Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Flying Warriors

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Flying Warriors - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:48 am

Brutas nodded. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Franarch also nodded, smiling. "Alright. We'll be sure to let them have a good time." he said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Brutas smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 pm

The twins looked up at Jet bending their heads back and the female one, Echo, smiled, "Never been surroneded by such majestic creatures."
"And I've never met a tamer who is so old yet with a young apperance." the grey dragon laughed.
"We have our magic." Clocks murmured fixing his messenger bag around his shoulders. Tint, the blacksmith was running around the camp to find Kemuki but he ended up to find the three dragons, "Oh hello all of you, got some news about the spear...Some acid was placed on to it to weaken a dragons scales and underneath the acid was a rare dragon's scale dating three thousand years ago, the only scale that is able to dig through the hard shell of the single scale on the dragon. And I know only one maker who uses this kinda of stuff to craft such a weapon. I would love you guys to investigate with me tomorrow. We're going to meet an old friend of mines, One Eye Ukaysa." Alex turned his head to see Tint's rider come up from panting. He was a tall, musucal twenty-two year-old with dark tan skin and bright dazzling orange eyes. He looked up to meet the riders and waved a hand exhausted.
"Hello Kevin." the smokey grey dragon turned.
"You knuckle-headed over grown lizard, you left me behind! We were suppose to find Trekera, John already explained to the older dragons what happened." he spoke between breaths.
"Oh right...well then...I bid you all a nice night." Tint chuckled. He turned around to walk off and Kevin followed quietly. Mr. Onami raised an eyebrow and shook his head turning to Flick, "I'm training you tomorrow, but we'll have to go private. As for Mr. Embers," turned to the riders and dragons, "You guys are going to learn a few things from him you should of have known before you joined the army."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 pm

(dang.... can I bring in some new guys, two? this is the first time you've actually had more people than me, I think!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Ooc\\
I guess you can.
:3
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 pm

((*ends up just kinda hanging around in the corner* Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Ooc\\
=w=
Hurry sorra, I'm not going to post anything yet till I see the characters.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:36 am

(Oh, yeah! Sprry! Coming soon!)
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm

((*hums*))
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Name:Gloom
Looks:Flying Warriors - Page 23 With_great_power____by_bleedman
Species:Reaper
Other:The protege of Grim, with Doom

Name:Doom
Looks:Flying Warriors - Page 23 Reaper
Other:Protege of Grim, with Gloom

Name:Grim
Looks:Flying Warriors - Page 23 Grim_Reaper
Other:THe original Grim Reaper, and teacher of Doom and Gloom. He is very ticked off that Flick escaped the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Ooc\\
P:
Oh noes...
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:51 pm

((*starts floating because he has nothing better to do*))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Ooc\\
-grabs a rope and throws it on hanabi, hauling him down-
Hold on, hold on, I'm going to post something.
P:

Bic//
Flick stiffened slightly as he picked his head up looking around the camp alerted. The hellhounds started acting up a bit and Clocks with Echo got panicked, having no clue what is going on.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Three strange figures with scythes appeared, heralded by flames and screams. THey all flaoted several inches above the ground. "Flick, you escaped my blade by hlaf a second. It shall not happen again!", the leader said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:27 pm

"It wasn't my decesion!" he cried out hiding behind Jet. The hellhounds began to bark angrily in rage snarling. Clocks and Echo then began to try taming them but nothing worked, even Alex got scared. Out of nowhere a red pulse settled upon the many scared riders, creatures, and dragons. Phobia appeared out of the skies landing on the ground with Raven on her back. The crimson dragon stepped foward snarling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 am

The lead reaper snarled. "Stop hiding, Flick!"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:41 pm

((NOO! My floating! D:))

Franarch opened his wings and 'barked' at them once. Then he simply shaded Brutas from the view protectively.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 am

"Leave him alone!" Raven yelled stepping in place. Phobia’s blue eyes flared with rage as she watched the three figures cautiously. The hellhounds, still barking, crept closer to closer to the reaper baying, howling, growling and snarling all at once. Flick stood there trembling as he didn’t ever wanted to see those faces again but they ended up hunting down after him, and it wasn’t his choice to come back, it was Kemuki’s. Some of the other allies came to crowd around holding out bows and arrows, swords, golden javelins, katanas, spears, lances, and scimitars all in hands.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 pm

"Doom, Gloom, keep the interlopers busy while I reclaim Flick.", the leader said. "Yes, master Grim!", the two said.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Franarch snarled, but refused to move from Brutas. "But what about Kemuki? Shouldn't that dragon go with you? He was supposed to replace Flick, in a way."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 pm

"It is my duty to take the souls of all thoswe who die. I do not accept replacements.", Grim said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 am

"We gotta do something." Echo said in a voice that sounded frustrated but knowing, she couldn’t restrain herself.
"The dragon would of have thrown his life away for nothing, like Echo said." Jet said standing close to the young trembling purple dragon that was shaken from head to toe,
"Oh you guys do something!" he whined, "That place was pitiful!"
"Flick calm down, for now stay cool." Alex said stroking his snout. The dragon nodded his head slowly and turned to look at Grim. Elves ready their bows at the two followers as the angles weapons began to glow a heavenly white.
"Where’s the ancient dragon that controls death?" Mr. Ember murmured turning to Raven with his bright eyes.
"Hmm…I dunno…but I don’t think we want to tick off the lord of the underworld anymore by asking him where Chaos Bringer is resting in peace…" she answered, "Any ways there were myths that the two of them used to be real rider and dragon, but an unusual pair since they wielded the power of death. Another myth was they had twins that wield the power of life, they balance out one another till Misery and Mourn came to bring destruction upon the land. They ended up killing both pairs but the Legend Dragons Skyress & Storm let them watch life upon earth, one for Paradise the other for the Underworld. The two were suppose to be loyal by their duties, and that what Grim appears to be doing."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 am

Doom and Gloom flew up towards the angels, and engaged in battle, their unholy scythes countering the holy blades of the angels. Grim drew ever closer to Flick, glding through the bodies of all those who got in his wy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

The angels frantically broke apart their swords, so they carried around two swords and they began to fought back sending strikes back and forth. Elves ran towards the others as Grim got closer to Flick. Mr. Onami hoped on to Flick's back and pulled the wings, "Get moving. You two flank!" he barked. Raven quickly mounted Phobia as alex mounted Jet. The three of them launched themselves into the sky as the two riders had no clue what the fox was up too. Some angles broke from the fight and flew after them to help. Clocks and Echo managed to tame the hellhounds and they ran after the group with their hellhounds. A few elves hoped on too horses to followed after the twins.
"Mr. Onami! What are we doing?!" Raven yelled as she came up from beside.
"See if we can cheat death." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Warriors   Flying Warriors - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Warriors
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: