollow voice said from nowhere. Cade looked around, drawing his scimitars. "Where are you, Cysero!?", he shouted. "I'm in a room you will never find unless you can solve my riddle.", Cysero said. "Fine... what is it?", Cade said. "I have hands, but never hold. I have a face, but never look. Find me before your time is up." "Before my time is up...?", Cade said to himself. He immediately began coughing. "Poison gas!", he said, holding his breath. He quickly figured out the riddle, and found the large grandfather clock. "now, to open the door, turn back time to when you were young. Think back to your favourite place, and turn back the clock to that room's number.", Cysero said. Cade remembered that his favourite room of the tower was the arena, numbered 633. He quickly turned the hands of the clock to 6:33. Immediately, the wall opened up, and the poison gas cleared. He entered the passageway. "Now, remember that seeing is believing, but not all things you see are real. The next obstacle plays with your eyes, not with your body.", Cysero said. Immediately, a huge stone wall rose up in front of Cade. Cade attempted to smash it, but it was too strong. He then closed his eyes and walked forward through the stone. When he opened his eyes, he was in a terrifying throne room. Seated on the throne was Cysero. Hovering in a circle around the throne were the elemental orbs, and in Cysero's hand was the Frostus Rectar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 34 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: