Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Shaye jogged back up the driveway, having not gone super far, since, well, she was a bit freaked out.
"Hey" She said, pausing as she saw the lady from earlier standing outside, looking at Zero, confused, she slowed to a walk, watching everything carefully.

Adrian growled again, not liking this situation at all. The woman was creepy, well, sounded creepy, and he didn't want her anywhere near Jay. He sighed, sitting down on one of the chairs, though he nearly missed it, as someone had moved it a bit. Stuff had to stay in the same spot, or else the poor vampire got confused.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 pm

The woman sniffed as Shaye jogged up the driveway. "Vampires!?" She demanded. She saw Jay coming up the stairs. "Jay! You weren't supposed to be picked up by vampires." Jay's head flipped toward the woman and her eyebrows furrowed. "Excuse me?" Jay asked, confused, handing Adrian his sweatshirt. Zero slammed the door after Shaye walked through it. "Nothing," Zero said. The woman was banging on the door and screaming. "I'm calling the police." Zero said. "She's not human?" Jay asked. "Because if she was human, you'd just take care of her." Zero cleared his throat, hearing the strain of the door that the woman was causing. "No. She's not. Don't worry about her Jay. She was lost." Zero looked at Adrian and he knew that Adrian knew that he was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Adrian acceped the sweatshirt, wrapping his arms around Jay and pulling her into his lap.
"Ignore her" He muttered, kissing her cheek and sighing. He glanced up as Shaye came in, hearing the dogs come in all excitedly.

Shaye glanced at Zero, frowning as she unclipped the dogs leashes.
"Police?" She said, wincing at the magnitude of the pounding on the door. She winced, rubbing her ears and leaning on the counter, her hand casually seeking out Zero's and lacing her fingers effortlessly with his.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Jay nodded, folding herself into Adrian's lap carefully.

Zero flipped on the phone, telling them who he was. The police man on the other end knew how important he, Keith, and Adrian were and they were over within a few minutes. The banging quieted and Zero squeezed Shaye's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Shaye winced, pressing herself closer to Zero, definately weirded out by what had just happened. Jet whined, before curling up on his mat by the couch, grumbling as Diesel came over and nudged the younger dog over until they both fitted on the mat.
She glanced at Zero, "What's going on?" She asked quietly, confused.

Adrian kept his arms wrapped around Jay, smiling at her contently, though he was definately a bit worried.
"You alright?" He asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Zero shook his head. "Nothing anymore. Just a minor inconvience. I promise." Zero murmured.

Jay nodded gently. "I'm fine. Who was that woman? How did she know me?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Shaye sighed, letting Zero reassure her a bit, though she still remained pressed against him, still a bit freaked out.
"Alright' She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.

Adrian shrugged, "Some crazy lady" He muttered, kissing her lightly, "Don't worry about it, she won't be back"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Zero sighed. "Yeah. It's fine."

Jay sighed gently. "Okay. I believe you. Scratch that. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Shaye pulled her hair from the ponytail, shaking it out and sighing.
"Another interesting day in paradise" She mumbled, smirking and heading off to the bedroom to change out of her running stuff.

Adrian smiled, "Good to know" He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Zero nodded. "Exactly." Zero's hand somehow found Diesel's head and began petting it absentmindedly.

Jay smiled. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Shaye returned moments later in a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a black longsleeve shirt. Her white socks peeked out from the two long pants as she sat down on the couch, letting Jay scramble into her lap.

Adrian sighed, "Come on love" He said, nudging Jay, "Let's go downstairs"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Zero eyes closed briefly as his mind was transported back to the day they had found Jay. "The poor baby," Andy had cooed, Jay begging Andy to pick her up. They'd searched for weeks, listened to the news, and read the paper, but never heard from the girl's mother. The little girl with no name and no family became Jaylen Reaves and became part of Andy and Zero's family, soon joined by Keith and Adrian.

Jay nodded. "Okay." She said, standing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Shaye glanced at Zero, frowning for a moment as she scratched Jet's dark ears, but she didn't say anything, just stared aimlessly at her dog, letting his goofiness distract her.

Adrian smiled, lacing his fingers with her's and letting her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Zero's eyes flew open as memory after memory flooded back. He glanced over at Shaye and Diesel lept to his feet, running to the stairs were Andy was making her way painfully down the stairs. She was still pretty beat up. She gave Shaye and Zero a grim smile and licked her lips softly. "I'm going hunting," she said. She tried to mask her pain, but Zero could read it plain off of her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Shaye gaped at Andy, "You're going hunting, in that condition?" She said, shaking her head as Keith bolted down the stairs after her.
"I thought we agreed I was going hunting for you, don't you recall the 'no more stupidness' the agile vampire demanded, glowering at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Andy sighed, looking at Keith. "Yes, we agreed that. When you were awake. You were asleep when I got up." Andy said, swaying a few seconds, before righting herself again. "How long ago was that?" Zero asked. "20 minutes ago?" Andy glanced at her watch, then laughed. "Like 10." Andy said, wincing as her legs begged to go out from under her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:10 pm

"Well I'm awake now" Keith said sternly, gently picking her up depositing her on the couch next to Shaye.
"I'll be back in a few minutes, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone please" He growled sternly at Andy, before nodding to Zero and disappearing out the front door.
Shaye snickered, "Nice try" She teased her friend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Andy's body took thankfully to the couch. Andy rolled her eyes at Shaye. "I know right." Andy scoffed.

Zero chuckled from leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

"You kinda asked for it, I mean, making a promise like that..." Shaye teased her friend, stroking Jet's ears affectionately

Ten minutes later, Keith returned, carrying an unconcious body, which he deposited in Andy's lap.
"There" He said, rolling his eyes at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Andy rolled her eyes as Keith dropped a body in her lap. She rose, carrying the body. "I don't eat in front of audiences." She said, going out into the backyard and sinking down into a chair in the pitch, black dark.

Zero shook his head. "She'll be the death of you. I swear." He said to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Keith sighed, "Believe me, I know. I don't even get a damn thank you, just a dumbass remark" He grumbled, disappearing up the stairs, not wanting to be social right now.

Shaye smirked, chuckling softly for a moment.
"So, what do you want to do?" She hadn't eaten for days, but she really wasn't in the mood, and she defintately wasn't going to admit that to Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:03 am

Andy finished quickly, she was hungrier than she had thought. "Go tell your boyfriend thank you," Zero growled from his leaning position on the wall. "I am." She said, starting up the stairs, though she knew it would take her a while.

Zero shook his head. "She'll be the death of all of us." He said with a roll of his purple eyes.

Andy pushed open the bedroom door and few minutes later. "Thank you, darling." She murmured to a current anti-social Keith. She pulled on a pair fo clean teal green sweat pants and looked at Keith, holding out an old, white tee shirt. "Can I wear this?" she asked. "I'll give it back."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:06 am

Keith glanced up, nodding, "You can keep it, I don't wear it anymore' He said, smirking lightly. Andy wore his clothes all the time, and rarely gave them back, particularly if she found them comfortable.
"Feeling any better?" He asked, stretching out on the bed and petting Ryley's head. The dog was lying on his chest, looking as pathetic as she could possibly manage.

Shaye laughed, "Or in the very least, you and Keith" She said, watching Andy hobble upstairs.
"So, what shall we do today?" She murmured, rolling her eyes as Jet, tried to fit his entire body in Shaye's lap, a habit he had had when he was a puppy, but now he was far to large.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 am

Andy smiled. "Thank you." She said, pulling the shirt on over her head. "Awful." She murmured, sitting down as Harley tried to climb up next to her.

Zero nodded. "Probably." He shrugged. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:13 am

Keith shrugged, "Once again, that's what happens when you do incredibly stupid stuff" He teased, rolling his eyes at Harley, "Man that dog is out of shape' He muttered, smirking as Ryley growled at her brother, of the two, the female doberman was more dominant, and wouldn't hesitate to let anyone know.

Shaye shrugged, "I have no idea, go out and see London or something. Adrian and Jay keep going on awesome adventures, and I still haven't seen anything beyond the hotel we stayed in when we first got here, and like one shopping center" She said, gasping in suprise was Jet began to lick her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next