Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Andy sighed, flipping through a Italian fashion magazine, looking at the 800 dollar boots and the 4,000 dollar dresses. If she spent that much on too many more clothes, Zero would definitely take away her money.

Zero shrugged. "Giving the dogs a treat."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Keith sighed, poking his head up, looking up at the magazine.
"You have got to be kidding me" He muttered, "That's ridiculous" He said, shaking his head, he knew Shaye shopped a lot, but Andy took the cake.

Shaye nodded, "Oh good, reward them for trampling me' She teased, before curling back up, hands pressed to her stomach, since she felt so awful.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Andy smiled. "I'm not getting them, thank you very much. I'm just looking." She said, closing the magazine and grabbing another one. This one, more acceptable price range.

Zero chuckled. "They tried to trample me too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Keith smirked, "You want to get them" He teased, wincing as the plane hit terbulance. He despised it, hated planes, and all he wanted to do was get off, and he couldn't do that.
He sighed, pressing his face against her again, wanting just to hide and forget about everything, which was impossible with the noise of the plane.

Shaye sighed, "So you reward them" She teased, sitting up a bit, before bolting to the washroom and throwing up again. She groaned, hand pressed to her stomach, she felt like something was tearing her apart.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Andy sighed. "Some of them, yes." She said.

Zero shrugged and shut the door behind him. Treating the dogs, he heard Shaye and he winced.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Keith smiled, "Well, maybe I'll take you shopping" He murmured, smiling at her affectionately, before hiding himself against her.

Shaye leaned against the bathtub, trying to control herself, though she continually emptied her stomach, even when there was nothing left. She shuddered, her hair hanging limply in her face, as she lay there, curled up and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Andy chuckled. "We'll see." She said, running her fingers through his hair again and humming.

Zero walked back into the house and toward the bathroom. He walked in, sitting down next to her and pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Keith sighed, about as content he could be on a plane. He loved being with Andy, and going on vacation with her, it was worth the horrifying plane trip.

Shaye curled up in Zero's arms, only breaking away occasionally to throw up. She didn't say anything, just cuddled with him, relieved he was here. She didn't know what to say, since well, she could barely open her mouth without being sick.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Andy smiled. "Only a little while longer, darling." She murmured, closing the second magazine and going to her third.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:32 pm

"Better be" Keith muttered, shivering lightly. To someone walking by, it would look like he was sleeping, not having a panic attack, mainly because Keith hated drawing unwanted attention to himself.

Shaye coughed, feeling like she was finally done throwing up.
"I think I'm done" She said in a hoarse, painfilled voice.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Andy nodded. She smiled at the stewardess, whom was whispering to her, so as not to "wake" Keith. "No thanks. I don't need anything." The stewardess nodded, smiled, and walked off. Andy rolled her eyes, flipping more pages.

Zero nodded. "If you're sure."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Keith sighed, closing his eyes as the woman talked to Andy. He ignored it, keeping up the guise of sleeping, maybe he would fall asleep, and that would help, it'd go quicker at least.

Shaye laughed weakly, "I have no idea if I can be sure about something like this" She admitted.
"What do you think is wrong? I mean, if I wasn't a vampire, I'd swear I was pregnant" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Andy listened. "ETA is 30 more minutes, Keith." She said, still playing with his hair.

"Ha. Ha. Not funny." He said, seriously. "Thank God you're a vampire."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 pm

"Thank the gods" Keith muttered against her arm. He sighed, cuddling against her, needing the attention from her, it was reassuring, beyond reassuring.

Shaye laughed softly, "Well, honestly, it wouldn't suprise me, if I wasn't a vampire' She pressed her face against his chest, barely able to support herself, "What do you think is wrong?" She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Andy chuckled. "You're okay." She said.

Zero remained serious. "That's not funny. Don't laugh about that." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 pm

"Barely" Keith said, shaking his head and cuddling against Andy as the plane lurched forward, staring its decent.

Shaye sighed, "Zero, what are you so scared of? Having kids?" She muttered, looking up at him confused.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=511
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40