Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Shaye sighed, "That's not what I want to hear Xayden" She murmured, frowning and turning out of the room.
"I'll be right back" She said, "Think about what you have to say to me, alright?" She said, walking out of the room and rushing down the hallway.
"Oh Vaix" She murmured, finding her fiancee curled , trembling. She sat down next to him, "It's me" She murmured, not wanting to startle him, she wrapped her arms around him, holding him carefully against her.
"It's alright love, I won't leave again, I promise" She said, kissing his cheek, and keeping him pressed lightly against her side.
"Love, we have to go upstairs, Xayden" She murmured, not wanting to rush him, but not wanting to leave Xayden unattended right now.

Keith grumbled under his breath, leading the way and out to his car. He didn't look back in the living room, not really worried about Shaye and Vaix.
"See you guys later" He called, "Bye" Shaye called, watching them leave, before getting up to shut the door, though she didn't leave Vaix's sight once.
"Come on" Keith grumbled, loading the trunk of his car, before sliding in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Vaix dared to look up at Shaye as she came down stairs and sat with him. He was absolutely still as she moved him. Smelled like her, looked like her, sounded like her, so it was her then? He didn't know... didn't know. He also didn't have the heard to attempt to call her bluff, for the fear it was her, and that he'd hurt her feelings if he was wong.
He looked up at her as she held him against her, he shifted slowly, so that he was sitting up, then stared at Shaye, then pried her mouth open to look inside, fangs, and no Erie red glow it the back of her throat. So it was her then. He let out a relieved sigh and curled against her.
"Okay, thanks." He returned when she said she wouldn't leave again. He didn't like it, it scared him at this point. He still felt stiff, from being to frightened to move. His eyes remained on her the whole time they sat on the couch, and when she moved to shut the door, he watched her then too, even when Roxa and Iggy passed by. Though he was aware of Iggy's watching him.
He stood slowly and wandered after Shaye. "Alright," he muttered softly, "let's go get him then." He assumed Xayden had been uncooperative with the apology step or something, or else Xayden wouldn't still be up there.
---
"By Shaye," Iggy muttered softly as she stood to close the door after them, Roxa had already left and taken seat in Keith's car. His eyes directed at Vaix who was watching Shaye with an expression that stated he'd been spooked or something. Iggy sighed and smiled up at her, "Come see me too okay?" Then he trotted off and slipped into Keith's Car's backseat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Shaye laced her fingers with Vaix, a small smile on her face as she kissed his cheek, "I'll come visit Iggy" She said, smiling at him as she watched everyone slide into Keith's car. She looked at Vaix, "He doesn't understand that he needs to apologize" She murmured, leading the way upstairs, pushing Xayden's door open. He was still jumping on the bed, beating his wings, jumping, or whatever.
"Xayden, do you know what you need to say yet?" She asked, arms crossed over her chest, looking at him levelly. She knew he expected to hug her and be able to run around and play, but he had to learn to apologize. She stood a bit inside the doorway, Vaix next to her, watching her son, hoping he'd understand what he had done wrong, learn, and stop throwing a temper tantrum over everything.

Keith nodded, starting the car up and pulling down Shaye's driveway.
"Nice house" He commented, admiring it for the first time, since, well, this was really the only time he'd ever seen it, without worrying about Shaye, what Iggy had done. He smiled, "Good size backyard for the wedding' He murmured, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Vaix narrowed his eyes at Iggy as the small vampire left, he wondered vaguely what he'd been thinking when he'd bitten him all those years ago, if he hadn't he'd still have his proper fangs, still have venom, and still be with Shaye. Why didn't he just leave Iggy be? With his mother dead and him being unable to look after himself, he'd have died. He let out a frustrated huff of air, then glanced over at Shaye again, keeping closer to her than before now.
He nodded, "Ah," then followed Shaye upstairs, taking her hand and latching onto it tightly as they came to Xayden's room. He sighed at the sight of Xayden's activity, then waited at Shaye's question to their son.

xayden looked over from jumping and stopped, wings falling with a dull thud onto the floor as he climbed off the bed and dragged them along behind him as he wandered over to his mother. "Sorry I hit you Mommy. Will Iggy and Keith come back sometimes?"
He looked sad, because despite his chemistry, his personality took more towards Shaye's social side. He liked his family, and as he'd stated before in his tantrum, if everyone could be living under the roof, he'd be wanting that. He looked over at his father and muttered softly, "I think Iggy'd be happier if he found sweetheart, like you two did. I think that's what Iggy needs. That strange blond girl maybe? She seemed to like him."
Vaix frowned and shook his head, "Xayden, Iggy's different. He doesn't feel for himself, remember? he's the opposite of everyone else, so if he did find his sweetheart, it'd only hurt him and the girl he was with." He watched his son frown and sighed. "Come on, I'll go get you a bowl of that strange frozen milk you like..."
"Ice cream?!" Xayden cried, running downstairs instantly.
"That took his mind off it," Vaix mumbled with a soft smile, "Thank god he's still easily distracted."
---
"You mean they're not married yet?" Roxa muttered with wide eyes, she'd assumed, because she'd seen the ring on Shaye's finger, that they were, then conceived a child. Which was proper, the whole child before marriage was modern these days, but she still found it odd.
"I like their house, very child friendly and open." She smiled and glanced over at Iggy who was leaned up against the side of the car, with his cheek against the window, looking sleepy.
"You have a busy day today Iggy?" her voice was that of a playful mother's.
She rolled her eyes at Iggy's grunt of a reply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her acceptance of Xayden's apology, before frowning at his statements about Iggy, though Vaix seemed to set him straight almost instantly. She rolled her eyes, "Right, distract him with sugar" She grumbled, following after the two of them, chuckling. She sighed, sitting on the counter as Vaix bustled about in the kitchen, a small smile on her face, "Mmmm, we should get you an apron" She teased Vaix, winking playfully at him. She looked at Xayden, "Ice cream, you lucky kid" She said, ruffling her son's hair, she was really enjoying her family, just the three of them, considering she did love her family, but she did need her time with those she was closest to. She looked at Vaix, "Aren mentioned he might come over later, without Drake or any of the others though" She said, shaking her head softly. She knew Vaix didn't want to allow Drake anywhere near her or Xayden, after spending forty years in hell after all.

Keith sighed, "Yea Xayden came as a bit of a suprise" He explained, shaking his head and sighing.
"So the wedding was put off until everything was organized. They were already panning the wedding, and then well, some shit happened with Raven, and they found out Shaye was pregnant' He said, shaking his head and shrugging. "I think the wedding's set for sometime in the next few months"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes at Shaye apron comment. "Please don't," he mumbled, "That's a whole new level of cruel I can't even comprehend." He gave her a smile anyways before returning to scooping globs of icey, creamy, cow byproduct Xayden seemed to enjoy so much. He finished it with a spoon before handing the bowl down to Xayden, watching him push away his mother's hand as she fluffed his hair, and lunging at the bowl with a sharp "Yay!"
Vaix rolled his eyes and placed the lid back on the tub and re-placing the whole thing in the freezer. Then calmly, he took seat at teh table and watched Xayden slurp down Ice cream. He shook his head, "They didn't have that when I was human," he muttered softly, "Sometimes I wish I could still taste human food and like it. How is it Xayden?"
"Good," Xayden purred.
"What's it like?" Vaix pried curiously.
"Creamy," Xayden muttered, "Cold, sweet, icey, and chocolatey." It seemed to make him more interested in eating his Ice cream describing it like that, though he managed to pry away long enough to fill a spoon full and offer his dad.
Vaix stared at the spoon, stared at the substance in it, then glanced at Shaye almost nervously as if he were pondering it. "Vampires don't eat Icecream Xayden, you know that."
"Eat it!" Xayden laughed, nudging the spoon closer while he took to licking at the stuff still in the bowl.
Vaix sighed, frowned, sniffed at it, then stuck out his tongue at how unappetizing it seemed to him. But Xayden was determined to torment his poor dad, and took the tongue opportunity to slid the spoon into his father's mouth sharply, laughing as his dad's eyes widened, the spoon fell from his mouth and he fell into a fit of gaging and coughing.
"That's terrible!" he coughed, dashing to the sink and turning it on, letting his tongue wash off under running water, which was still yucky, but better than the aftertaste he was experiencing.
---
Roxa nodded, "I guess so, I wasn't gone that long. Xayden looks ten or more now, so Shaye must have been pregnant for like...I dunno a week? Give or take..." She shook her head, talk about a rush. It must have been stressful for them, but all the same, the fact they had such a happy family did warm her, and make her wish for her own. Some day maybe, for now she had all teh time in teh world to find her special someone and make her own family.
Her thoughts on family were dragged away as soon as Raven was mentioned, and the way it was mentioned, shocked her. "Shit happened with raven and Shaye got pregnant?!" she squeaked, "Don't tell me...Raven managed to her herself in Xayden's gene pool as well..." She wasn't going to ask how, she was already expecting the worst. Iggy was laughing at the moment, but hadn't corrected her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Shaye watched Vaix and Xayden's play around with ice cream, which was rather funny. "Ew Xayden, that's not nice" She murmured" She said, sticking her tounge out and pulling a face. She laughed as she watched Vaix running to the sink and begining washing off his sink.
"Awe love, you should know better, Xyaden takes a sadistc pleasure in trying to force us to eat" She teased, walking over and kissing the top of his head as he was headfirst in the sink. She sighed, rubbing his back, before leaning back against the counter and watching her son inhale his food.
"Man, I remember how good ice cream is" She said, rubbing her face and sighing. "I can't believe it's icky now" She sighed, "You know what's the best Xayden? Ice cream on a hot day, outside" She said, walking over to him and smiling as she watched him for a moment. She sighed, "So, what are we doing today?" She asked curiously, wondering if they had initially made plans. She rubbed her eyes, a habit left over from her human days, and she did still have many human habits. Smirking at Vaix, she shook her head, "You did sort of ask for it though, I mean, sticking your tounge out in front of him" She pointed out, rolling her eyes and laughing. She felt bad for him, since well, human food tasted awful, but still, it was rather hilarious. She looked at Xayden, winking, "Next time, you gotta make him drink a milkshake" She teased, kissing Vaix's cheek to placate him.

Keith sighed, "No, she has no genetic involvement with Xayden, Vaix had already given up the contract before he was even concieved' He said, shaking his head as he pulled into his driveway.
"Raven just tried to kill Shaye, which sort of made the pregnancy a lot worse, since she was a lot more stressed" He said, "Um, she was pregnant about a week, I think" He shrugged, "Something about vampiric pregnancy, though apprently she's more suceptiable for having another child" He said, shaking his head and slipping out of the car, begining to grab Iggy's stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:13 pm

"It's not eww," Xayden laughed to Shaye, "It's yummy. Daddy wanted a taste." He didn't talk fore much longer due to his own enjoyment to the frozen desert. But he did watch his mother comfort his father, who was washing off his tongue.
Vaix shook his head lightly and gave a grunt as Shaye commented on Xayden's sadistic side, which was to be expected, seeing as how he was a quarter demon, but this was only mildly sadistic. It was so mild it could easily be classified as a prank, and really, that was just what it was, a prank on Xayden's poor unsuspecting dad.
He sighed as Shaye kissed teh top of his head and rubbed his back while he took in and spat out water to try and wash out the sugary sticky mess in his mouth. He finally gave up, water was too bland to help with anything taste wise. He lifted his head from the sink, hair and face dripping water as he listened to Shaye comment on ice cream. He shuddered, "Let's not discuss ice cream please."
He blinked as Shaye mentioned what they'd do today, he shrugged passively, "Anything you'd like to do..." He blinked as Xayden was quick to respond.
"I wanna go to Aren's house and play dinosaurs there!" He bounced hyperly and looked eager, as if expecting an instant agreement, and if conditions had been better, it probably would have been. But Vaix Barely remembered Aren, didn't know anything about Carr's very existence, and all he remembered about drake was having a hint that something he didn't like lurked at Aren's a mean dog or something... Afterall, Draq hadn't yet been seen or talked about in his returning, and he couldn't remember without clues.
"I did not ask or it!" Vaix laughed to Shaye, "No way I'm drinking a milkshake, no way. You can do it next time." He grinned and shook his head.
"I dunno about Aren's place," he muttered, "Don't you just want some time alone for a bit with your family Xayden?" The quick shake of the head was all he needed to know it was useless to convince him otherwise.
---
Roxa's eyes widened as she listened about the Raven trauma she shuddered and shook her head, "That bitch. attacking a pregnant women is low." Of course there was lower, but that was till very low, very Raven-like. She watched as they pulled in the driveway, and Iggy hopped out with one of his suitcases, followed by Keith. She slid out of the car to follow, taking the last of Iggy's stuff. "A week isn't a long time to be pregnant, poor Shaye, that must have done a number on her body..." she opened the door with her free hand and called out to the occupants in the house. "Hey guys, we're back, and Iggy's staying with us." She watched Michelle lift his head from the couch and glance at Iggy a moment, but the younger vampire only growled at him for his disloyalty to taking Raven's side while Keith was her host.
"Be nice," she grumbled to Iggy, "Michelle and you are a lot a like you know..."
"Yeah but Michelle a spineless bonehead," Iggy muttered to himself, and as a result he got a sharp nudge by Roxa.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Shaye laughed, "Maybe I will" She said definately, teasing him of course. She rubbed her eyes, stretching her arms above her head and glancing at Xayden.
"Not today kiddo, I don't feel like driving, and your dad sucks at driving" She said, smiling at him and shrugging.
"Maybe tomorrow, why don't we go out to the pool?" She asked him, smiling lightly, "We can go swimming" She said with a small smile, arching her back and looking at her son expectantly. She didn't want to deal with the whole Drake and Vaix drama today, considering her fiancee had come back from hell only yesterday, so expecting him to go over to Aren's calmly, it just wasn't logical.
"Or we can watch some aristocats" She said, smiling at Xayden, hoping the mention of his favorite movie was enough to get him off the subject of going to his uncle's house. She did miss Aren and the others, but she understand Vaix's hesitation, and no way was she gonna throw him off the deep end into a confrontation with a demon playing with his son.

Keith laughed, nodding at Iggy, he wasn't overly fond of Michelle, but he didn't say anything.
"Raven's a psychotic bitch Roxa, it's a given" He said, shaking his head and walking into the basement to set up Iggy's stuff again. He wandered back upstairs, smirking as he saw a sleep Alexi on the couch as Demitri channel surfed.
"He seems to be enjoying being Raven free" He teased.
"Yea, definately" Demitri agreed, smiling at Keith.
"How's Shaye doing?" He asked curiously.
"Good, tired, but she's doing pretty good" He said, flopping tiredly on the couch and rubbing a hand over his face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Xayden frowned as Aren's house was denied, but Vaix seemed relieved, which was curious. He didn't comment though. "Daddy needs to learn to drive... he'd too old." He giggled mischievously as his father dropped jaw at him and stumbled on a defense.
"I am not..."
"Are too Daddy. Older than mommy and Iggy, older than the whole universe!" With that he ran off laughing, and giggled, "Pool pool! Then Aristocats!"
Vaix shook his head and sighed, "You march upstairs young man and put some swim short on. You can't swim in jeans and shoes." He watched Xayden whip around and dash upstairs. He rolled his eyes and looked at Shaye, smiling softly. "You don't think I'm old right Shaye?"
He knew he was, ancient. Not as ancient as Keith but still older than a lot of archives and museum pieces and that was pretty old. He sighed a bit, looking at Shaye with a smile, so young and vibrant, even if she was older than him, you could tell she was a newborn, she still had that life's a blast air to her, more optimistic and energetic than him and she always would be. His breath of fresh air. He wrapped and arm around her shoulders and muttered, "I'm glad we didn't go to Aren's today", he muttered softly, "Feels like it would have been exhausting to go there, remembering stuff." He didn't want to mention the fact that he'd died there and that made it uncomfortable for chance he see his previous charred body. He shuddered a moment at the memory and smiled softly to Shaye again. Dying had wrecked him mentally more than he cared to publicly show, which was why when he became alone, it truly showed.
"We should get our swimsuits on too I suppose..." he commented softly, "Before xayden begins to bark at our heels."
---
Iggy wandered downstairs and began shorting his things, which didn't take to long with three people helping. they'd lived with him long enough to know how he liked his stuff. He didn't care how clothes were organised, so long as they were out of teh way and he could find them. It was nick knacks and books he was picky about, he had an order they needed to be on shelves, because they were all very important to him.
He watched Keith finish and take off upstairs to talk with his friends, and Iggy was soon to follow after, feeling a physiological need to be with Keith after losing him in such a traumatic way before. Roxa followed along after him.
He stood in the doorway took a sample of the emotion level around him before he entered and adapted to it, everyone was pretty chill, a little cheery, so he was chilled and a little low, but nothing he couldn't handle.
He sat down on teh floor beside Keith's chair and sighed softly, it seemed the level of female to male had seriously tipped in his family. Mostly because there was either man caves, or brothers, or distant friends, things like that. Not that he minded, it was just an observation. He watched Roxa take a seat where Alexi's head was, lifting him a moment so she could sit down before settling him back down in her lap and smiling to everyone. "What's going on guys?" she asked curiously.
Iggy yawned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling at Xayden's comment and chuckling as he whipped around to go change. She rolled her eyes at her viberant son, he really was a joy to watch. She turned to Vaix as he questioned his age, which she was totally fine with, though she knew it made him incredibly insecure occasionally. She smiled reassuringly at him, "No love, I don't think you're old at all" She said, smiling and resting against him, curling up contently in his arms for a moment.
"I didn't think going to Aren's was going to be such a good idea anyway, not with Drake there" She said, though she was friends with the demon, she understood Vaix's apprehension being so close to one, which, of course, was completely understandable.
"Yea, I don't need bite marks" She chuckled, knowing Xayden would be pushing them out the door if they didn't hurry. She laced her fingers with Vaix's and led the way upstairs, digging out Vaix's swim shorts from the laundry and tossing them to him before changing into her black and white pokadot bikini. She pulled her hair up, in a side pony tail, so that it was at least out of her eyes.
"Ready?" She asked, openly admiring his body, which was something she'd never tire of looking at.

Keith glanced up as Iggy came to sit by him and Roxa took over the couch.
"Not much I don't think" He muttered, smiling tiredly and leaning his head back to rest on the back of the couch.
"Yea, not a whole lot" Demitri responded.
"What's Xayden like?" He asked curiously, smiling lightly at Roxa, still not having met Shaye and Vaix's child, though he was guessing the kid was probably the best of the two parents. Though, with demon in there, even if it was such a small portion, it had to definately cause some issues.
Alexi whined as he was moved, but really, besides that, offered no protest, having to catch up on sleep since with Raven here, or having been here, it was damn impossible.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 pm

"Oh good," Vaix muttered in return to her reassurance, normally it didn't bother him, but when there was a seven hundred year difference between you and you're wife to be, you tended to get a little insecure about age difference. So it was nice to know your vibrant wife didn't care you were a museum object.
He blinked as his little intuition horror was acknowledged with a name he remembered. "Drake," he muttered softly, looking puzzled, "Their...dog right? Aren's dog?" He looked over at Shaye curiously, very sure he'd hit the nail on the head, it felt right anyways.
He followed Shaye upstairs and caught up his swim short as the were tossed to him. He smiled lightly to her as she watched him change, and he watched her. Naturally he'd finished before Shaye had, seeing as how shorts were easier to apply than bikinis were and then she dealt with her hair, which he watched calmly, while sitting on the bed.
"Ready," he chuckled, listening as xayden's hurried feet ran down the hall, then back, then down the hall again, and finally he called out, "Mom? Dad?"
"In here Xayden," Vaix called, "We're coming, don't go in the pool without us alright?"
"Okay, I'm going outside," Xayden called back, and more pattering feet were heard.
Vaix chuckled and looked over at Shaye, "I like that swim suit on you," he mumbled, standing and taking her hand, "Let's go. He wont wait long."
---
Roxa smiled at the boyish attitude in teh room, the enthusiasm they took in responding to her question, which was minimal. She merely shook her head and smiled, though she looked up at Demitri's question. "Xayden? You haven't seen him yet?" She figured he hadn't for the fact he'd asked the question and smiled joyously, "Oh Demitri he's so cute and full of energy and attitude. Not bad attitude, he's just very outgoing like his mother. He's got sort of a mix of pitch black and light black hair, and his eyes are all baby blue and greeny, and he's got these little fangs." She made a face of excitement, "Oh man I want a kid like that, how could you not cuddle the life out of him? I mean really... He runs everywhere too, from what I saw, very energetic, all you hear is his little feet going a mile a minute down the halls... He had a bit of an episode while I was over though. Little sweetheart didn't want Iggy and Keith to leave." She smiled, "He's really attached to his family, you should meet him, I bet he'd like you, and you too Alexi," she muttered to the sleepy vampire in her lap.
"Vaix seemed to be okay, I heard he went through quite the ordeal... right?" She looked confused for a moment but Iggy nodded, "He'd just come back from hell Roxa."
"Really?" She breathed, but he seems so stable...
"He's hiding it, you can't see it, but I sense it all over him, he's all jittery inside. If you jumped out at him he'd probably shit himself." He smiled softly, as if saying it brought satisfaction of dominance over his brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am

Shaye smirked, "No, not dog" She murmured softly, "He's a demon Vaix" She said softly, shaking her head and looking at him softly. She didn't want him to be all nervous now, but she suspected he would be. She knew he was hiding his true emotions from her, his fears from hell, but she could sense them, since well, they were so attatched. She smiled lightly at him, squeezing his hand. She chuckled at Xayden. "We're coming" She reassured her son, trotting dutifully down the hall. "Thanks, I like this one to" She agreed,smiling at Vaix, it was one of her favorite suits after all. She stepped outside, watching her son, "You can go in now, just be careful please" She murmured, sitting down on in a lawn chair and stretching out. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and fake tanning, since well, she couldn't do anything else, no tanning since well, it was impossible now.
"I miss tanning now" She mumbled to Vaix, keeping a close eye on Xayden, since he could swim now, but did need to be watched. She almost felt a compulsive need to put sunscreen on, which seemed freaking useless, though she was tempted to.

Keith sighed, stretching out and listening to Roxa prattle on about Xayden.
Demitri listened curiuosly, "Oh wow, I would like to meet him one day" He murmured, "Hopefully before he's grown up" He said, laughing at Alexi, whom barely pay attention to the conversation. Alexi sighed, wrapping his arm around Roxa, using her for a pillow.
"Mmmm" He mumbled incoherently, extremely tired from his nonesense with Raven, it had been exanusting.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:30 pm

It was light an automatic nervous reaction to the very word: 'Demon'. Vaix had been calm up until the word had been mentioned to him, his eyes widened, he tensed up, even twitched before looking over at Shaye in a startled manner, parting his mouth a moment as of he wanted to speak, but couldn't find the words for a few minutes.
"H-huh?" He'd heard her wrong, that was it, she hadn't said demon, he was just still worked up. Never-the-less, he was still edgy now, to the point where he paid no attention to her speaking about her swim suit. It wouldn't have made a difference to him if she were fully dressed or naked at this point. But he did move, he trotted along after her in a state of mild shock. His attention only drifted to other matters when he saw his son waiting for the a-okay, then toss himself into the pool with a laugh.
He watched as Shaye took a seat in one of the lawn chairs and commented on her skin, he sighed softly. "Do you? What's the difference? Sun still feels warm and nice, you can still pretend. Just now you won't get a sun burn...I think." He glanced at teh sun for a moment before flinching and looking back at Shaye with a soft smile.
Xayden laughed, "Daddy, Mommy, swim with me!"
---
Roxa sighed at Demitri's comment and shook her head, "Well then you'd better hurry, from what I gathered he'd barely a month old and he already looks ten or so. He's growing up without us to watch him."
She blinked as Alexi wrapped his arms around her and curled up, she rolled her eyes at him. "You big suck hole," she teased. Running her fingers through Alexi's hair she glancing at Iggy with a light smile, puckering her lips for a mock kiss his way, and giggling as the small vampire cringed and made a face, scooching behind the chair.
"You can't run from it Iggy, my kiss will find you," she teased.
"Don't say that, it's creepy," Iggy growled back.
"It's honing in on you," she purred.
"You freaking me out..."
"It has you in it's sights, and is targeting you cheek Iggy."
"Stop it it's not funny!"
"It's closing in, closing in..." She laughed as she watched him cry out in terror and run downstairs again. "Still just a kid, I don't care what anyone says about his real age, he's still just a kid."
She continued to run he fingers through Alexi's hair, and glanced at Michelle. "Why don't you go keep him company Hun?"
Michelle shook his head, "Iggy doesn't look to fond of me anymore."
"It's cause you curled up against Raven, go see him and apologise. I bet he'd get over it." She shook her head as he shook his and lit a smoke.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Shaye sighed, "Oh Vaix" She grumbled, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at him.
"It's more that I used to suntan for hours, and now, it all just seems weird and pointless" She said, shrugging and squeezing his hand. She glanced at Xayden as he called out for them to come swim with him.
"In a minute, alright kiddo?" She called back, looking at Vaix affectionately. 'Love, we've already had this conversation, Drake is a demon, he lives with Aren and another vampire-shape shifter named Carr" She said, running her fingers through her hair, looking at her fiancee with a small sigh.
"He's a friend of mine, and Xayden's very fond of him, but we won't go see them for awhile, not until you're okay with it" Whixh she pretty much assumed was never. She'd try and go see them later, maybe when Keith came back, so Vaix had someone to stay with and not have a panic attack. She sighed, it'd be hard convincing Vaix to let her go over to see her brother and his room mates, and she doubted the 'guise' of shopping would work, since well, Vaix would smell Drake all over her when she got back.

Keith sighed, smirking as he watched Roxa and Iggy, freaking ridiculous in his opinion.
"Roxa, be nice" He said, shaking his head and stretching out, leaning back against the couch, rolling his eyes. He disagreed with Roxa on the subject of Iggy's age, since in his opinion Iggy was an adult, most definately, but then in some senses yes, he was just a child.
He rubbed his eyes, looking at Demitri whom was chuckling, "He's tired" He said, nodding to Alexi. "Raven tends to have that affect on him, since whenever she seems to show up she doesn't leave him alone. He'd sleep for a year if we'd let him"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Vaix smiled, "Pretend you're getting a tan, use those spray tan things if you have too. But I don't mind, I like your skin the shade it is. Pale is nice." He glanced at Xayden and shook his head with a soft chuckle, "Not now Xayden."
At both his parents turning him down, Xayden frowned, but became interested in pool toys before he could open a can of pout. There was far to many shiny colourful things in the pool for him to be upset right now.
Vaix watched his son, with a soft smile, though it faded as he heard Shaye tell him they'd already been through this. So why was he so clueless about it? Probably because at the time he'd still been trying to figure out his past existence, and family rather than distant, new-found relations. All the same though, Shaye shouldn't have to repeat herself because of him and his deteriorated mental state.
He frowned as Shaye stated their relations with the demon, he sucked in a breath, and was silent until she stated they'd visit the demon on his terms. His terms. He'd just came back from hell and she wanted to include a demon in their lives? She wanted their son to engage and become comfortable with these sort of creatures?
He'd completely tensed up at this point, his eyes glued on his son as he stiffly grumbled back, "I didn't think you were a demon-liking sort of person Shaye. Especially around Xayden. I don't think we should see him. Aren and that other guy you said was a shifter, I guess their fine. But I don't want to see any demons in my house." And he meant it, right now, if Drake had walked in, even in all friendliness, Vaix would've probably lost it, ad either ended up hurting himself, or his family(by accident of course), and probably tried to hurt the demon.
---
"Which he won't be allowed too," Roxa grumbled to the sleepy vampire on her lap at the mention of how long he'd sleep. "No way am I letting you waste your time on a couch 24/7. I don't care how much you cuddle or act cute." She ruffled his hair playfully and sighed, "Besides, from what Iggy told me, Raven won't be gone long, which I think is a mistake. She's no good, no how. Demons are supposed to stay down there for a reason." She gestured at the floor, then glanced at Kieth with a sigh, "You'll still help me look after Iggy even after you've got that wretch of a creature back, right? Iggy'll be a deadbeat otherwise. Just like Alexi."
She gave him a teasing smile, and glanced at Michelle as smoke filled the room. "Do you mind? Not all of us like the smell of burning ash." She didn't know how Michelle could smoke, it was like teasing death itself. Vampires of all creatures, were not meant to be smokers. But Michelle seemed quite content puffing smoke rings of burning ash. She'd hate to see a picture of his lungs.
Michelle sighed, a heap of smoke crawling from his mouth as he did. "I miss Raven, she let me smoke inside." But other than that he didn't complain, he stood up and wandered outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix pointedly.
"Vaix, Drake is not a bad demon persay. He helped me with my nightmares, well, my old ones, and he even flew with Xayden" She said, watching her son carefully, a small sigh escaping her.
She brushed her hair back from her face, "And I do need to go over to Aren's occasionally, so I will be seeing Drake, you don't have to come though, I wouldn't expect you to be around Drake at all" She reassured, squeezing his hand for a moment. She knew he was stressed about demons, and she didn't blame him, not at all. She sighed, "Vaix, this is nothing for you to worry about, I won't take Xayden with me over there" She said, stretching out on the lawn chair, still watching Xayden.
She couldn't believe they were arguing over Drake, she didn't want to have this discussion, though she had known this conversation was coming. She looked at him seriously for a moment, "We don't have to talk about this, if you don't want to" She said, "I won't go soon Vaix, please don't worry" She murmured, kissing his cheek and shaking her head. "Please love, don't worry about it" She murmured, rubbing her eyes tiredly and closing them as she reclined back against the chair, letting her body relax, though she was expecting this argument to continue.

Keith glanced at Raven, narrowing his eyes.
"Don't" He growled, "You honestly believe I'd forget Iggy?" he snapped, shaking his head. "One day Roxa, you'll realize I'm responisble, and these pointless conversation will stop" He said, standing up and going into his destroyed bedroom. Grabbing the contract, he looked it over, nodding as he agreed with the terms and started attempting to summon Raven, needing her right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"There are no good demons!" he hissed rather suddenly, rather sharply. "Only pretenders, deceivers, they're all cruel, and if they're not, they die. They eat themselves alive." He didn't want to hear it, it was a lie, he knew it was. All one big lie, one huge, nasty, deceiving lie.
"No, I don't want to go there, I don't want you to go there, and I don't want Xayden to go there. If Aren needs to see us he can come over here, but the demon stays out." His eyes flashed for the split's split of a second, but it was a clear change from his bright blue eyes, even if they returned to their normal shade instantly. He let out a huffed, frustrated breath as Shaye tried to end it with a casual don't worry about it.
Don't worry about it? He didn't remember this guy, except for the fact he didn't like him, that he was a top class demon, he remembered that. That was enough, this guy had gotten close enough to just touch teh members of his family, for all he knew they were cursed, deceased or sentenced to have their lives end by a certain amount of time. He wouldn't allow it, he couldn't not worry about this.
But his face told nothing, he sighed, sat down, let his arms rest on his legs as he stared at the ground a moment before muttering, "I'm going inside for a minute," and walked off.

Xayden, unfortunately, had been there to witness his father freak out, he looked, startled, concerned, and confused. He crawled out of the pool to his mother, took her hand and muttered softly, "Do you want to swim with me now?"
---
Roxa stiffened at Keith's snarling at her friendly conversation, she watched him take off, parted her mouth to talk back, but said nothing, nothing to Kieth anyways. She sighed, "then called gently for Iggy, who poked his head out of the basement and looked up at Roxa curiously.
"Can you go see Keith before he does something he'll regret please?" She grumbled, and Iggy blinked, and she watched the gears in his head turn, and finally she watched his eyes widen, and watched him dart upstairs to Keith's room. "Knew it," she grumbled.
Iggy came in to see Keith blindly attempting to pronounce words without a circle or anything. He jumped a bit, ran over to Keith, and shut the book on him, glaring at him. "Do you have any idea how dangerous what you just attempted was? You can't just do this like it's no big deal Keith! Even if you did everything right, look at that window, look at that nice sunny day? How about all the light that's pouring it? You'll bake her in your black room..." He sighed, looked down and shook his head, "sorry, I didn't mean to snap. It's just...I worry about you. I want to help you, and we haven't even gone through this yet. Like I said before, Raven's going to be POed. She'll need to be convinced into signing your contract, she'll need immediate restrictions. If you want it done today, we can...just please let me help you. Some terrible things could happen to you or Raven if you do even the slightest thing wrong."
He took Keith's hand and attempted to gently take the book from him, "How about we do this in my room? We'll open all the other windows so she can't just ignore us and run out right away, and well make sure it's nice and dark in my room for her. Do you have a part-host for her yet?" He was frightened, because he didn't want to describe the things that could go wrong with summonings like this, you could lose more painful things than you're soul, you could curse yourself, you could end up fused with what you were attempting to summon, and you could be all three in one. Summoning without a circle was a no, a big one. He was so glad he'd caught Keith, but he seemed upset. Roxa probably. "Come on Keith," he muttered softy. Giving light tugs on his arm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Shaye gaped at Vaix's outburst, eyes wide, hurt, he didn't trust her. She sighed, watching him stalk inside, as she really hadn't been given an oppertunity to speak. She glanced up, smiling sadly at her son, "Sure Xayden" She said, wrapping her arms around him for a moment, cuddling him against her, since well, her son seemed to be the only one whom wanted to cuddled with her right now. She stood up, kissing the top of his head, glancing towards the house sadly for a moment, hoping Vaix would come back, though she figured he needed a moment to calm down. She smiled at Xayden, slipping into the pool, and watching him throw himself in.
"You sure are a swimmer" She muttered, sinking under water for a moment, trying to block out reality, she just wanted her life to be simple again. Absentmindedly her hand touched her stomach, flat, back to normal, but she felt almost sad. She wanted to be pregnant again, just for the sake of being pregnant. She had barely experienced it. She surfaced finally, looking at Xayden contently.
"Well, I'm swimming, now what?" She asked, splashing him playfully as she waited patiently, yet anxiously for Vaix to come back. She looked at the house, "Vaix" She finally called, a voice that she knew he'd hear.
"Come back outside please?" She asked, watching the screen door.

Keith gasped in annoyance and suprise at Iggy.
"Mmmm, whatever" He muttered, getting up and following Iggy downstairs.
"Part host? I figured I'd just do what she had with Vaix, you know, a hundered years type deal. I sort of enjoyed the cat thing" He muttered, it was nice, it seemed to work, and hell it honestly made his life less complicated. He glanced at Iggy, shaking his head a small bit, "I'm not saying you can't help me Ig, but I need this, I know how ridiculous and dumb that is, but I need it" He muttered, shaking his head and flopping down miserably on Iggy's bed. He just wanted to have Lina back, and since he couldn't, he'd take Raven. She gave him the connection he craved, and without her, he was sure he'd be dead within the year. He kept these thoughts private though, blocking them from Iggy, cause he wouldn't stress out the younger vampire, not with something like this.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Vaix had took off inside, but really he'd just leaned against the living room wall, right beside the door for his own sanity. He knew he'd upset Shaye, he knew he'd upset his son, but at the moment, he was upset. It wasn't that he didn't trust Shaye, more that he didn't trust himself and his own reaction if Shaye came back reeking of demon.
He felt Shaye hurting from his behaviour, and he sighed softly, curling up unto a ball and hiding his head between his knees. Up until she called him, that was. He looked up, sighed and sat there a moment, before slowly raising to his feet, taking another moment and wandering back outside. He saw his family in the pool and smiled softly at teh sight of Xayden and Shaye.
"Hey," he muttered softly, "I...I'm sorry. That wasn't fair, to either of you." He wandered over to the pool and smiled as Xyden smiled.
"It's okay daddy, we still love you. Come swim with us!" Xayden splashed him playfully, looking confused as he father jumped so sharply, as if the sudden movement had frightened him, before blinking and smirking at his son. "You're asking for it," he growled playfully, and when Xayden stuck out his tongue his father lunged into the air and tucked himself into a cannon ball, creating a mini-tsunami, and scooping up his son, smiling at Shaye.
"You're not mad right?"
---
Iggy sighed in relief as Keith allowed him to lead the older vampire into his room. He frowned as Keith mentioned not wanting a part host, deciding whether or not to say anything, seeing as how his opinion was more about what he wanted than anything.
"You did?" was all he managed to reply back, "Because i figured you'd like to have your own body, and Raven have her own, and that way it'd be closer to a relationship, not an ownership. I didn't think you were into that sort of thing, but what do I know? Maybe it's different...but you looked more like her pet to me."
He sighed almost sadly and nodded, "I know you do, I know if I didn't help you you'd only hurt yourself trying to get her yourself. I'll help you, I want you to be happy, and who knows? Maybe Raven will be alright when she's restricted so severely. I made sure to really tie her down with the contract," he muttered with a satisfactory smile.
Then he watched Keith sit on his bed and sighed again. "Here we go," he muttered, biting his hand open and proceeding to draw the large circle with his own blood, that was the payment, if you used paint, you'd have to give something else, and blood to a vampire was a very renewable source, more renewable than hair. He made sure to make no mistakes, and once it was drawn, he looked up at Keith quietly.
"You wearing the cross? I have some things I need to talk to you about first, final decisions, because this isn't a petty summoning, it's the real deal. It'll determine what happens to both my and your soul. Once you sign this contract Keith, after Raven's signed it, you're condemned. That means your soul mate will never see you again, that means when you'll die you'll never come back, you'll die in hell. Once I summon the demon, I'll be cursed, tainted and stuff, but I'll live. A little curse is nothing compared to the rest of my life." He smiled softly and sat beside Keith, "Once I summon her, she'll probably want to eat me on sight. I did kill her after all...I won't be able to wear crosses after I summon her either, so I'll be dependant on you to look after me alright? Are you sure a demon is what you want? Not an angel? I know I already asked you this, but this is the only time you have to turn this down. I have to make sure, as the summoner, as your friend and family, that this is what you want..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Shaye sighed, glancing up as Vaix came back, barreling into the pool, as she yelped and gasped in suprise.
"Vaix..." She whined sharply, shaking her head as she pulled away from him, shaking out her dark hair and growling playfully. Her face relaxed however, and she hugged him lightly, "No love, I'm not mad at you, not mad at you at all" She said, kissing his cheek and smiling contently. She rubbed her eyes and pulled herself up and out of the pool, resting on the side, leaning back to rest on her elbows and looking at Vaix and Xayden. Her hand touched her stomach again, and she sighed, shaking away the silliness. She had a wonderful son, and soon-to-be husband, she had more then she deserved, she should be happy with that. She smiled softly, nodding her head, as if she had convinced herself, watching Vaix play with Xayden, it was such a perfect moment, in her mind, and she didn't want to wreck anything.
"Xayden, show dad how you can swim underwater" She said, clapping her hands and sitting up, watching her son joyfully. He had just learned the other day, and Vaix had yet to see, and well, she wanted to share everything with him.

Keith listened to Iggy and sighed.
"Ig, it's not like that, I don't care that she treats me like a pet. I just honestly enjoy the care-freenss of it, it takes stuff off my mind" He admitted softly.
"And I understand Ig, and no, I mean, it's hard to explain this to you, but I deserve a demon, I-I can't explain my life to you, and I can't see Lina again, even in death, I don't deserve to see Lina again" He said, wincing, glancing at the ring around Iggy's neck.
"I won't let her touch you Ig, I promise" He rose, hugging the young vampire, letting a touch of his pure emotion, raw misery seep through, let Iggy see what he was experiencing, before he locked his feelings back up.
"Please do this Iggy, for me" He said, sitting back on the bed, and waiting, wondering what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Vaix smiled as Shaye forgave him and retreated from the pool. He smiled at her a moment Xayden still struggling and kicking in his arms until the little stinker finally resorted to biting, at which Xayden released him sharply and watched him fall into the water and sink a moment before swimming back up. Vaix had noticed Shaye's little stomach touch, and he tilted his head curiously, but didn't register it's meaning. He figured she was just still in shock about Xayden coming from her tummy, which was rather fascinating. There was no way Xayden could live in her tummy now.
He blinked as Shaye mentioned Xayden showing off his swimming skills, and Vaix smiled and looked to Xayden eagerly. "Yeah, let's see Xayden."
Xayden smiled, "I swim really good dad!" and with that said took off underwater and clumsily swam around with what seemed no need to resurface despite the little thumping heart. Finally, he did surface, and sputtered water at his father, who smiled and clapped with an approving look.
"Very nice," he complimented, standing in the shallow end leaning against teh side by Shaye.
---
Iggy sighed softly, nodding at Keith's returning spew of information about his decision. So it was decided. He was a bit startled as Keith stood and took to hugging him, and the shot of emotion given to him made his eyes sparkle with life. He returned the hug and muttered in Keith's ear, "I love how you do these nice things for me. To make me feel better... You're the only person that does that for me you know. You always make me feel better, and I want to make you feel better too, so we can both be happy."
With that said, he let Keith go, smiling softly for Keith, though the spark in his eye told his was more of a happy sort of feel than grief as it had before. He opened the book, ran his bloody fingers through his blond hair and sighed. "Complicated text," he grumbled, "Good thing I practiced." Though teh words could never be spoken in order, you could always practice words, pronunciation, etc... and you needed it to be perfect, because practice was all you got before the real show.
He wandered over to the circle and sighed softly. Standing in the only small, empty circle within the complex ring, examining the words once more before he started to read them, loud and clear.
The spell was very different from summoning a soul, the room warped, any existing lights in the house shattered, an alien dark voice whispered in the background as Iggy continued to read, and in the center of the circle, the floor wrapped downward so sharply it became a black hole, the circle glowed a bright, blinding red that reflected off walls and any other surface. Iggy, being teh one standing in teh circle, was beginning to loose his nerve as teh black hole got closer to him and he felt the air sucking towards it. Then suddenly, as he spat out a bolded word, the wind changed direction, it pushed out, and the room was filled with the stench of hell, as the wind got stronger, the hole continued to open, until finally, a large ball of black ooze was pushed out.
The whispering stopped, the walls and floor returned to normal as if nothing had ever happened. The only visible evidence was the large dripping ball in the center, which slowly, was beginning to move. From the bottom section a tail swung outward, and from the roof shoulders could be seen trying to nudge their way free until wings ripped from the ball, and it collapsed like a deflated balloon. Familiar blood red eyes opened and focused on their surrounds. The demon so covered in gunk nothing but the silhouette and red eyes were visible, and as the mouth opened to a hiss, so were the teeth.
Iggy whimpered softly and stepped back, looking at Keith to stand in front of him or something, because Raven seem fixated on Iggy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Shaye laughed, watching Xayden.
"Very good" She applauded, wrapping her arms around Vaix's neck and letting him lean back against her.
"He doesn't even need swimming lessons" She murmured, "He just keeps picking it up" She stretched her arms above her head and checked the time.
"Hey Xayden, are you hungry? It's near lunch time" She murmured, kissing Vaix's head and sighing contently, feeling much more relaxed then she had in a long time. She sighed, stretching for a moment before watching her son, waiting for his answer, and depending on that, what she'd make for lunch. She sighed, lowering her head and letting her chin rest on Vaix's shoulder for a moment, sighing contently.
"I love days like this" She murmured.

Keith smiled, "What are big brother's for Ig?" He answered, smiling at the younger vampire. And that was what he was, what he had been his whole life, an older brother, and he wouldn't cease to be that, not ever. He watched, facinated at what Iggy was doing, tensing as Raven, in her true, incredibly freaky, form appeared. He moved, standing in front of iggy and watching her calmly. Despite her being a demon, and able to rip him to shreds, Keith never showed any fear around them. Seeing lina ripped apart had made him hard, more then hard, and to this day, he rarely showed any fear, over anything. He watched her calmly, with sparkling eyes for a moment. He wasn't sure what to do, so he waited, slightly tense, lest she decided to attack, but he was sort of hoping his presence made her realize what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Vaix smiled and nodded watching his son continue to swim and scramble over floating pool toys and bounce around before falling off again. He smiled as Shaye wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in to lean against her, he looked up at her contently and sighed softly.
"No, I think we left out the he's half fish part in there somewhere." He was joking of course, though maybe it was a bad joke when you had such a mix-match kid.
"Me too," he muttered softly, "It's a good day." It was too bad he'd lost his temper earlier, or it'd be a perfect day. He glanced up at Shaye again, smiling warmly at her and watching her as she lay her chin on his shoulder, kissing her cheek lightly he sighed again and took to watching Xayden swim more, before very suddenly, and expectedly, getting a chill that made his body quake quite noticeably. He blinked, and shook the feeling off, wondering vaguely where that had come from.
---
Raven's true form was masked by black goo, which wasn't a part of her forum, just part of the process of coming onto earth for a demon. She watched as ?Keith stood in front of Iggy, and sensed the cross on him, which prevented her lunge. The large cat hung her head, big red eyes watching him before she moved forward until she loomed over Keith staring him eye to eye and letting her teeth show to him as she parted her mouth to speak.
There was no doubt who's voice it was, it was just strange and manipulated, not the silky, tampered voice she usually had. It was raw, hissing, like two voices arguing to talk over one another and yet be one. Her mouth didn't move, and yet, word continued to flow, many were in a language no mortal could understand, and no vampire without the proper practice and skill, she shifted from side to side and growled before muttering in English, "You're in my way Keith." Her voice hissed to him, "Step aside, or I eat you, and you." She lifted her head to look at the hiding vampire in the back, "You killed me, then ripped me of my prize. I will make you suffer..."
Iggy flinched and clung to Keith's back like a scared child, muttering it Keith's ear, "The contract Keith," before he spoke more clearly to Raven. "Yeah, I did. But now you're back, and it was done non other than by myself. Vaix is on earth too, and he's still yours and not, you have 24 hours to seal a host, and it's morning, it's a beautiful sunny day. You're stuck here, short on time. Keith however, has something he wants to share with you."
He watched raven narrow her red eyes, before glancing at Keith and grumbling, "What?" then she looked back at Iggy and grinned, "you've cursed yourself to summon me you know. I see it in your eyes, a nice, black curse." She wasn't kidding, Iggy hadn't noticed, and he never could without a mirror, but the white of his eyes had gone black, the iris was still it's own stunning purple, and his skin was still pale and white, but the white of his eyes were dyed black.
"It's fine," he grumbled, "I did it for Keith..."
"Big favor," Raven purred, "The all mighty is no fool you know." She looked at Keith again and grinned through large fangs, "Well little man? You got something for me?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Shaye sighed, shuddering for a moment, and rubbing a hand over her arm. She frowned, wondering where the chill had come from. She shrugged it off, smiling at Xayden again.
"Well, he is a shape shifter, sort of, so maybe he's using some of his shape shifting ability" She shrugged, laughing for a moment, and kissing Vaix on the top of the head, letting her eyes slide half shut for a moment.
"Mmmm, it's so nice out" She murmured softly, rubbing her eyes and grinning as she leaned back, facing the sun for a moment. She still felt secure in her house, the special spell she had made was still in place, and that gave her security. She had no doubt Raven would claw her way back onto earth, and from what Keith was planning, she assumed that would happen a lot sooner then she hoped. She shrugged away thoughts of Raven, refocusing on Vaix and Xayden, her hand finding it's way to her stomach again.
"Oh Shaye" She muttered under her breath, trying to shake away the thoughts of everything again. Her pregnancy hadn't been enjoyable at all, since well, all the drama, and she was definately wanting something. She rolled her eyes, letting her hand drop, smiling contently.

Keith growled instinctively at Raven, he still wasn't intimidated by her display.
"Don't be a pain in the ass" He grumbled, glancing at Iggy, not to happy with the idea that he had tainted his own soul for Keith's sake. He returned his gaze to Raven, "Here" He muttered, rolling his eyes at her belittling comment. Honestly though, he felt better, knowing he might have that connection again. He didn't deserve and angel, and having Raven gave him that connected feeling he needed, desperately. He looked at her, smiling serenly, completely content in his decision. He watched her carefully, his arm reaching back and holding Iggy, letting the vampire feel his confidence, showing Iggy that he was comfortable and reassured. He wouldn't abandoned Ig again, not now, not ever. Even with Raven back, he'd take care of his little brother, and now that he could do that, he was content in his decision. The contract kept Raven away from Shaye, Vaix and Xayden, and that was all he wanted, needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next