Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:52 pm

GRim snarled and drew his demonic two handed sword, putting away his scythe. He and Ace engaged in combat, each countering every blow of the other.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:31 pm

((It's okay. Also, I still have no clue where Kaina disappeared to...))

Franarch lowered his head, and snarled again. He was having a hard decision. It was either tell Brutas to get Cade AND her rump to helping, risking Death themselves, or letting the snooty Ace take the glory of defeating Death, or at least sending him back to Heck for a later match. The poisonous serpent didn't like either idea, but he didn't like Ace even more. He folded in his wings which had been blocking Brutas, and growled. "Brute, I don't want to say this, but I think that you should get your rider's reluctant rump out there before he loses his chance to get the girl." he supported.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:56 am

Brutas nodded. She took off and was soon nearing the battle. Cade stood up on Brutas' back and punched Ace. He fell off of Luna. Luna swooped to cxatch him, and Cade replaced Ace in the battle. he drew two bright glowing yellow scimitars. He had the weapons of an angel! He leapt off of Brutas back, and then seemed to land on an invisble floating platform. He relentlessly attacked Death. Death soon surrendered in the face of the unbearable onslaught. "Damn you, Cadensis!", he said, vanishing. Cade allowed himself to fall, and Brutas was waiting below to catch him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:43 pm

The green dragon below whooped in delight, then flew to join Brutas. Before even reaching half the height, he lurched and his bottom half swung forward as if he wore a collar staked to the ground. He half flew and half fell to the ground, then glanced around desperately for Kaina. He saw no one of particular that seemed to even resemble his rider. Stumbling forward, he followed an invisible string to the force of his pain.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Phobia spiraled downwards and she landed on the ground to be followed by Jet. The two sibling dragons gave a small smile to one another then they turned to Flick who stood there call calm staring up in the sky were Grim was just a moment ago. Mr. Onami came up to him, closing his snout, hearing the clicking of teeth, "You're going to drool, if your mouth hangs like that my friend." Raven let out a quiet giggle as Alex shook his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Gloom and Doom snarled. "We'll be back with our master, and you'll pay for this, Cadensis!", they said in unison. tHey vanished. Brutas landed and Cade leapt from Brutas's back, sheathing his two swords.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 pm

"What the heck are they talking about?" Flick spoke turning to Cade with large wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 pm

"Cadensis is my full name.",Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:27 am

"How did they know your name in the first place, is what I am curious about kid." Mr. Onami huffed as he pulled out his leather gloves flexing his furry hand as it felt stiff.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am

"WE've met before.", Cade said. He removed his shirt, revealing a large scar across his chest, as if his soul and heart had been ripped from body.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Raven gasped placing her hands over her mouth and Phobia stiffened slightly lowering her head to be close to her rider. Jet's eyes narrowed and Alex placed a hand over his dragon's snout to calm him. Mr. Onami was shocked just like the rest but he breathed, "How did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm

((Once again, I'm still here. *high, badly imitated female voice* Oh, but Brutas, where has your Franny gone?))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 pm

"Happened right about the time I found Brutas. Got on the bad side of a couple roving dragon hunters. They managed to get the upper hand on me, and just about chopped my head off. Ol' Death came 'round to finish the job. Damn near did, too, but good ol' Brutas managed to help me evade him."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Mr. Onami nodded his head rubbing in between his furry ears and he sighed, slumping his shoulder, "Well then, interesting way to encounter death since it is of course the only way my good friend. But anyways, Flick owes you more then he could ever do for you two, isn’t that right my scaly friend?"
"Yes sir." He answered looking up at both dragon and rider. Phobia whipped her head around and whispered to Brutas, "Hey where did Franarch go? Curiosity got to me."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm

"Most likely looking for Kaina, probably.", Brutas said.

Last edited by sora22 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm

"Go help, it's the least you can do." the crimson dragon answered flapping out her wings.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 am

"I will.", Brutas said. "Cade, you wanna come?", she asked. "Of course!", Cade responded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Phobia nodded her head and nudged Raven, "Come on, you look really tired. Go on and sleep." The small rider yawned, rubbing her eyelids and nodded quietly without any protest. The crimson dragon gave a small nod and turned to the others, "Raven is off to bed, and I’m on patrol duty. See you guys later."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 pm

"See ya, Raven. Sleep tight!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:42 pm

The rider waved a lazy hand and walked inside one of the resting tents. As for Phobia the crimson dragon walked somewhere else as she was stationed to do a night duty patrol around the camp.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Ace growled. He grumbled to himself, angry that he had been upstaged by Cade. Again. "I hate him so much!", he said to himself. Luna, on the other hand ,was doing the same, except for Brutas instead of Cade. THey both stalked off to think of a way to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Raven collasped onto the cot and let out a low moan, "Such an exhausting day."
"Seems like it." a girl spoke as her head poked from underneath the sheets. Her curly red hair ran over her shoulders and brushed over her shoulders as she propped herself up on one elbow.
"You don't what Alex and I dealed with Rubia." the rider answered as she propped herself up and snuggled under the thin sheets.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Cade and Brutas were searching avidly for Franarch, while Ace pondered a way to get rid of Cade.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Phobia ran into Tint and the smokey grey dragon reared back flapping his wings, "What you doing?!" he barked in a dragon's way.
"Night patrol duty and um...personal duty." she answered. The blacksmith dragon gave a nod and walked past by her, "Well then...carry on."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 am

(I must wait for hanabi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 25 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: