Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Doom and Gloom phased out of reality and reappeared in front of the angels that were going to try to stop Grim.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 pm

They all gasped nearly thrown back in shock and some lunged foward attacking crying out a battle cry.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Doom and Gloom summoned up several demons to take care of the angels, and then went to help their teacher.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

A few hellhounds leapt from the ground to aid the angels as their teeth snapped bringing down demon after demon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:29 pm

The demons reappeared again and again, attacking the angels and hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Clocks sent a small thought to all the hellhounds they'll be awarded if they keep the angels safe. Half agreed, the other half insisted on staying with the twins. The two didn't argue.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:45 pm

The two quickly caught up. "We're here to help, master!", they said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 pm

The dragons turned to see Grim and Flick let out a cry flying faster and faster. Phobia whipped around and gaped her jaws letting a small sphere of red form. Jet flew past by her as he was hoping she would slow down the three. She relased the large orb of red hurtling towards them in a blur of red.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Grim sliced the orb in half with one swing of his scythe, instantly destroying the orb.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 pm

"Impossible!" Phobia snarled.
"Let's keep moving, we at least slowed them down a bit, Jet will handle the next." Raven answered. The crimson dragon flipped backwards to follow after the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Grim, Gloom, and Doom phased from reality, and reappeared in front of Phobia and the others.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Flick let out a shrill cry rearing back in mid-air, he spiraled away from the fight having Jet rammmed his horns into the three of them. Phobia came up from behind, flying towards them with claws held out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Grim quickly caught Flick as Doom and Gloom distracted te others. He raised his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Mr. Onami gapsed as he saw Grim and the young gox teached jumped up from the spot between the neck and the back to run on to Flick's snout and jump off kicking the reaper in the face with a hard boot. The fox yelped almost tipping over until the young dragon placed him into balance and whirl around to face Grim.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Grim turned ethereal as Onami kicked him, and thus was unfazed. However, he turned corporeal again and finished the swing of his scythe just as Flick turned, exposing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:27 pm

The young purple dragon reared back roaring in pain as he placed a hand around his neck. The blood ran through his claws as he struggled to keep himself airborne as the wound broke his scales. Mr. Onami gasped seeing the blade cut through the hard scales of a dragon’s skin; he ran up Flick’s neck and stood on his head, "Where’s your orb?"
"I lost it back in the forest I died at first; I dunno where it is right now." The dragon answered. His green eyes turned to Grim and they began to glow. The wound on his neck began to seal closed.
"Huh! The power to heal?! Amazing!" Jet yelped. Flick shook his head from side to side then he spiraled upwards flying and he took off back towards the camp. Phobia lashed her tail at Doom and Gloom hoping to send them flying so they had to fly off and protect the young purple dragon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Doom and Gloom turned ethereal and continued attacking. GRim scowled. "Those who assist in avoiding death will become my targets as well."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 pm

"Kiss my rump!" Phobia snarled. Raven clasped her hands over her mouth as the rider struggled to hold her laughters. Flick let out a laugh and Jet smiled even though he could of been smiling into the face of death.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Doom snarled. He drew his blade and was soon poised to drive it through Phobia's skull. Gloom did the same.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 pm

The crimson dragon gasped and she pumped her wings flying after the two. Flick drew in some power from within the moonlight and a large pale white dome found around the three large dragons. Jet smirked, "This isn't going to last us kid."
"I know, we just have to make it back to camp." he answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 am

Grim, however, was still inside the dome, and Gloom and Doom soon entered. They all chose different targets and flew towards them.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm

((Posting so you know I'm still here! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Ooc\\
Oh I'm sorry hanabi, we've carried on without you.
>.<

Bic//
Flick gasped seeing the three entered and he spread his wings, shattering the domes. Phobia swiveled out of the way with Raven glancing around anxiously to see Mr. Onami hang on to Flick's horns, as Jet spiraled sideways beating his wings.
"Cade, Brutas! Help us!" the nervous young dragon yelped. Without thinking twice, Trekera bounded into the air with her rider Stella as the two flew towards the skirmish among the air. Tint along with Kevin came along as well , flanked by angels with their weapons in hands.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Cade hesitated. He knew he had to save Raven, but he was terrified of challenging Death himself. Meanwhile, ace and Luna took off eagerly. "If you're afraid to save Raven, then I'll do it!", Ace said. His golden armouur, or what was left of it, glistened in the sunlight, and his bloody battle scars were easily visible. He stood up on Luna's back and drew his golden claymore sword. "Bring it on, Death!", he shouted. Grim snarled. He turned to face Ace and flew over to him. He drew down his hood, revealing his terrifyingly demnic skull head. The very sight of it would have petrified most, but Ace was unaffected. He swung hims claymore and actually managed to land a hit. Grim was thrown back. Doom and Gloom gasped. "Master!", they said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Phobia flew up beside Flick and she snorted, "Well I'm glad he threw the blow. Mr. Onami, you and Flick land, we'll take care if things from here." The teacher nodded and yanked the dragon's horns having him land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: