Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

"What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 pm

"I can't tell you. But you'd laugh at me every time you saw me if I told you." he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

"Just tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

"Hey Cade." she smiled back.
Phobia spiraled across the sky followed by Jet and the two laughed as they spiraled around each other doing some simple air tricks. Flick followed after the two doing attempting a black flip but losing his balance and catching it before he crashed. The three dragons all glanced down and roared out loud spreading their wings further out more. Some of the elder dragons looked up and chuckled. Harintense glanced up to see them and he turned to Lekayta as she stepped out of the tent smiling, "You can never stump their high level ethusiam." He reutnred a low boomed chuckle, "You're right and Jet should be a fine general, as for Phobia that gal needs to find a right path for a lady. War isn't the best things for female dragons."
"But she's courageous, you can't stop her. She will be a new legacy to the family." Lekayta spoke. Harintense sighed and spoke, "Perhaps so, but if she dies or either Raven you're going to lose your only daughter."
"I knew the punishments before we headed into this." she snapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Franarch shook his head. "I can't. It's an absolute secret and I can't tell anybody." He said, probably causing even more frustration to the nearby female dragon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Brutas shrugged and began to walk away slowly. 'Fine. I guess I'll never-", at this point, she turned around and put her clawed front feet on Franarch's shoulders. "TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Franarch's current face: Shocked "I think I just wet myself a little..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Brutas laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Then Franarch shook his head. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. I'm sorry, mouth is closed for today's telling of secrets. Try again in infinity, maybe it'll be open then."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Brutas sighed. "Wil lyou tell me if I tel lyou one of my secrets?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 am

((He's not telling 'cuz I haven't decided what it is yet! XP))
Franarch's ears perked at hearing that. "Depends on how secret your secret is. Mine's is classified, unknown, never heard of, and top secret." he said, attempting to tip Brutas's nerves.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:37 am

"Mine is even more secret than that."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:43 am

"Alright. Tell me yours first. Then I'll tell you mine's."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:54 am

"No, you tell me yours first, then I'll tell you mine."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 am

"Fine, just don't laugh or tell anyone. I...I...IhaveacrushonyouandKainakeepsthreatningmethatshe'lltell youandIreeeeeeeallydidn'twantyoutoknowWHYAMISAYINGIT!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 am

'Silly boy, I already know that.", Brutas said, smiling. "If we're telling each other secrets that we already know, then I have a crush on you too."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 am

The small rumbling of hooves sounded and John was walking out of his tent with his arctic white dragon, Kemuki. Raven turned to see in the distance a small dust storm and they saw the familiar face of a recruit. A man was leading a small herd of horses towards the camp with him mounted on a huge creamy stallion the dragons stepped back and the riders smiled. The horses slowed down and the man walked up to them. John bowed his head and the man dismounted the horse. He pulled off his hood and smiled. Raven smiled and ran into his arms, "Cousin Orfeo!"
"How's my favorite girl?" he smiled.
"Good, how about you?" she giggled stepping back.
"Okay, tyring to tame a unicorn I rescued yesterday from a bunch of werewolves." he sniffled slightly, "How are the dragons?"
"Amazing." Alex answered coming up from behind. Orfeo looked up and shook hands with him and the two chuckled, "Well John how has been the allies been?"
"Good, the wolf is being a mongrel and the elf snapping at him like crazy to behave but on the good hand as is well. The horses?"
"Oh them, I brought them for ground patrols in case some dragons can't do sky patrols." he answered patting his.
"Well, we can try riding them. Raven since you seem to be the youngest from this camp, choose your horse first." John spoke. She ran off and came up to an ashy one. Orfeo helped her up and she grabbed the mane. The horse reared back and snorted.
"Awesome! All I need is a saddle and I can ride this beast!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Cade smiled slightly as he watcheed this unfold.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:13 pm

"Well, yeah, almost everyone here knows that you like me, Brute. You yelled it out during my laughing fit earlier." Franarch said, lying down. Kaina walked out from one of the tents, smiling. "Nobody ask, I won't tell you." she said as she walked past Brutas. Franarch put his head down to her level, then said, "You can tell me, right?" Kaina looked at him. "Oh, of course not, greatest friend of mine. You'd blab it out to all of the dragons by, let's see, noon tomorrow?" Franarch snorted at hearing that, then looked away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:50 pm

"Tell what?", Brutas asked.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:00 pm

"Now, Brutas, if I were to tell you that, I would end up telling you the secret. Franarch, you should know anyway." Kaina replied, then Franarch sat up. "Ooooohhh...You mean the secret about you not knowing how to play chess?" he asked, causing a twitch from the human girl. "THAT'S IT! I'M GOING SUICIDAL! FRANARCH, COME HERE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" she yelled, making the drake(male dragon) tremble. "I've done it this time..." he whispered, hoping and praying secretly that someone would save him from the certain wraith Kaina was about to unleash upon him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:16 pm

"aCtually, Kaina, if you were to go suicidal, you would want to kill yourself. I belive the word you're looking for is dracocidal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: