Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

"Vaix?" Iggy frowned, "No one will know any different Shaye, he'll be gone a couple of hours, then he'll be back. Xayden will never know, you might not of ever known if I didn't tell you he'll need your help when he gets back. You barely need to get rid of anything Shaye, and what you get rid of is coming back so fast it'll barely be a concern. Your family doesn't have to suffer, it won't, not at all. You'll all be okay, Shaye. I know what I'm doing, I promise you that. I'll just take Vaix for a while, then he'll be back and Raven will be gone, the contract will be gone." He stopped as Shaye mentioned how she'd feel if he hurt her family, his eyes grew sad, scared even, because still currently, Shaye was all he had. The idea he was giving Shaye up for Keith scared him, but she'd come back around, when she saw the upside of what he was doing. He slid off the bed and wandered over to her, wrapping his arms around her and sighing, "Just trust me Shaye. Everything will be fine. I promise."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am

Shaye stiffened as Iggy hugged her.
"Iggy, Xayden might not notice that his father's gone, but I will notice, you don't understand what it's like to have a soul mate, and you're sending mine to hell Iggy. He's not going to come back the same, he's going to be messed up, and you'll be responsible for that" She reminded him, though she had relaxed slightly. She frowned, "What about Keith Iggy? I mean, you see what Raven does to them, her contracts make them love her, do you think Keith will be better off with Raven gone?" She whispered, "He alreadly lost Lina Iggy, can he really lose Raven too and stay sane?" She could only imagine what losing Raven would do to Keith, at least when Vaix had lost Raven he had had Shaye, Keith, Keith wouldn't have someone to turn to, not like that.
"When are you going to do this?" She whispered, looking at the young vampire, her green eyes filled with conflicting emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Iggy sighed, "I know you'll notice, and I now Vaix will come back messed up. That's why I need our support, you'll have to look after him for a bit, but he'll come round soon, and for your family it'll be as if nothing ever happened. Just some time and patients Shaye, you can stand right next to me when we bring Vaix back. So please don't hate me." He stopped when Shaye started talking about Keith, about his needs. Iggy winced, "You don't think Keith already loved Raven do you? I mean, it hasn't been that long, he should be fine. It won't be like with Vaix, who'd had her for 700 years, his whole life." He paused, "I suppose...I suppose depending on Keith's sorrow, I could allow Raven to come back, and let Keith make his own deal with her. If Keith uses the right words, Raven won't be able to touch Xayden, or me, or anyone he cares about. But it depends on his sorrow, I'd rather not do that if I could help it..." He paused at her last question, to which he answered, "Gradually, through manipulation, until I can get Vaix back into contract with Raven...then it'll be swift." He continued to cling to her as she slowly relaxed. He was glad. He wanted her to relax, he didn't mind her being in on the plan, it may even be better if she was, it was just a matter of getting her tolerance for it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Shaye looked shocked, "Iggy, one of the reasons Keith took that contract was to feel close to someone again, to feel like he had a relationship like Lina" Shaye broke away from Iggy, pacing the room.
"Iggy, I made Vaix drop that contract, letting him take it again, I can't handle that, I can't Iggy. You're asking a lot, more then a lot" She said, looking horrified.
"I-No" She stepped back, shaking her head, she could already feel her heart breaking, "Iggy, you can't ask me to go through that again, you can't ask Xayden to experience that" She breathed, she'd rather Keith went to hell, with Raven, then lose Vaix again, to Raven.
"Iggy please don't ask me to give up Vaix like that" She said, sighing and sliding to the floor sadly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Iggy flinching at Shaye's reaction and suppressed a laugh, darn it. It was hard for people to take you seriously when you couldn't keep a straight face, and this was serious stuff. He frowned at the idea that Keith had taken contract with Raven because he wanted to replace Lina. That could cause some problems, in fact, not that it would harm the plan itself, but it could screw things up later.
He listened to Shaye melt down at the idea of letting Raven have Vaix again.
"Shaye," he mumbled with a sigh as she slid onto the floor, "I'm not asking you anything. I'm preparing you. You must think I'm stupid to think that's the way I'll go about it. There's two ways it can happen. One, the way your fear, convincing Vaix he needs Raven. Or two, convince Keith he doesn't need or isn't allowed to keep Raven, like you convinced Vaix with your suicide attempt." Honestly, if Shaye hadn't gone that far, he was sure Vaix would still have Raven today. It was out of fear he'd lose his soul mate that Vaix finally allowed the bond to break, but you could see it in his eyes, he still missed Raven. It wouldn't be hard getting the two back together. "You need to allow this Shaye, just for a moment, it's all I need. You won't see him when he makes the bond with Raven again. I know him, he'll leave out of fear for what you'll do when you find out. After that it's just a bit of waiting, and a little fire, and the summons spell. Then you get him back, all to yourself, forever. Can't you let Raven have a few hours in exchange for that?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Shaye's broken green eyes looked up at Iggy, "He's finally getting over her Iggy, finally, if he goes back to her now, he won't choose me agian, he won't come back, not the same" She curled around her legs, feeling completely destroyed inside.
"Iggy, convince Keith to give up Raven, if you can, I'll help, but I can't allow Vaix and Raven to get together again, for my sanity, for my family, I can't let that happen" She breathed, rising up, looking at the young vampire.
"I won't be able to help him if he chooses Raven over me and Xayden, Iggy, I won't" She winced, pressing a hand to her aching heart, her green eyes flickering between silver and green, warning him not to push her to far.
"Iggy, if he wants her that bad, he can have her, but I won't be here waiting when he comes back, I promise you that, I won't be" She snarled, sweeping out of the room suddenly, breathing hard. She stalked down the hall, past a startled Xayden, whom started crying, past Vaix, and out the door. She needed space, room, she was losing it. Iggy was asking her to go back to that dark place, the place she couldn't let her family see her in.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Iggy almost rolled his eyes at her reactions to his reassurance, he opened his mouth to argue, bu only got a: "You can't honestly believe that-" before she snapped and took off. He heard the front door open, then slam shut, followed by Xayden's startled cries. He closed his eyes and sighed softly, holding his head in his hands and sitting there. Shaye just needed time to prepare. He wasn't going to manipulate Vaix into wanting Raven more, of course not. He'd try to convince Keith, Vaix would find himself possessed again, it wouldn't be his choice, he may even try to send Raven back to Keith. Then it would be smooth sailing, he just needed to make sure Shaye could last that long to have her boy back again. He definitely needed to make sure she was stable before he made any move. That meant waiting, and he was in no rush.

Vaix jumped as Shaye came whirling by, and teh front door slammed shut. "Shaye?!" he cried, startled. What was wrong? Everything had seemed fine seconds ago... Hes cooped up Xayden and kissed his cheeks and calmed him gently. "It's all right, Shaye was just late...for a doctor's appointment, a yearly check up, she didn't mean to scare you." He patted xayden's head and muttered, "Want to watch a movie?" He knew Shaye needed to be alone, and he also knew what had upset her so much. Iggy had been the last thing she'd talked too, and he could hear him shuffling around upstairs. But he needed Xayden to be distracted. Xayden handed him The Aristocats again, which he popped in the DVD player and turned up the volume, not to a ear holding volume, just a bit louder than usual. Xayden didn't notice, or didn't care, one of the two.
"I'm going upstairs for a minute, okay?" He watched Xayden nod, eyes trained on the TV as he whipped watery eyes. With that Vaix took off upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Shaye sat in her car, staring out over the lake, her eyes were watery, crystal tears ran down her cheeks, Iggy was asking to much of her, she couldn't, wouldn't do this. She couldn't handle the idea of losing Vaix, not again. She shuddered, eyes silver now, not flickering, her heart was breaking, she coughed, sucking in a breath, before flicking her gaze to her mirror and wiping her tears away and turning to head back to the house. Once she had collected herself, masking her eye colour by changing them brown, she walked inside, Xayden was watching a movie, and she could hear muted talking upstairs.
"Hey" She murmured to Xayden, it had been about half an hour since she left, and she was mildly suprised to find Iggy hadn't been tossed through a window. She shrugged, not caring as she carefully scooped her son up, settling him in her lap.
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you earlier"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Xayde looked up as Shaye came back, his expression became happy as he spread out his arms and hugged her as she picked him up and sat with him. "I'm watching The Aristocats, Mommy." He paused as Shaye apologised and smiled, "Oh that's okay. Daddy said you were late for a Doctor's appointment, he's upstairs right now... Look! Look!" He slid off Shaye's lap and pressed himself to the TV on the orange Alley cat: Thomas O'Malley. "I like this one best!" he laughed.

No, Iggy hadn't been thrown through a window, Vaix knew better when he had a son downstairs and windows were loud and obnoxious when you broke them. Instead, Iggy's been punched a couple times in the gut and held against the wall by his throat while Vaix had waited for an answer for what Iggy had done to upset his soulmate. Iggy wasn't saying anything, to his own frustration, and before long his found himself kicking a limp body. All the wounds were internal, because blood would alert Xayden as well. Finally, when he heard Shaye come in, did he stop kicking at, and yelling at the passed out body on the floor. He turned, brushed himself off, and calmed enough to go into Shaye's presence.
"Shaye?" He asked gently, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm

"Yea, I was late" She said, smiling, watching Xayden. "Oh yea? I think I like the little black kitten, he's funny" She said with a small grin. She glanced up as Vaix came in, her eyes flickering for a moment before she pushed them to the colour brown again.
"I-" She shrugged, she wanted to tell him, but he wouldn't agree, he'd freak out, she winced, torn between what she should do. Vaix had every right to know, but would he be willing to give up on Raven for the sanity for the rest of his family? She frowned, biting her lip.
"I can't answer that right now" She murmured in return to Vaix, directing her attention to Xayden, lest Vaix pick up on her eyes, her mood. She'd speak to Iggy, she wasn't going to keep secrets from her husband-to-be, not over something this serious. She'd convince Keith that he had to be the one to go to hell, Iggy could bring him back, he had said so, Keith was strong, he could bear it. She sighed, what a choice, she had to choose between condemming her soul mate or her brother to hell, even if was only for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Xayden blinked scrunching his nose as if he dissaproved of her choice, "The black one?" He sat on the floor as Shaye engaged in conversation with vaix instead, his eyes remaining trained on the TV.
Vaix blinked, frowning at her answer, he also noticed her lack of eye contact, so she was still shaken by whatever Iggy had done. He wrapped his arms around her and sighed, he wanted to know, but Shaye didn't seem to want to give him an answer. He wondered what they'd been talking about that had upset Shaye, nothing good, that was for sure. Maybe he shouldn't have hit his brother so hard, then he could still be upstairs demanding more answers than just a: "it was nothing! or, None of your business! or, Shaye's just being emotional." He rolled his eyes and sighed, blinking as Xayden asked him who his favorite cat was. "I like the Jazz Cats," he muttered to Xayden, "The skinny Yellow one that plays in their band that plays with chop sticks." Xayden gave a disapproving raspberry noise, and Vaix stuck out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Shaye leaned against Vaix, "He doesn't approve of my choice in cats either" Shaye said, sighing softly.
"I happen to like the black kitten, but apparently my choice is wrong" She closed her eyes, knowing they still hadn't gone back to their green, and she kenw Vaix would absolutely flip if he saw silver even near her again, not after, well, everything. She winced, damn it all, she wanted just to tell him what was going on with Iggy.
"Vaix" She sucked in a breath, no, she couldn't. She drew her knees to her chest, slumping against herself, so enternally confliced tthat she was literally tearing herself apart. She turned, pressing her face against his chest.
"I love you, okay" She breathed, not wanting to lose him, even if it was just for a few hours.
"Just remember that alright, no matter what you'll always have me, always have me to love you, and I will always love you" She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 am

Vaix chuckled, "I know, but don't take it personally. He thinks Tomas O' Malley is the only good choice." He watched Xayden whirl around to stick out his tongue, "Well he is!", to which Vaix stuck out his and teased, "No way!"
He watched Shaye close her eyes, she was upset, she was definitely upset. But what was there to be upset about? They had a family, a wedding, a life to look forward too. What could possibly be on her mind? ...Raven, it must have something to do with Raven. She was the only person right now that could truly get to Shaye. His eyes narrowed a bit as he finally noticed the way she hid her eyes from him, they'd been brown when she'd come back to the house. He tilted his head to look at her face, his worry heightening as Shaye gave the whole, 'love you' talk, you only got that if something bad was going to happen. "Shaye," he growled, "What's going on? Is it Raven? Did she get to you? Ig... Iggy didn't pick at that cut did he?" He meant of course, the whole fact he still cared for Raven thing. That always upset Shaye, and he had a feeling that had been what Iggy'd done to her, messed with the Raven ordeal.

The first hing Iggy did upon regaining consciousness was cough small amounts of blood from his lungs. His eyes opened, and he gave a sort of pained squeak as he shifted into a sitting position, holding his gut and moaning. He'd put up with it, Vaix's hate, he'd get punished for it soon enough. But this really wasn't about revenge, it was just a free add on. He wanted Vaix to die, because then Vaix would suffer the things he did wrong, and he might come back a better person. That was what Hell was for after all. As he recovered he took the time to listen to the house activity, to Shaye. He was struck with a panic as the penalty of telling Shaye the plan ahead of time showed it's ugly head. If Shaye told Vaix, it would be over for him. Like, over, over. He'd be locked in the basement and starved, not killed, so that Keith could live, but paralysis was basically dead when you were a vampire. He whimpered at the idea and silently prayed Shaye keep her mouth shut, because there was no way he'd make it downstairs in his condition right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Shaye flinched away from Vaix at the mention of Raven, standing and striding across the room.
"I can't-" She cut off, shaking her head. She couldn't tell Vaix, he'd do something drastic, to Iggy, and as annoyed as she was with the little vampire, she wouldn't condem him to the fate that awaited him if she told Vaix his plan.
"Just' She sighed, shaking her head and sighed, she didn't know what to do, not at all, she was so cut up inside, and trying her best just to hold it together. She couldn't give Iggy permission for his plan, but she couldn't tell Vaix what was going on, but she needed an outlet, someone to talk to. Aren maybe, Drake? She couldn't tell Keith, cause then Raven would find out, and stop everything, but she wasn't even sure if this was good for them. With Raven around, she was miserable, yes, but Keith was happy and so was Vaix, and her unhappiness was something she could deal with. She leaned against the window, her body sagging, obviously completely torn apart. She finally managed to look back at Vaix and Xayden, "I don't know' She choked out finally, man she was going to hurt Iggy, for what he was putting her through, for everything. She sighed, no, she wouldn't, she couldn't hurt him, it wasn't in her nature.
She'd call Aren later, go over, talk, she knew when this finally did happen, she'd need her family more so then ever.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Vaix watched Shaye pace around the room stuttering and cutting off. It was either something she couldn't put into words, or it was a secret she was keeping from him. Something big, and he had a feeling Iggy was behind it. "Shaye," he growled, Xayden was watching his mother now, concerned, "Calm down." He glanced at Xayden and pulled a smile, "It's fine Xayden, your mom's just having a bad day." He turned to Shaye and muttered, "Come on." He walked over to her, took her hand, and lead her out of the Living room, upstairs to their room, and opened the door. He saw Iggy curled up in the corner, looking like a mess. His hair ruffled and sticking up, bruising, a black eye, and a spot of red on the carpet where he'd no doubt thrown up or something because of the blow to his gut. He let go of Shaye's hand and looked at her with narrowed eyes. "What did Iggy do to you Shaye?" He glanced over, seeing Iggy shaking his head beggingly to Shaye, then cringing down as he saw Vaix look at him. Vaix narrowed his eyes and looked back at Shaye, unaware of Iggy desperately clapping his hands together and begging her to lie by mouthing the word.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Shaye was startled as Vaix led her upstairs.
"Oh Ig" She winced, seeing the small vampire worridly. She glanced back at Vaix, frowning, "I can't tell you Vaix" She winced, it hurt to say, but seeing how beat up Iggy was, it was just a shadow of what would happen if Vaix found out his younger brother was plotting to get rid of Raven. She sighed, slumping onto the bed, looking at Iggy disparagingly, she wouldn't lie to Vaix, but she wouldn't tell him, not when it ment so much more damage.
"Iggy" She whimpered, "I can't believe you" She finally snapped, he should tell Vaix, she wouldn't, she didn't want to see her fiancee's reaction when he found out what was going to happen.
"I'm gonna go talk to Aren later" She said, looking sadly at Vaix, "I'm sorry, but I acn't tell you love" She said softly, kissing him lightly, "But I did mean what I said about loving you, everything, I will always be here for you, no matter what, Xayden and I will be here" She murmured, stepping out of the room and slumping down the stairs.
"Xayden, wanna go see Drake?" She asked, figuring stuff was going to get incredibly dangerous in the house, and she didn't want Xayden to hear or see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Vaix's eyes widened as he listened to Shaye. So that was it, he just couldn't know. But it was something important, something that was driving Shaye into worry, something she was mad at Iggy about. She's going to Arens. He had a feeling he shouldn't be tagging along, so she could tell everyone but him what this thing was that upset her so. He watched her go with more of that 'I'll always love you' stuff. He snarled, and let his gaze drift to the small vampire hiding in the corner of his room. Iggy only whimpered and pressed himself into the corner as he brother walked over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.
"Listen you sneak. Whatever it is your scheming, if it hurts my family in anyway, any of my family, I will make you suffer for it." With that he dropped him, and gave an aggressive 'I'm watching you' symbol using his two fingers. Then he trotted down the stairs and flung himself at Shaye, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her from behind.
"Be safe okay? I love you..." He glanced at Xayden, who was eager to go see Drake again but still worried for what was happening with his family, as he tugged at his Father's jeans. "Aren't you coming too Daddy?"
Vaix smiled softly and shook his head, wrapping his arms around his son. "No, your Mom needs some space Xayden. A nice visit with Uncle Aren, Carr, and Drake. I'm staying here to man the fort while you're gone." He stood and looked at Shaye again, looking at her with worried eyes, "you're coming back though...right Shaye?"

Iggy sighed, trying to pull himself back together enough to stand. With the help of the walls, he did exactly that. Shuffling along them until he came to the stairs, which he clung to the rail and slowly started stumbling down. "I want to come too," Iggy rasped. "Wait for me, please." He'd forgotten Xayden, who was standing with Shaye and Vaix, and teh look Xayden gave him was one he couldn't have helped, it was his father's fault after all.
"Ig? What happened to your eye?" Xayden had never seen a black eye before, it scared him. He clung to his mother's legs with wide eyes.
Iggy looked over At Xayden and covered his wounded eye, "I fell down the stairs, it's nothing. Just a black eye, it'll heal up soon. Along with the internal bleeding," he added that last part under his breath as he disappeared into the basement, and came back up with the demon summons book in his hand. He wandered up to Shaye and muttered with a soft smile, "Please can I come too?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Shaye sighed as Vaix's arms wrapped around her, she pressed herself closer to him, feeling miserable, confused, upset, and every other negative emotion one could feel. She sighed, again, pressing her face into his shoulder, "I love you too, and I'll be back this evening, a few hours, max" She promised softly, she glanced up at Iggy, letting Xayden come closer to her.
"If you must" She said, narrowing her eyes, obviously annoyed. She looked back at Vaix, kissing him lightly, "You can come, if you really want" She offered, she wouldn't ask him to stay home alone and worry, that wasn't fair to him. She could still talk to Aren, she'd just have to do it subtly.
"Come with us, it'll be fine" She said softly, she didn't want to be apart from him right now.
"Besides, if I'm talking to Aren, we'll need someone to watch Drake and Xayden" She murmured to him, knowing he'd come out of worry for his son.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Vaix stuck his hands in his pockets as he was offered to come. So what? She wanted to talk with Aren about something he couldn't know, but she wanted him to come along anyways? He sighed as she gave him a purpose to come, watch Xayden and make sure Drake didn't hurt him. What if he did? There would be nothing Vaix could do to stop him, he'd just be taking up space and worrying anyways. It was Shaye and her angelic half that protected Xayden, after all, you never really could fight fire with fire, not when all you got was a bigger fire. He shook his head, but found himself taking Shaye's hand anyways, and returning her kiss.
"I can look after myself!" Xayden bellowed to Shaye when she said he needed to be watched, "I'm big enough." To which Vaix smiled and muttered, "Yes you are. But someone has to make sure you don't get to big, or the roof will shatter." He smiled as Xayden looked very confused before catching on and crossing his arms. "That wasn't what I meant Daddy."
Iggy watched Shaye's reaction with a saddened look. It seemed she'd lost her love for him, right now anyways. But he was so convinced that she'd change her mind later, in the long run, when everything was alright once more. Nevertheless, right now, Shaye was all he had, and she wasn't happy with him. It seemed he was already feeling the penalty for actions that hadn't even happened yet. In fact, her words still did haunt him, what if she stopped loving him, and Vaix and Keith hated him for getting rid of Raven? Then he really would be all alone. But he guessed, if it came to that, he could always just end it all without taking another life with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Shaye laughed at Xayden. "It's not you I'm worried about, we gotta make sure you don't hurt Drake" She said softly, rubbing a hand through his hair. She looked at Vaix, eyes confused, was he coming? She shrugged, picking up the day bag she had packed for Xayden, some snacks, a few toys, spare clothes, stuff like that. She shrugged it over her shoulder, taking her son's still small hand in her's. He had slowed in his aging, was close to maybe seven or eight now.
"We have to be back in a few hours, your friends are coming over for a sleepover, remember?" She reminded him, and Vaix.
"On our way back we can stop and get some snacks and movies" She said, knowing Xayden would love that, making a big deal about hsi frist sleepover was something she was willing to do. She smiled, kissing Vaix's cheek.
"So, are you going to come?" She asked, flicking her eyes to Iggy for a moment, she smiled at Xayden, she couldn't believe how much she loved her son, it was nearly overpowering, same as her love for Vaix.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 pm

"Oh," Xayden muttered with a smile at Shaye's explanation. He gripped her hand tightly as it was given to him bouncing beside her as he watched his father hover around them, looking stressed. Why? Mommy look stressed too. But Why? And why was Iggy so beaten up? Xayden wasn't stupid, and as much as he'd been a good boy b not getting involved, his keen vampire ears had heard all of Iggy's sad experience with Vaix's anger. It took more than a slightly raised TV volume to hide that. But Mommy looked mad with Iggy too. She wasn't going to start hurting him like Daddy was she? He looked over at Iggy and smiled, "Sit by me okay?" He got a very sad smile and nod in return, then he looked at Vaix with a smile. "You come too, Okay? But don't be mean to Drake." He gave a very serious expression that didn't suit a child.
Vaix laughed a bit, "Alright. I'll come, we'll pick some good movies out together, and you guys can watch it on the flat screen in the Living room."
Xayden smiled and perked up, "But no baby movies okay?"
"No baby Movies," Vaix promised with a smile and a quick kiss to Shaye's cheek. What if he was fretting over nothing? A good surprise maybe? To do with the wedding or something? God, he'd feel terrible beating Iggy up over something like that...and weddings were stressful...but he wasn't sure it would put Shaye s far off. No, it would have to be something more serious then that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Shaye smiled, relieved that she wouldn't have to leave Vaix alone. She sighed, looking down at Xayden, "Ready to get going?" She asked, leaning down and scooping him up, mainly because she just really wanted to hold her son.
"Come on" She glanced at Iggy, trying to smile at him, she didn't want to seem mad at Iggy, not with Xayden obviously picking up on all the stress in the house.
"So Xayden, what are you and your friends gonna do tonight?" Shaye asked, it would be interesting having the other kids here, but she was excited, particularly for this milestone. She kept Vaix's hand, holding Xayden effortlessly in one arm, carefully leading the way outside. She knew Xayden was to big to be carried around, but she liked holding him, it was comforting, and she knew, despite all his pleas to be treated like a big boy, Xayden loved to be held by his parents as well.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 pm

Xayden smiled, "Yes. Let's go!" He blinked as she scooped him up as if he were still a baby and frowned. "Mmooommmyy. I can walk on my own you know." It didn't matter, he liked his mother holding him, it made him feel safe. Not that he didn't already, it just made him feel more safe. He sighed as Shaye smiled at Iggy. So maybe he was wrong, Mom was just a bit stressed, maybe worried about Iggy? That made sense, he liked that idea. He blinked at the question for what him and his friends would do. He really didn't know what to do. Let them play with his toys? "Basketball?" he asked curiously. To which his father grumbled, "Not in the house your not."
"Movies?" Xayden guessed, looking at Iggy, who noticed and shrugged, "It's not a yes/no question Xayden. What would you like to do with them?"
"Swim!" Xayden laughed, clapping his hands, "I want to swim with my friends!" He blinked as they came to the car and wriggled to get away from Shaye's grip to climb in the car seat. "I can do it myself," Xayden demanded, opening the car door and clambering in clumsily and buckling himself in before holding up his hands in an I-told-you-so sort of way.
"Wow, Good Job Xayden." Vaix muttered with a smile, slipping into the front seat, and watching Iggy with narrowed eyes as he climbed into the back, only to have Xayden tug him into the middle to sit close to him too and lay his head on Iggy's shoulder.
"I love you Iggy," he muttered with a smile.
Iggy made a face, and covered it with his hand again, pulling it together before it muttered back with a forced smile, "Love you too Xayden."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Shaye smiled, "I know you can walk" She said with a small laugh. She let him down, watching him scramble into the backseat of the car, watching him tug Iggy over.
"Take it easy on Iggy Xayden" She said, sighing and shaking her head with a small sigh. She looked at Vaix, sliding into the driver's seat, starting the car up, and sighing. She had texted Aren, asking if she could come over, and as usual he had said yes. She really did need to talk to him, he'd make her feel better. More and more she was leaning on Aren for support, in everything, she needed to have a brother back in her life, and Aren was definately caring about her in that sense. She sighed, flicking her blinker, watching the road cautiously. She felt so out of place, being a mother and everything, but at the same time it was so right.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 am

Xayden looked up at Shaye at the comment on Iggy and smiled, "Okay Mommy." Then he looked up at Iggy, and made a face to the dark blotches on his skin. Poking curiously at one and jumping as Iggy tensed up and made a face.
"Don't do that. They're sore," Iggy grumbled.
"What are they?" Xayden asked back curiously.
"Bruises." Iggy muttered, "When you get hit really hard, knock yourself against something, but don't break skin, blood still rushes to help the wound. It's just trapped under skin."
Xayden made another face, "Is that what happened to your eye?"
"A bit, I guess. I don't really know to much about black eyes to tell you the truth." Iggy muttered back with a shrug. "I do get them a lot though," he muttered under his breath.
"Because of Daddy?" Xayden asked rather bluntly, and Iggy tensed, and Vaix tensed at the question. xayden watched his father look back at him wide-eyed, obviously thinking he'd been discrete about beating up his uncle. But it was Iggy who grumbled back, "Mostly, yes."
Xayden blinked, then frowned. "It's okay Iggy, I'll protect you from Daddy." With that he clung to Iggy's side tightly, and Iggy made a face as Xayden bothered his hurt body, and bombarded him with concern and affection. It was at times like this he did wish he could enjoy it. He watched Vaix glance at Iggy, narrow his eye and shift back to look out the front window. He seemed to want to hide his hate fr his brother away from Xayden. But trouble was, Xayden was smart enough to piece things together on his own now. It didn't matter how high the volume was on the TV. If anything it only alerted him there was something happening he shouldn't get involved in.
Vaix was quiet, he felt a ting of frustration towards his brother for alerting Xayden of how he'd gotten hurt, and feeling worry for what was happening behind his back, and the need to protect his family from whatever bad thing Iggy was planning, and he did know it was bad. It had to be...
He watched as they pulled in Aren's driveway. Despite Xayden being born here, this was really his first time, that he would remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next