Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Flying Warriors - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Ooc\\
I saw mines just last summer and I had so much fun. We went to Cancun for two weeks to see them.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 am

Franarch nodded, then lifted the limp body as best he could, using every limb that fit.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:31 am

Brutas sighed again. SHe got clsoer to Franarch. "We can be alone once we get back, hopefully...", she whisperd.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 am

"I hope too." he said, slowly ascending with his half of Flick. "You'd never expect such a young guy to be so heavy."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 am

Brutas nodded. she took off with Franarch, helping to carry Flick.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 am

"We heard from Gliff, and the rescue party, but they went back out, determinded to find the killer." Kemuki spoke in a rasped voice.
"They might just end up getting themselves killed." Phobia sighed shaking her head, "Was this all my fault?"
"Don't blame yourself dear." Lekyata murmured. Raven dismounted her dragon and stood beside her glancing at the lonesome faces of their many comrades.
"Our prayers shall go to Flick." one of the other elders spoke. She nodded her head quietly and she glanced around wondering if she saw her brother in sight but nowhere.
"Where's Alex?" Raven asked.
"The boy hasn't set a foot back here since you guys left." John said standing beside his dragon, "His is probably trying to find the stronghold of our enemy."
"He isn't going to stand a chance with them all if he gets caught." Harintense muttered turning his head to Phobia.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:48 am

--When Franarch and Brutas reach the compound--

Franarch looked around for a bit. "There's a place we can set him down. This way, Brute." he said, puffing out his wings again.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 am

BRutas nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 am

Franarch laid down one end of Flick down, then collapsed. "I told him to stay off the junkfood..." he said, Kaina jumping off in time before he rolled onto his back, wings spread out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:02 am

Brutas laughed a little bit at what Franarch said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Before another word, Phobia's tail wrapped around Cade and she placed him down, "Watch her for me." She tensed up muscles and sprag up into the air with her wings flexed out as far as they can go.
"Phobia1" Raven cried out. Lekayta quickly picked up Raven with her tail dropping her on her back and she took off into the skies pumping her wings.
"Lekayta?" she whispered.
"I'm taking you to Phobia, there is no way I can let you two work without each other." she muttered, "Anyways, since the bonds are fragile, if you and your dragon are too far apart, you have a pyhsical pain that hurts more than hell." Raven's eyes widen and she gulped turning her head to see the red speck in the distance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Cade stood there, alone. "Yeah...", he said. "hey, Lekayta, aren't you forgetting somebody!?", he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"Get on Cade." Haritense spoke spreading out his large yellow thin wings, "We'll catch up in time. Kemuki watch the camp for me please, I'll be back once I drop the kidd off with Phobia."
"No problem Haritense." the white dragon spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Cade nodded and got on to Harintese's back.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Franarch wiggled, now trying to get up again. "Ya know, I wonder what that spear's tip is made of. Must be really strong to be able to break a dragon's scales and skin. There are only 3 things that can do that, I think." he said, tossing the spear over to Kaina. She dodged it, then lifted it, carrying it over to Kemuki. "Do think you can identify what this spear's tip is made of?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 pm

brutas got a little clsoer to franarhc, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Franarch suddenly jerked up his head, whipping out his tongue and licking Brutas's lower jaw.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm

(Uh... Should BRutas be flattered or disgusted?)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:49 pm

((He only kissed her . It's like when you try to kiss some one, miss, and instead get an area next to their mouth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:36 pm

(ok, got it.)Brutas smiled at Franrch and laughed slgihtly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Franarch laid down flat, then stretched. "If we retreated inside before we're needed, we could have our alone time."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Brutas smiled and nodded. "You know, Franarch, you're a knucklehead, but you can be smart sometimes."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Brutas smiled and nodded. "You know, Franarch, you're a knucklehead, but you can be smart sometimes."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm

"Hey," he said, standing," Just because I have a little head bump does not mean that you can call me a knucklehead."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Brutas smiled and alguhed. "Come on, Franny, you know I'm just teasing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 14 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: