Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

Flying Warriors - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Franarch waddled away, speeding up his pace as he escaped. "Kaina...Kaina... Where is she?" he asked himself, flaring out his wings for some suddenly needed extra balance. He glanced back to make sure he wasn't being followed, then continued lumbering on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Brutas flew over to Franarch, with Cade in tow. "Want some help, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:17 pm

The green dragon's muscles twitched in surprise as Brutas spoke. " Yeah, I guess that'd be nice, sugarcakes." he said before continuing his search.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Cade made a fake gagging noise, and laughed. Brutas samcked him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Franarch smiled at their antics when he saw brown-gold and black disappearing behind a tent. He dashed over only to find another dragon with a furred tail. He sighed, then looked back up at Brutas.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Brutas looked over at Franarch, and the other dragon.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Franarch made a dash for another object that resembled Kaina, only to find himself staring at yet another dragon, this one with a mane.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Brutas sighed. "Cade, help us look.", she commanded.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Franarch continued looking unsuccessfully until he was jerked in one direction and suddenly dragged away by an invisible rope.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Brutas and Cade followed after Franarch
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Soon they were led to Kaina who was pushing a large crank. It seemed to be the reel to a large fishing pole and she was reeling in her catch.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm

"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 pm

"I'm getting my dragon. He's good at tracking everything but me." she replied, releasing the crank. At once, Franarch was let go.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:27 am

Cade smiled and laughd. Brutas smacked him again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 am

Phobia folded her wings, placing them over her back and she stood among the outskirts of the camp watching hellhounds bound in and out of the forest doing their night ground patrols. Griffins flew across the skies with angels flanking them. Riders with the horses Cousin Orfeo bought gallopped throughout the fields, rearing and neighing. Alex stormed across the field on a black stallion as some other riders followed him into the forest with elves riding on the backs of large wolves from Zelven's clan.
"What are they doing?" she murmured.
"Searching the forests in case there are any more lurkers ready to pounce out and do some killing." a voice answered. The large crimson dragon jumped when she heard the whimsical voice and it was Rubia's dragon, Verakilt.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" she snapped swatting a wing at him. The slim maroon dragon chuckled shielding himself and spoke, "Calm down, I didn't mean to startle you. Anyways what is Jet doing? I saw Alex go into the forest."
"Good question. I dunno." she answered but in a second of moments the large grey dragon shot through the sky following after the small group.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Franarch shot a glare at Kaina, then looked away. "The smell of moonlight messed me up." he said with a growl pricking the edges of his speech. The girl giggled, but said nothing in reply.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:10 pm

BRutas walked over to Franrach. "Moonlight doesn't have a smell, honey.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:11 am

"The Flying Warriors shall perish once Havoc and Chaos come from within Jarkal Volcano, they will bring utter destruction upon the land." a large golden dark murmured.
"But sir what about the young purple dragon Flick? One of our generals did achieve to kill him but that old scaly lizard Kemuki decided to bring him back. Grim did poorly on his job to bring the dragon back." a young dark female blue dragon said as she toyed with a ice rose, her claws crushed it, having the shards of ice fall everywhere and she got up to be standing on her hind legs circling a small fountain in the middle. Two other dragons were seated in the room, but they studied a large map as they pointed a claw to certain spots. The golden dragon turned his eyes to the female dragon and spoke, "Relase Blackblood and SoulCarrier." The blue dragon turned to him with a look of shock, "Sir bu-!" He lashed a claw out giving her a scar and she crashed into the far side of the room, breaking a pillar, "Do what you are told! No questions!" She nodded her head as blood came running down the side of her muzzle and she scampered out of the room in a cowardly fashion.
"You two!" he barled turning to the two map studying dragons. They looked up to be a pair of twin brown dragons and gave him their attetion, "Make sure Kanda gives them their weapons, they'll be needing them in case."
"Yes sir!" they saluted and ran off. The dragon turned to the fountain and puffed a ring of smoke, "After three more days, it shall be war."

Raven woke up with a start with beads of sweat dotting her forhead and she glanced around frantically to see Rubia sleeping quietly in the cot across from her. She placed a hand over where her heart is and she slumped over a bit letting her hair hang over her shoulders. She was panting quietly as the dream shooken her to the bone, scared. Raven rubbed her arms as the night began to grow cold and she got up, placing her leather vest one, and her bow an arrow set. She stepped out of the tent to see very few riders out and walking, but many dragons up and about doing there nightly things. She glanced around as Raven headed to the fireplace to find Mr. Ember sitting there scribbling in a thin notepad. His black ashy ears twitched and he looked up to see the small rider sit across from him and he smiled weakly, "Can't sleep?"
"Yea." she murmured gazing into the fire that was huddled into the spot. He nodded quietly then went back to his notepad.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Grim looked up at the large golden dragon. "Master, I am sorry to have failed you, but I would have succeeded if it weren't for that damned angel, Cadensis! Please, give me another chance before sending out Blackblood and SoulCarrier! Me and my apprentices could easily succeeded if you gave us our armour and real scythes!", he pleaded. He was kneeling before his leader.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 pm

He turned to face Grim with his large white eyes gleaming and sighed shaking his head, "You'll acompany the two, you'll have to listen to their orders thought." With a wave ofhis hand three sets of black armor and ten foot long sterling silver scythes appeared from out of thin air, "The items you requested for. And listen closely, only one more chance, if you fail again Grim, SoulCarrier would enjoy having your soul in her large collection." Kanda, the blue dragon, came rushing in panting, "They're in the air."
"Hurry then." the golden dragon snorted turning to Grim.

Raven placed a hand on the side of her head as the images flashed across her mind giving her a bad headache. Mr. Ember notcied right away and placed down his stuff to walk over to her, "Raven are you fine?"
"Where's Stella?" she asked.
"In her tent, why?" he asked.
"I need to see her right away."
"Let's go then." Phobia spoke from behind. Raven turned, glad to see her dragon and she nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:55 pm

'Thank you, sir!", Grim said smiling. "Doom, Gloom, come.", he said. "Yes, teacher!", the ysaid together. "You will not be disappointed, master!", Grim said, putting on his armour.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 am

The golden dragon smirked slightly letting a small cloud of smoke escape his scaly lips and he turned to the doors to see the two twin dragons tumble in panting, "It will be at least a few days before they reach the camp."
"No worries, Grim shall acompany them." Kanda smiled turning to them.
"Good because I really didn't want to mess with those two." one answered rubbing his foreclaws together.

Raven walked inside of Stella's tent to find the young camp leader reading a book as Trekera was poking her head underneath the soft cloth, they both looked up to see the rider and the older rider looked concernced, "Something wrong?"
"Everyone has to be ready." she murmured slumping in a chair not far from Stella. The older female rider closed her book getting up to stand beside Raven, "Tell me why?"
"The Dragon Lord sent out the acursed dragons, Blackblood and Soulcarrier." she answered.
"Impossible!" Mr. Ember gasped as he emerged into the tent with Phobia poking her head in.
"And that's not it, Grim is going to come back and make sure he takes Flick with him." Raven whispered as he head hanged. Stella placed a hand on the young rider's back and tunred to Phobia, "Get Dawn to wake up everyone, training apparently has to start early."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 am

Doom and Gloom put on their armour as the flew after their teacher. Grim was holding his huge, real sythe. It felt great holding it again...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

A large dragon with a purple dawn color shot across the sky roaring out. Alex came back riding into the camp with the small group and a girl look confused, "What's going on?"
"Early lesson kiddos! Chop, chop, to the fields!" Mr. Ember said running across the camp rounding up sleepy riders and dragons. Phobia shot across the sky with Raven riding her back and the small rider waved her hand as they flew over Alex and his group. He smiled then turned to his frineds, "Round up your dragons, I'll meet you in the fields." The group disassembled as Jet landed beside Alex, "Shall we go?"
"The horse has to go with the others, after that, we'll go." he answered. Once his horse was in the pin, he hopped on to his dragon and Jet took off into the air towards the fields.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 pm

"This time, Flick shan't escape my blade!", Grim said to himself. "He certainly won't, teacher!", Doom said. "Yeah! We'll get him for sure!", Gloom said. "Don't be a couple of suckups.", Grim growled. "Sorry, teacher....", Doom and Gloom said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 26 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: