Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:37 am

Raven looked around and the black dragon was nowhere in sight she clenched her hands into fist and she pounded a nearby tree, making her knuckles bleed, "Dammit! This stupid war is causing all of this!"
Phobia turned to Franarch then at Cade, she walked over to him and she lowered her head to be eye level, "Comfort her, if you like the gal, go." Her bright blue eyes glanced towards Raven.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Cade nodded and jumped off of brutas, going over to Raven.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Franarch leaned against Brutas, sighing. "I wish that assassin had left a sign of some sort. Kaina is too good at tracking." he said, scanning the area. Kaina blushed. "Oh, I'm not that good." she replied.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:26 pm

"Perhaps Kaina could take a look at the spear, see if there are any styles to way it's made or if there's a name or something?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Jet and Alex quietly came to the group and they glanced at the slim purple dragon that lay there. The grey dragon heaved a sigh but Alex placed a hand on his arm, "There's a way to fix this, but Kemuki will reject."
"Alex, he might. The old draco has a soft spot for such a young kid like Flick." Jet answered.
"Who's going to take his spot then if he does will so?"
"Agrippina could, she knows as much as Kemuki, we'll ask tonight." Alex nodded his head in agreement.
|||||||||||||||||||
Raven wheeled around and she buried her face into Cade's chest, softly crying, "Please let this all be a dream, please." she whispered.
"I wish it was as well Raven, but it's real dear." Phobia sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Cade nodded. "I wish it was all a dream, too, Raven, but I'm afraid it's not.', he said, said. He felt a few tears run from his eyes as well.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Kaina nodded at Brutas, got off of Franarch's back, and walked over to the spear. She examined it closely, mentally praying that there would be a sign of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:15 pm

"Try to pull out the spear if you can Kaina." Phobia muttered, "If not, we'll have to ask Lekayta."
"Tint could probably predict the maker of the arrowhead if he knows most of the weapon makers." Jet spoke. Alex whistled for the search party to come in, and the first one that came in was their griffin ally.
"Gliff?" Phobia blinked.
"Chance is such a snoop, I had to keep him away, I told the Wyverns and Easterns, they said we will have to find a way to heave the corpse back to camp." he spoke folding his huge feathered wingspan, "And I'm sorry for your loss, I knew the kid meant a lot to you all."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 am

Kaina pulled at the spear, soon yanking it from Flick's body. She made the spear parallel with her face and slowly observed the newly pulled out part as if it might bite. Franarch nodded at Gliff. "I believe Brutas and I could handle that. Right, Brute?" he said, now looking over at his 'sweetie'.

((I just imagined something REALLY cute! Imagine a chibi Franarch singing this to Brutas.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 am

(Oh my god! That was so adorable! And it made me want to laugh, hug whoever was singing, and vomit all at once!)brutas smiled and nodded. "Of course we can, franny."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 am

((I know! If only I could send you my mental image, but I suck at drawing too badly!!!!! (Every good artist criticizes themself.)))

"Shall we go then?" Franarch said, now approaching flick.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 am

'Of course.", Brutas said. shge got up close to him"are you really trying to help Gliff or are you just trying to get us alone togehter?", she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 am

"A little bit of both, A little bit of both." Franarch whispered back, laughing the smallest bit. Kaina lowered the spear and leaned over. "And what's this over here?" she said, listening to the dragons. Franarch looked back at her. "Oh, shush." he replied.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 am

"Yeah, Kaina, mind your own business.", Brutas said, slightly irritated at Kaina.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 am

Gliff stepepd back slightly and spread out his wings, "I'll be waiting with the party out within away from the forest, a few dragons are trying to go after the killer by the way."
"Jet come on and let's go help." Alex spoke. His grey dragon nodded and crouched down. Alex mounted his dragon and Jet took off without another word. Phobia watched them leave then she turned to Raven and Cade, "Come on you two, it's not safe out here, we better get going then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Cade nodded. "Phobia's right, Raven. We should go.", he said. "Brutas!", Cade called. "yeah?". she called back. "Me, Raven, and Phobia are going back, ok?" "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 pm

"Okay, you two come on." Phobia crouched down so the two could get on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 pm

CAde climbed up on to phobia.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Raven moutned on Phobia, and grabbed the reins. She stepepd back slightly and she turned her head to Franarch, "We'll be back at camp if you need us." She spread out her wings and took off into the sky from a small opening from the forest. She pumped her wings and they were gliding across the sky.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 am

kaina frowned, but backed off. "I'm gonna have to ride with you guys. Even though I can take care of myself, I refuse to be left in this forest where Flick was killed. The killer might come back." she said. Franarch thought she had a good point, but frowned anyway. "Plan C. Status: Foiled." he said, loud enough for both the girls to hear. Kaina climbed onto his back, tying Franarch's tail around the spear. This made Franarch's frown to progress into a scowl. He grabbed hold of the heavier part of Flick, muttering a quick 'let's go.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 am

Brutas sighed. 'THere goes our alone time...', she thought.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:30 am

Phobia heaved a sigh amd she turned her head to see the quiet riders, she wanted to say something but nothing came out so she just turned away and continued on flying. She glanced down to see most of the dragons lined up up on the landing fileds with their wings spread out. Gliff was among the dragons with the others and Keumki ws in the front with Lekayta and Haritense.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:39 am

((I will not be returning until July 26th or 27th. Also, I couldn't think what I would say, so this will be my last post till then.))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 am

Ooc\\
Okay then, hope you have a good time while you're gone then.
Razz
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 pm

((I will. I'm going to see my aunt and my grandparents!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: