Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Harley gave a short growl back and climbed into Andy's lap. Andy winced as the dog's whole weight was put on her lap, but shifted so that the pain was enough for her to handle.

Zero nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Females hey harley?" He teased, winking at the dog curled up in Andy's lap, whom barked and appeared to nodd, as if in agreement.
"Haha" Keith said, reaching over to pat the dog on the head.

Shaye looked confused.
"What are you agreeing with?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "Boys," she murmured. Ryley barked in agreement too. "Ha. Girls rule." Andy stuck her tongue out at Keith, smirking.

Zero shrugged. "That you haven't seen much." Then he threw his hands up. "I don't know. It's an automatic response."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 am

Keith looked at Harley, "Only because men let them" He said, smirking as Ryley curled up on his chest, head shoved under his chin.
"Well, at least she doesn't growl at you now, well, not as much" He teased Andy.

Shaye chuckled, "Ah' She said, rolling her eyes.
"So, what are we doing? I'm confused"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and scoffed. "We have ruled since the wrold began, loser." She teased. She was still sore, but she moved a bit closer to Keith, though Ryley did nothing.

Zero shrugged. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:17 pm

"Mhm..." Keith rolled his eyes, "I suppose I can let you think that" He glanced at her, before looking at Ryley whom nudged her way closer under his chin, which was normal whenever Ryley was in a cuddly mood.

Shaye sighed, "Alright, well, I'm going shopping, I need some new things, care to join me?" She asked, rubbing a hand over her face tiredly. She was still covered in injuries, though they were healing slowly, and she was still easily worn out, especially since she hadn't eaten anything in days.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Andy scoffed. "You wouldn't be around without women, jerk."

Zero nodded. "Yeah. I'll come."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 pm

"Well you need men to have children as well" He said, smirking teasingly.
"Cause you know, we're necessary" He said with a small chuckle, kissing her cheek in order to placate her.

'Sounds good" Shaye said, grabbing her car keys, a small smile on her face.
"I'm driving" She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Andy smirked. "True." He kissed her cheek. "You want a back rub? Since you're trying to shut me up?"

Zero snatched the keys. "Nice try." He said, walking out the front door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Andy.
"If you're offering, then sure" He said with a small smile.

Shaye rolled her eyes. "You know, I can actually drive, unlike Andy" She said, which was true, Shaye was an excellent driver.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:21 am

Andy rolled her eyes. "Roll over then, you retard." She said, pushing on his side.

Zero shrugged. "Don't really care who can drive. I'll live either way."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Keith smirked, but complied, turning onto his stomach effortlessly.
"Name calling isn't very nice" He teased, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around his pillow and stretching out. Ryley whined at being unseated, but curled up at his side, resting her chin on Keith's pale shoulder.

Shaye smirked, "Mhm" She murmured, snagging her keys back from Zero.
"But I'm still driving" She tease.d
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Andy straddled his back and began rubbing his back carefully. She was still very sore, but she ignored this for Keith's benefit. So much had been going on lately, that she'd missed comfortable alone time with Keith.

Zero reached over her head and took the keys back, shoving them in his pocket. "No you aren't. I am." He said, withdrawing his keys from his other pocket. "Besides, my car is cooler." He said, walking around to house and gesturing to his black, 2011 Telsa Roadster 2.5. He waggled his eyebrows at Shaye and smirked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Keith sighed, letting himself relax under Andy's minstrations. He could feel the stiffness leaving his limbs, it was nice, though he was still worried about Andy. He shifted contently, letting Ryley nuzzle up to his side, though she was growling lightly under her breath, though he had grown accustomed to the odd dog and her habits.

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Personally, I like my car better" She mumbled, shaking her head. She sighed, rubbing her eyes "And those are my keys, so why do you keep grabbing them away?" She mumbled under her breath, rolling his eyes.
'I like Keith's car better" She mumbled, crossing her arms and trailing after Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Andy was biting her bottom lip in pain, but as her muscles grew accustomed to the movements, her tensness lowered and she left a little better.

Zero scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Then you drive," he said, tossing her her keys over his shoulder while she still had her arms crossed. He pulled open the door to his car and slid in, folding his 6"5 frame into the small car easily. The engine revved under him and he stretched his arms out in front of him before he prepared to drive.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Keith sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly as she rubbed his back.
"That's fine love" He murmured, "It's not like my back's that sore" He said with a small smile.

Shaye whined, catching her keys and walking over to Zero's car and jerking the door open.
"That's not enviromental" She mutttered, shoving her keys in her pocket and pulling on her seat belt.
"But I get to drive next time" She grumbled, sticking her tounge out at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Andy's hands jerked away. "I'm sorry," she said softly, her muscles starting to twist up again from the fast movement. "I didn't mean to hurt you." She said with a small sigh.

Zero scoffed again. "That's doubtful, but okay." Zero said, flipping the car around and down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

"You're not hurting me" He muttered, "You're hurting yourself" He said, rolling over and wrapping his arms around her.
"Sheesh Love, no need to panic" he muttered, kissing her cheek and letting her rest against him.

Shaye grumbled incoherently under breath, "Ass" She finally settled with. She settled back, glancing around the car.
"Nice" She said grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 am

Andy shook her head. "Not really," she lied, resting gently against him.

Zero smirked. "I know." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
'Liar" He teased, kissing her nose.
"I can feel it, remember?" He commented, chuckling softly.

Shaye sighed, "I like mine better" She muttered, crossnig her arms and staring out the window. Honestly, she was relieved Zero was driving, since she all shaky and feeling ill, but she didn't want to mention any of that. Absentmindedly she traced the scars on her wrists, curtosey of Keith when he had lost it and attacked her, changing her into what she was now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 am

Andy chuckled. "The only downside to a soulmate," she murmured against the bend in his neck.

Zero scoffed. "You have horrible taste in cars."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

"I suppose, but at least now I can tell you when your straining yourself" He teased, shaking his head and rubbing her back carefully. He sighed, completely comfortable cuddling Andy, especially when he knew how sore she was.

Shaye shrugged, "I can drive my car, and what's so wrong with my mustang? It's not like it's old or anything" She said, it was brand new in fact, "Sheesh, maybe you have bad taste in cars"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 am

Andy sighed. "That's not your job," she murmured carefully against his shoulder.

Zero scoffed. "Whatever floats your boat."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 am

"How is it not my job? It's my job to worry about you" He said with a small smile, hugging her carefully and letting her hdie against him. He sighed, sitting up a bit, kissing the top of her head. "I love you" He said softly.

Shaye rolled her eyes, "I think what I do have horrible taste in, is boyfriends" She said, smirking at him. "Since you know, you happen to 'float my boat' and all that" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Andy sighed. "That's my job." She murmured. "Love you too."

Zero shrugged and nodded. "That you do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next