Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Flying Warriors - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 am

"Oh great. Brute, looks like they've got the scent. they also said something about blood. C'mon, let's go, honey." Franarch said, pointing himself directly downwards and folding in his wings so Kaina got a blast of air in the face before she could laugh.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Jet landed on the soft and Phobia landed beside him. Their riders dismounted them and walked over to the spot where the blood was spotted. Raven ran her hand across a blood stained path of flowers, and she sighed, "He could be dead, with the loss of so much blood. We have a very slight chance of finding him alive."
"We shall and we will." Jet snarled. Raven turned around to face the upset grey dragon and she glared at him. Alex glanced at Phobia and the red dragon piped uo, "You two please, come on." she whined. Raven turned away and Jet turned his bakc on her. Phobia's head hung low and she spoke up, "Raven let's go look inside the forest quickly, the rest of you search the edges of the forest in case of any more clues. " The search party nodded and walked off. Phobia nudged Raven from behind and the two walked in leaving Jet and Alex waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

CAde burst out laughing as Brtuas fleww after franarch.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Jet turned his head and sighed, "Some riders can act so immature when love is in the air, I wish I could do something about that."
"You ain't the only one." Alex said leaning agains this dragon. The two glanced into the forest hoping to see Phobia and Raven soon.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 am

Franarch landed, then realized, like Raven had, the sheer amount of blood. He sniffed it a couple of times to verify that it was Flick's. His heart got lower with every sniff, because every sniff told him 'he's dead.' Kaina pat Franarch on the neck. "C'mon now, let's go look around, we might find more clues." she said, knowing how the dragon felt. Franarch shook his head, and instead flew up above the canopy of the forest, looking to see Phobia pushing trees slightly. He hovered and followed the little path.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:46 am

Brutas frowned sadly. She flew up next to Franarch. "Franarch, we should look. Maybe Flick is still alive. In fact, I bet he is!", she said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 am

"You can look. I'm gonna watch Phobia in case the same thing happens to her. It would be too much if we lost 3 friends, right?" he said, looking at Brutas while he spoke. He had this soft look in his eyes, as if his heart was being squeezed by the gods above him.

((I cried a little on the inside when I wrote that...))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 am

(i cried a little on the outside when I read that...)BRutas nodded sadly. She flew off to help look for Flick.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:37 pm

The soft wind danced through the forest and Raven heard the whispers of the forest. She glanced around with worried looked on her face and Phobia bent her head close to he rider's, "Raven, we control fear, we can't fear control us."
"Phobia, I know, but I can't help it right now, the only thing right now that is bugging me is Flick." she whispered. Phobia nudged her rider and whispered quietly, "Everything will be all right." But as the two continued they heard a moan and they stopped frozen.
"Flick?" Phobia piped up looking around alarm.
"Behind the bushes, but don't come close." he muttered in a pain voice. But Raven didn't listen she ran to the bushes, but right then two things happened. A blur of black lunged at her and a blur of bright purple sprang out protecting the rider. Blood sputted from someone, and everything grew quiet. A huge black dragon stood in front of Raven but in between the two was Flick standing there with a long spear through him. His eyes rolled back and the small dragon fell on his side passed out. Phobia stared at him and Raven had tears well up at the corner of her eyes.
"Flick!" she screamed ,"Flick no, please!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Ooc\\
Oh my god, I felt an ache in my heart at all three.
;~;
Okay guys, in maybe a day or two I'll will be transfering this thread to Myhtodreas, I saw waddledude's account. I'm not sure if you have one hanabi, so I will give you some time, before I do.
And once that is done, we'll start from where we left off from.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 am

(NOOOOOOOO! FLICK!!!!!!!!!!! Also, dn't trasnfer the thread! Zeta-i mean, mytho- has that no roamnce rule, remembembember?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 am

Ooc\\
Oh yea~
That sucks big time...
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 am

(inddeeedddd)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 am

Ooc\\
Well, go on and post something replying to mines or you can wait for hanabi's.
x]
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 pm

(et's wait for hannahbye)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Franarch screeched, calling for Brutas's or whoever's help. "They found Flick!" he stopped just in time for a whiff of air. "Oh god...This can't be happening..." he muttered, nearly falling out of the air when he smelt the fresh blood of his dear, now recently deceased, friend. Kaina clutched her shirt, then whined. "Franarch, let's go help Phobia and Raven before the same thing happens to them." she said. Halfway through her sentence, Franarch was already spiraling down to the earth, acid teardrops flying out behind him.

((*Cries very loudly, gets comforted be a random person* Why is it all so sad?!?!?!*continues crying*))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Brutas and CAde went down aftrer Franarch and Kaina, not sure if they wanted to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:19 pm

((RAISE THE MOOD!!!!! Mood raiser here. Click!))

Franarch landed near Phobia. He stared at the still warm body of Flick, another few tears of acid escaping his eyes. They burned holes in the ground, causing a rabbit to go running away from the new exit from it's tunnels. "Who did this. WHO?!?!?!" Kaina yelled in distress.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm

(Oh my god, you like Voltaire too!? I'M LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN!)Brutas snarled when she saw Flick. She roared angrily.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 pm

((Yeah I have 4 songs by him on my playlist on YouTube. He's really good but I personally think that Stabilo is better if you don't want songs with upbeat creepy things. I don't have a problem with evil meteors from out of the sky, it's just that I don't always want them in my music. Also, I don't know what to say for the rp.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm

(Have you played his game, Deady? It's on ebilgames.com. Also, have you listened to land of the dead and when you're evil?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 pm

((When you're evil is what got me liking him. Let me check about land of the Dead...Nope, I don't think I have. Also, you should listen to the stuff from the movie 'Repo! The genetic opera.'))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:50 pm

(nice. still, play his game!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 pm

((I will, but later. I can only be on for thirteen more minutes.))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: