Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 pm

"So it's your job to worry about me, but I'm not able to worry about you?" He asked, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at Andy, "How is that fair?" He grumbled, shaking his head and frowning.

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Ass" She said, staring at the road. "Are you agreeing that I have horrible taste in men? Cause you know your my current boyfriend, and probably my last" She said, teasing him lightly. She knew they would be together forever, that was how this whole soulmate thing worked.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Andy shrugged. "I don't know. I'm exhausted and I hurt." She sighed, wrapping her arms around Keith's neck.

Zero nodded. "You have awful taste in guys."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:09 pm

"I know love" Keith murmured, cuddling Andy protectively.
"Sleep love, It'll make you feel better" He said, kissing her cheek. "It'll be fine, I promise I'll hold you all night, if that makes you feel better" He said, kissing her forhead.

Shaye sighed, "Sheesh, so you're agreeing that you're awful?" She said, lookign confused.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Andy sighed, her eyes closing, but sleep not coming at all.

Zero sighed, giving Shaye and sideways glance. "Yes, that's what I'm saying." He shook his head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Keith continued to carefully rub Andy's back. "I love you" He said gently, enjoying just holding her. He sighed, kissing the top of her head, trying to make her feel better.

Shaye frowned, "Zero..." She muttered, "What's going on?" She asked, looking at him worridly. She really didn't like where this teasing conversation gone.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:32 pm

"I love you too," Andy said softly.

Zero looked at Shaye. "Nothing's going on." He said, whipping the car into a parking place and getting out of the car, waiting on Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:35 pm

"I know you do" Keith teased, smiling contently at Andy, kissing her cheek politely. He let his thumb slide gently over her cheek, a small smile on his face, though he was worried about her.

Shaye sighed, shrugging her shoulders as she slipped carefully from the car. She winced as she wobbled for a moment, and took a second to steady herself.
"Well, here we go" She said, smiling lightly at him, though she looked paler then she normally did.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Andy frowned. "Quit worrying so much." She said, chuckling lightly as she sat up on her elbows gently on his chest.

Zero watched Shaye carefully, then looked around like he hadn't, nodding as she spoke. "Let's get moving, I hate malls."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:32 pm

"No, its my job to worry" Keith said, kissing her nose and chuckling. "Besides, if I can't worry about you, I'll be doing a horrible job as a soulmate" He said, smirking at her teasingly.

Shaye rolled her eyes and stepped after him gingerly. "Zero, if you hate malls, why'd you come?" She grumbled, 'Cause you know I love shopping" She sighed, figuring he didn't exactly want to let her go off alone yet, not after what happened to Andy, and them having been seperated for so long.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Andy leaned closer and kissed Keith gently, smiling as she did so.

Zero sighed. "Lead the way." He said, getsuring to the large, full mall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm

"You're a big suck up" He teased, smiling lightly at her, though he looked pleased.

Shaye sighed, linking her fingers with Zero.
"You confused me" She muttered, using her spare hand to brush her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Andy nodded. "I really am." She said, smiling.

Zero shrugged and followed her through the mall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Keith smirked, "I knew it" He teased, kissing her cheek.

Shaye rolled her eyes at Zero, "You could talk to me, unless your still mad" She muttered, letting her hand fall from his as she shook. She still felt sick, but she didn't feel up to hunting, not right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 am

Andy smiled again.

Zero let his hand fall, shaking his head and blowing hot air from his lips. "Seriously? Again?" he said, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Keith sighed contently, cuddling Andy happily. "Mmm" He murmured tiredly.

Shaye glanced at Zero, making her way towards a bench, hoping the shaking would stop. She sucked in a breath, "What?" She said, shaking her head, "It was just a comment" She said, rubbing her eyes, "I don't think we're still arguing" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:56 pm

"Go to sleep, if you're tired," Andy said softly.

Zero just watched Shaye and shook his head when she spoke again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 pm

"Andy, love, I'm always tired" Keith teased, smirking at her with a happy grin.

Shaye rolled her eyes, and glanced at Zero.
"What?" She asked softly, looking mildly confused.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Andy sighed. "I know." She murmured, kissing him again.

"You're neing weird." Zero said, rolling his eyes in return to Shaye's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Keith smiled at Andy, a happy grin on his face.
"Man, I feel better knowing Shaye and Zero worked everything out, less stress on the household" He said, shaking his head and kissing her cheek.

Shaye shrugged, "I'm always weird, I thought you knew that" She teased, smiling at him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Andy nodded. "Yeah." She said, sitting up and rolling off of him, staring at the ceiling now.

Zero sighed. "Yeah. I know."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Keith mock pouted when Andy rolled away from him.
"Meanie" He teased, sticking his tounge out at her.

Shaye sighed, standing after her dizzy spell and holding her hand out to Zero, wondering if he'd take it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "Can't it just be you and me for an hour?" she asked, turning on her elbow to look at him. "No talk about the rest of the house." She touched his cheek. "I miss you terribly." She murmured.

Zero took her hand. "I told you this was a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm

"Of course" Keith said, smiling and wrapping his arm around her and kissing her cheek.
"You miss me? How can you miss me, I'm right here?" He teased, Keith was, after all, very literal. He smiled lightly at her, kissing her again, sighing contently as he buried his face against her neck.
"Mmmm" He muttered lightly.

Shaye looked at Zero, smiling as he took her hand, "How was this a bad idea?" She asked curiously, smiling lightly, though looking confused. She had to go shopping, since most of her clothes were destroyed or ripped up, and she needed new ones.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 pm

"When was the last time both of us were able to move or there wasn't something going wrong downstairs that we could just worry about us?" she asked as he snuggled against her neck. "Because I don't remember the last time."

"Because you can't even walk into the mall without having to sit back down." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Keith sighed, "Ah, true I suppose, we do live in a ridiculously dramatic enviroment" He curled against Andy, "We need a vacation" He muttered, smiling at her affectionately, before hiding his face against her again and cuddling with her contently.

Shaye shrugged, "I'm fine, and I really need to get new clothes" She said, smiling at him reassuringly. Though she was most definately still dizzy and feeling ill, "Come on, the quicker we get it done, the quicker we can go home and you can hover over me" She teased, smiling contently at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next