Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 am

"Raku, can you go in?" Clocks murmured.
"No way kid, interfering can cause me death." he answered, "I would if I could to see what would happen." Echo sighed and the raven landed in front of the tower with it's golden eyes staring up. She turned to see her pet fly up and perch upon the top letting out a loud caw.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 am

Cysero stood up. "Well, well, well. If it isn't little Cade, come for a rematch." "SHUT UP, CYSERO!", Cade said angrily. "Woah, a fiesty one, huh?" , Cysero said. "You killed everybody I knew or loved. You killed my whole family, and my whole village. You have caused too much suffering. THIS ENDS NOW!", Cade said. "Prepare to die!", he said angrily. Cysero smiled. "Well then, let's see who really dies.", Cysero said calmly, pointing his sword at Cade. "And no orbs this time. Just your skill versus my skill.", Cade said. "Hmm.... No.", Cysero said. "Then just the fire orb.", Cade said. "Deal.", Cysero said. "En garde!", Cade said, charging at Cysero and slashing rapidly. Cysero blocked every attack easily, then countered with a strong kick to Cade's chest. Cade stumbled backwards, but growled. He conitnued attacking, and blocked every single attack from Cysero, even those made with the Fire Orb. Cade landed a strong blow to Cysero's face. Cysero stepped back and grunted, blood running from his mouth. Cysero sent a huge fireball at Cade. Cade didn't try to run this time. Instead, he held up his swords in an x-shape. The fireball deflected off his swords and headed straight at Cysero. "Wha-", Cysero said, his eyes wide. The fireball slammed into him, and the halls of the tower were pierced by Cysero's screams. After the smoke cleared, Cyseor was lying on the ground, moaning in pain. Cade walked over and grabbed the Frostus Rectar. He then claimed the Fire Orb and put it in his bag. He then said a few words and sent the other orbs back to their Guardians. "You lose, Cysero.", Cade said, turning to leave. But, as he walked away, Cysero began laughing weakly. "Heh... heheheheheheh...", he said. "What's so funny?", Cade said. "You finally did it, Cade... You fought not for yourself, but for everybody.... You truly have the spirit of the warrior...", he said. "What the hell are you talking about!?", Cade said. "I'm... proud of you... son...", Cysero said, and faded away.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:48 am

Raku's eyes widen and he looked up to see the pale streaks of the orbs disappear. Her ran out to the open and threw his head back howling. The raven let out a caw and Echo along with Clocks ran out to the middle to feel thr strong force of power disappearing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am

CAde stared at the burned area of the floor where Cysero had been. "Was he really...", he said quietly. "No, of course not..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:58 am

Flick's orb around his neck glowed and her glanced down to look at it. The orb showed an image and it was the previous guardian an elderly dark violet dragon with bright neon blue eyes, the dragon in it smiled and the orb dimmed. Kanda looked up to see the Ice Orb come down to her and it appeared in her claws. Her eyes widen and Mr. Ember smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Cade snapped his fingers. With the power of the Fire Orb, he undid all damage that had ben done with it. The village was restored, and his family appeared before him, but as spirits. He smiled. "Son, I'm proud of you...", his mother said. "Mother... father...", he said, tears welling up in his eyes. His little sister walked over to him. "Serah...", Cade said, smiling. He crouched down on one knee, and gave his little sister a hug. "It's so good to see you all again....", he said. His sister smiled at him. "It's good to see you too, but we must leave...", his mother said. "Why?", Cade said, frowning. "You have avenged us, and freed our souls to ascend to heaven.", his father said. "Thank you ,big brother..", his sister said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Both twin hellhound tamers gasped as the village came up and Raku looked around. The raven drifted away into the air and Echo glanced around awed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm

THe ghosts of cade's family vanished, and Cade left the tower.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Clocks shook his head and then stretched out an arm yelling, "Hey! Cade! Come with us we'll make a quick trip back to camp!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Cade wiped the tears from his eyes and kept walking, as if he didn't hear or even see Clocks.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Raku's ears lowered down and Ehco dusted her sleeves turning to her twin who looked a little sad that he didn't hear a response.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Caade smiled as he relaized he'd done it. He'd avenged his village, freed the souls of his family, and destroyed his nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Raku disappeared and appeared in front of Cade in a friendly approach, "Hey Clocks offered you a ride, as you sure you don't want to come back home with us?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:19 pm

CAde kept walking forward, as if he did not notice anything. As he walked towards Raku, it looked as though he'd run into him, but instead, somehow walked straight through him, as though Cade was existing on a seperate plane of reality.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 pm

The hellhound turned red eyes widen and both twins came running up to his side, "It's like I'm not even there." Echo looked sad and Clocks clenched his teeth, "If he's going to be that stubborn, fine then, come on you guys."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Cade turned his head to face his comrades. He had left the supposed trance he was in. "Hello, Raku, Clocks, Echo.', he said, in a strange, dead, hollow voice, with a slight echo.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:30 pm

The female tamer shivered and she stood beside her twin. Clocks's eyes widen and Raku's did as well. The two of them glanced at one another with a worried look and turned back to him.
"Um...nice of you to see us." Clocks murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Cade turned and continued walking, without another word.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm

"Something is wrong with him." Echo whispered.
"Go into his mind with your magic." his twin spoke. She nodded her head, then drew a black petal and placed it in between her hands clasping them together.
"'Go into thee soul of the Time Carrier'" she murmured. In a moment a cloud of red smoke swirled around her and she disappeared from her spot. She appread into Cade's mind and opened her golden eyes, drawing a silver dagger, "Okay friend, let's see what's going on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

A slightly translucent, and twisted version of Cade appeared. Twisted, as in, half of him was an angel, and positively glowing with virtue and goodness, and the other half of him was demonicly evil and satanic, positively oozing with sin and hate. "Leave. Now.", he said. His voice was similarly twsited, a deep, soft, soothing vocie mixed with a mocking, high-pitched, cruel voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm

She staggered a bit drawing her weapon across her and her eyes narrow, "Cade fight this evil off, please. Come back to the camp with us so everyone can cheer for your victory. Raven was even worried about you as you left."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 pm

"The evil is a part of me, Echo. And it is part of you, too. When you achieve your greatest goal in life, and take out the ultimate revenge, you will realize the power of the darkness. It is unfightable. It consumes us all, in time. It is unevitable. Please... Don't fight... Join me in service of the Misstress..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm

"Misstress?!" she growled, "Who are you talking about?!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

"Dark Madder, of course.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 pm

"Dark Madder..." Echo mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 35 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: