Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm

GRim and Cade both began falling to the ground at the same time. However, Brutas, hurt as she was, quickly moved to catch her rider.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Alex, with a flick of his hand, got his boomerang back and placed it away on his belt, "What the heck happened?"
"I dunno." Raven murmured. Phobia turned her head from side to side as riders and dragons stood aside wacthing jaw-gaped, a few others looked a little tense.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Grim swiftly righted himself and halted his fall just above the ground, sending a large powerful wave of air out from the point directly below him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Dragons around the area shield most of the camp as the wind struck. The creatures and riders among the ground all hid behind the wings of the large dragons as they much of a protection.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 pm

THe trees nearby were uprooted, and anything not shielde was blown backwards by several hundred feet.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:39 pm

The dragons lowered their wings down and snarled baring their fangs. The elves all got up shaken as the angels helped them up on to their own two feet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Cade stumbled to his feet. "I.... will not.... allow you to.... take the lives of anybody here....", he said, in a loud, strong voice that sounded somewhat more holy than his usual voice.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm

(( Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm

(???)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

((I have nothing to say, so Very Happy .))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

/)ok)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Two large ear shrilling cries echoed upon the skies and at once Flick's green eyes widen, "Everyone out of the skies!" he yelled. Riders and dragons looked confused at first till the sky began to rubmle and the startled dragons landed. A huge mass of black smoke rose from a forest nearby and it began to dissolve away as it took the place of two very large dragons. They stood in midair for a moment until their bloody red eyes shot open and let out blood lusted cries.
"Blackblood and SoulCarrier!" the young purple dragon stammered as he landed. The two black dragons looked around the large mass of riders and dragons and SoulCarrier turned to Grim, "You've failed to listened to Kersier's commands, you were suppose to retrive the Flick and help us eliminate the camp but you decided to do your own things. You greedy reaper, Kersier has dismissed you from this task." Her voice was bone chilling and so was her apperance. She had large red eyes that glinted underneath the dark skies even though not much light was shining. Her slim body was long and pointed as spikes lined from head to tail. Her snout was long and narrowed as it showed many white teeth. Blackblood was almost similar to her, but his eyes were more of a darker bloody red and his apperance can scare you pale. His claws gleamed as they looked like they just sharpened and his large wings were more like bones then skin.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Grim snarled. "Then my truce with Kersier has ended. His soul has been on my list for centuries, and I have been kind enough to overlook that fact.", he said. "But no longer.", he said, smirking. "But first...", he said. He turned to face Cade. "Cadensis, old friend, I apologize for my trying to kill you. My attempt at retreiving Flick was kersier's orders, and you got in the way of me fulfilling my duty. I never wished to destroy you of my own free will.", he said. "Perhaps you would like to help me, for old time's sake?", he asked, extending his hand to help Cade to his feet. Cade grasped Grim's hand and stood up. "'To do so would be my pleasure.", he said, still sppeaking in an angelic voice. He smiled and drew his heavenly scimitars. "You both shall not harm these people!", they said together.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Franarch cringed and stepped back as the two dragons appeared. Hurriedly, he ran to Brutas and told her it might be best for her to aid her rider.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

"He can handle it. THere's more to Cade than even I know."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm

A female blue dragon was hiding behind a large oak tree in the distance as she listend intently on the two acursed dragons and Grim. Her icy blue eyes widen as she watched the scene and she shook her head stepping back, "Good job Grim." Her scaly lips upturned to a smile and she spread out her wings launching herself into the skies. The Ice elemental dragon shot across the sky behind Blackblood and Soulcarrier standing out from the dark day. Flick's eyes caught the speeding ice dragon as it flew downwards then upwards again. Then two brown figures joined here as they took skies. Blackblood's eyes veered to their direction and his large lips curled, "You three!"
"Yes us!" they cried out. The two twin dragons landed on the ground, on their hind legs and Kanda landed behind Grim with her wings spread out, "I Kanda, wielder or the Ice Region have broken her trust with Kersier, my clan has been forced out of their homes for your actions and now I want revenge for you two killing my family!"
"And we Yachu Twins have sided with Kanda as our family too has been killed." the two brown dragons snarled. The two large black dragons snarled, then landed on the ground and spread out their wings, covering themself in a large black barrier.
"Suffer your after life you scale saps!" SoulCarrier shrieked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 pm

"Face it, you accursed twins, you are outnumbered even without these dragons helping. Cadensis and I can easily defeat you ourselves.", Grim said, smiling. Cade laughed and touched the blade of one of his scimitars to the blade of Grim's scythe. The scythe began glowing with the same heavenly radiance as the scimitars.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm

"Do you really think this is just us?" SoulCarrier smirked. The black dragons that polluted the skies materialized at the two dragon's sides and twenty whole hroups of shadows that came to from three shadow dragons. More allies for the two dragons emered with clubs, medival flails, axes, shields, and hunting spears. Blackblood chuckled stretching out his wings, "Today marks the first day of this war!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:31 pm

The poison pair pressed themselves close to the ground. They had a conversation between themselves before Franarch said, "Alright Brute, if you say so." Kaina soon loudly whispered, "Look!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 pm

The angels and elves quickly ran towards the riders and dragons with weapons in hands as they saw the allies from across the field. Zelven lead his group to watch from the sides, and the dragons with no riders worked furiously with Tint as the blacksmith dragon handed weapons down to have them distributed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Franarch ran/flew to Mr. Ember, immediately questioning him. "Must we fight?" he asked, Kaina shooting an arrow at the ground to check her crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:03 pm

"Seeing the very large group, it is really hard to say unless..." he drifted off then snapped his fingers, "Bishop!" The golden eagle appeared and ruffled his feathers, "Yes sir?"
"Can you find allies as we try to hold those guys off?" the fox asked. The eagle looked towards the enemies and his hazel eyes narrowed, "I'll go light speed. Be safe all of you." He took off into the skies screeching and Mr. Ember turned to Franarch, "I want everyone to be defensive and offensive at the same time to wait for the backup Bishop is going to bring back."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 pm

"Ready, my friend?", Grim asked. "Yes.", Cade said. "CHARGE!!", they shouted. Grim and his two students ran at SoulCarrier and Blackblood's army. Following them was an army of materializing reapers. Cade sprouted angelic wings and took to the skies, leaiding a legion of angels against the enemies.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Franarch returned to Brutas and told her what Mr. Ember had said. "I guess we defend if attacked?" he asked more than said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Brutas nodded. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 28 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: