Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Xayden frowned as he learned what a video game really was. "Oh, okay I'll ask them." He smiled up at Keith, having completely forgotten his need to convince Keith he was independent and very sure he'd stay away from romance. Xayden's normality was based on the mix in him, the angel half and demonic half countered each other, so he was neither cruel nor overly loving, he was normal...well, personality wise anyways.
Xayden bounced happily in the cart, vibrating excitement again, as he scooped up the big box and ball, hidden behind the mass of two toys. "Can I open them Keith?" he asked eagerly. If Keith was watching Xayden, he'd notice that Xayden had lately taken to using a lot of energy, running around constantly, jumping, prancing, climbing things. It was due to the fact that he was getting to the right age to feel the psychological need to make his first jumps, and there was no doubt that if Xayden weren't in a public area, his wings would be out, and beating even if he wasn't making jumps, simply because they needed to build up the muscle.
---
"Next few months sounds good," Vaix agreed, "Xayden's seemed to slow down a lot in his growing lately, so if things run smoothly he could be the ring barer or something." He nodded as she mentioned the wedding planners, "Yeah, yeah it would be good to get the extra help, cause I don't know what to do at all." He laughed to himself, because this wasn't his first wedding, but it was his first time planning it.
Before, when he'd been human, he'd been engaged, and he parents and her parents were to plan the whole wedding, that was how it was. He hadn't even known what she'd look like, which was something that had made him curious to this very day, because he'd never gotten to know. He didn't plan to tell Shaye he'd been engaged before though, because it might upset her, and he didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Keith smiled, "You have to wait until they're paid for, then we can go home and set it all up and play with it, alright?" He did notice Xayden moving around a lot more then normal, and figured he'd mention it to Shaye and Vaix when he got home. He didn't really know much about first jumps and whatever, just what Raven had told him. He shook his head, heading towards the check out counter, pushing Xayden in the cart as he entered a short line.
"Once we get home, I bet your parents will be there, and we can all play" He nodded at the toys, he figured Vaix would be all over playing with his son and keeping him generally entertained now that he was back.

Shaye smiled, "He'd make a cute ring bearer, he'd take it so seriously" She chuckled at the thought of Xayden in a suit. She nodded, "Yea, I've never planned a wedding before' She said, "And with our lives, extra help would be a god-sent" She murmured, heading back to the car.
"You wanna drive with me, or just run along side?" She asked, wondering what he was most comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:08 pm

"Alright," Xayden sighed and looked longingly at the toys when he was instructed to open them only when they returned home. He sat still for about ten seconds in pouting before he started to bounce a bit again, almost subconsciously as he looked around while Keith pushed the cart to the cashier counter. The lady smiled at the sight of Xayden.
"Well aren't you cute," she looked up at Keith with a smile while she ran through the toys, "is he yours? Cash or Card?"
"I'm not cute!" Xayden bellowed, "I'm a vicious undead monster!" He watched the girl raise a brow, obviously not believing him. Xayden had only said it to see the reaction he'd get.
"Quite the imagination he has there," she muttered with a half smile. "Supernatural fan?" She watched him shake his head and became confused.
---
Vaix nodded, "Yeah we could always use the help with all the stuff we have going on lately." He wandered out to the car with Shaye, where he was given a tough decision. "Car," he said after a minute. Though he'd much rather run, running along side a fast moving car drew unnecessary attention to yourself, which he couldn't afford right now.Though it hadn't been displayed yet, Vaix was currently nervous around groups of 4 or more people, not counting himself or family. The last thing he needed was reporters at his door.
He climbed into teh passenger side and looked up at Shaye with a soft smile, "Coming? There's no way I can drive right now." He'd crash a billion times, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 am

Keith smiled at the girl, "No, he's my nephew" He murmured, "Card please" He said, handing her his credit card with a small smile. He raised an eyebrow at Xayden, chuckling.
"No, he just watched some old school horror movies at a sleep-over last night, and well, he's going through the 'I'm not cute' stage" He said, shaking his head. At least if Xayden went around telling everyone he was an undead monster, it wasn't really believable, everyone would just say he had an active imagination, so they were safe there.
"Come on undead monster, let's go home" Keith teased, grabbing the bags and scooping Xayden out of the cart as he took his reciept.
"Thanks" He said, waving at his girl, though he rolled his eyes as he noticed her phone number on the reciept.
"Humans" He grumbled under his breath, taking Xayden's hand in his spare one as they walked across the parking lot.

Shaye smiled, "Coming, and I know, you can't drive on a good day" She teased, sliding effortlessly into the car.
"I'll call around when we get home, see if I can meet up with a planner or something, have one come over to the house" She shrugged.
"We'd have to take Xayden around for the cake tasting, since he'll be one of the few actually eating it" She said absentmindedly as she backed out of the spot she was currently in. She shook her head, pulling onto the highway, careful about sudden turns or slamming on the brakes. She was trying to make the car ride as smooth as possible for Vaix's sake.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Xayden watched Keith and the lady talk, watched her sneak some writing on the receipt before giving it to Keith, he rolled his eyes at Keith's come back to Xayden's monster statement. When Keith fed his statement by saying 'come on undead monster' Xayden raised his hands over his head and clawed his fingers and hissed at the girl. Once again, only for the reaction. He watched her smile at him and shake her head, then turn to the next customer.
Xayden trotted along on stubby legs compared to Keith's monster steps. One Keith step equalling five rushed Xayden steps.
"Humans," he agreed with Keith, holding on tight to Keith's hand so he wasn't left behind.
"What did she write on your paper Uncle Keith?" he stood on his tiptoes while he walked to see if he could spot it. "I think she liked you, are humans always so oblivious to stuff Uncle Keith?" He made kept trotting along until they made it to the car, which he then opened the back door and scampered into his seat before he could get picked up. He was getting to the point where being picked up under the arms, or by the gut, was becoming uncomfortable. Hence the noises he made whenever he was scooped up.
---
Vaix nodded, "Sounds good. I'm sure Xayden would love to try all the cakes." He paused and tensed instantly as the car moved, gripping the seat tight, as his eyes trained on the windows. It was true, he couldn't drive on a good day to save his life, now however, he was practically useless. Back to square one. But at least it wasn't a plane, if it were a plane, there'd be some real trouble, Shaye sitting beside him or not.
He took her hand stiffly and stared out the window some more. "What do you think Keith and Xayden did while we were gone?" he asked softly, not concerned about Iggy. If Iggy knew what was good for him, he'd curl up in a corner and stay out of the way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Keith smiled, 'Yupp, humans are always oblivious" He said, shaking his head and chuckling.
"She just wrote down her phone number" he explained, smiling at his small nephew and grinning. He watched Xayden scramble into the car, shaking his head, he was getting big now, really big, it was sad, he was growing up so fast.
"Humans are always interested in vampires, we're very attractive to them" He murmured, "It helps us hunt, predators use tactics like that all the time to catch their pray" He said, starting the car and slowly easing it out of the crowded parking lot. He smiled at Xayden as he adjusted his mirrors and made his way down the street.

Shaye shrugged, "I dunno, maybe Keith took Xayden out, the kid needs new toys, his are getting well, a bit baby-ish" She murmured, Keith had mentioned that to her yesterday, and she agreed, but she hadn't really had time lately.
"Oh well, I'll take him shopping soon, I still dunno what to do about school. I mean, Iggy's been teaching him, but their really is no substitue for a real classroom and teachers and what not" She said.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 pm

"Always oblivious," Xayden repeated with a quick nod. "But not me! I'm not! I pay good attention." He smiled, "Her number? Will you call her Uncle Keith?" He bounced in place in his seat his eyes locked on his Uncle for the moment.
"Oh, so...your like a lady killer right? Uncle Aren told me I'd be one too when I got old like you. You're very old you know. Iggy told me your birthday, but you don't look old. Vampires never look old. Will I look old Uncle Keith?" He knew the chemistry, Half vampire, a quarter demon, a quarter angel/shifter, all of which were immortal, but all of which were very very different things. But luckily, Xayden was too young to consider himself a freak yet, like all children, he excepted the world around him.
---
"Right," Vaix mumbled at the toy comment. "We'll need to by him some toys that he'll keep for a while. A ball or something, some action figures, puzzles, and board games." He paused at the school thing, frowning.
"School? Oh dear, I hadn't even thought about that...you think he's slowed down enough for it? Or matured? We need him to understand the importance of keeping the secret secret. He might just show it off at his age...But I agree, Iggy should not be the perm teacher, especially with his mentality, last thing we need is two Iggys." He shuddered at the thought, he refused to think about that. Xayden would not be like Iggy, no way end of story. He tensed up even more so as he was reminded of Iggy's latest genius. "We still have loose ends to tie as well with him." So far, Iggy'd not faced any penalty for his actions, but Vaix was bent to change that, and deter her brother from ever trying something of that proportion ever again, cause he only knew to well, Iggy got away with it once, he'd do it a million times over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Keith shook his head.
"No Xayden, I won't call her back" He murmured, "I don't think you'll get old, and yes, I am very old. I'm older then any of the vampires you know" He said, smiling a bit and shaking his head.
"Alright, here we are, home" He said, parking the car in the drive way, smirking as Shaye and Vaix pulled in.
"Look who's home" He said, pulling the bags out of the trunk and waving at Shaye and Vaix.
"Hey guys" He murmured, smiling and waving at them as Shaye slid from the car.

Shaye pulled into the driveway, smiling at Xayden and Keith.
"I know, I'll think some more on school, and yes, Iggy does need to be dealt with" She murmured, slipping out of the car.
"Hey baby" She said, looking at the bags in Keith's arms.
"What did you get?" She said, looking suprised, yet happy.
"Keith..." She trailed off, chuckling.
"Aren't I entitled to spoil my nehphew?" Keith said, smirking.
"Totally entitled" Shaye said, grinning, and kissing the top of Xayden's head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:54 pm

"Wow, that's old," Xayden exclaimed at Keith's comment on his age. He watched them pull in, followed by his mother and father. He took a flying leap from the car, not bothering to close the door and running to his mother as she greeted him, wrapping his arms around her legs. "Mum!" he laughed.
He watched Shaye and Keith trail off into a low toned, ten second argument about spoiling him with toys. "Uncle Keith got me a basketball and a dinasore set, but Dinasores aren't Draq's so don't call them that." He pointed a finger warningly at his mother, then took off to jump lightly at the bags Keith held. "Open them, open them!" he demanded.

Vaix slipped from the car smiling at the sight of his son and brother-in-law. "Hey Keith, he wasn't to much trouble was he?" He watched Xayden's attention become divided from the bags to Vaix, he grinned and came running over, overwhelmed by all the things to jump at. Vaix scooped his up, partially ignoring his squeak, as he was, and letting him sit in his arms, though Xayden seemed to wound up to just sit there, and took to minor vibrating, the wings of his back visible but hidden under his shirt.
--
Roxa looked up at the noise and smiled, Iggy was sleeping in her lap, but it sounded like everyone was home, and she heard the chatter of an excited young boy. "Sounds like the gangs all here," she muttered excitedly.
"Oh joy," Iggy grumbled.
"Hey I thought you were sleeping!" Roxa muttered back to him with a teasing smile.
"I was, but Xayden's sort of on a high right now," he growled, "I can feel it from over here."
"We better stuff you in your room then," she muttered with a sigh, taking his hand and leading him downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Keith smiled, "We got a few toys, he was really into the video games and what not" He murmured, shaking his head. "But, I did tell him he had to wait and ask you guys" He said, smiling and patting Xayden's head and scooping the bags up.
"I also promised him a play-date with his dad, and he behaved awesome, no whining or anything. He's a great kid" He nodded at the dinosaur box set and grinning.
"But I also figured you wouldn't mind" He grinned at his soon-to-be brother-in-lawn.
"How'd the wedding shopping go?" He asked curiously.

"It was good, got the dress" Shaye grinned, looking at the stuff.
"Oh, thanks, I was thinking about video games, but we'll go shopping for that on another day" She murmured, grinning and looking at the house.
"Roxa's here?" She asked, looking confused.
"Oh, yea, she came back, uh, a few days ago" Keith said, "I asked her to come over and baby-sit Iggy" He murmured, "Ah" Shaye said, shaking her head and heading inside the house.
"Come on, let's get these dinosaurs set up" She said, winking at Xayden as she noticed him squirming.

"Oh yea, he's been all over the place today, I think he's gonna start 'jumping' soon" Keith murmured, catching Shaye's eye.
"Ah, fantastic" She said, looking at Vaix, she figured he'd deal with that, as he was more used to flying then her. She had wings, but had never, ever use them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:47 pm

"A play date huh?" Vaix muttered with a raised brow as he looked at Xayden, smiling as he grinned. "Nope, no way." He made a face at his son and watched him laugh.
"Yes yes! Play with me!" He clapped his hands eagerly and wriggled out of Vaix's arms, running for the front door.
"Wedding shopping went great. We got the bare makings of a wedding plan, and the dress." He gave Shaye a smile, "Video games for Christmas maybe, we don't want to give him everything." He watched in confusion as the name Roxa was mentioned, which he had to think about before he remembered her. "Oh! ...oh." He laughed, "she came back did she? Where'd she take off too? Or did she tell you?" He watched Xayden open the front door and wander inside, leaving the adults out. It lasted about ten second before Xayden cried out and came running back out side and hiding against his mother.
"There's a strange lady in mah house!" he cried, ignoring Vaix's laughing.

Roxa poked her head outside curiously at the shouting, "Sorry...I didn't mean to scare him, just putting Iggy in the basement..." She walked out cautiously and smiled at Shaye and Vaix, "Great to see you all again. The little one must be Xayden, how cute...though I thought you two would b e more behaved." She gave them each a playful look before leaning towards Xayden and muttering, "I'm sorry I scared you. I'm Roxa, Iggy's friend or keeper, whatever you want to call me." She smiled softly, and made and expression, looking up at Shaye. "He's so cute!"
"I am not!" Xayden cried out sharply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:58 pm

"Mexico" Keith responded, watching Xayden go inside and then come flying back outside. He whirled, looking at Roxa, "Funny" He said, shaking his head and sighing, a small grin on his face.
"She's really alright Xayden, just another friend of the family" He said, shaking his head at his nephew.
"How's Iggy?" He asked Roxa curiously, wondering what the little vampire was up to. From Xayden's energy, he was guessing Iggy was hiding out in the basement, which in all honesty, was fine by him right now. Considering Vaix was not Iggy's number one fan, and well, Xayden didn't need to see something blow up between the two brothers.

Shaye knelt, wrapping her arms around Xayden as he came sprinting out of the house.
"Hey, shh, it's alright' She said, kissing the top of his head and very carefully picking him up. He was getting far to big for being carried, but she liked spending time with her son, and right now he wasn't squirming all over the place. She rolled her eyes, sticking her tounge out at Roxa, "Thanks" She said, shrugging not really sure what to make of this whole thing. She had honestly believed that Roxa had left, for good, and had come to terms with that, and now she was back, she felt dazed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Xayden didn't complain as he was scooped up, it made him feel safer, more protected from the strange lady that he'd seen shoving his Uncle into his room. He narrowed his eyes as her as Keith reassured him she was okay, but when she introduced herself, he knew who he was talking too. The girl he'd wanted to meet before.
"Oh," he muttered softly, but remained clinging to his mother, wings twitching a stretching against his shirt fabric ever so often as they were cramped up against his back.

Roxa did notice the bulges on Xayden's back, but she didn't comment when she saw them move, guessing full well what they were. She held back a sassy Raven comment ass she looked at Xayden. "What beautiful eyes he has, greeny-blue, I bet they'll go silvery-red when he gets upset." Not that she wanted to see him upset, it was just an observation.
"He's got his mother's face," she commented thoughtfully, trying to identify which came from where, "And his father's soot black hair. What a handsome, healthy child you two have. I'm glad."
She smiled sweetly, then glanced at Keith as he commented on Iggy, "Iggy?" She frowned, wondering how she should respond in front of the little one.
"He's fine, his mentalities in one piece at least, but he seemed sort of sad. You've been paying lots of attention to him right Keith?" She gave him a smile, expecting an immediate yes. She knew Iggy had far more reasons to be sad than just Keith neglect, but it was always good to check and play clueless in front of the kid. She didn't know if Xayden knew about his father's death, but she was willing to bet it was a no way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 am

Shaye smiled, kissing the top of Xayden's head, carefully ripping his shirt down the back so he was able to flex his wings.
"Thanks Roxa" She murmured softly, letting Xayden cling to her contently, she really didn't mind, she loved holding her son. She shrugged at the Iggy comment, relieved Roxa hadn't said much in front of Xayden, she didn't want her son scared for life or anything. She sighed, shifting Xayden to her hip, "Come on kiddo, why don't you show me your new toys?" Shaye said brightly, carrying Xayden inside and letting him down, "I'll play with you" She murmured with a small smile.

Taking the large box with the dinosaurs in it, she carefully opened it up, putting the toys down in the middle of the living room floor.
"Here we go" She said, sitting cross legged and smiling at Xayden.
"What do you think? I hope you said thank you to your uncle Keith" She said, this was a fantastic gift.

Keith looked at Roxa, narrowing his eyes for a moment.
"Roxa, Iggy messed up, but yes I have been spending time with him" He growled, she always did this, made him feel like he was irresponsible.
"I've been keep an eye on him, don't worry about it" He said, following Shaye into the living room and sitting down next to Xayden.
"Woah, look at all this stuff" He said, picking up one of the raptors and admiring it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Xayden was grateful for the back of his shirt to be ripped. His wings flopped into view and stretched out instantly before taking a more comfortable position against his back. He smiled brightly as he mother mentioned wanting to see his new toys, "Yeah!" he gasped as if he'd forgotten about them for a second. He wriggled excitedly in his mother's arms as she let him down. Lunging and grabbing the box happily as his mother wandered over and began opening it.
There was a lot of twisty wires and things securing the toys, and Xayden watched curiously as his mother was forced to untangle every figure, when she finished however, he was more than happy to grab the biggest dinosaur in the set, the T-Rex.
"Cool!...Yeah I thanked him," he replied to his mother as he experimented with the toys joints. The legs and arms mother at teh base, but the elbows and knees were solid. The jaw of the dinosaur opened and closed as you pulled on it and teh tail was unmovable. The whole thing fascinated Xayden, and he stared at the dinosaur, opening and closing it's mouth, and examining it's sharp teeth.
"Imaginary?" he guessed, looking at his mother curiously. "Are Dinosores made up monsters Mum?"
He watched as Keith came in, followed shortly by Vaix, and smiled broadly, waving the T-Rex in Keith's face as he looked at a raptor. "Look look! This ones biggest!"
Vaix smiled and sat down watching Xayden, "But the Raptors are the smartest," he mentioned back, taking the second raptor and opening and closing the mouth, examining the toy a moment. "You did thank Uncle Keith for this right?"
"Yes," Xayden replied with a smile, "Thank you Uncle Keith." He took a seat in Keith's lap, looking up at him a moment before putting the dinosaur down and looking at the jeep and pair of armed men. Sitting them in the vehicle and pushing it around, "Vrooom!" he grumbled in the back of his throat.
---
Roxa sighed at Keith, "I know, I just wanted to make sure."Keith got growly when she questioned his ability to look after Iggy, and she knew, always had, that Iggy needed constant help. Who wouldn't in his scenario? The poor kid was still cooped up in an abusive household, and really, she was surprised Iggy was as sane as he was...but then again, poor soul couldn't feel emotions for himself either. He just knew what he ought to feel and acted on it.
She watched Keith leave and glanced at Vaix, "And you," she muttered, "Behave yourself in your son's presence alright? I know Iggy's not your favorite, but for the sake of your family, pretend to love him." The glare she received made her shiver, and she did know how well Vaix held a grudge, especially when it concerned his brother, Iggy's killing him wouldn't pass by his mind easily.
She didn't know if she really felt safe leaving Iggy here with Vaix so worked up, Iggy was hurt enough without having his brother find an opportune moment to knock him senseless. She sighed and wandered inside, smiling at teh family huddle while Xayden played with his first picked toy. "I'm gonna go check on Iggy okay guys?"
Xayden looked up, "Is Iggy okay?"
He looked worried enough to make Roxa smile softly at his concern, "Of course he is. He's just a little tired right now, you know how he is around high energy." She watched him blink, then smile and nod and go back to playing with his jeep. She sighed and wandered downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Shaye sighed, "No, Dinosaurs were real Xayden, but a long, long time ago, way before vampires, or humans or anything" She explained, smiling lightly.
"You'll learn all about dinosaurs soon enough, and if you really like them, we can go get some books on them, and we can learn about them that way" She said, a small smile on her face was she explained. She finally managed to finish freeing all the pieces and looked at Roxa as she and Vaix came back inside. She frowned, not exactly liking what was going on between the two of them, though Shaye was still on edge around the other female vampire, especially after she had ripped a hole in her side. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and smiling.
"Vroom indeed" She glanced around, "Roxa can't stay here Keith, we don't have enough room to accomodate you and her comfortably" She murmured, not to mention she didn't want Roxa in her house, not for a prolonged periode of time, especially when she tended to make situations much more stressful since she brought up things better left unsaid.

Keith nodded, "You're welcome kiddo" He said, glancing at Vaix, "Mhm, they used to hunt in packs" He grinned, "And developed handsignals for inter-pack communication" He glanced at Shaye, "Yea I know, she can stay at my place" He said, "Besides, you guys need some family time, Iggy can always move back to my house as well, if he wants" He murmured, since Raven was gone and no one hated him, so it was safer.
"That might be best" Shaye said, nodding her head. "You can talk to him and Roxa about that" She said, sighing and smiling at her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Xayden blinked, "Oh," he looked at the T-Rex he still held in one hand, then became confused. "But...there are people in the dinosore box Mum! The people haven't lived yet!" He frowned as he heard his father chuckle, "Use your imagination Xayden. It's funner when there's people in the dinosaur box." He watched Xayden frowned and shook his head with a playful roll of his eyes. "You're not buying it, huh?"
"There are peoples in the dinosaur box!" Xayden growled, "It doesn't make sense!"
"So make it make sense," Vaix muttered back softly.
Xayden blinked again, but this time looked more convinced to use his imagination. He settled to going back to playing with the jeep and having teh T-Rex chase it. Though Xayden was very interested in what Keith was saying about the raptors, though he didn't understand half teh vocabulary.
"Inter-pack communication?" Xayden repeated, not looking up from playing with teh dinosaurs and men, who had now climbed out of teh jeep and were shooting at the T-Rex in a futile attempt.
He looked up when Iggy's moving away was mentioned. "Why? Why, why, why, why, why???" He twisted in Keith's lap and gripped his shirt, "Iggy lives here!" he whined, "And he teaches me Math and Science and Spelling. You stay here, and Iggy stays here, and Daddy and Mommy, and Drake and Aren...and that weird guy with red hair too!" He looked sour, crossing his arms and thudding back into Keith lap with a pouty expression.
Vaix blinked, frowned, and shook his head at the scene. "Xayden," he grumbled, "Don't be hard on Keith, Iggy'd be happier at Keith's house than here."
"Why?!" Xayden demanded, glaring at his father.
"Because Iggy used to live with Keith before, and some stuff happened and he had to move in with us for a while. He was just sleeping over for a bit." He watched Xayden look hurt and sighed, figuring he should just shut up before he just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Shaye looked at Xayden, sighing.
"Xayden, Aren, Drake and Carr have their own house, and so does Uncle Keith" She murmured, "And Uncle Iggy loved living with Uncle Keith, and I know he teaches you lots of things, but you'll be going to school soon, going to school with your friends" She said, smiling and shaking her head at her son's pouty behaviour.
"Uncle Iggy can go where he chooses Xayden, he's welcome here, but if he wants to go to Uncle Keith's, he's welcome to" She said, shaking her head.
"You'll see him all the time anyway, and not everyone can live at our house" She said, narrowing her eyes for a moment.

"S'fine Shaye" Keith said, wincing at Xayden's shout and groaning at his thumping.
"Xayden, I can't live here, I have to go home" He grinned, "But you can come visit me" He said, smiling at his nephew.
"Besides, don't you want your mom and dad just to yourself for a bit? No family to come over and scare you" He teased, tickling his nephew playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:48 pm

"No!" Xayden snapped at his mother, growing moody and in a way, having his first real temper tantrum. He didn't want Iggy to leave, or Keith or anyone he liked. "They can all live in my room, and Iggy can stay in the basement. He paused at teh school comment, but really he was no no set of mind at this point to have any new thing introduced. "No, no, no! I want Iggy to teach me, I don't need school." He crossed his arms again and narrowed his eyes in return to his mother looking very sour at this point. He glanced up at Keith as he spoke however, he blinked, and frowned. "Nooo," he whined, gripping Keith's shirt, "Why do you have too? Stay here. Pleeeaaasseee..."
He heard his father growl at him and stopped, looking over.
"I think you need a time out," Vaix grumbled to his son, "You're tired or something."
"A what?" Xayden asked, confused for a moment.
"A time out, you stay in your room until we say you can come out." Vaix grumbled, standing.
"No!" Xayden spat back, clinging to Keith until Vaix wandered towards him, which he then propelled himself off Keith, screaming for fear his father would chase him, and dashed into the basement.
Vaix sighed, glancing at Shaye, "I think we're going to have to discipline him better..."

Xayden bolted down the steps, and rushed to hide under Iggy's bed, taking no notice of Iggy's nervous laugh as he did so.
Roxa and Iggy had been conversing on the bed until Xayden had shown up, now however, they were more concerned about why Xayden had come ripping down here and hid under Iggy's bed. Roxa was teh first to react.
"Xayden? Sweetheart what are you doing?"
"Hiding. Shh... Daddy's gonna get me." Xayden panted back, wound up. "He's gonna put me in time out."
"A time out?" Roxa put her hands on her hips, "Did you do something bad?"
"Shh..." Xayden hushed her, ignoring Roxa's huff and listening for footsteps upstairs.
Iggy smiled softly and placed a hand on Roxa's shoulder, "Leave him be. You'll only make it worse when he's so wound up." He glanced over the side of the bed to smile at Xayden, "You're dad's chasing you, you said? Want me to hide with you?"
Xayden blinked but nodded after contemplating it. "Don't talk though, or Daddy'll put you in timeout too..." He heard Iggy chuckle and batted at his leg irritably.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Shaye's eyes narrowed at her son's behaviour.
"That's for damn sure" She agreed with Vaix, watching Xayden disappear into the basement.
"Hmm, I think we should introduced a few new diciplinary tactics" She said, standing up and brushing her jeans off. She sighed, "Here, I'll go get him" She said, walking down to the basement and pulling open the door.
"Xayden Gallow" She growled as she walked into the basement, it wasn't hard to tell where her child was hiding, but the fact that Roxa and Iggy were facilitating his misbehaviour was annoying. Especially since Shaye and Vaix were his parents. Getting down on her knees and reaching under the bed, she carefully extracted Xayden, ignoring his whining. She narrowed her eyes, "Enough" She snapped, carrying him upstairs, despite his discomfort.
"Vaix?" She called, letting him know she had returned with their errant son. She was so not in the mood for this behaviour today.
"Xayden, if you behave badly, you get a time out, and throwing a temper tantrum is definately misbehaving" She said, walking to his room and pushing the door open. She sat down on the bed, looking Xayden squarely in the eye, "You can come out when you calm down, and say you're sorry to me, your dad, and uncle Keith' She said, shaking her head.

Keith winced, "Xayden" He said, watching the boy, as he wasn't even able to defend himself.
"You could try grounding him, or taking away his TV privilages" He muttered, shaking his head and begining to tidy up the toys, since he doubted he'd be sticking around to play, or that Xayden would be allowed to play with them again.
"I mean, that might work, I'll go talk to Iggy and Roxa, see what Iggy wants to do" He murmured as Shaye came back upstairs, carrying Xayden.
Walking to the basement, he smiled at Iggy and Roxa, "Hey, I got a proposition for you to" He murmured, shaking his head.
"Shaye doesn't really have room for all of us, and since I still have room at my house, I was going to see if Iggy wanted to move back in" He murmured.
"Cause, well, Iggy you have the right to stay, but there's not room for myself or Roxa" He said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Vaix nodded in agreement with Shaye, Shaking his head as he watched her take off after Xayden into the basement. Where he was sure his obnoxious sibling would have a hay-day soaking up all the negativity created by a frustrated little boy and mother. He frowned, then looked back at Keith with a sigh.
"You think he'd stay in his room? I never did," he replied to the grounding comment, and that much was true, he never had obeyed his mother since Iggy had come around, he'd been the biggest brat known to man. He'd done everything from screaming and disobeying, to selling his soul to the devil.
He did agree with the taking things away suggestion though, if they started disciplining him early enough, the faster he'd except it.
"That's a good idea to enforce, but we can't hark on him to hard or he'll snap. I know that fact better than anyone..."
He paused and watched as Shaye came strolling back up with their son in captivity. He gave the boy a stern glare, and got one back. "Hey," he replied to Shaye as she called his name, "Just stick him upstairs for now and we can figure out what to do with him later..." He watched leave to go upstairs and sighed, looking at Keith.
"Alright," he muttered not with any enthusiasm, that would only show when Iggy was gone.
---
Xayden fell still as his mother barged in and snapped his name. He felt his tiny pounding heart skip a beat as he grew over excited, and he was aware of Iggy's drawing grin. His hiding place wasn't fooling anyone it seemed, because next thing he knew, he'd been pulled out from under the bed, picked up, and carried his upstairs.
"No, no, no!!" He screeched trying to push away from her, wings flailing in his tantrum, only to pause as he caught his father's eye, which he returned full heartedly.
He barely heard his mom, blocking her out until he was dumped on his bed. "No!" he snapped at her, jumping off the bed and pushing on her legs. "Out, out, out!" he hissed, which, due to his size, was a very unmenacing sound.
---
Iggy chuckled as Xayden was carried off, but it wasn't long before Keith was the next to enter. He paused, taking seat on the bed and watching the tall vampire make his way downstairs and declare he had a deal, or proposition.
He arched a brow, glanced at Roxa, who was smiling and nodding.
"I wasn't expecting to live at Shaye's really. But I'll stick with Iggy, and it's best if Iggy goes to your place I would think, now that Raven's gone." She kissed Iggy's cheek lightly, and he smiled softly, able to do so thanks to Shaye and Xayden.
"I know," he muttered softly, "I don't like living with Vaix anyways. Xayden won't take it nicely though, he seems to like me, which is uncommon these days." He didn't mean to strike at a sore string of Keith's it was just a fact.
"I'll need to pack all my things up though. So give me a minute." Half his stuff, if not more, was books, the other half was composed of clothes, meaningful bits and pieces things like that. He stood and wandered over to his desk, taking a long piece of new paper and handing to it Keith, it was littered with notes and things, rough drafts of conclusions and introductions of demands, all for Keith's contract. Making it loop-less and solid took a lot of work.
"Please look over this, anything you don't like underline in RED please, anything you really like just underline any other colour." He saw the confusion in Roxa's eyes and smiled peacefully to her with a shrug.
"Just a project we're working on, to help Keith out." He patted Keith's shoulder , pulling the neckline of his shirt down a bit to see if he was still wearing the cross he'd given him, then smiled and walked off to pull out his empty bags.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Shaye frowned, narrowing her eyes at Xayden, but stood still and let Xayden wail on her leg, before she reached down and caught up his hands.
"You don't get to hit me" She said, bending so she was eye level, looking at him unhappily, "Now, Xayden, you have to stay in your room, you have misbehaved, and you're loosing the privilage of hanging out with us" She said, standing up and walking out the door, shutting it behind her. She leaned on the door, sighing. That was a lot harder then she had thought, she loved her son, and disciplining him sucked, but she also knew he had to get used to it. She rubbed her eyes, she had made sure Xayden's window was locked, lest he decided to jump or something stupid, and for now, the window locked on the outside, so he was trapped in his room, until he decided to behave.

Keith sighed, looking at Iggy as he took the contract. He frowned at the younger vampire's prodding, before walking over and grabbing a packed box.
"Good thing I brought my car' He said sarcastically, though Iggy only had a few boxes worth of stuff, so it'd be easy for him to cram it all in.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Xayden frowned and glared at his mother as his hands were caught and stopped from their assault. He narrowed his eyes sourly as Shaye gave him an order about hitting and his lack of allowance to do so. But there was something about the fact of how she stared at him eye to eye that kept him still, her irritation, and his own instincts in judging his own size compared to her's. So he didn't fight back when she gave him the lecture on his punishment. He didn't like it, and bounced in lace with his bottom lip pouted out.
"Nooo," he whined, watching Shaye leave and shut the door. "No! I want out!" He ran to the door and tried to open it, but his mother's leaning on it prevented him, so he fell over in a bit dramatic heap and cried. Until he was sure his mother wasn't coming back in, then he stood, sniffing, and looking around as his wings twitched. Instantly forgetting his tantrum, and why he was locked in his room as he scrambled onto his bed and began jumping on it, wings beating instinctively at the peek of each. He settled to doing that instead of pouting.
---
Iggy smiled softly at Keith's sarcasm. "Do I have too much stuff for your place Keith?" He looked over curiously as he proceeded to stuff all his clothes in his largest bag. The coat didn't fit, so he settled to just wear it out, sunny day and all. He slipped on a pair of sunglasses too for that very reason. Bright light gave him headaches.
He offered Keith the bag with his clothes and began working on packing up his books, keeping half his attention to the thumping upstairs.
"Rebellious little guy, isn't he?" Roxa asked with half a smile. Watching Iggy shrug.
"Takes after his father, I'd be careful with him if I were them, Vaix snapped for hardly the right reason back when he was human. Just a spoiled boy that didn't get what he'd wanted, I'd hate to see history repeat itself." He jumped as Roxa gave him a sharp nudge.
"That's not very positive thinking Iggy. Xayden will turn out great, he's just having a moody day." Roxa grumbled, "All kids are like this sometimes." She ignored Iggy's rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 am

Shaye groaned, listening to Xayden jump on the bed, she had decided on ten minutes for time out, then she'd open the door, ask for an apology, and decide from there. She glanced around, wondering where Vaix had gotten off to, considering he hadn't left her side, really, until just lately. She shrugged, figuring he was with Keith, or he was on his way to come find her, either way, she was fine with it, as long as he was really. She brushed her dark hair from her eyes, before finally opening Xayden's door. She watched him bounce for a moment, understanding why instantly.
"Xayden?" She said, arms crossed, looking stern, though not annoyed anymore.
"Do you have something to say to me?" She leaned on the wall, waiting to see how long her little son's rebellion could last, if he apologized, all was forgiven, if not, more time out.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Actually, by my knoweldge, this is his first ever temper tantrum. So, he's not rebellious at all" His eyes narrowed on Iggy, "That's not fair Ig, he's a child, all children act out, I was a hell raiser, but I turned out alright. So don't you dare go and mouth off that child, he's one of the few people in this house that sticks up for you' He growled, grabbing one of the boxes and trudging upstairs. He didn't appreciate Iggy's thinking on his young nephew, because, really, it was like judging a book by it's cover. Like aying, because Shaye was beaten, she was gaurenteed to beat Xayden, it just didn't work out. So, by saying because of a temper tantrum, Xayden was going to be identical to Vaix, he was really only being ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Xayden had completely forgotten why he'd been upset in the first place, to the point where he'd taken to childish giggles as he bounced around on his bed flapping wings that were still far to un-muscled to carry him properly. He was like a baby bird learning to build momentum before attempting to jump from the nest.
He glanced over as his mother walked in, and looked clueless as she crossed her arms and hinted she needed something. He took a flying leap off the bed, beating his wings in a futile attempt to take off before landing back of the ground with a thud at his mother's feet. He scrambled up his mother's legs, holding onto her pants and smiling.
"Hi Mommy, jump with me?" He gave her a hug and scrambled back onto the bed and started jumping again, thinking he'd provided the right saying.
---
Vaix had been fine with Shaye taking of to get Xayden out of the basement because Keith had been around. But when Keith had left, of course he'd accepted it, he did not want to take the awkward step of clinging to his soon-to-be brother-in-law and best friend. He also didn't feel like seeing Iggy, because he knew Iggy'd say something to push his buttons, and then there'd be screaming, a big mess, yelling and fighting, and a traumatized little boy. He didn't want that.
But all the same, now he was alone, in a big room with open doors, windows, and electricity. Within the first minute he'd curled up on the couch, and within the second he'd began to tremble. A scared child to afraid to move, to reach of a light, or in this case, seek out the company he needed to stabilize his mental condition. He watched things appear in the corners of his eyes, things moving, though really nothing was and he knew it. Shadows started to look like silhouettes, and silhouettes started to be mistaken for the real thing. Though it all he didn't move, and more importantly, didn't make a single sound, for the belief and truth that the less noise you made, the harder it was for them to find you.
---
Roxa blinked at Keith's statement, "Oh really? I take it back then, he must be very well behaved." This being Roxa's first time meeting Xayden, and her first time being greeted by a tantrum, she knew no different then what she was told. She did frown at Iggy though when he spoke like that, and despite her sharp nudge and short lecture, Keith took to far greater detail, which was probably better, because if Iggy whipped out something like that in front of Shaye or Vaix, he was toast.
"Perhaps," Iggy muttered softly, "I didn't mean for it to be insulting. Just a caution, genes are passed down, his father has a short temper, he might, or he might just pick it up. Monkey see monkey do, and that's a fact no one can argue with." That much was true. Children saw, and did, whether it be good or bad, he bet everything Xayden would pick up and try out different personalities he saw until he found the one he stuck with.
He knew Xayden stuck up for him, and he was grateful, he did love his nephew, he was just worried about his brother being the parent. He finished loading up books and took the last two suitcases, Roxa looked grumpy with him, obviously not pleased. Whatever. He smiled softly to her and tilted his head to single her to come along, and she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next