Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 pm

"Ha," Andy snorted. "I wish." She said.

Zero scoffed. "Right. We'll see how long that lasts."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Keith shifted so he was looking at her.
"We could" He said, "I'd say we're entitled, and who's to say we always have to be here? Adrian can hold down the fort" He said, smiling at her with twinkling eyes.

Shaye frowned, "Sheesh" She muttered, walking towards a clothing store, she didn't need that much, some jeans, new shirts, maybe a new dress or skirt.
"You just hate shopping"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Andy smiled. "Thnk they could survive that long?" Andy asked, eyes twinkling back.

Zero nodded. "That too."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm

"Sure, and if they don't, its not our problem" He said, smiling, and looking thoughtful. He grinned cheekily, "So?" He asked, looking at her expectantly.

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Ass" She said affectionately, leaning contently against his side.
"It won't be long, I promise" She murmured, leaning forward, browsing for jeans.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Andy chuckled. "Okay. Let's go." She nodded. "We need it."

Zero nodded. "This is why Andy shops for me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Keith smiled, "Awesome, where should we head? I'm thinking some place warm, with a beach, and a resort" He smirked, looking up at her expectantly, Andy was more of the planner anyway, he tended to just go along for the ride.

Shaye smiled, "You know, I can shop for you to" She winked at him, "Besides, with you being here, you get a say in my clothing" She reminded him, knowing he was sometimes touchy about things she wore.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Andy nodded. "A beach would be enjoyable. How about southern Italy?" She said, pulling out her cell phone and beginning to search for flights to southern Italy. "It's warm down there this time of year."

Zero rolled his eyes. "If I don't like I just won't let you go out of the house until you change. Duh."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Keith smiled, "I rather enjoy Italy" He said with a small grin. He nodded, watching her with a curious expression, before rolling off the bed and begining to dig for their suitcases. Knowing Andy, they'd be on the next available flight.

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Ah, but this way, we avoid that conflict" She said, smirking. She picked up a pair of jeans, holding them up to her figure to admire in the mirror, "Hmm" She muttered, narrowing her eyes, before nodding and slinging them over her arm and moving on.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Andy nodded, not really listening to anything anymore, booking the flight and hotel. "A week sound good? I think they can hold the fort down for that long." Andy said, finally looking up at Keith, whom was digging through her massive closet for the suitcases. She rose, most soreness gone from her body, and walked over, placing her hands on his waist. "No honey. You'll never find it. Let me." She said, moving him to the side and handing him her phone as she moved deeper into the closet.

Zero shrugged. "Maybe." He watched her as she looked at clothes. He leaned against the wall. "Eight hours later..." He murmured lowly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Keith sighed, taking the phone, looking relieved. He listened to the person on the other side.
"Tonight, eleven? Sounds good" He quickly booked the flight, as well as the return a week later, making sure they got a resort package, so they didn't have to worry about anything when they got to Italy. He gave the woman his credit card number, before clicking the phone shut, after recieving a confirmation number.
"There, we leave tonight" He smiled, "Staying at some Italian resort, we get picked up at the airport, as well as a deluxe room" He tossed the phone on the bed, before going and getting his duffle bag and begining to toss his clothes into it.

Shaye sighed, rolling her eyes as she looked back at Zero.
"More like ten minutes' She grumbled, picking up a short black dress and admiring it, before adding it to the pile. Another pair of jeans, a skirt, and three shirts later, she glanced at Zero.
"I'm done" She said, trying to supress the urge to be sick. She felt awful, though she was smiling, masking her sickness.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Andy nodded from the closet. She tugged a suitcase out and almost fell over in the process. "I'm good." She murmured, mostly to herself as she pulled out one more suitcase, packing her clothes, shorts and tank tops, multiple bathing suits, and other essentials. She sighed, looking at her bags. "I need to go shopping in Italy." She muttered, shuddering as chills went up her spine suddenly. She glanced around at the sudden chill, but there was nothing. "I'm going to shower." She murmured, glancing at her watch. They had an hour before they had to leave.

Zero looked up. "Already? Thank God." He muttered, taking the pile from her, studying her face. "Nice try, but I still know you're sick." He said, turning on his heel and walking toward the register.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Keith sighed, looking at the stack of Andy's bags, versus his one duffle bag.
"Pain in the ass" He muttered, watching her take off to take a shower. Rubbing a hand over his face, he nodded, falling into a chair, before getting up and digging through the drawer for his and Andy's passports. He pocketed them, sighing as he looked in his bag, gaurenteed Andy was going to make him going shopping.

Shaye glanced at Zero, "I never said I wasn't sick" She muttered, walking to the check out counter and sliding her credit card from her wallet. Handing it over, she waited for the items to be bagged, before gathering them up and glancing at Zero.
"We can go home now, since you're so worried" She teased, looking tiny in comparision to the bags she was holding.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:07 pm

"Excuse me." Zero said, hitting her hand gently, making the credit card fall to the counter. He snatched it up and handed, instead, his credit card to the girl at the counter. "What are you doing?" Zero shook his head and took the bags, pushing Shaye ahead of him gently.

Andy showered and walked out with a towel wrapped around her. "What's wrong?" she asked, dropping her hair from the towel, it stuck to her neck, face and shoulders, making water run down her skin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Shaye frowned, but shrugged it off as Zero decided to take the bags and buy her clothes.
"What do you mean?" She asked, looking at her boyfriend with a shy, yet loving smile. She sighed as she was nudged along. "I am capable of paying and carrying my stuff, I'm a vampire after all" She said, looking at him with a small smile.

Keith glanced up, smiling at Andy, "Nothing, just dreading all the shopping your gonna make me do" He nodded at his pitiful bag.
"You ready to get going? I told Adrian and texted Zero, no one cares. Adrian and Jay have plans for a play or something, and Zero just wants to get home and relax with Shaye" He smirked, "So perfect timing for a vacation"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Zero shook his head. "Just get in the car." He said, motioning with his head toward the car, throwing the bags in the back and sliding into the small, sleek car.

Andy smiled and then tried to look offended. "I can do some stuff without you, you know." She said, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She nodded, finally pulling on a pair of skin tight black sweat pants and a another on of Keith's tee shirts with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Shaye slid into the car.
"No, explain" She said, stretching out and looking at him seriously, "You're to protective" She whined, smirking and staring out the window, looking drawn and exahusted. Zero being gone had done a nmber on her, not that she hated him for it, she didn't blame him either, bt it was very evident that she was still suffering.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and looking at Andy.
"I meant shopping for me, since you wear all my clothes then hide them so I can never find them" He teased, shouldering his bag.
"Ready?" He asked, grabbing his car keys.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Zero shook his head. "No. Let's just go home." He said, speeding toward home.

Andy smiled cheekily at him, leaning a little bit on his elbow, squeezing it affectionatly. "That's because your clothes are more comfortable than mine are." She said, kissing him on the lips, then dancing off to fetch her bags.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Shaye frowned, "Zero, what's going?" She asked, looking at him tiredly. She brushed her fingers over her face and looked at him confused. Leaning back, she stretched out, though she was begining to feel more ill.
"Pull over" She gasped, reaching for the car door as she pitched forward.

Keith sighed, "Buy more comfortable clothes then" He grumbled, though he was smiling. He sighed, heading towards his car, unlocking the trunk and sticking his bag in the back and leaving it open for Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Zero pulled the car over and got out and around so fast that Shaye's door was open by the time the car was in park.

Andy stuck out her tongue and him and loaded her bags in the car, shutting the trunk behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Shaye pitched out of the car, throwing up violently. She groaned as her stomach emptied itself again and again, before she finally leaned back, getting ahold of herself.
"Sorry" She muttered, looking at him as she drew her hand across her mouth.

Keith sighed, staring the car as soon as Andy was in. Backing down the driveway, he turned onto the main highway, heading for the airport.
"Adrian and Jay'll look after the dogs" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Zero nodded, sitting her back gently in her seat and then getting back in his side of the car, starting it back up and heading home.

Andy smiled, rolling down her window. The wind whipped her hair and ruffled Keith's hair in the driver's seat. Andy suddenly turned serious. "Really... What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Shaye groaned as Zero moved her, though she didn't say anything. She curled up in the seat, resting her head against the wall.
"What's wrong with me?" She groaned, sighing tiredly.

Keith sighed, "Nothing, but if we're gone for a week, someone needs to take care of them" He said, rolling his eyes at Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Zero shrugged. "I don't know." He said.

Andy looked at him. "Okay." She said, watching him warily, before turning back to the window and letting the wind get rid of all the noises.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Zero, wondering what was wrong.
"I'm sure its nothing" She muttered half-heartedly, though she wasn't looking at him. She sighed, if he had been protective before...

Keith rolled his eyes at Andy.
"Come on, we're going to Italy, to a resort, smile" He teased, taking the turn off for the airport.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Zero gave her a sidelong glance. "That's a lie and you know it." He said.

Andy smiled gently. "You were the one not smiling." She said, reaching out to hold his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next